Home
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has announced he will not be getting vaccinated because he believes he has natural immunity due to testing positive for COVID-19 last year.

In an interview over the weekend, the doctor and senator said he is abstaining from vaccination until he sees hard evidence that immunity from the vaccine is superior to natural immunity.

Paul has been a strong critic of COVID-19 restrictions and mask mandates throughout the pandemic. He maintains that in a free society each individual assumes their own risk and that an unvaccinated person poses no risk to the vaccinated.

The senator’s comments come as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are trying to push through a decline in vaccine demand and as the potential for vaccine passports spark nationwide debate.

Dr. Fauci claims the NIH “never” funded 'gain of function research (the creation of superviruses). This document obtained through the freedom of information act shows that the NIH in 2014 stopped 19 ‘gain-of-function’ experiments… https://t.co/uRNqzQsUE6

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) May 18, 2021

Sen. Paul has consistently held Dr. Anthony Fauci accountable for his response to the coronavirus outbreak and continues to. Earlier this week, he criticized Fauci for playing politics and misleading people solely for the optics. Paul said Fauci is continuing to dictate everything U.S. citizens do based on conjecture rather than science.

https://www.oann.com/sen-rand-paul-says-he-wont-get-the-vaccine/
Rand is great, I hope he becomes POTUS some day.
The media would f u c k ing flip the hell out.
This elevates Rand IME.
Rand Paul is a smart man to not take that jab,people should listen to him.
He keeps Fauxi on his toes.
Yes.
I hope that he goes to his dad for wise council.
He's always needed it.
Implemented right now, a vaccine passport requirement to participate in society would eliminate more than half the population from participation.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Rand is great, I hope he becomes POTUS some day.

Yep. He's about the best Senator, anyhow.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
This elevates Rand IME.

Same.
Already running here

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/16110698/no-jab-for-rand#Post16110698
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Implemented right now, a vaccine passport requirement to participate in society would eliminate more than half the population from participation.

And half the population that would be eliminated need to stay firm and refuse the vaccine.
#NGAF about your thread.
Originally Posted by 16bore

F needs to be knocked on his ass. Then stomped 15 or 20 times.
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by 16bore

F needs to be knocked on his ass. Then stomped 15 or 20 times.
Fauci's a lying no-good assweasel.
I have heard from several friends that their doctors have all said that once you have had the COVID, the vaccination should be unnecessary as you already have the antibodies, which the vaccination is designed to do... no need for duplication and a heightened chance of a reaction to the vaccine..
Originally Posted by Sheister
I have heard from several friends that their doctors have all said that once you have had the COVID, the vaccination should be unnecessary as you already have the antibodies, which the vaccination is designed to do... no need for duplication and a heightened chance of a reaction to the vaccine..

Of course. They're trying to convince us that what has been known to medical science for a hundred years no longer exists, i.e., once you've had a virus and survived, you then have antibodies against that virus, along with any near mutations of it.

There's so much fishy going on, in terms of the ideas they're pushing on us, it's unreal.

Of course. They're trying to convince us that what has been known to medical science for a hundred years no longer exists, i.e., once you've had a virus and survived, you then have antibodies against that virus, along with any near mutations of it.

There's so much fishy going on, in terms of the ideas they're pushing on us, it's unreal.

Because the experts are guessing.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/immune-system-long-term-defenses-183836313.html

Rand is likely right...

One of my friends had Covid early on last year and got the shot a month ago. He said he got super sick from the shot.
why would he get the shot if he's had covid already?

why would anyone?
Originally Posted by ironbender

Because the experts are guessing.

I bet.
In an interview over the weekend, the doctor and senator said he is abstaining from vaccination until he sees hard evidence that immunity from the vaccine is superior to natural immunity.

It might not be any better. But the pesky thing about natural immunity is that you have to actually contract the disease to get it. grin
Originally Posted by KFWA
why would he get the shot if he's had covid already?

why would anyone?

Because the big pharma establishment is telling everybody that what we've known about immunity to viruses that you've already had and survived no longer applies. They've altered reality. Because, for some unexplained reason, they need everybody without exception to get the jab.

In every textbook, so the lie is super smelly.
Rand was grilling fauchi, and he gave proof a old lady still had antibodies for spanish flu 90 years ago. It was comical. and so was fauchi answer.
The issue is beyond logic.
Originally Posted by Goosey

It might not be any better. But the pesky thing about natural immunity is that you have to actually contract the disease to get it. grin

It’s the only choice when you are dealing with a 99.8% survivable virus. You go for it you Goosey, nothing but a liberal troll.

Rand Paul has had the chinee flu.

That’s the point.

How are y'all in the AIDS community faring Goosey?

Lost his sense of taste. Doesn't stop her from doing what she's good at.

Not just a couple rogue docs.
The Clevland Clinic was the first highly reputable outfit I remember to
advise this.

Shocked me.
Still ponder the politics that lit up.

Dr. Fauci claims the NIH “never” funded 'gain of function research (the creation of superviruses). This document obtained through the freedom of information act shows that the NIH in 2014 stopped 19 ‘gain-of-function’ experiments… https://t.co/uRNqzQsUE6

The US stopped gain of function experiments, that part is true, but Fauci re-directed funding to support that same research in China.

He continues to lie about those facts.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

The US stopped gain of function experiments, that part is true, but Fauci re-directed funding to support that same research in China.

He continues to lie about those facts.

MM
Yep. The man is a James Bond villain in the flesh.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Lost his sense of taste. Doesn't stop her from doing what she's good at.

Can't taste much but can still swallow real good.
I tested positive for antibodies yesterday and Dr still wanted me to get the vaccine.
Originally Posted by killerv
I tested positive for antibodies yesterday and Dr still wanted me to get the vaccine.

Of course he does. He's programmed by the mass insanity. The vaccine push has nothing to do with your health. It's about two things, 1) total control of the people by the elites via universal vaccine passports, and 2) global population reduction. Population reduction occurs three ways, i) many die on the spot or within days of receiving it, ii) many will die within three or four years of receiving it, and iii) the majority of those who survive the great die off will be incapable of reproduction.
Originally Posted by killerv

Of course he does. He's programmed by the mass insanity. The vaccine push has nothing to do with your health. It's about two things, 1) total control of the people by the elites via universal vaccine passports, and 2) global population reduction. Population reduction occurs three ways, i) many die on the spot or within days of receiving it, ii) many will die within three or four years of receiving it, and iii) the majority of those who survive the great die off will be incapable of reproduction.

You guys need to start fighting fire with fire. I've started posting negative reviews on doctors online. They HATE THAT.

i've gotten calls at 7-7:30 at night from the doctors themselves asking me to take them down. I tell them, no problem. Will do. As soon as you stop the draconian bulshit and stupidity.

I'm with Rand Paul! I'm also going with natural immunity.
Rand Paul is the only representative and widely broadcast individual that I can think of, that has been spot on about COVID from the beginning.
© 24hourcampfire