Home
https://www.oann.com/china-threatens-nuclear-war-over-u-s-calls-for-probe-into-origins-of-covid-19/
I was thinking that if the Chinese have the same issues with rocket engineering that they did a few weeks ago then they best not shoot something into space because it could be a crapshoot where it ends up hitting.

BTW Slick WIllie GFY for selling them the technology.
1972, Nixon’s brilliant idea.
If you were an enemy of the US, how could you not take advantage of the weak state we find ourselves in with a CIC suffering from dementia, and a VP with no experience or understanding of global politics.
Should’ve have made them glow in the 50’s.
Originally Posted by viking

Yep. We’d have been much better off today.
We are late should have been done already.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Looooong overdue.
Let’s hope sleepy jo isn’t taking a nap when the time comes
Originally Posted by jackmountain
If you were an enemy of the US, how could you not take advantage of the weak state we find ourselves in with a CIC suffering from dementia, and a VP with no experience or understanding of global politics.

...not to mention they own a large portion of the weak coasts.
They are building to take over us for the first time since who knows. They even ramped up baby production, against the former baby killing policy.
Why?
It's surmised to move their population into the conquered areas like the muslims have been doing in europe.

I'll guess that Bill Gates will sell them some of your grandpa's land.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Looooongeee overdue.

Fixt grin
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I was thinking that if the Chinese have the same issues with rocket engineering that they did a few weeks ago then they best not shoot something into space because it could be a crapshoot where it ends up hitting.

I believe that their success records in launching and placing satellites is a good one and seems to recall them launching a few of ours maybe?
Should have let General Patton take Moscow and China in WWII .

I still say that the virus was intentionally released. That is why China is fighting so hard to keep the information secret. Who released it may never be known to us but I'll bet the Chinese government does.

kwg
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I believe that their success records in launching and placing satellites is a good one and seems to recall them launching a few of ours maybe?

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

They launched our satellites into orbit in the past, might not be the same as precisely hitting a target thousands of miles away. They have had issues with rockets not in the correct orbit and then having them crash to earth in random fashion. The latest happened a few weeks ago. We don't have to shoot a rocket further then at most a few hundred miles to completely obliterate them. They are not that stupid.
Mebbe they should consider that we bailed them out when Japan invaded and took over? Or that it was a Democrat that laid waste to Japan in the end. And that went have a demented Democrat with his thumb in the button at present. Them Dems LOVE global war.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Mebbe they should consider that we bailed them out when Japan invaded and took over? Or that it was a Democrat that laid waste to Japan in the end. And that went have a demented Democrat with his thumb in the button at present. Them Dems LOVE global war.

Dan, is it true that China attempted to Invade Vietnam and failed miserably?
Bring it you slant eyed mfr's!!
They know the Stud was ran out of the barn, nothing left but a well used demented bidet!
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Should have let General Patton take Moscow and China in WWII .

Moscow would not have been possible. The Russian army was flush with western supplies and an enormous collection of divisions.

German Army intelligence reported that 225 Soviet infantry divisions and 22 armored corps had been identified on the front between the Baltic and the Carpathians n Dec 1944. This was not the army that Hitler stomped in 41-42. The soviet army had improved in every way by 1945.

China while being militarily inferior would have had an ENORMOUS number of troops to throw at an assault.
Wuhan should have been scortched earth around Sept 2019. Would have saved a wasted year and a half for the rest of the world
If they build up a force of a couple thousand nukes won't matter much how accurate they are.

This is a cool video

We're in a tight spot.

Chinkernese have been threatening America with a nuclear attack ever since that SOB Bill Clinton let them have our advanced rocketry technology. Remember when their rockets blew up and/or went off course prior to that??
China is a threat, but not neatly the threat that the blue States of America are.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
China is a threat, but not neatly the threat that the blue States of America are.

That's the truth

Hell, half this coast would welcome them with applause and flowers.

I’m not sure who did what but they had a border war with China and kicked their ass. Feb-Mar ‘79

I’m not sure who did what but they had a border war with China and kicked their ass. Feb-Mar ‘79

The Chinese have had several skirmishes with India and they haven't prevailed in that theater. Lot's of hot air from Beijing, lot's of hot air.
China and Gates are going to build a NUC plant in Wyoming. Why have a war when the potlickers are giving them the Nation???

BS. They are our friends. Just ask Calledumbs and Gayghosts and Suckermores bud, Biteme.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

The Chinese have had several skirmishes with India and they haven't prevailed in that theater. Lot's of hot air from Beijing, lot's of hot air.

You don't get it. Blow up a garbage truck in San Fran and NYC, say China dropped a dirty nuke and Biteme would run the white flag up.

If they launched a few nukes at us, what makes some think Biteme would fire nukes back at them?

2 billion would buy him and Hilary and Zero and Hairass.

Supposedly killed 20,000 of the Vietnamese. China operated out of the Zhanjiang area (just west of Hainan Island) known as “The Frontier “.

sidebar: And Hawaii, BTW.

But, who's watching.
Maybe it’s better to take them on when it is 350 warheads vs 6000 instead of waiting for them to catch-up. They are acting exactly how one would expect - trying to “save face” when they f’ed up with the virus. Have to say though, that it’s hard to put all the blame on them, the US was finding the crap, whether “official” policy or not. We are complicit at some level as well.

They want to rule the world. Either they have a revolution internally or there will eventually be armed conflict at some level. Their demographics are working against them - they need to advance their agenda.

We had four presidents sell us out to them. The first Bush was the worst - he started this crap. He loved those red bastards after being the “de facto” ambassador to China. Then Clinton, Bush 2 and Obama just did more of the same. They never were our friends - it is a communist dictatorship- but that’s not how our leaders acted. We empowered an enemy. Greed, greed, greed - blame it on the power of corporate America. We sold ourselves out. Now we have a real problem. I could see this 30 years ago when I was in college.

It has been obvious for a long time. But we used tax payer money to subsidize gain of function research (with bio weapon implications) at a lab owned by a government now threatening war on the US. Why aren’t heads rolling right now?

At the same time, we have royally messed up our relationships with Russia. Look, Russia isn’t perfect, but they are a hell of a lot less scary than the Soviet Union. I grew up in the 70-80s, they were scary. Fall of the Berlin Wall was a great thing, and I think it was us that blew the subsequent goodwill.

Russia would be fine if we stopped screwing with them. No reason we should be getting between Russia and the Ukraine. This is all from new world order/neocons/rinos/dems and liberal Eurotrash. Personally, I don’t want an American Empire. If Russia can keep peace in their sector, including the muzzies therein, have at it. At least we don’t have to do it. Our crap relations with Russia do little to help our leverage on China.

Actually, at the time, Tricky Dick was playing the Chinese as a pawn against the USSR...tensions were high, Russia was the big threat...and Dick used the Chinese to split Russia's land forces to defend the 2,500 mi border. Good strategy at the time...Soviet forces (without US nuclear strikes) could have rolled thru the Fulda gap like schidt thru a goose.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Let’s hope sleepy jo isn’t taking a nap when the time comes

That's hilarious, I mean c'mon, MAN! (what difference would it make if he was awake or asleep?)
Originally Posted by kwg020

I still say that the virus was intentionally released. That is why China is fighting so hard to keep the information secret. Who released it may never be known to us but I'll bet the Chinese government does.

kwg

China in conjunction with the Demonrat Party to get rid of Trump.
Look, Joe Biden, his administration and the Democrat Party are in bed with China. Have been since Clinton, maybe longer.

They call him China Joe for a reason.

Biden and the Democrats need to find a way to convince Americans and the rest of the world that Biden is not a ChiCom puppet.

What better way than for the ChiComs to threaten (OH May God), nuclear war.

Biden talks tuff, there is some phony, fake saber rattling, China backs down, Biden become a hero and the Media runs the Narrative that Biden is protecting America from ChiCom aggression all the while he is selling us out .

If you think this threat is real and not just a political stunt worked out between both the ChiComs and Biden, think agaon.
The hoe harris will be dealing with China in a year or so. Scary!

They paid us back when they attacked the US Marines and Army at Chosin Reservoir. As said before, we should have nuked them then!
China needs and wants land - lebensraum all over again. They are not engaging in political theater.

I don't think they are acquiring nukes to use. Nukes are used as a form of MAD strategy. It then allows the possessing country to engage in extremely aggressive geo politics and even plausibly deniable bio and economic war with virtual impunity.

The problem is that sooner or later as world populations get larger and larger and our systems become more a house of cards then they already are destabilization becomes more probable.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
The hoe harris will be dealing with China in a year or so. Scary!

You mean Donna RIce. The Ho will be too busy decorating the White House to her likes.

We paid dearly for those panda bears.
Originally Posted by Pat85

We paid are still paying dearly for those panda bears. A few million a year.

fixt
Sounds like the Chinaman is stressed.
Thank goodness Kamala can give him a hummer and settle things down.
I have read somewhere that creepy joe did not have the nuclear football and that the pentagon denied him access to the building. Anyone else hear this ?
Originally Posted by Sako76

They paid us back when they attacked the US Marines and Army at Chosin Reservoir. As said before, we should have nuked them then!

The ones we bailed out were killed or driven to Taiwan by the ones who attacked us in Korea. They are in charge or REd China still.
Originally Posted by sambubba
I have read somewhere that creepy joe did not have the nuclear football and that the pentagon denied him access to the building. Anyone else hear this ?

Q
Remember 1900? Those were some good times...
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by sambubba

Q

Who knows what is going on behind the curtains at the White House. Barbed wire further obscures visuals.
© 24hourcampfire