-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
why would he get the shot if he's had covid already?

why would anyone?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Sheister
I have heard from several friends that their doctors have all said that once you have had the COVID, the vaccination should be unnecessary as you already have the antibodies, which the vaccination is designed to do... no need for duplication and a heightened chance of a reaction to the vaccine..

Of course. They're trying to convince us that what has been known to medical science for a hundred years no longer exists, i.e., once you've had a virus and survived, you then have antibodies against that virus, along with any near mutations of it.

There's so much fishy going on, in terms of the ideas they're pushing on us, it's unreal.

Because the experts are guessing.

I bet.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
In an interview over the weekend, the doctor and senator said he is abstaining from vaccination until he sees hard evidence that immunity from the vaccine is superior to natural immunity.

It might not be any better. But the pesky thing about natural immunity is that you have to actually contract the disease to get it. grin

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
why would he get the shot if he's had covid already?

why would anyone?

Because the big pharma establishment is telling everybody that what we've known about immunity to viruses that you've already had and survived no longer applies. They've altered reality. Because, for some unexplained reason, they need everybody without exception to get the jab.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have heard from several friends that their doctors have all said that once you have had the COVID, the vaccination should be unnecessary as you already have the antibodies, which the vaccination is designed to do... no need for duplication and a heightened chance of a reaction to the vaccine..

Of course. They're trying to convince us that what has been known to medical science for a hundred years no longer exists, i.e., once you've had a virus and survived, you then have antibodies against that virus, along with any near mutations of it.

There's so much fishy going on, in terms of the ideas they're pushing on us, it's unreal.

In every textbook, so the lie is super smelly.
Rand was grilling fauchi, and he gave proof a old lady still had antibodies for spanish flu 90 years ago. It was comical. and so was fauchi answer.
The issue is beyond logic.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Goosey
In an interview over the weekend, the doctor and senator said he is abstaining from vaccination until he sees hard evidence that immunity from the vaccine is superior to natural immunity.

It might not be any better. But the pesky thing about natural immunity is that you have to actually contract the disease to get it. grin

It’s the only choice when you are dealing with a 99.8% survivable virus. You go for it you Goosey, nothing but a liberal troll.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Rand Paul has had the chinee flu.

That’s the point.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

How are y'all in the AIDS community faring Goosey?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Lost his sense of taste. Doesn't stop her from doing what she's good at.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not just a couple rogue docs.
The Clevland Clinic was the first highly reputable outfit I remember to
advise this.

Shocked me.
Still ponder the politics that lit up.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dr. Fauci claims the NIH “never” funded 'gain of function research (the creation of superviruses). This document obtained through the freedom of information act shows that the NIH in 2014 stopped 19 ‘gain-of-function’ experiments… https://t.co/uRNqzQsUE6

The US stopped gain of function experiments, that part is true, but Fauci re-directed funding to support that same research in China.

He continues to lie about those facts.

MM

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Dr. Fauci claims the NIH “never” funded 'gain of function research (the creation of superviruses). This document obtained through the freedom of information act shows that the NIH in 2014 stopped 19 ‘gain-of-function’ experiments… https://t.co/uRNqzQsUE6

The US stopped gain of function experiments, that part is true, but Fauci re-directed funding to support that same research in China.

He continues to lie about those facts.

MM
Yep. The man is a James Bond villain in the flesh.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Lost his sense of taste. Doesn't stop her from doing what she's good at.

Can't taste much but can still swallow real good.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I tested positive for antibodies yesterday and Dr still wanted me to get the vaccine.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by killerv
I tested positive for antibodies yesterday and Dr still wanted me to get the vaccine.

Of course he does. He's programmed by the mass insanity. The vaccine push has nothing to do with your health. It's about two things, 1) total control of the people by the elites via universal vaccine passports, and 2) global population reduction. Population reduction occurs three ways, i) many die on the spot or within days of receiving it, ii) many will die within three or four years of receiving it, and iii) the majority of those who survive the great die off will be incapable of reproduction.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by killerv

Of course he does. He's programmed by the mass insanity. The vaccine push has nothing to do with your health. It's about two things, 1) total control of the people by the elites via universal vaccine passports, and 2) global population reduction. Population reduction occurs three ways, i) many die on the spot or within days of receiving it, ii) many will die within three or four years of receiving it, and iii) the majority of those who survive the great die off will be incapable of reproduction.

You guys need to start fighting fire with fire. I've started posting negative reviews on doctors online. They HATE THAT.

i've gotten calls at 7-7:30 at night from the doctors themselves asking me to take them down. I tell them, no problem. Will do. As soon as you stop the draconian bulshit and stupidity.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I'm with Rand Paul! I'm also going with natural immunity.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Rand Paul is the only representative and widely broadcast individual that I can think of, that has been spot on about COVID from the beginning.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

371 members (16penny, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 46 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,015
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.