-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blacks on average do not have the temperament or IQ to compete with Caucasians career wise or in modern society building anymore than most Caucasians cannot compete with them in 100 meter sprints or slam dunk contest. It was it is. The thing is African Americans will never admit that they earn less/have less due to deficits in IQ or mental makeup. They’ll always blame it on “racism” and they’re will always be whites happy to sell that narrative in order to empower themselves. Which is why melting pot societies do not work well. Most Asians get that. Most Caucasians either don’t or pretend not to.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Get a job, self respect, integrity etc..

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Didn't scotus rule that Tulsa was under Indian reservation law now? What's going on with this transfer to Indian bureau of affairs?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Blacks on average do not have the temperament or IQ to compete with Caucasians career wise or in modern society building anymore than most Caucasians cannot compete with them in 100 meter sprints or slam dunk contest. It was it is. The thing is African Americans will never admit that they earn less/have less due to deficits in IQ or mental makeup. They’ll always blame it on “racism” and they’re will always be whites happy to sell that narrative in order to empower themselves. Which is why melting pot societies do not work well.

I think that a lot of the wows of the AA community are self-inflicted. Out of wedlock births being a major contributor to their inability to break the poverty cycle. That and, as a group, they tolerate criminal activity, drugs and gangs, and most AA homicide victims are killed by AA perpetrators. AAs have more to fear from other AAs than from any other defined group,

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
"Blacks are the most racist people in this country."

This was said by my 10 year old grand daughter just the other day. She never heard that from me directly before, but we did talk about it afterwards.

She's a good kid.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They’ve been getting reparations since at least the 1960s. Most got more than their share.

Last edited by BRISTECD; 05/29/21. Reason: Sp
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looked like about 50 marchers . Im all in favor of their 2nd amendment rights . I don't understand the fatigues . Their time would have been better spent at a shooting range .

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
They’ve been getting reparations since at leadt the 1960s. Most got more than their share.

Yea, like getting in to Med school with a 2.5 GPA. No, they did not make good Doctors.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wanna be my equal? fine get a job earn your own way fuqk your reparations!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OnTheBeach
Perfect application for an A-10.
Joking?
Originally Posted by deflave
Good.
Originally Posted by deflave
I don’t care what they’re asking for. I’m just glad they’re armed.
I agree, sets a good precedent.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Blacks on average do not have the temperament or IQ to compete with Caucasians career wise or in modern society building anymore than most Caucasians cannot compete with them in 100 meter sprints or slam dunk contest. It was it is.

Obviously, you haven't been watching many TV commercials lately, eh, as they surely try to tell a different story................................. wink

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
As to reparations, already been paid.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Tulsa has been a sketchy city for a long time due to black crime. It's like a little St. Louis.

A secret not known well outside of Oklahoma. Tulsa also has a real gang problem.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Blacks on average do not have the temperament or IQ to compete with Caucasians career wise or in modern society building anymore than most Caucasians cannot compete with them in 100 meter sprints or slam dunk contest. It was it is. The thing is African Americans will never admit that they earn less/have less due to deficits in IQ or mental makeup. They’ll always blame it on “racism” and they’re will always be whites happy to sell that narrative in order to empower themselves. Which is why melting pot societies do not work well.

I think that a lot of the wows of the AA community are self-inflicted. Out of wedlock births being a major contributor to their inability to break the poverty cycle. That and, as a group, they tolerate criminal activity, drugs and gangs, and most AA homicide victims are killed by AA perpetrators. AAs have more to fear from other AAs than from any other defined group,

I agree.

I heard once that a lot of that has to do with Europeans and Asians coming from cold climates and natural selection favoring those that could think ahead. Choosing mates carefully that would be there long term.

In warm Sub Saharan Africa a place full of critters that will eat you they chose less for long term mates, self control, and stability but more for whichever mate that could produce an athlete. The partner didn’t need to be around long term, or have an overly high IQ or strategize but did need to produce athletes faster than the slowest person in the village.
Different environmental and life circumstances.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
No ND,s????

Wow!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Blacks on average do not have the temperament or IQ to compete with Caucasians career wise or in modern society building anymore than most Caucasians cannot compete with them in 100 meter sprints or slam dunk contest. It was it is.

Obviously, you haven't been watching many TV commercials lately, eh, as they surely try to tell a different story................................. wink

MM

Exactly, pretty much the only way to be a cool guy on TV is to be black or gay. And every other ad features a upper middle class interracial marriage.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The situations they present in many of those ads are so far removed from reality as to be laughable................I just make a note to write those products off by buy list. Idiots.

MM

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
No to reparations…The blacks were freed by the death of 360,222 American soldiers from the North and 258,000 American Soldiers from the South....debt PAID, the END.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by OnTheBeach
Perfect application for an A-10.

You want an A-10 inch black cock?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Dem blacks is gettin' uppity. Armed and threatening = Good shoot.

Remember them armed Groids last year that was part of the BLM “militia” when one of their own accidentally shot three of their own? You hear them calling for the police, medics, and an ambulance, LOL!

https://youtu.be/15aLptKrH3o

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (160user, 1badf350, 1minute, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 60 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,182
Posts18,503,266
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.