Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
DeFlave: YOU my friend have hit the NAIL on the HEAD!
Guilt ridden white liberals started the great negro appeasement/giveaway/welfare dependent/NO accountability for their actions, society!
Sadly, having dealt with common negro welfare ghetto-ites for 29 years professionally, I see NO way out of the mess that guilt ridden white liberals have created and foisted upon the once great United States of America.
"We" are well into the process of allowing ourselves to be destroyed by the laws/policies/programs that white guilt ridden liberals have instituted.
And that is a sad fact!
Once again you have hit the nail directly on the head in declaring white liberals created and now propagate this "problem" (self destroying circumstance for America!)!
You are righteous DeFlave.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sounds like stupid cop mentality to me

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 700LH
So about 4% or less of the population commits about half the murder, how is that a white liberal caused problem....

Mind splainin that Lucy?

saying they are enabled don't cut it

They’re killing each other mostly which really isn’t a problem. White liberals are the ones hell bent on destroying the lives of actual productive citizens.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
So about 4% or less of the population commits about half the murder, how is that a white liberal caused problem....

Mind splainin that Lucy?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Guilt ridden white liberals started the great negro appeasement/giveaway/welfare dependent/NO accountability for their actions, society!
Sadly, having dealt with common negro welfare ghetto-ites for 29 years professionally, I see NO way out of the mess that guilt ridden white liberals have created and foisted upon the once great United States of America.
"We" are well into the process of allowing ourselves to be destroyed by the laws/policies/programs that white guilt ridden liberals have instituted.
And that is a sad fact!
Once again you have hit the nail directly on the head in declaring white liberals created and now propagate this "problem" (self destroying circumstance for America!)!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Happy Memorial Day, VG.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We need to get those boys some better weapons. Maybe Amish machine guns (Rem. 760) in .30-06.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Mind splainin that Lucy?

If you're not enabling them, then obviously, they're outsmarting you.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by superlight17b
We don t have a gun problem, we have a BLACK problem.

Come on man! If that wasn't so true that would be racist man.

Sorry to say Blacks do not have the market cornered on being idiots. We white folk have more individuals with a loose screw than I care to admit. Ratio of getto mindset individuals that are prone to gun violence is likely a bigger disgrace to our country than the left is willing to own up to.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RIO7
k

No Miami, Bad guy's here , just the Illegals the border Patrol can't figure out how to catch, the Border couldn't catch COLD with out help. Rio7

If you wanna see the laziest and stupidest thing in the world, find a Texan that joined the Border Patrol.

LOL

HMMM....I seem to recall two rather famous late gun writers that were former Border Patrolmen, "Skeeter" Skelton and "Bill" Jordan. Skeeter was a native Texan and former Amarillo Police officer and a Texas county sheriff and a DEA agent as well as a Border Patrolman. Bill Jordan was originally a native of northwestern Louisiana, but settled in east Texas near his wife's family. Jordan retired from a long career with the Border Patrol as Assistant Chief Patrol Inspector. Both were WW II Marines. Possibly you have maybe heard of them somewhere? Unfortunately, I never had opportunity to meet either of them, but I have read one of Skelton's books and many of his articles, and two of Jordan's books, and I hardly think that either would be considered as being stupid.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Henry, Look around it's not 1950 any more. Rio7

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Originally Posted by RIO7
k

No Miami, Bad guy's here , just the Illegals the border Patrol can't figure out how to catch, the Border couldn't catch COLD with out help. Rio7

If you wanna see the laziest and stupidest thing in the world, find a Texan that joined the Border Patrol.

LOL

HMMM....I seem to recall two rather famous late gun writers that were former Border Patrolmen, "Skeeter" Skelton and "Bill" Jordan. Skeeter was a native Texan and former Amarillo Police officer and a Texas county sheriff and a DEA agent as well as a Border Patrolman. Bill Jordan was originally a native of northwestern Louisiana, but settled in east Texas near his wife's family. Jordan retired from a long career with the Border Patrol as Assistant Chief Patrol Inspector. Both were WW II Marines. Possibly you have maybe heard of them somewhere? Unfortunately, I never had opportunity to meet either of them, but I have read one of Skelton's books and many of his articles, and two of Jordan's books, and I hardly think that either would be considered as being stupid.

Never heard of 'em.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And that is a sad fact!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sounds like stupid cop mentality to me

It sounds like logic to me.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
People in the Gem State got things all kind of figured out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People in the Gem State got things all kind of figured out.

Long way from the Gem state here.
And I'm embarrassed for them reading 700.

Hell, my 870s and M7 keep looking at the floor.
The 700's are locked in the safe saying they can never go out in public
again.

Bet he raised some great kids.
After all, what you allow and encourage has nothing to do with
The actions they display.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Who get's blamed now that Trump isn't available?

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by colodog
Who get's blamed now that Trump isn't available?

Trump policies and George W. Bush of course.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Acevedo is a twat. Another top cop that thinks only cops should have guns. GFY.

Never wants to reference or address the real problems.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Rapper Da Baby has been detained! Hard to believe, I hope it doesn't delay the release of his next album.

https://pagesix.com/2021/06/01/rapper-dababy-allegedly-involved-in-miami-beach-shooting/

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Miami is start to remind me of the way it was back in the mid eighties. Then it was Cocaine cowboys. Gunfights every day

Sam......

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 920 guests, and 834 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,919
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.