Home
One last Friday, in the Wynwood area, and one last night in Hialeah. Politicians, "community leaders' and cops going nuts. The calls to end GUN VIOLENCE is getting really strident. What you don't hear is any calls to end BLACK VIOLENCE.
In both of these shootings, it was negros doing the shooting, and getting shot. Most likely it's all gang related, or drug related. Not a word, every, from anyone............about the root cause of this crap.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Not a word, every, from anyone............about the root cause of this crap.

And there won't be.
Black Lies Matter...
since none of the deaths can be exploited to further the narrative of the left, they just don't matter.

Black lives don't matter to blacks, they kill each other like fly's, This comment got me kicked off You Tube. Rio7
There is is no such element as "gun violence".I've never seen a gun extricate itself from a safe,saunter down the street and then shoot someone.

It's properly termed,violence perpetrated by people misusing guns,especially Negro people.The left will never tell the truth about Negro violence, as the Negro is a solid voting block for the Demonrats and it also doesn't further their lies about Caucasian people being demons.

It's all part of the plan to demonize an inanimate object and the millions of law abiding citizens who thwart hundreds of thousands of crimes each year.
Originally Posted by rte
There is is no such element as "gun violence".I've never seen a gun extricate itself from a safe,saunter down the street and then shoot someone.

It's properly termed,violence perpetrated by people misusing guns,especially Negro people.The left will never tell the truth about Negro violence, as the Negro is a solid voting block for the Demonrats and it also doesn't further their lies about Caucasian people being demons.

It's all part of the plan to demonize an inanimate object and the millions of law abiding citizens who thwart hundreds of thousands of crimes each year.
Bingo!
Of course it was Nigras. Aren't most shootings?
Flave must be expanding his turf .
#bathSaltscominBack
Originally Posted by RIO7

Black lives don't matter to blacks, they kill each other like fly's, This comment got me kicked off You Tube. Rio7

Yeah well rio7 you been around long enough to know the truth is more than most people can handle. Too much of it all at once puts those turds in denial. Mb
Rio just blows his gums
NBN...they're just wild animals. This is the Miami airport 2 days ago.

Black urban gun culture...
You can forget about root cause analysis. They only bring up that subject when it fits both the narrative and the agenda. They don't even want to hear it mentioned when it concerns this sort of thing.
Silent on race, bitching about gun violence = doesn't fit the narrative

Screaming about white male perp = fits the narrative
For a guy that claims to live in Miami, you sure are short on details.

LOL
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Rio just blows his gums
WOW - that reveals glaring ignorance..
Originally Posted by CCCC
Rio just blows his gums

You think Rio deals with a lot of Miami gang violence on the ranch he was gifted?
k

No Miami, Bad guy's here , just the Illegals the border Patrol can't figure out how to catch, the Border couldn't catch COLD with out help. Rio7
Originally Posted by deflave
Rio just blows his gums
You think Rio deals with a lot of Miami gang violence on the ranch he was gifted?
I think that yours seems like a dumb question. The comment was not about Miami - it was about a person. Try reading comprehension.
Black Lives Matter and guns are bad- the lame stream media will be banging both drums starting Tuesday.
Originally Posted by johnw
Black Lies Matter...

Burn Loot Murder...
LMAO
Rio just blows his gums
I think that yours seems like a dumb question. The comment was not about Miami - it was about a person. Try reading comprehension.

OK.
Somewhere in the Glades at a Drop zone manned by Jamaicans???

These "mass shooters" are the DIMocrRAT equivalent of Hamas suicide bombers. These damned-to-hell DIMocRATs will continue to throw their version of suicide bombers at us in a blatant attempt to gin up false panic calling for gun bans and gun confiscations.
Whoever comes with the username CCCC has to be a real boring SOB

LOL

Blame Trump......

but its really sleepy joe's fault

Bob Brown, You couldn't carry water to CCCC, YOU ARE A IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's weird how violent guns become when they find themselves in the hands of black men. The rest of the time, they're mostly peaceful guns.
Funny how they are looking for the suspects, but never give a description unless the scumbag is white.
At least RIO isn’t in charge of important stuff

Bob Brown, You couldn't carry water to CCCC, YOU ARE A IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue, he's just "letting his alligator mouth over-run his hummingbird azz"!
Best to pretend that queer doesn't even exist.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Funny how they are looking for the suspects, but never give a description unless the scumbag is white.

I presume anymore the default is black...if not they’ll reveal a white man!
the local media never gives the race of the criminals, but they often mention the names. That is a dead giveaway. Not a lot of white boys named Dantavieqval
Theres no money to grab in Black on Black. The getto lottery only pays out when its a white LEO doing the shooting. The race baiter lotto only cashes in big when its a white doing the killin.
k

No Miami, Bad guy's here , just the Illegals the border Patrol can't figure out how to catch, the Border couldn't catch COLD with out help. Rio7

If you wanna see the laziest and stupidest thing in the world, find a Texan that joined the Border Patrol.

LOL
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Not a word, every, from anyone............about the root cause of this crap.

And there won't be.

Urban Beach Weekend Returns With Familiar Violence – North Miami Rap Concert, 25 People Shot, Two Killed

If there is one constant in an ever-changing universe it’s the violence at specific locations on Memorial Day weekend. A pattern the politically correct media are not allowed to discuss…. Yet it happens, over, and over, and over, every Memorial Day weekend, also known as “Urban Beach Weekend.”

Crowds of young black people gather in two specific locations for the violence: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and North Miami (Fort Lauderdale), Florida. It is so predictable it’s no longer even in the headlines…. unless it gets exceptionally serious, like last night.

Miami Gardens (former home of Trayvon Martin) held a rap concert at a local club venue to celebrate Urban Beach Weekend (aka Memorial Day):

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...i-rap-concert-25-people-shot-two-killed/
Rio just blows his gums

South Texas is loaded with black gangs.

LOL
Send more ammo!!

Originally Posted by reivertom

Looking for suspects, my ass. Miami is full of "suspects". They're everywhere, and they're always capping each other. Most of it never makes the news. They drive up to the LGS by me to buy more guns and ammo, smelling like a crippie bonfire.

None of the corrupt demoRAT politicians in Miami have the balls to call it what it is or do anything about it. They stand behind a podium and talk about "gun violence". The current mayors are a bad joke on the law abiding. These scumbag posers would lose 40% of their vote power if they called it out for what it is. Black on black crime and murder.. Typically over the dumbest schit you can imagine, drugs, or a pittance of $$'s. And all these politicians are hiding in their ivory towers or gated communities with armed guards.

I NEVER roll down there without being armed to the teeth. Even with that, there is no guarantee.
Gun violence?

Grossly Uncivilized Negro
What weapons were used, BB guns? 25 shot and 2 killed.
I’m guessing they didn’t have time to install the side slide sights.
I don't know anybody around here that considers Hialeah or Miami Gardens to be "Miami." Those are outskirts/suburbs of Miami and they are dangerous fugking places.

The article that cited Ft. Lauderdale as "North Miami" was obviously written by somebody that's never been to either location. Because they are two very different places. Both geographically and atmosphere.

While Miami and Ft. Lauderdale are occupied and controlled by liberals, I would offer that they're still right leaning liberals. They're never going to come out and say "get these n-----rs outta here" but they are still very pro-law enforcement and while it may only be said behind closed doors, they are doing their damndest to keep traditions alive in the area.

There are shootings every day in places like Miami Gardnes and Hialeah. Same for Homestead/Florida City area. The Goulds in Cutler Bay is no joke either. Same for the Hammocks. Unless it's a kid or a huge number, you'll never hear about them. But these are places non-residents would never see.

The Miami area itself has been dealing with unique problems due to Florida being one of the only places in the country that is truly open. This has brought schit piles of tribesmen from Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, New York, Jersey, Philly, etc. And they have most definitely been a problem. But in fairness, the city has responded with a huge police presence and it seems to be working. I was on South Beach all day yesterday and it was somewhere you could happily take your wife and kids. ZERO issues. Cops everywhere.

So while Miami may not be the place everyone wants it to be, I'm going to say they are still 10,000 miles ahead of comparable cities. The George Floyd protests were a prime example. They may have gotten away with some schit for a day or two, but that was it. And the DA threw asses in jail. The same can't be said for most other cities.
Do you ever see any of this crap in the daily news? Check it out. Not newsworthy I guess .

https://heyjackass.com/
Originally Posted by kennymauser
Do you ever see any of this crap in the daily news? Check it out. Not newsworthy I guess .

one of my favorite web sites. lol
I rarely carry a handgun in WI. but I always do when I get to FL. The hour long news down there out of Orlando with all the bad stuff going down spooks me and near everyone I know that knows how to shoot a handgun. Up here in the frozen north we have all we can do to fill a half hour with news weather and sports. Ten minutes of the high school football scores and highlights maybe isn’t a bad thing.
Originally Posted by kennymauser

That is awesome.
https://nypost.com/2021/05/31/video-shows-gunmen-prior-to-mass-shooting-at-florida-concert/

Video of the 3 gunmen getting out of their car on the way to the attack. One had a pistol and two had long guns. They have gloves, hoods and pretty good masks on.

They do show relatives of the dead and wounded.
We don t have a gun problem,we have a BLACK problem.
Originally Posted by superlight17b

No, we have a leftist problem. The black population of America is 13% with 9% being women and children and 50% of the males (2%) incarcerated at any given time.

Lay off the Kool Aid bro.

White liberals are the problem.

Bullshit. Negro DNA is the problem.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

That is indeed a problem, always has been a problem, but THEEE problem is White Guilt Liberals not only allowing this to fester and grow, but encouraging it. The Head of the Snake, if you will.
Originally Posted by steve4102

That is indeed a problem, always has been a problem, but THEEE problem is White Guilt Liberals not only allowing this to fester and grow, but encouraging it. The Head of the Snake, if you will.

Yeah...somebody explain how 2% of the country is running the show?

Well... actually it is...but it ain't THAT 2%.

That’s what they want you to think and inevitably say.

You’ve been played.
DeFlave: YOU my friend have hit the NAIL on the HEAD!
Guilt ridden white liberals started the great negro appeasement/giveaway/welfare dependent/NO accountability for their actions, society!
Sadly, having dealt with common negro welfare ghetto-ites for 29 years professionally, I see NO way out of the mess that guilt ridden white liberals have created and foisted upon the once great United States of America.
"We" are well into the process of allowing ourselves to be destroyed by the laws/policies/programs that white guilt ridden liberals have instituted.
And that is a sad fact!
Once again you have hit the nail directly on the head in declaring white liberals created and now propagate this "problem" (self destroying circumstance for America!)!
You are righteous DeFlave.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
So about 4% or less of the population commits about half the murder, how is that a white liberal caused problem....

Mind splainin that Lucy?

saying they are enabled don't cut it
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Guilt ridden white liberals started the great negro appeasement/giveaway/welfare dependent/NO accountability for their actions, society!
Sadly, having dealt with common negro welfare ghetto-ites for 29 years professionally, I see NO way out of the mess that guilt ridden white liberals have created and foisted upon the once great United States of America.
"We" are well into the process of allowing ourselves to be destroyed by the laws/policies/programs that white guilt ridden liberals have instituted.
And that is a sad fact!
Once again you have hit the nail directly on the head in declaring white liberals created and now propagate this "problem" (self destroying circumstance for America!)!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sounds like stupid cop mentality to me
Originally Posted by 700LH
So about 4% or less of the population commits about half the murder, how is that a white liberal caused problem....

Mind splainin that Lucy?

They’re killing each other mostly which really isn’t a problem. White liberals are the ones hell bent on destroying the lives of actual productive citizens.

Mind splainin that Lucy?

LOL
And that is a sad fact!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Happy Memorial Day, VG.
We need to get those boys some better weapons. Maybe Amish machine guns (Rem. 760) in .30-06.

Mind splainin that Lucy?

If you're not enabling them, then obviously, they're outsmarting you.
We don t have a gun problem, we have a BLACK problem.

Come on man! If that wasn't so true that would be racist man.

Sorry to say Blacks do not have the market cornered on being idiots. We white folk have more individuals with a loose screw than I care to admit. Ratio of getto mindset individuals that are prone to gun violence is likely a bigger disgrace to our country than the left is willing to own up to.
k

If you wanna see the laziest and stupidest thing in the world, find a Texan that joined the Border Patrol.

LOL

HMMM....I seem to recall two rather famous late gun writers that were former Border Patrolmen, "Skeeter" Skelton and "Bill" Jordan. Skeeter was a native Texan and former Amarillo Police officer and a Texas county sheriff and a DEA agent as well as a Border Patrolman. Bill Jordan was originally a native of northwestern Louisiana, but settled in east Texas near his wife's family. Jordan retired from a long career with the Border Patrol as Assistant Chief Patrol Inspector. Both were WW II Marines. Possibly you have maybe heard of them somewhere? Unfortunately, I never had opportunity to meet either of them, but I have read one of Skelton's books and many of his articles, and two of Jordan's books, and I hardly think that either would be considered as being stupid.

Henry, Look around it's not 1950 any more. Rio7
Originally Posted by Henryseale
k

LOL

HMMM....I seem to recall two rather famous late gun writers that were former Border Patrolmen, "Skeeter" Skelton and "Bill" Jordan. Skeeter was a native Texan and former Amarillo Police officer and a Texas county sheriff and a DEA agent as well as a Border Patrolman. Bill Jordan was originally a native of northwestern Louisiana, but settled in east Texas near his wife's family. Jordan retired from a long career with the Border Patrol as Assistant Chief Patrol Inspector. Both were WW II Marines. Possibly you have maybe heard of them somewhere? Unfortunately, I never had opportunity to meet either of them, but I have read one of Skelton's books and many of his articles, and two of Jordan's books, and I hardly think that either would be considered as being stupid.

Never heard of 'em.
And that is a sad fact!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sounds like stupid cop mentality to me

It sounds like logic to me.

kwg
People in the Gem State got things all kind of figured out.
People in the Gem State got things all kind of figured out.

Long way from the Gem state here.
And I'm embarrassed for them reading 700.

Hell, my 870s and M7 keep looking at the floor.
The 700's are locked in the safe saying they can never go out in public
again.

Bet he raised some great kids.
After all, what you allow and encourage has nothing to do with
The actions they display.
Who get's blamed now that Trump isn't available?
Originally Posted by colodog
Who get's blamed now that Trump isn't available?

Trump policies and George W. Bush of course.
Acevedo is a twat. Another top cop that thinks only cops should have guns. GFY.

Never wants to reference or address the real problems.
Rapper Da Baby has been detained! Hard to believe, I hope it doesn't delay the release of his next album.

https://pagesix.com/2021/06/01/rapper-dababy-allegedly-involved-in-miami-beach-shooting/
Miami is start to remind me of the way it was back in the mid eighties. Then it was Cocaine cowboys. Gunfights every day
© 24hourcampfire