Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MRUbHVrbEw&t=0s
G5m,

I had the honor of a weekend conference and had interesting conversations with L.A.
One of his books is on the shelf above my bed.

He and I don't agree on everything, but I will watch this as I have many other of his videos.

Thanks.
Its US craft and the reason they got so pissed at Trump creating the Space Force to expose them.

When they are exposed and you see one, please remember my post in this thread and fear not.
Johnny,

I believe that you are right about many of the UFOS.
There have been friends sighting them near the NASA center too.

There's lots of eye witnesses that see what defies physics, even pilots. I think that some of the UFOs are likely demonic/ fallen angelic beings. This seems to be ramping up and they will deceive those who have been convinced that God does not exist, and that man is just an evolutionary animal.
G5m,

Wow, the story of the bald guy was convincing and really creepy. Probably not the best thought to go to sleep with, haha, but will watch the rest when I get a chance over the weekend. L.A. did a great job of collecting eye witness interviews and recent UFO pics. I like this up to date film and hope that others watch it.

I just had a supernatural experience the other day.
Remind me to tell you about the wind experience when I went in my backyard to take the clothes off of the line. No UFOs, but it defied natural observation. I believe that God was involved.
Some years ago (25-30) I was in the yard after dusk and looking up in the sky to see if anything unusual was going on. There was an aircraft of some type going north to south really fast. Moving across the sky faster than any satellite I've ever seen. He was so high there was no sound but there was a flashing red light on it which indicated to me it was an airplane. The next day I asked an Air Force vet who was a friend what he thought, and he just nonchalantly said, "it was probably the Aurora".
Man Filmed Penis UFO
I think there are some of theirs (whoever they are) and some of ours. Back in 1999 I knew a former Air Force security officer. I had seen shows on TV about the Aurora and the TR3-B which claimed we had advanced technology in secret programs. I asked him about these craft, and he said he could discuss it as it is out in the open on TV. He said yes, we did have them, and more he couldn't talk about. I believed him.
I’ll have to watch it later.

When you’ve seen stuff that you can’t explain, it makes ya curious for sure.
Another of my tin foil hat conspiracy theories becomes fact.

Fauci looks reptilian to me and Zero looks like a turd.
Originally Posted by High_Noon

One gal said mine was almost UFR
UFO's, bigfoot, and ghosts all produce the crappiest photos and video. 🙄
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
UFO's, bigfoot, and ghosts all produce the crappiest photos and video. 🙄

I know right, you would think if they can take detailed photos of someone eating Cheetos in the back yard from a satellite in space, they could at the very least, especially after all these years of so called sightings, get a decent photo that’s actually legible.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Johnny,

There's lots of eye witnesses that see what defies physics, even pilots. I think that some of the UFOs are likely demonic/ fallen angelic beings. This seems to be ramping up and they will deceive those who have been convinced that God does not exist, and that man is just an evolutionary animal.

I have long held the same opinion. A good friend of mine, now sadly departed, who was a graduate of what was then Liberty Baptist College, believed that UFO's were a transportation system for demons. Who can say if he was right or wrong?
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Johnny,

I have long held the same opinion. A good friend of mine, now sadly departed, who was a graduate of what was then Liberty Baptist College, believed that UFO's were a transportation system for demons. Who can say if he was right or wrong?

I am thinking of six ways right now why this is a likely theory. Two are biblical reasons, two are historical, and two have to do with physics.

Like you said, I can't say for certain, but there are only so many theories on the subject and I think the angelic transportation one makes the most sense.

There's several other reasons now to think about it, which have to do with the close encounters, eye witnesses and abductions.

The evolutionary trolls will chime in with their "intelligent" memes of tin foil hats soon. Those are actually the type who will buy into the higher lifeform deceptions that they watched at the movies all their lives. It's surprising how many believers let them control the conversation on these kind of subjects.
I'm glad that you and the other posters aren't afraid of their judgements.
Ok I'll bite....why would a demon need a transportation system?
I had a first-hand encounter with one of those “balls of light” that you see in all of the videos where they hover over cities. In 91 or 92 my wife woke me up shaking me hard and crying while we were in bed. She pointed to the corner of the bedroom and there was a ball of light or energy hovering a couple feet off the floor. I wrapped my arms around her and laid her back down, turning by back to the thing. I whispered “God will protect us”, said a brief prayer and we both amazingly fell right back asleep. It was surreal. I told her about my “dream” the next morning, and she replied, “That was not a dream!” I don’t know what it was, but we didn’t get good vibes from it. I suspect it was a demon
I suspect the leaks and upcoming report is a ruse constructed to establish the "fact" these ufo's do not belong to us. This creates the deniability for responsibility of future weaponized use of said "ufo's". All the evidence is solely collected by our Navy. We warn the world and then release the ufo's to do their damage in support of our interests. Eventually they sacrifice some of our assets to keep the opposition guessing.

I don't believe in aliens so the only logical explanation is these ufo's are ours. The Navy excercise was just that. No defensive weapons were deployed.

Here is the detailed "leak" video showing swarms of ufo's surrounding the USS Omaha from the CIC radar. You decide for yourself:

https://youtu.be/Iy4xWZ9IkXo
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
I had a first-hand encounter with one of those “balls of light” that you see in all of the videos where they hover over cities. In 91 or 92 my wife woke me up shaking me hard and crying while we were in bed. She pointed to the corner of the bedroom and there was a ball of light or energy hovering a couple feet off the floor. I wrapped my arms around her and laid her back down, turning by back to the thing. I whispered “God will protect us”, said a brief prayer and we both amazingly fell right back asleep. It was surreal. I told her about my “dream” the next morning, and she replied, “That was not a dream!” I don’t know what it was, but we didn’t get good vibes from it. I suspect it was a demon

You should really consider seeking professional help.
You are another eye witness to an unidentified object.
If it's shown to not be a lucid dream or hallucination like your second witness, wife, then physical explanation is sought. If there's no known physical cause, then you look to what is known about the spiritual realm. We compare the unknown with the known, which is biblical . Experiences are measured by the biblical record.
When the scriptures do not speak directly to the phenomenon, then we speculate.

There are many people who see what you have seen, Ruger..
It's good that you did not have any further experiences as many that have are traumatized or led away from God's Word.

Is there anything that you can remember that was significant prior to the event?
For instance, did you get involved in any new practices, a new church, meditation, etc? I'm not saying that you caused it. The chances of such happening seems to be more frequent with some than with others.
These spirit beings are attracted to many for various reasons.
Nothing out of the norm happening at the time. We both were raised as Christians, and never dabbled in that new-age crap or the occult. We were both in our early 20’s. When the wife confirmed that it really happened the next morning, chills went through me from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head. I WANTED it to be a weird dream because it took me out of my “comfort zone”. Definitely was a supernatural experience!
I ate some mushrooms once, allegedly, and I saw all kinds of strange shît.

🦫
Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!
have seen two, my brother was with me when we saw one at the ranch.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I ate some mushrooms once, allegedly, and I saw all kinds of strange shît.

🦫

might make you think about things in your life that are not right and how you could do better, but not see ufos.
Nothing out of the norm happening at the time. We both were raised as Christians, and never dabbled in that new-age crap or the occult. We were both in our early 20’s. When the wife confirmed that it really happened the next morning, chills went through me from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head. I WANTED it to be a weird dream because it took me out of my “comfort zone”. Definitely was a supernatural experience!

I'm just asking to learn from your experience.
Spiritual manifestations can shake anyone up.

As a young believer I had a lost girlfriend that became possessed. I had trouble even talking about it to anyone besides my preacher for years.

As a young believer I had a lost girlfriend that became possessed. I had trouble even talking about it to anyone besides my preacher for years.

Of course you did.

LMAO

🦫
Since then I’ve maintained an interest in supernatural phenomena and I’ve researched it extensively. There is so much proof out there of the existence of the spiritual realms that one would have to be willfully ignorant to label such things as “tin-foil-hat conspiracy theories”. The fact that the US Government has been releasing classified videos that offer proof of the phenomena lately tells me something deceptive is in the works. And Trump initiating a Space Force is a big red flag 🚩 for me. Christ said “There will be such signs and wonders in the Last Days that if it were possible, even the elect would be deceived”. I’m keeping an eye on the sly. This past year has confirmed for me how gullible and stupid the majority of the population is. It is so tragic and sad
Demons and demon possession is real; I’ve had a few encounters with them

Listening...Continue

🦫
"Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."

II Corinthians 2
Alien life is a much more believable scenario than anything taught by organized religion.
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Good point. I have pondered that thought ever since that discussion with my buddy, many years ago.
That’s just it; the demons ARE alien life forms. I have nothing to do with churches and organized religion. But I have studied the Bible and also ancient history. The Babylonians, Assyrians, Phonecians, GreeksRomans, Vikings, Celts and most other pagan religions worshipped many different demons, that they called “gods”. Supernatural experiences are well documented in ancient historical documents
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Good point. I have pondered that thought ever since that discussion with my buddy, many years ago.

I don't know if they"need transportation" or not.
We could also ask why would a demon NOT need a transportation system.
Does anyone here know?
What we do know is that some have wings according to the bible. Again, its speculation as to what distance, speed and abilities they have with those.
Does anyone have any ideas what angelic technologies there are?
Are the lights in the skies flying vessels or angels appearing as light beings without external modes?
Are the craft seen with reported windows angelic or human aircraft?...perhaps just images like holograms?

I agree that there's a lot of pondering and not many answers. For those who are saved, (see signature links), those realities may be answered. Apparently there will be interaction with angels since Paul was inspired to tell believers, "Know ye not that ye shall judge angels?"..if I'm quoting that accurately from memory. At that point we will learn much about any modes of transportation and daily life of these interesting beings Christ made.

Listening...Continue

🦫

Is that the same as having sockpuppets on the fire?
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Listening...Continue

🦫

Is that the same as having sockpuppets on the fire?

Maybe...Some socks seem possessed and full of shît.

Others, not so much.

😬🦫
Would not mind being possessed by this demon.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Lots of UFO's during my life. Suspected interstellar aliens, zero.
Absolutely...

NOT

🦫
[Linked Image from unrealfacts.com]
I'm still waiting for Lockheed-Martin to come clean about Aurora, that was their pet project.
I’ve done some digging into other dimensions (4th and above), as discussed by the leading physicists in the world. Here is my fundamental understanding of the subject. When 4th dimesional beings “appear” in our 3 dimensional reality, we cannot see their actual appearance as it is in their dimension, unless they have the ability to take on a physical, 3D form; like many angels did in the Bible, and they looked like ordinary men, until they change form and reveal their “glory”; and it’s always a brilliant light.

As far as malevolent spiritual beings go, it seems from what God says in the Bible that they also can appear as an “angel of light”, and can deceive humans
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm still waiting for Lockheed-Martin to come clean about Aurora, that was their pet project.

I was befriended by a Lockheed engineer back in the late 70s, when I was sent to Burbank as custodian of one of my squadron's P-3Cs being retrofitted with the first Texas Instruments Infra Red Detection System (IRDS) for that aircraft. Over a beer one night, he assured me that the soviets stood NO chance against is in war because "we have [bleep] you would not and could not believe." He would go no further than that. I've often wondered.
Ruger,

I ask myself when these videos and photos appear a few questions.

1. Why would these creatures make themselves visible?

2. A. Do they not have the ability to extinguish or conceal the light emitted at night? Perhaps there's no blinds on those windows?
B. Do they want to be seen by certain individuals?
If so, why?

3. Why have they aligned with pilot flight paths next to aircraft?

4. Why do people experience horrible traumas often after experiencing encounters of the 3rd thru fifth kind?

5. Dave Hunt brings up several points that weren't covered here. One is that many people have exactly the same memories of these experiences while under hypnosis. I didn't want to take away from what G5m posted, so I can send it separately, or may do so in one of my "Bible thumper" threads.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I was befriended by a Lockheed engineer back in the late 70s, when I was sent to Burbank as custodian of one of my squadron's P-3Cs being retrofitted with the first Texas Instruments Infra Red Detection System (IRDS) for that aircraft. Over a beer one night, he assured me that the soviets stood NO chance against is in war because "we have [bleep] you would not and could not believe." He would go no further than that. I've often wondered.

Alex Jones has family and friends that he's said similar things about. According to him, they are concealing the fact that they have jets that exceed the old mach two models by a lot.
I had the impression he wasn't referring just to very fast aircraft (what's so unbelievable about that??), but weapons and aircraft that could do other more unusual things. Wish I could pick that dude's brain these days. Probably dead.

My uncle flew in the Navy as a WV-2 crewman. We're talking very late 50s or very early 60s. He tells me he once tracked an aircraft moving at well over Mach 2 while flying the picket from Guam (or was it Midway? Memory fails me) to Adak.
I had the impression he wasn't referring just to very fast aircraft (what's so unbelievable about that??), but weapons and aircraft that could do other more unusual things. Wish I could pick that dude's brain these days. Probably dead.

My uncle flew in the Navy as a WV-2 crewman. We're talking very late 50s or very early 60s. He tells me he once tracked an aircraft moving at well over Mach 2 while flying the picket from Guam (or was it Midway? Memory fails me) to Adak.

That's really interesting.
It surprised me what a family member shared with me the year that he died. Those old timers took their mil secrets very seriously.
The Germans had an early jet at WW2 that was not mass produced.
From what ive read, Stealth fighters are old tech from the period your uncle talked about. Decades later it was unclassified.
There's all kinds of weapons that include partical beams, frequecy weapons high and low extremes, just about anything your imagination can think of has been invented. It's not mass produced for the soldiers, but robotics, Land, Sea and Air are common realities that can be outfitted with anything.
They find the effective economics of thousands of cheap little "drones" more effective than high priced prototypes. Bacterial and viral are the weapons of choice right now. It's in the daily news and pushed as a virtue.

For some real mind-blowing videos on the truth of these “alien vehicles” check out this honest anthropologist/historian. All his documentary videos are phenomenal! I’ve watched probably 100 hours of his videos. Be prepared; his videos are highly addictive! Here ya go, you can thank me later:

https://youtu.be/-6-VMYnd71s

It surprised me what a family member shared with me the year that he died. Those old timers took their mil secrets very seriously.
From what ive read, Stealth fighters are old tech from the period your uncle talked about. Decades later it was unclassified.
There's all kinds of weapons that include partical beams, frequecy weapons high and low extremes, just about anything your imagination can think of has been invented. It's not mass produced for the soldiers, but robotics, Land, Sea and Air are common realities that can be outfitted with anything.
They find the effective economics of thousands of cheap little "drones" more effective than high priced prototypes. Bacterial and viral are the weapons of choice right now. It's in the daily news and pushed as a virtue.

Speaking of military drones; the fires in California last year were definitely, intentionally started in part by drones. Check out these “flamethrower drones”:

https://youtu.be/07rtBip9ixk
There is no bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti.
There are no space alien visitors.
There are no reptilian beings. No matter how much you don't like a person, they are not reptilian.
Anyone that can talk to the dead is either a liar or should be institutionalized.
You can't change your "frequency".
Nobody, ever, was visited by a ghost.
There are no black snakes under your bed.

Now, take off the tinfoil and go to bed. I'll leave the closet light on for you so you're not scared.
Originally Posted by kenoh2
There are no reptilian beings. No matter how much you don't like a person, they are not reptilian.
Anyone that can talk to the dead is either a liar or should be institutionalized.

Now, take off the tinfoil and go to bed. I'll leave the closet light on for you so you're not scared.

That was one of the most stupid posts by an arrogant libtard I’ve ever seen; holy crap. From now on I will submit to your extensive knowledge, superior intellect, and broad range of experience with the paranormal and spiritual encounters! I digress, and I will never challenge you with anything that would challenge your preconceived notions and very limited education, LOL!! Thanks for putting your ignorance on public display

Speaking of military drones; the fires in California last year were definitely, intentionally started in part by drones. Check out these “flamethrower drones”:

Thats quite a flame thrower.
I think the military must've thought about a use or two for that.
Looking at the fire skips from neighborhood to neighborhood, those drones look like one theory. Another was some type of energy weapon that melted the glass and metal at higher temps than petroleum fuels. I resisted that for a long time, but after seeing hundreds of structures melted and incinerated, it makes me consider that posibility.

I've met more than one country boy that resembled BigFoot. Two big beady eyes peering through a thick layer of facial fur that would prove to you that he exists.

If I just had more black snakes around, I wouldn't have the mouse in my basement now.
I sealed it very well, but mice in the country chew a new entrance under the siding or through places you'd never imagine. Years ago, I was greeted at my front door by my friendly black snake that followed one in, had his meal and asked to be let out. He was perched up staring at the door and not startled at all.
I let him out onto the porch and he was outside and stuck around until the damned meter reader killed him.
That reptile was a lot more use to me than the lousy being that goes around killing pets.

Looking at the fire skips from neighborhood to neighborhood, those drones look like one theory. Another was some type of energy weapon that melted the glass and metal at higher temps than petroleum fuels. I resisted that for a long time, but after seeing hundreds of structures melted and incinerated, it makes me consider that posibility.

Yup, I’ve seen the videos from neighborhoods in Cali last year; entire strips of houses burned down from “wildfires”, while dozens of adjacent trees remain untouched. The evil going on is very blatant to anyone that exercises due diligence and digs deep
The Akashic knowledge lives.
I just watched the video about underground bases. Those things are all over the world. There's three big ones in WV that are common knowledge or might as well be unclassified.
You probably heard of the Greenbrier hotel.
It was constructed with tax$ for DC VIPs.in their own estimation.

When the Lord brings wrath upon the earth in His judgement after the tribulation, they will be in those holes and He will bring those mountains down on them
Denver airport underground base is massive; as are many others. The general population has no clue. BTW; at the very beginning of the C-19 “outbreak” in February/March I searched for freeze-dried foods. Almost none to be found; all bought up. Almost took 8 months for supplies to replenish by all of the manufacturers. WHO bought all of those food supplies BEFORE the “pandemic” arrived?

Yup, I’ve seen the videos from neighborhoods in Cali last year; entire strips of houses burned down from “wildfires”, while dozens of adjacent trees remain untouched. The evil going on is very blatant to anyone that exercises due diligence and digs deep

Good interviews of fire fighters on the fires in Santa Rosa
Good footage to

They say it’s not normal.

Some trucks head from the Bay Area and crew are amazed by what happened and blatantly state that this is not right......
Denver airport underground base is massive; as are many others. The general population has no clue. BTW; at the very beginning of the C-19 “outbreak” in February/March I searched for freeze-dried foods. Almost none to be found; all bought up. Almost took 8 months for supplies to replenish by all of the manufacturers. WHO bought all of those food supplies BEFORE the “pandemic” arrived?

Stories here about underground stuff around Beale afb..... I have heard strange [bleep] at night but won’t say that’s what it is.

Facts.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Facts.

Lol

👌🏻

UFO's and angelic transportation? yep makes perfect sense. Opening my bible now as I type

Johnny,

I am thinking of six ways right now why this is a likely theory. Two are biblical reasons, two are historical, and two have to do with physics.

Like you said, I can't say for certain, but there are only so many theories on the subject and I think the angelic transportation one makes the most sense.

There's several other reasons now to think about it, which have to do with the close encounters, eye witnesses and abductions.

The evolutionary trolls will chime in with their "intelligent" memes of tin foil hats soon. Those are actually the type who will buy into the higher lifeform deceptions that they watched at the movies all their lives. It's surprising how many believers let them control the conversation on these kind of subjects.
I'm glad that you and the other posters aren't afraid of their judgements.
© 24hourcampfire