Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Should have let General Patton take Moscow and China in WWII .

Moscow would not have been possible. The Russian army was flush with western supplies and an enormous collection of divisions.

German Army intelligence reported that 225 Soviet infantry divisions and 22 armored corps had been identified on the front between the Baltic and the Carpathians n Dec 1944. This was not the army that Hitler stomped in 41-42. The soviet army had improved in every way by 1945.

China while being militarily inferior would have had an ENORMOUS number of troops to throw at an assault.

GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Wuhan should have been scortched earth around Sept 2019. Would have saved a wasted year and a half for the rest of the world

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
If they build up a force of a couple thousand nukes won't matter much how accurate they are.

This is a cool video

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
We're in a tight spot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Chinkernese have been threatening America with a nuclear attack ever since that SOB Bill Clinton let them have our advanced rocketry technology. Remember when their rockets blew up and/or went off course prior to that??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
China is a threat, but not neatly the threat that the blue States of America are.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
China is a threat, but not neatly the threat that the blue States of America are.

That's the truth

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
If you were an enemy of the US, how could you not take advantage of the weak state we find ourselves in with a CIC suffering from dementia, and a VP with no experience or understanding of global politics.

...not to mention they own a large portion of the weak coasts.

Hell, half this coast would welcome them with applause and flowers.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Mebbe they should consider that we bailed them out when Japan invaded and took over? Or that it was a Democrat that laid waste to Japan in the end. And that went have a demented Democrat with his thumb in the button at present. Them Dems LOVE global war.

Dan, is it true that China attempted to Invade Vietnam and failed miserably?

I’m not sure who did what but they had a border war with China and kicked their ass. Feb-Mar ‘79

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mebbe they should consider that we bailed them out when Japan invaded and took over? Or that it was a Democrat that laid waste to Japan in the end. And that went have a demented Democrat with his thumb in the button at present. Them Dems LOVE global war.

I’m not sure who did what but they had a border war with China and kicked their ass. Feb-Mar ‘79

The Chinese have had several skirmishes with India and they haven't prevailed in that theater. Lot's of hot air from Beijing, lot's of hot air.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
China and Gates are going to build a NUC plant in Wyoming. Why have a war when the potlickers are giving them the Nation???

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

BS. They are our friends. Just ask Calledumbs and Gayghosts and Suckermores bud, Biteme.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

The Chinese have had several skirmishes with India and they haven't prevailed in that theater. Lot's of hot air from Beijing, lot's of hot air.

You don't get it. Blow up a garbage truck in San Fran and NYC, say China dropped a dirty nuke and Biteme would run the white flag up.

If they launched a few nukes at us, what makes some think Biteme would fire nukes back at them?

2 billion would buy him and Hilary and Zero and Hairass.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/03/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Supposedly killed 20,000 of the Vietnamese. China operated out of the Zhanjiang area (just west of Hainan Island) known as “The Frontier “.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If you were an enemy of the US, how could you not take advantage of the weak state we find ourselves in with a CIC suffering from dementia, and a VP with no experience or understanding of global politics.

...not to mention they own a large portion of the weak coasts.

sidebar: And Hawaii, BTW.

But, who's watching.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Maybe it’s better to take them on when it is 350 warheads vs 6000 instead of waiting for them to catch-up. They are acting exactly how one would expect - trying to “save face” when they f’ed up with the virus. Have to say though, that it’s hard to put all the blame on them, the US was finding the crap, whether “official” policy or not. We are complicit at some level as well.

They want to rule the world. Either they have a revolution internally or there will eventually be armed conflict at some level. Their demographics are working against them - they need to advance their agenda.

We had four presidents sell us out to them. The first Bush was the worst - he started this crap. He loved those red bastards after being the “de facto” ambassador to China. Then Clinton, Bush 2 and Obama just did more of the same. They never were our friends - it is a communist dictatorship- but that’s not how our leaders acted. We empowered an enemy. Greed, greed, greed - blame it on the power of corporate America. We sold ourselves out. Now we have a real problem. I could see this 30 years ago when I was in college.

It has been obvious for a long time. But we used tax payer money to subsidize gain of function research (with bio weapon implications) at a lab owned by a government now threatening war on the US. Why aren’t heads rolling right now?

At the same time, we have royally messed up our relationships with Russia. Look, Russia isn’t perfect, but they are a hell of a lot less scary than the Soviet Union. I grew up in the 70-80s, they were scary. Fall of the Berlin Wall was a great thing, and I think it was us that blew the subsequent goodwill.

Russia would be fine if we stopped screwing with them. No reason we should be getting between Russia and the Ukraine. This is all from new world order/neocons/rinos/dems and liberal Eurotrash. Personally, I don’t want an American Empire. If Russia can keep peace in their sector, including the muzzies therein, have at it. At least we don’t have to do it. Our crap relations with Russia do little to help our leverage on China.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
1972, Nixon’s brilliant idea.

Actually, at the time, Tricky Dick was playing the Chinese as a pawn against the USSR...tensions were high, Russia was the big threat...and Dick used the Chinese to split Russia's land forces to defend the 2,500 mi border. Good strategy at the time...Soviet forces (without US nuclear strikes) could have rolled thru the Fulda gap like schidt thru a goose.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Let’s hope sleepy jo isn’t taking a nap when the time comes

That's hilarious, I mean c'mon, MAN! (what difference would it make if he was awake or asleep?)

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by kwg020

I still say that the virus was intentionally released. That is why China is fighting so hard to keep the information secret. Who released it may never be known to us but I'll bet the Chinese government does.

kwg

China in conjunction with the Demonrat Party to get rid of Trump.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Look, Joe Biden, his administration and the Democrat Party are in bed with China. Have been since Clinton, maybe longer.

They call him China Joe for a reason.

Biden and the Democrats need to find a way to convince Americans and the rest of the world that Biden is not a ChiCom puppet.

What better way than for the ChiComs to threaten (OH May God), nuclear war.

Biden talks tuff, there is some phony, fake saber rattling, China backs down, Biden become a hero and the Media runs the Narrative that Biden is protecting America from ChiCom aggression all the while he is selling us out .

If you think this threat is real and not just a political stunt worked out between both the ChiComs and Biden, think agaon.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 61 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,435
Posts18,470,821
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.