Home
clic pic for story and video
[Linked Image from bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com]

Several hundred armed Black men and women dressed in fatigues held a march downtown Saturday afternoon, paying tribute to ancestors who were killed in the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre and vowing that such an event will never happen again.

"This is the strongest Black presence that Tulsa has ever seen," an organizer said through a megaphone just outside ONEOK Field. "White Tulsa will never forget this day.

"Black Tulsa has no reason to be afraid, ever again."

The march was organized by the Elmer Geronimo Pratt Gun Club of Central Texas, but also included members of the New Black Panther Party and others.

Most members wore all-black fatigues, face coverings and sunglasses, and carried rifles as they chanted slogans and sang while marching from Ben Hill Community Center, 210 E. Latimer Place, south through downtown Tulsa to just south of the baseball park.

Among the chants were "Stand up Black man, Stand up Black woman," and "Black power! Whose streets? Our streets!"

Several hundred others also joined the group, and many motorists passing by honked their horns and raised their fists in support.

There were no apparent counter-protestors.

As organizers led the group across various city streets, at least two members with rifles stopped traffic on either side to allow marchers to pass through intersections safely.

Organizers also made sure stragglers in the group and other bystanders finished crossing the streets safely.

The march began about 3:45 p.m. before marchers returned to the community center about 4:35 p.m. to take a break, before again marching north on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.

Participants dispersed about 7 p.m. after walking to Pine Street then returning to the community center.

"For the most part," said Toni Frank, communications officer for the Elmer Geronimo Pratt Gun Club, "the march went fine in commemorating our ancestors ... for our Second Amendment rights."

He said he thought the group was "stopped a little soon" as they approached Greenwood Avenue downtown, but "I think we made our point and I'll live with that."

The marchers were stopped by police outside the Black Wall Street Legacy Festival, which was also going on at the same time in the Greenwood District. Police said festival organizers did not want open carry of weapons at that permitted event, which continues 1-8:30 p.m. Sunday.

Other organizers at the march declined to speak with reporters and one with a megaphone also encouraged others to do the same.

"We ain't here to do an interview," the organizer said at the community center. "We're asking for ... reparations and our Second Amendment right to bear arms.

"We didn't come here to play games with nobody."

One of the most intense confrontations was when a Tulsa police vehicle showed up and stopped at an intersection right in front of marchers as they were taking a break at the community center.

"Anybody call for pork?" one organizer with a megaphone said, gesturing toward the parked officer.

"Nobody called 911. Nobody called 911," he said.

The officer after a few minutes eventually drove off.

"You can go somewhere else and harass someone else," the organizer said.

Don Spencer, president of the Oklahoma Second Amendment Association, sent a statement to the Tulsa World prior to Saturday's event.

"Citizens that were attacked should have never hesitated to defend themselves and their property, and the ability to use weapons could have been a deterrent to such a vicious unlawful attack," the statement said.

"A right is a right and the State of Oklahoma should NEVER participate in its infringement, even if citizens or government are uncomfortable when it is exercised.

"Every person should be taught the history of the 1921 riot and massacre, so that all understand that self-defense is moral and imperative in a civil society, as we continue to heal and stop any motive from such a horrific event from ever taking place again."

Frank said Spencer was not invited to Saturday's event because his group is a "known racist group trying to incite violence."

"I have personally spent 30 minutes trying to keep people away from that man so he did not incite violence on himself to cause a problem. He is not our friend. We don't expect him to be our friend."

Frank said of Spencer's statement: "He did the bare minimum. Cool."
Good.
Tulsa has been a sketchy city for a long time due to black crime. It's like a little St. Louis.
But if a bunch of patriotic concerned citizens want to voice their concerns (UNARMED) IN Washington D.C., they are imprisoned for participating in a "deadly and violent uprising".
The only thing deadly was the shooting of an un armed woman by LEO.
Makes no sense.
Throw them brooms to clean their own mess up.
Originally Posted by deflave
Good.

Yep I’m happy to see AAs exercising their 2A rights.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
"We're asking for ... reparations "

There it is. All the rest of that is bull schidt.
so....

Let’s worry about 1921. Not 2021.
I don’t care what they’re asking for.

I’m just glad they’re armed.
As long as they’re armed, it’s a justified shoot.
Perfect application for an A-10.
“Reparations are the currency of fools”
Originally Posted by efw
Good.

Not me.

Our founders had a certain people in mind when they wrote the 2A (or whom they thought should vote) and it wasn’t for everyone. Nobody should be enslaved or mistreated but some cultures have proven themselves throughout history to be incapable of organized government or civil society.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by efw
Good.

Not me.

Our founders had a certain people in mind when they wrote the 2A (or whom they thought should vote) and it wasn’t for everyone. Nobody should be enslaved or mistreated but some cultures have proven themselves throughout history to be incapable of organized government or civil society.

The reason liberalism will never succeed. It mistakenly assumes all men are created equal when very clearly they’re not
Second Amendment rights? Okay...the rules are the same for them and me. Do not abuse the right.

Reparations? Go FUCK yourselves.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by efw
Good.

Not me.

The reason liberalism will never succeed. It mistakenly assumes all men are created equal when very clearly they’re not

Absolutely.

All people are worthy of respect unless they prove otherwise but we’re not all the same in our mentalities, mental capabilities or physical capabilities. Something that I really respect about most Asian cultures is that they absolutely get that.
Dem blacks is gettin' uppity. Armed and threatening = Good shoot.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

It’s not about getting “uppity”
It’s about threatening and criminalizing anyone that’s white.
It’s alright to be white. Anyone that says otherwise? [bleep].
Second Amendment rights? Okay...the rules are the same for them and me. Do not abuse the right.

The Bill of Rights does not make exceptions for race, this is true. Does the Bill of Rights apply equally to citizens and non-citizens? How about those here legally versus illegally? Does your presence in the country give you constitutional rights or is that reserved for citizens only?

Reparations? Go FUCK yourselves.

Reparations for what? Slavery? They were never slaves. Johnson's Great Society has more than compensated those who think they need reparation .
All people may be created equal, but they haven't evolved equally.

Name all the advances of civilization that have come from sub-Sahara Africa.

Bueller? Bueller?

Europeans explored the World, not the aboriginal people of any other continent.
Blacks on average do not have the temperament or IQ to compete with Caucasians career wise or in modern society building anymore than most Caucasians cannot compete with them in 100 meter sprints or slam dunk contest. It was it is. The thing is African Americans will never admit that they earn less/have less due to deficits in IQ or mental makeup. They’ll always blame it on “racism” and they’re will always be whites happy to sell that narrative in order to empower themselves. Which is why melting pot societies do not work well. Most Asians get that. Most Caucasians either don’t or pretend not to.
Get a job, self respect, integrity etc..
Didn't scotus rule that Tulsa was under Indian reservation law now? What's going on with this transfer to Indian bureau of affairs?
Blacks on average do not have the temperament or IQ to compete with Caucasians career wise or in modern society building anymore than most Caucasians cannot compete with them in 100 meter sprints or slam dunk contest. It was it is. The thing is African Americans will never admit that they earn less/have less due to deficits in IQ or mental makeup. They’ll always blame it on “racism” and they’re will always be whites happy to sell that narrative in order to empower themselves. Which is why melting pot societies do not work well.

I think that a lot of the wows of the AA community are self-inflicted. Out of wedlock births being a major contributor to their inability to break the poverty cycle. That and, as a group, they tolerate criminal activity, drugs and gangs, and most AA homicide victims are killed by AA perpetrators. AAs have more to fear from other AAs than from any other defined group,
"Blacks are the most racist people in this country."

This was said by my 10 year old grand daughter just the other day. She never heard that from me directly before, but we did talk about it afterwards.

She's a good kid.
They’ve been getting reparations since at least the 1960s. Most got more than their share.
Looked like about 50 marchers . Im all in favor of their 2nd amendment rights . I don't understand the fatigues . Their time would have been better spent at a shooting range .
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
They’ve been getting reparations since at leadt the 1960s. Most got more than their share.

Yea, like getting in to Med school with a 2.5 GPA. No, they did not make good Doctors.
Wanna be my equal? fine get a job earn your own way fuqk your reparations!
Originally Posted by OnTheBeach
Joking?
Good.
I don’t care what they’re asking for. I’m just glad they’re armed.
I agree, sets a good precedent.
Blacks on average do not have the temperament or IQ to compete with Caucasians career wise or in modern society building anymore than most Caucasians cannot compete with them in 100 meter sprints or slam dunk contest. It was it is.

Obviously, you haven't been watching many TV commercials lately, eh, as they surely try to tell a different story................................. wink

MM
As to reparations, already been paid.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Tulsa has been a sketchy city for a long time due to black crime. It's like a little St. Louis.

A secret not known well outside of Oklahoma. Tulsa also has a real gang problem.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Blacks on average do not have the temperament or IQ to compete with Caucasians career wise or in modern society building anymore than most Caucasians cannot compete with them in 100 meter sprints or slam dunk contest. It was it is. The thing is African Americans will never admit that they earn less/have less due to deficits in IQ or mental makeup. They’ll always blame it on “racism” and they’re will always be whites happy to sell that narrative in order to empower themselves. Which is why melting pot societies do not work well.

I think that a lot of the wows of the AA community are self-inflicted. Out of wedlock births being a major contributor to their inability to break the poverty cycle. That and, as a group, they tolerate criminal activity, drugs and gangs, and most AA homicide victims are killed by AA perpetrators. AAs have more to fear from other AAs than from any other defined group,

I agree.

I heard once that a lot of that has to do with Europeans and Asians coming from cold climates and natural selection favoring those that could think ahead. Choosing mates carefully that would be there long term.

In warm Sub Saharan Africa a place full of critters that will eat you they chose less for long term mates, self control, and stability but more for whichever mate that could produce an athlete. The partner didn’t need to be around long term, or have an overly high IQ or strategize but did need to produce athletes faster than the slowest person in the village.
Different environmental and life circumstances.
No ND,s????

Wow!!!!
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Blacks on average do not have the temperament or IQ to compete with Caucasians career wise or in modern society building anymore than most Caucasians cannot compete with them in 100 meter sprints or slam dunk contest. It was it is.

Obviously, you haven't been watching many TV commercials lately, eh, as they surely try to tell a different story................................. wink

MM

Exactly, pretty much the only way to be a cool guy on TV is to be black or gay. And every other ad features a upper middle class interracial marriage.
The situations they present in many of those ads are so far removed from reality as to be laughable................I just make a note to write those products off by buy list. Idiots.

MM
No to reparations…The blacks were freed by the death of 360,222 American soldiers from the North and 258,000 American Soldiers from the South....debt PAID, the END.

Originally Posted by OnTheBeach

You want an A-10 inch black cock?

Remember them armed Groids last year that was part of the BLM “militia” when one of their own accidentally shot three of their own? You hear them calling for the police, medics, and an ambulance, LOL!

https://youtu.be/15aLptKrH3o
Black Wall Street
I'm in support of 2nd ammendment rights for everyone. If they want to make a real difference they can go clean up Chicago and several other areas next. Let them take on their gangs since they don't want the police to do it.

Bb
All I see is a bunch of dumbasses trying to threaten and intimidate. Nothing about the 2A is derived from these asshats marching with guns and claiming a massacre will never happen?
March if you want. Just stsy off my lswn.
I'm all for the Second Amendment for everyone but I don't know anything about 1921 riot or massacre.
Had to look up who Elmer Geronimo Pratt was of their gun club. Turns out he was a Silver and Bronze Star Vietnam Vet who may or may not have been railroaded into a murder conviction...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geronimo_Pratt

Anyways the Elmer Geronimo Pratt Gun Club is just Black Panthers by another name.
Originally Posted by rainshot
I'm all for the Second Amendment for everyone but I don't know anything about 1921 riot or massacre.
A negro male supposedly attempted to molest a white lady in an elevator and white folks retaliated including police and military elements. Negros in Tulsa have gotten more and more pissed off about it as the years have passed to the point that they now claim the Greenwood District, which was destroyed was extremely prosperous, to the extent of being called the "Black Wall Street" and that it was pretty much burned out of jealousy by poor white trash rather than retaliation for wrong-doing.

You used to have a lot of alternative versions of what happened, many being the "white" side of things. As in most stuff nowadays, the white viewpoint has been quashed and the black viewpoint adopted wholesale by minorities and liberal white pussies. IMO you'll never know the real story.

I don't like this because it seems more like threatening white people than standing up for rights. One wonders how many convicted felons were out there bearing arms.

I'm all for folks of any color exercising self-defense rights, but I'm not for oblique threats against people who had nothing to do with what happened a hundred years ago.
A great many rights of southers were stomped on after the civil war ...
Wonder how it would be perceived if a bunch of white people with a Southern accent and a Dixie flag had done the same today..
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
so....

That's the problem. They don't/won't let chidt go.
I don’t disagree with their premise for marching armed based on the Tulsa Massacre in 21.

I hope at some point millions of Americans, regardless of color, march together armed to say no more liberal fücktatudes will be tolerated by local, State, or our Federal government.

🦫

Among the chants were "Stand up Black man, Stand up Black woman," and "Black power! Whose streets? Our streets!"

That's BS right there,the blacks have been given too much rope to run with and trying to take over every town and city.Here in Louisiana more and more cities are being run by black mayor's ,chief of police etc...,they run our local stores they outnumber white employees at walmart,fast food,nursing homes etc... i could name more.It's like they want to make white people the slaves like that movie the planet of the apes.

You know i could go on and say more but may be best to stop here .

Originally Posted by Riverc

That's BS right there,the blacks have been given too much rope to run with and trying to take over every town and city.Here in Louisiana more and more cities are being run by black mayor's ,chief of police etc...,they run our local stores they outnumber white employees at walmart,fast food,nursing homes etc... i could name more.It's like they want to make white people the slaves like that movie the planet of the apes.

You know i could go on and say more but may be best to stop here .

You're right.
Those idiots marching and still blaming Whites for their problems. If they want to march with arms and fight for justice let them go to their own neighborhood and run the gang element out and clean up their own mess and quit blaming white people for their own short comings.
This is the start of a race war!
"...before again marching north on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard."

Heh....every time.
Originally Posted by ldholton
A great many rights of southers were stomped on after the civil war ...
Wonder how it would be perceived if a bunch of white people with a Southern accent and a Dixie flag had done the same today..

It would be an “insurrection”. I absolutely despise all of these libtards that are stirring up racial strife against Caucasians
It was known as The Tulsa Riot for over 90 years until the local news suddenly started airing repeated stories about it and calling it The Tulsa Massacre.
This is how a few dollars and a concerted effort by the libs rewrites history for the mush-brained in this country.
There were no counter protesters....

in other words, no white really gave a crap one way or another....

I know I wouldn't have.....

no one's going to shoot black folks unless they are pushing for a reason for that to happen.

if they want respect, they need to quit acting like a perpetual victim all their lives.
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
But if a bunch of patriotic concerned citizens want to voice their concerns (UNARMED) IN Washington D.C., they are imprisoned for participating in a "deadly and violent uprising".
The only thing deadly was the shooting of an un armed woman by LEO.
Makes no sense.

THIS
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
so....

That's the problem. They don't/won't let chidt go.

White people or the black people?
nice sentiment, but dang it, the facts are blacks are killing each other wholesale, and no one speaks out about that
Don't hold your breath for reparations.
Originally Posted by renegade50
No ND,s????

Wow!!!!

My first thought as well.

I use a public range often.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The situations they present in many of those ads are so far removed from reality as to be laughable................I just make a note to write those products off by buy list. Idiots.

MM

Exactly msm has done an excellent job of giving me negro fatique.
LOL,
March for the 2nd, then vote for Democrats, stupid is as stupid does.

Akin to Union miners and pipe fitters voting Democrat, year after year after year.
I don't like seeing negros with a guns. What the he'll can you do if one turns and points their gun at you?
Do you call all black Americans “negro”?
Can't wait till Nikole Hannah-Jones and her 1619 project get involved. Rewriting history is her forte!
Originally Posted by 16bore

Only on sensored websites

Yes, marching around shouting black power and these streets are our streets qualify you as a negro. IMO You want to be treated as an American act like a American. Personally I don't like seeing anyone walking around town carrying a gun. I'm all for CC but stuff happens and I don't want to catch a bullet... accidentally or not.
Yes. Why do you ask?
I must admit the Black Panther/Black Power thing sort of puts a damper on the exercise.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Yes. Why do you ask?

How else can we donate to the United Negro College Fund?

tone it down racist

https://uncf.org

clown was all ready to get his brave social justice warrior points for today. lol
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Hastings
Yes. Why do you ask?

How else can we donate to the United Negro College Fund?

Richard Pryor and Michael Jackson started a new black college fund' The Ignited Negro College Fund".

Back in the 1960s I talked with 3 brothers that were there, in 1920, what they told me was nothing like what the MSM and the other people are trying to sell us on T.V. Rio7

Not the ones from India, they are Caucasian with dark skin.
They made a movie about it....planet of the apes
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

Remember them armed Groids last year that was part of the BLM “militia” when one of their own accidentally shot three of their own? You hear them calling for the police, medics, and an ambulance, LOL!

Yep. Don’t worry. They’ll eventually all shoot each other. Probably at a big Juneteenth Celebration in a couple of weeks. 😜
Where is Ferdinand & Isabella when you need them?
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

Yep. Don’t worry. They’ll eventually all shoot each other. Probably at a big Juneteenth Celebration in a couple of weeks. 😜

What’s that got to do with you being fat?

You spend far too much time chasing the "slur of the day".

"Negro" used to not be a slur. Do you know why some consider it a slur now?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

The last black crime was committed in 1921?
I know every time I go to the Tulsa Gun Show and see a shooting on the local news, it damn sure ain’t white folks.
Same thing if you see an episode of “Cops” filmed in Tulsa.
Roy Clark lived in Tulsa.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-will-kill-everything-white-sight-video/
I know every time I go to the Tulsa Gun Show and see a shooting on the local news, it damn sure ain’t white folks.

What? You mean those redneck cowboys ain’t shooting up each other? Amazing….

They have no idea.
Originally Posted by rainshot

The city has dug up half the county trying to locate an alleged "mass grave," but to no avail. One of our Republican Senators (James Langston) apologized to the Oklahoma Negro population for being unaware that questioning the Biden win was racist.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-challenging-joe-biden-s-win/ar-BB1cMVzA
Originally Posted by WAM

No. But there was a cop that shot someone there at the door one year. He was checking guns😬
Good.

Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!”

Another threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1398812218477608961

Somehow I don't think this is what the Framers had in mind when they wrote the 2nd.
Originally Posted by RIO7

Back in the 1960s I talked with 3 brothers that were there, in 1920, what they told me was nothing like what the MSM and the other people are trying to sell us on T.V. Rio7
Could you please tell us what they said about it.I would be interested to hear about it .I love history and always like to hear what the people had to say that was actually there ,,I know the media changes things to go with there agenda ,Like when the history channel did a show on my towns W.Va 1968 coal mine explosion ,they changed things I knew to be false to suit there narritive . knew this to be true scince i was there
Slavery (at least of unassimilable foreigners) was the biggest mistake in human history.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Slavery (at least of unassimilable foreigners) was the biggest mistake in human history.

If only Lincoln hadn't been assassinated. He had a plan to deal with this very foreseeable future problem.
As the founders said:

'The franchise is only extended to white men of property."

Been downhill ever since ---- next 16 year olds !

Ever see the movie WILD IN THE STREETS ?
Itsa comin'
Look to post Apartheid South Africa to see what happens to white people in a black run country that was formally white run.THAT will be OUR future unless the white people of this country get up off their fat butts and start doing something to protect OUR rights.
I was visiting Mom yesterday (I was born in Tulsa, family lived there) and told her about the History Channel show last night on the Tulsa race riot. She watched it for about 20 minutes and pointed out discrepancies of the history of certain buildings and the area and said it was mostly lies and one-sided and turned it off. When I was a kid we drove out E. Pine past Greenwood on the way to the Gilcrease Museum, Greenwood was dilapidated and typical of black area's. They sure as hell didn't show the industriousness of the Germans in rebuilding their ghetto.
Originally Posted by WAM

No. But there was a cop that shot someone there at the door one year. He was checking guns😬

I was there I remember this
Originally Posted by steve4102
LOL,
March for the 2nd, then vote for Democrats, stupid is as stupid does.

Akin to Union miners and pipe fitters voting Democrat, year after year after year.

And gas, oil, and steel workers.
© 24hourcampfire