Home
China won bio war with coronavirus

It looks as if China did create and unleash COVID on the worldHe

From the beginning of COVID's outbreak in China, there's been a steady drumbeat of information saying the Chinese created COVID in a lab and, accidentally or on purpose, unleashed it on the world. The World Health Organization, the Democrats, the Deep State, and the tech tyrants managed to suppress that information in 2020, but it's roared back this year. Tucker Carlson put the pieces together in his opening monologue and, with help from Chinese scientist Li-Meng Yan, makes it plain that, even if China didn't deliberately release the virus, it turned it into a weapon of biological warfare by withholding information about it.

I

No shock there.
What I said from the beginning. miles
if anyone is surprised by this, they are total and complete idiots.
Every politician in D.C., every media outlet, all of Big Tech knew from day one.
A biological weapon response to Trump's tariffs. Dr. falsi was instrumental in
funding, research and development, everybody knows this.
Straight up Biological Attack for Economic Gain
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Straight up Biological Attack for Economic Gain

...and political gain, to help get rid of Trump.
This shows the arrogance of us Americans:

It was not an attack on America, it was an attack (deliberate or not) On the WORLD.

I'm sure Chinese scientists were able to track, from the very beginning, how quickly this virus spread.

One of the many really stupid things: It has less than 1% mortality and yet, people panic and allow their fear to change their lives and lifestyle.
Trump was right. She and the deep state wanted WW3

Wed May 20 2020 11:22 PM

ringworm
Campfire Kahuna
Southern States
We are in a global war right now.
May not be shooting but a war nonetheless.
Bioweapons, oil prices, monetary manipulation, election rigging, rights being strangled.
Resources being falsely restricted.
It's a war.
Tag
If that was a deadly biological attack I'd say we're all in pretty good shape.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

I think it is a threat of what could be, and I also think that the US capitulated and rigged an election to dodge what could be.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

LOL

I think it is a threat of what could be, and I also think that the US capitulated and rigged an election to dodge what could be.

I think the COVID narrative has been a crock pot of horse schit from inception.

This Chinamen theory is just a way to keep the one half of the populous scared.
As long as the masses can still go to Walmarks and Horrible Freight and buy cheap China crap, who really cares.
I still think China and the demonrats conspired together in order to force mail in ballots so they could cheat against Trump.
Connect the dots and that's the answer you'll come up with.
Originally Posted by Hancock27
One of the many really stupid things: It has less than 1% mortality and yet, people panic and allow their fear to change their lives and lifestyle.
That's what made it such a great weapon for the Chinese. They could let it run wild in China and all it did was lower their elder care costs. We, on the other hand, with just a little propagandic nudging went into lockdown and let it destroy our economy.

LOL

Interesting theory. Hadn't run across that idea, but that approach would allow "patriotic" Americans to rationalize committing treason due to fear of something worse being unleashed.
LOL
Well, I would agree the virus was at most only slightly worse than some of the flu outbreaks we've had for years. What is terrible is that we showed the world and our "adversaries" our propensity to panic and shut down the whole country and drastically inflate our money supply over basically a nothing disease. What would happen if there was a virus with a 10% mortality rate? We couldn't repel an invasion by the Mexican army these days. We would be too fearful of the microbes and parasites they carry.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Connect the dots and that's the answer you'll come up with.

Those dots were all connected in 2020, anyone just getting to the end of the dots is just slow......
Originally Posted by Hancock27
This shows the arrogance of us Americans:

It was not an attack on America, it was an attack (deliberate or not) On the WORLD.

I'm sure Chinese scientists were able to track, from the very beginning, how quickly this virus spread.

People didn't just panic, they were conned by their own Government into believing there was something to panic over.

It was and still is a giant Con Job by both Democrats and Republicans.
Dress rehearsal, for more to come?
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Didn’t Gates make a comment about a 2nd one?

You and all the other retards will just keep getting shots.
Originally Posted by viking

Didn’t Gates make a comment about a 2nd one?

Well, it’s a cold so...

He’s probably right.
Near genius, create the virus, send it overseas, and then sell medical products to the victims.

The willing cohorts, little man Fauci/CDC and the media and Dems benefit from it.

It’s very difficult for me to get my mind around the fact that so many people still vote for Democrat politicians and have lost their ability to question what is given them. Unfortunately America has lost some of its favorable characteristics, like independent thinking and a drive and desire to get something or somewhere on your own.

Be my guess the more to come has arrived and is being applied in earnest (the shot itself) something in the theory some talk about the shot decreasing your immunity to more and mutant strains. We aren t the only only ones they did a real job on the Italians also.mb

Last year, these same morons was convinced it came from somebody eatin a raw bat.

So this is a giant step up in illogic, for em.

Progress!
The conspiracy nuts will be proven to be the only ones who arent nuts again.

No shock there.

It's really up to China to prove they didn't release it. Just like the States that had questionable voting in 2020. It should be up to the States to prove they did not cheat or screw up the legitimate voting. The democrats used the pandemic to over throw a legitimate president. They are both tied together. Don't hold your breath until we get the truth.

kwg

LOL

Way off base on this Wise One.

As a weapon meant to wipe out a population in one shot?
Sure. It wasn't exactly the most lethal.

But, it sure put a lot of people in the ground early.
Even those with co-morbidies. Argue the fine points, many wouldn't
be dead without covid.

It was a key factor in the death of a Presidency.
The best chance this country has had of getting on course,
In 40 years.

It was a key factor in the demise of numerous small business.
And the trigger used by the Left to take away First Ammendment rights.

We can only guess the long term effect on our country.
People won't work, the Fed is creating money at an astounding pace.
All the traditional economic markers look decent.
Income is up, markets are up....
But, inflation is the driver, and is being hidden.

Covid, could yet prove deadly.
More so to nations, than populations.

At the least,
It has changed things, for good.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

LOL

Way off base on this Wise One.

As a weapon meant to wipe out a population in one shot?
Sure. It wasn't exactly the most lethal.

But, it sure put a lot of people in the ground early.
Even those with co-morbidies. Argue the fine points, many wouldn't
be dead without covid.

It was a key factor in the death of a Presidency.
The best chance this country has had of getting on course,
In 40 years.

It was a key factor in the demise of numerous small business.
And the trigger used by the Left to take away First Ammendment rights.

We can only guess the long term effect on our country.
People won't work, the Fed is creating money at an astounding pace.
All the traditional economic markers look decent.
Income is up, markets are up....
But, inflation is the driver, and is being hidden.

Covid, could yet prove deadly.
More so to nations, than populations.

At the least,
It has changed things, for good.

Absolutely agree ^^^^
You did a good job of summing it up.

kwg
The masks are gone.

Fakeccine flopped.

Country openin back up.

Need a new boogeyman.

The miniistry o' propaganda already knows that the idiots that fell for the bolognavirus will believe anything.

And the MOP knows further that the covtards will accept any insane theory, as long as it makes em not feel so stupid for ridin the bolo train.
The Chicoms want World Domination, nothing less.
Originally Posted by milespatton
What I said from the beginning. miles

I did, too. And it was like talking to a wall.
I remember a great guy, called it the China flu. So I never call it covid, always the china flu! Everyone should call it the china flu, just to keep others memories in tune! MAGA!
Trial run for the serious stuff.
And the world did nothing for china's attack.
Well no 💩…
Originally Posted by las
Trial run for the serious stuff.

Interesting...
Some asian looking broad, that nobody's ever heard of, goes on the Glen Beck show, and suddenly something that science has never done before is immediately believed by the same gullible idiots, as last year's gullible idiots.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
China won bio war with coronavirus

It looks as if China did create and unleash COVID on the worldHe

From the beginning of COVID's outbreak in China, there's been a steady drumbeat of information saying the Chinese created COVID in a lab and, accidentally or on purpose, unleashed it on the world. The World Health Organization, the Democrats, the Deep State, and the tech tyrants managed to suppress that information in 2020, but it's roared back this year. Tucker Carlson put the pieces together in his opening monologue and, with help from Chinese scientist Li-Meng Yan, makes it plain that, even if China didn't deliberately release the virus, it turned it into a weapon of biological warfare by withholding information about it.

I

This was MORE than obvious LAST YEAR in March. Didn't need any studies to figure that out.
What a stunning revelation from Tucker.....
Who would have thought taking snot nosed bats from a cave 800 miles away.
And fughing with the virus they carried coulda possibly have been made into a Low level persistent Bio wpn on purpose....

Aint even wasting time on a Cpt Obvious picture.....

Half of the country is wondering about more important things anyways.
Like the identities of The Masked Singer contestants.
Nuke China now!
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Some asian looking broad, that nobody's ever heard of, goes on the Glen Beck show, and suddenly something that science has never done before is immediately believed by the same gullible idiots, as last year's gullible idiots.

Why do you say virus research has never been done before? Gain of function virus research has been going on since 2010 funded by the US. And fathered by Fauci.
China unleashed it just before election season started in late 2019 early 2020 so US economy suffered along with Trump’s re-election chances. It was planned from the Get-Go. Tantamount to a declaration of war. Been saying that now for over a year.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Why do you say virus research has never been done before? Gain of function virus research has been going on since 2010 funded by the US. And fathered by Fauci.

The allegation is that a virus was weaponized ta kill the round eyed devils. Research got nothin ta do with it.

And the asian broad is an opthalmologist.

What is it, with eyeballs and conspiracy theories?
Unfortunately biden will do nothing about it. They will do it again too.

Good summation.

Last year, these same morons was convinced it came from somebody eatin a raw bat.

So this is a giant step up in illogic, for em.

Progress!

Kingston fell in love with The Duck.

LOL

Said mean things about me too.

Good summation.

How many Chinese scientists do you know? Any hanging out in the Florida bars? By the way She has been on many news shows. Science is well developed enough to easily alter a virus and you know it, Are you and Fubarski related?
[quote=Fubarski]Some asian looking broad, that nobody's ever heard of, goes on the Glen Beck show, and suddenly something that science has never done before is immediately believed by the same gullible idiots, as last year's gullible idiots.

The allegation is that a virus was weaponized ta kill the round eyed devils. Research got nothin ta do with it.

Bullshit, got a link?

And the asian broad is an opthalmologist.

More bullshit, who is your source? They lie to the stupid ones because they can get away with it.

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/...blames-dr-fauci-for-outbreak-coverup.htm

What is it, with eyeballs and conspiracy theories?

What is it with dumbasses and critical thinking skills?

Seems fitting, you'd hafta ask for help on that question.

"Li-Meng Yan or Yan Limeng (simplified Chinese: 闫丽梦; traditional Chinese: 閆麗夢), is a Chinese ophthalmologist....

According to two University of Hong Kong employees who knew her, Yan was hired to work at one of the world's top virology labs because of her experience with lab animals."

"In April 2020, she fled to the United States. She co-authored several preprint research papers,[a] presenting conspiracy theories about the origin of SARS-CoV-2,[9] stating that SARS-CoV-2 was "produced in a laboratory".[9][10][11] According to a scientific review by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, Yan's paper offered "contradictory and inaccurate information that does not support their argument",[4] while four review articles published by MIT Press criticised the paper as not demonstrating "sufficient scientific evidence to support its claims."[5]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li-Meng_Yan

Now, that *is* wiki, but less ya got somethin besides your infantile desire ta believe everything that supports your stupidity, that's all there is.
Kingston fell in love with The Duck.

LOL

Said mean things about me too.

You misspelled Dick.

Seems fitting, you'd hafta ask for help on that question.

"Li-Meng Yan or Yan Limeng (simplified Chinese: 闫丽梦; traditional Chinese: 閆麗夢), is a Chinese ophthalmologist....

According to two University of Hong Kong employees who knew her, Yan was hired to work at one of the world's top virology labs because of her experience with lab animals."

"In April 2020, she fled to the United States. She co-authored several preprint research papers,[a] presenting conspiracy theories about the origin of SARS-CoV-2,[9] stating that SARS-CoV-2 was "produced in a laboratory".[9][10][11] According to a scientific review by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, Yan's paper offered "contradictory and inaccurate information that does not support their argument",[4] while four review articles published by MIT Press criticised the paper as not demonstrating "sufficient scientific evidence to support its claims."[5]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li-Meng_Yan

Now, that *is* wiki, but less ya got somethin besides your infantile desire ta believe everything that supports your stupidity, that's all there is.

Funny I can't find her called an opthamologist anywhere else but your lefty link. Did you read the disclaimer on your WIKI link at the bottom? You know that almost anyone can add or remove information from a WIKI article right? That WIKI is hard core leftist right? Did you open my link? So from you own link cut and paste;" According to two University of Hong Kong employees who knew her, Yan was hired to work at one of the world's top virology labs because of her experience with lab animals." this doesn't make her a virologist? About those critical thinking skills.........Another link from you favorite news source lefty. And she is not referred to as an ophthalmologist either.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/othe...-stand-with-anand-narasimhan/vi-BB1gzEFc
msn.com is conservative? You remain, a moron. Least on wiki, the broad could correct the citations, although she apparently hasn't.

The simple fact is, that the China origin, manufactured virus bit has followed the same course, as the resta the bolognavirus bullshit.

When it first came out, it was said ta be bullshit, because Bannon was frontin it ta defend President Trump.

Now, the leftys are all behind it, because the propaganda needs to continue, to keep people in fear.

The country is reopening. Enough people finally found out the tooth fairy they'd been believin in, wasn't real. And that's why this story's gettin puked up again.

Somebody needs ta develop a 12 step program for covtards like you.
msn.com is conservative? You remain, a moron. Least on wiki, the broad could correct the citations, although she apparently hasn't

Well maybe she has other things to do than correct bullshit websites. As far as MSN being conservative no but you sure seem to parrot their every move.

The simple fact is, that the China origin, manufactured virus bit has followed the same course, as the resta the bolognavirus bullshit.

The simple fact? Why is the origin of the virus not important to you? Covid 19 is not bullshit, it has been a powerful tool of the leftist since the beginning.

When it first came out, it was said ta be bullshit, because Bannon was frontin it ta defend President Trump.

Once again you appear to be a leftist. "Bannon fronting it ta defend President Trump'? Since it was true then and is true now why would Bannon need to protect President Trump with this information. What you are doing there is standing with MSN and their constant deflection of the where, when and why of the virus.

Now, the leftys are all behind it, because the propaganda needs to continue, to keep people in fear.

The leftists were all behind the lie, they are being forced to change their story because their story has proven to be false. So now what fear do you think they are pushing? I think you are wrong again, the left's pivot on the origin of the virus is another deflection from serious issues like Biden's inability to perform as president, that China is becoming a real threat, that we have found out the administration is busing and flying the illegals all over the country. A shiny object to deflect the attention of those lacking critical thinking skills.

The country is reopening. Enough people finally found out the tooth fairy they'd been believin in, wasn't real. And that's why this story's gettin puked up again.

No the "story" has turned out to be true and that the story the leftist media has been pushing for better than a year has been proven false. That you appear disgusted that the truth is coming out shows to me you are a leftist.

Somebody needs ta develop a 12 step program for covtards like you.

I can't say what should be done for or with people like you. Mayo clinic level shrink's come to mind.

Originally Posted by steve4102
if anyone is surprised by this, they are total and complete idiots. democrat flaming libbies
China and the democRats
The possibility that the emergence of SARS-CoV2 was due to a breach at the Wuhan lab has been widely discussed among medical scientists since early in 2020. There was an emerging collective voice to this effect from medical scientists, but it was shouted down by WHO, and let's face it, by official voices in the US including people at CDC and in Congress. The media effectively shut down this conversation because, well, Trump.

But the dissenting voices from the scientific community weren't silenced, just driven underground. These voices have re-emerged. Their statements have gained a lot of traction, and the wet market bat origin narrative is in tatters now.

It's established fact that the Wuhan lab was doing gain of function research on coronaviruses long before the pandemic emerged. It's established fact that international visits by WHO and others to observe safety protocols at the laboratory found the lab to be unsafe for this kind of work. It's now known that Wuhan virology lab workers were infected with a serious coronavirus-like illness in autumn of 2019, and quite possibly a lot sooner. The ChiCom govt then did everything it could to hush up the outbreak.

These are the facts, and they are undisputed.

Go back to Chernobyl in 1986 for a clue as to how this happened. In 1986, the Soviets had built a huge nuclear facility, constructed in slipshod manner to meet arbitrary deadlines by the political bosses in Moscow, staffed by poorly-trained techs who barely understood what they were doing, overseen by marginally better trained engineers, and over all that a staff of commissars who had zero knowledge of the realities of working with fissionable materials who only cared about meeting Moscow's schedule.

In Wuhan they had virtually the same perfect storm of shoddy facilities, poorly trained techs, medical scientists who were barely competent running the research, and a bunch of political bosses trying to run science like a military operation. Just like the Soviets in 1986, when the [bleep] hit the fan they tried to cover it up and failed.

I don't think the ChiCom govt was smart enough to masterplan this. However, I DO think they used all their resources worldwide to capitalize on the crisis they precipitated. They own WHO, they own large chunks of American media, and they own a whole bunch of American politicians in Congress. Now they own the guy in the White House, too. So they've been using the crisis to further their aims, but it's too big a mess for them to have planned it from the outset.

Chernobyl played a significant part in the downfall of the communist regime in Moscow. I wonder if this Charlie Foxtrot might have a similar effect in Peking. Or Beijing. Or whatever the fugk they call it now.

Just my opinion YMMV.
Agreed.
Originally Posted by steve4102

This ^^ Is Taiwan in the cross hairs for the next virus ?? Or were they in the cross hairs this time and things went wrong ?

kwg
This virus wasn't designed to "kill off the round eyes", that's childishly silly thinking, it was designed to crush the rising world economy which was USA led, thereby throwing a cog into Donald Trumps re-election. The resurgent American economy was at the expense of the Chinese economy, primarily because of the Trump pushed tariffs. Get rid of Trump, get China friendly government back in place. What easier way to do it than start a global panic with resulting economic recession/depression?
PRC leader Xi Jinping is a mass murderer equal to Pol Pot,Mao Tse Tung, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin. He should be made dead at the first reasonable opportunity with no mention to the UN, Meth Mouth Biden, or his other treasonous allies toddling along as willing accomplices. Instead our traitors in politics and economics reward them with economic sponsorship sufficient to keep their inhumane rule in place, and their threat to freedom known only in the US in place. So give me a little whine about world economics. If you’re importing ChiCom you ARE Chi Com. If you’re SELLING ChiCom you ARE ChiCom. No matter how big or small. No matter if heavy equipment or binoculars. You ARE ChiCom. No slack, no excuses. Sell your soul when we should be destroying our greatest enemy. Destroy them or join them.
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
China and the democRats

I've felt this since the beginning. Just a sense I've had. Trump was disrupting Satan's plans he was implementing through China and our own commies here at home. Collective salvation is always evil. It robs you of your agency and individualism.

They want control of everything. I was a little pissed as I was coming through customs back into the country today. Even though they had our passports they made us get our pictures taken and many had to enter all there finger prints. It was in Houston and I couldn't help but wonder if those illegals coming over the border not far from there had to do the same.

We are setting up the same surveillance state China has and nothing good will come of it.

Bb
It accomplished its intended purpose
Makes no difference I say make them pay.
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
This virus wasn't designed to "kill off the round eyes", that's childishly silly thinking, it was designed to crush the rising world economy which was USA led, thereby throwing a cog into Donald Trumps re-election. The resurgent American economy was at the expense of the Chinese economy, primarily because of the Trump pushed tariffs. Get rid of Trump, get China friendly government back in place. What easier way to do it than start a global panic with resulting economic recession/depression?

You sir, are 100% correct. Trump needed to go, and something very big had to happen to make that possible.
We shouldn’t forget that China did everything possible to ensure that coronavirus spread throughout the world. They protected the rest of China by closing the borders with Wuhan province. While at the same time maintaining air flights from Wuhan to the rest of the world to ensure the virus spread. To facilitate this they claimed it couldn’t be spread from person to person. This was a lie, but prevented these flights from being blocked until it was to late to stop the virus from spreading.
conradKA: Where on this earth have YOU been for the last 19 (nineteen!) months?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

LOL

I think the COVID narrative has been a crock pot of horse schit from inception.

This Chinamen theory is just a way to keep the one half of the populous scared.

It's almost as if the CCP and the demrats were working together to rig the election.. almost.
Duh. The facts were available from the start. You just had to dig a little and not open your brain for the media to tell you what to think.

remember when Trump was attacked for criticizing Pelosi spreading the super deadly china virus?
Originally Posted by Hastings
LOL
Well, I would agree the virus was at most only slightly worse than some of the flu outbreaks we've had for years. What is terrible is that we showed the world and our "adversaries" our propensity to panic and shut down the whole country and drastically inflate our money supply over basically a nothing disease. What would happen if there was a virus with a 10% mortality rate? We couldn't repel an invasion by the Mexican army these days. We would be too fearful of the microbes and parasites they carry.

Do`nt forget the Pandemic was Media and politically driven to get rid of Trump.No doubt in my mind it was deliberately unleashed.It turns out Dr Fauci in 2017 said Trump would face a Pandemic like no other while in office.So now Fauci is the new Nostradomis ?
© 24hourcampfire