Home
Posted By: MPat70 Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/08/21
Burger King declares war on Chick-fil-A over LGBTQ+ rights and chicken sandwiches. Burger King is donating proceeds to an LGBTQ+ group. Will donate. 40¢ of every CHKing (their new chicken sandwich) to [bleep] group....
Welp, I only eat Burger King maybe once every couple more but not any more! F'ug um

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...rights?amp&__twitter_impression=true
Chik a fil is the chit, best fast food chain the country
Posted By: poboy Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/08/21
Waiting for Burger Queen ([bleep]) mascot.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/08/21
Go woke, go broke.

Burger King. from what I’ve heard, is not in the best of shape, financially.

Bye bye Burger King. No loss.

DF
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

At the very least, their stores are always clean.
I hope they go broke
This won’t hurt Chic-Fil-A
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/08/21
Wife and I very seldom patronize fast food joints, but when we do it's always Chik fil A.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/08/21
Cmon man

Thread number 2 ??

Stevie Wonder could’ve seen the first thread.
double fug em since they are promoting the fake made in a lab meat (impossible burger)
Posted By: Stophel Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/08/21
They can take their CHKing and shove it up their ass.... which apparently they enjoy doing anyway....
Posted By: hookeye Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/08/21
Took the meat outta the burger and want to put it in your buns
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by Stophel
They can take their CHKing and shove it up their ass.... which apparently they enjoy doing anyway....

You’re a hard Man, Stophel. A hard Man.

Y’all are all right. Fug BK.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
The line at Chick-fil-A just got longer.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

At least they know how to move cars through a drive through lane. BK and McD’s still hasn’t figured that schitt out.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
I don’t do none of dat chit no mo. A few years back when they started referring to whites as polar bears, the mike was still on when the order taker passed that info back to the cooks. I drove off and never went to another.

If they ain’t white high school kids or mexicans cooking, I ain’t eating the crap.

And a cop would have to be out of their mind to eat fast food
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

At least they know how to move cars through a drive through lane. BK and McD’s still hasn’t figured that schitt out.

McD's food is garbage but they are easily the most well run places, with Chikfila, going in this area. Almost always clean and on point.

I'm sure much comes down to locality and the folks running the franchise. McD's seems to hold their stores to a higher standard than most.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21

Hah! There are at least 30 cars backed up at the drive-thru at the 2 Chik-Fil-A stores near my house at any given time. And you can hardly get inside the store.

Lol.

Burger Kings are EMPTY.

Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
i would give them money if'n I could.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Jim,
Send me $30.
We will take the girls up to Altoona and let you buy us supper.
That way we both can support Chik-fil-a.

I honestly don't see the attraction.
Their food is good, service is great.
Classy operation.

But it's just fast food.
And I don't think it's that much better than the rest.
But, I'm more a beef guy.
Never buying a chicken sammie if I can get a burger.
Posted By: deflave Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Chik File sucks.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
double fug em since they are promoting the fake made in a lab meat (impossible burger)

Exactly
Posted By: srwshooter Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21

oh,sure. i rank them dead last nothing but bland food.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
probably has been close to a year since I bought anything but breakfast stuff from a fast food restaurant.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
probably has been close to a year since I bought anything but breakfast stuff from a fast food restaurant.

Quite the achievement.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
i can tell by looking at it that it tastes like schit.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
I've tried BK exactly twice in my life - and both times I thought I was gonna need my stomach pumped... Twice - was QUITE enough....
Originally Posted by Redneck
I've tried BK exactly twice in my life - and both times I thought I was gonna need my stomach pumped... Twice - was QUITE enough....

Exactly twice for me too. Once before boarding a plane. Those poor sumbiches sitting back there by the toilet……..
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
As said in another thread on BK, it'll be hard for me to boycott a place I haven't been to in a decade. May they go out of business soon and spare us the liberal bullchit and crappy food.
Posted By: RL Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by deflave
Chik File sucks.

Apparently so does Burger King....
Posted By: hatari Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21

Bingo!

You might pay a little more at Chik, but they are always clean, fully staffed by bright, energetic kids that speak intelligible English, and they get the customers served in quick fashion. Their sandwich is the best chicken sandwich period.
As for the donation to the alphabet Nazis, that is protection money just the same as paying the Mafia "protection". BK will use that as a shield to protect themselves from criticism from the LGBTetc. activists. "We gave at the office - MILLIONS - so buzz off".
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
I have probably been to Burger King 2 or 3 times in the last year. I am at Chic Fil A almost everyday. Burger King NO MORE!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Not only boycott, stop in and tell them why.

Yeah it's great if you like bland and boring fast food chicken. Most over hyped place I have ever seen, but bible thumpers love it. Great customer service though.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by hatari

Bingo!

You might pay a little more at Chik, but they are always clean, fully staffed by bright, energetic kids that speak intelligible English, and they get the customers served in quick fashion. Their sandwich is the best chicken sandwich period.

I used to be a big advocate of CFA until the owner got on his knees and shined a black mans (rapper) shoes.
Said all whites need to do the same.
Sent shoe shine cloths to all stores as reminders to employees.
I ate there 2-3 times week (breakfast)
[bleep] Dan Cathy and CFA !
Originally Posted by srwshooter

Exactly. It's like a cult or something.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21

Bingo!

Barf. I had to try one due to all the hype. My conclusion was it's the most overrated fast food item ever.

Try a Popeye's chicken sandwich once and you'll change your mind on what is the best.
If BK gives you explosive diarrhea, that's on you not them. It's a fuucking hamburger son. I don't know anybody in real life that has such fragile and delicate digestive systems.

Posted By: JeffyD Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

I used to be a big advocate of CFA until the owner got on his knees and shined a black mans (rapper) shoes.

Same here. Wife and I used to go there often. But after hearing of the shoe shining crap, we haven't been back. And won't.
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Ya gotta be careful around some Popeye’s especially when you get closer to big urban areas. They are Groid Magnets. Good chicken though.
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Ya gotta be careful around some Popeye’s especially when you get closer to big urban areas. They are Groid Magnets. Good chicken though.

Feel better now?
Posted By: Remsen Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
I've been to a Burger King exactly once in my life...about six years ago, when my nephew (12 years old at the time) was showing an interest in gang life. I took him into the deep hood in Oakland, parked and got out of the car with him to get something to eat. I told him to meet me at the burger king a few blocks away and then got back in the car and drove over there.

He wasn't happy that I tricked him into having to walk through the gang infested area, but he learned the lesson and I did get him something to eat at the burger king. I made the mistake of paying with a credit card and within five minutes of paying, I had received a text from the credit card company that the card was being used to buy big ticket items online.

He really learned a few lessons that day and now he has zero interest in gang stuff.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I've been to a Burger King exactly once in my life...about six years ago, when my nephew (12 years old at the time) was showing an interest in gang life. I took him into the deep hood in Oakland, parked and got out of the car with him to get something to eat. I told him to meet me at the burger king a few blocks away and then got back in the car and drove over there.

He wasn't happy that I tricked him into having to walk through the gang infested area, but he learned the lesson and I did get him something to eat at the burger king. I made the mistake of paying with a credit card and within five minutes of paying, I had received a text from the credit card company that the card was being used to buy big ticket items online.

He really learned a few lessons that day and now he has zero interest in gang stuff.

Good on you. You most likely saved his life.
Fugk all you haters.

Double Whopper with cheese is a food for the gods.

Bingo!

Best chicken sandwich if you’re a bird.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21

Good job. Pure genius. Yep. You and Col Travis.
Fugk all you haters.

Double Whopper with cheese is a good for the gods.

Now I'm hungry
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Iirc i went there once and tried a chicken sandwich. Nothing but bread and fried chicken.

What is so great about that?
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Fugk all you haters.

Double Whopper with cheese is a good for the gods.

Now I'm hungry

They used to have those great Angus Burgers. Delish.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Clark/Trav, you just lost all credibility. (What little remained to a guy who moved from Montana to the uncircumcised tip of the USA's limp appendage.)
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Iirc i went there once and tried a chicken sandwich. Nothing but bread and fried chicken.

Not a fugking thing.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Clark/Trav, you just lost all credibility. (What little remained to a guy who moved from Montana to the uncircumcised tip of the USA's limp appendage.)

If you’re gonna eat fast food, go big.

BK rules.

And their original chicken sandwich, is the original chicken sandwich.

PS-I love Florida.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Took the meat outta the burger and want to put it in your buns

I see what ya did there. laugh

I've been down the road that goes by the Raiders stadium. I wouldn't even want to walk through that neighborhood to get to a game much less go deeper into the hood. That kid was probably scared schidtless.
Posted By: 3584ELK Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
ALL fast food is poison.

Do some research and watch some of the processes used to create that crap.

And the prices! Holy Chidt, Batman! Nothing but a ripoff.

Then watch how they try to make something out of nothing. At a Mexican joint, they fill everything with too much rice, rice is okay but here you are paying Abuela to fill your steak burrito full of rice. Have you ever peeled that wonderful chicken sandwich apart and looked at the brown lettuce and shriveled tomato they use?

Even trying to eat healthy by cooking your own forces you to go to the grocery chains who are likewise trying to kill you and your kids. How long did your last purchase of veggies or fruit last? Total crap. Unfortunately, most of us don't have the time or space to grow enough fruit and vegetables to feed our families for the year. My wife put me on a German style diet for a year while she filmed her recipes for her website- I lost 40 pounds!

The customer service practices are flat out offensive and even a Neanderthal would not respond in those ways. Had a stupid teenager slut moo like a cow at me in UT. Had some smart-azzed little teen tattoo worshiper rolling her eyes and whispering slurs to her manager at a Wendy's- all because SHE got the order wrong. More evidence that our civil society is no more. Caveat- I live near that waste hole named Seattle...

Yeah it's great if you like bland and boring fast food chicken. Most over hyped place I have ever seen, but bible thumpers love it. Great customer service though.

Lot of people saying it's "bland". I think the spicy chicken w/ pepper jack cheese is pretty damn tasty. YMMV.
Posted By: AH64guy Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Fugk all you haters.

Double Whopper with cheese is a good for the gods - goddag, that @ss got big....

Fixed it for you
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by DaveDaDeerslayer

Lot of people saying it's "bland". I think the spicy chicken w/ pepper jack cheese is pretty damn tasty. YMMV.

I’m not much for their sandwiches, but I love the nuggs. Get a 12 piece, no fry, swap for soup, and a lemonade. 🤘
Posted By: Jerseyboy Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Enough about Burger King. Let's go for the jugular - White Castle! I love them sliders! I'm a Slider Pilot. Poison me, I love it! Round up a buddy or two and get a Crave Case.

Around here we call them "Boogie Burgers".
Posted By: Remsen Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21

I've been down the road that goes by the Raiders stadium. I wouldn't even want to walk through that neighborhood to get to a game much less go deeper into the hood. That kid was probably scared schidtless.

That's the area. International Blvd and Seminary is where I left him and he had to walk down to Fruitvale to claim his burger. It wasn't as dangerous as it could have been, though. In the time I've spent in the area, I noticed that the gangs are most active later in the day (presumably, sleeping off the prior evening's festivities during the mornings and early afternoons) and made sure to bring him over when the natives were not overly restless. He still remembers one native giving him a hard look and pointing a finger gun at him, but that's about as harmless as it gets in that area.

That's the area. International Blvd and Seminary is where I left him and he had to walk down to Fruitvale to claim his burger. It wasn't as dangerous as it could have been, though. In the time I've spent in the area, I noticed that the gangs are most active later in the day (presumably, sleeping off the prior evening's festivities during the mornings and early afternoons) and made sure to bring him over when the natives were not overly restless. He still remembers one native giving him a hard look and pointing a finger gun at him, but that's about as harmless as it gets in that area.

Yeah, I imagine later on in the day it would get a lot more "spooky"

lol
Posted By: reivertom Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Another woke company in my rear view.
I hope none of you guys drink Coca Cola products.

LOL

Yeah, I imagine later on in the day it would get a lot more "spooky"

lol

I see what you did there.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Chick Filet gives their employees Sunday off. Sunday! That is a statement especially consider how much business they crank, In todays world I might want to reward that message as opposed to a company whose creepy ass mascot seems modeled after John Wayne Gacy.

They run two lines at once, and three times the volume quicker than others. I always get a polite, clean looking, interested order taker on front end and genuine thank you on the other.
There seems to be a sense of pride exhibited that is glaringly absent at most other shops. Yes it is fast food perhaps no better than some places but I have certainly had much worse.

BK - Gave them two extra chances over past years and they failed both. Never again especially after this latest Woke bit.. Why support them?
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Chick Filet gives their employees Sunday off. Sunday! That is a statement especially consider how much business they crank, In todays world I might want to reward that message as opposed to a company whose creepy ass mascot seems modeled after John Wayne Gacy.

They run two lines at once, and three times the volume quicker than others. I always get a polite, clean looking, interested order taker on front end and genuine thank you on the other.
There seems to be a sense of pride exhibited that is glaringly absent at most other shops. Yes it is fast food perhaps no better than some places but I have certainly had much worse.

BK - Gave them two extra chances over past years and they failed both. Never again especially after this latest Woke bit.. Why support them?

Being closed on Sunday pisses me off. It's not something I want to reward.

And their food sucks ass.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
I hope none of you guys drink Coca Cola products.

LOL

I do, but only with cheap, "black listed" bourbon !

grin
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21

Then it shouldn't bother you at all.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
I eat FF about once a year to remind myself why I stopped. Whoever sad CF was bland nailed it. Was stopping at Jimmy Johns while I was running back and forth over the Chesapeake Bay every other week, but then they were bought out and closed that one.

Regional gas ‘n go chains Wawa and Sheetz have better food than any FF, freshly made to order. Either is an easy pick.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21

I get the #2 spicy deluxe/ pepper jack cheese, Polynesian sauce and substitute yogurt for the fries with a large lemonade. By far the best fast food going.

Bingo!

Barf. I had to try one due to all the hype. My conclusion was it's the most overrated fast food item ever.

Try a Popeye's chicken sandwich once and you'll change your mind on what is the best.

Nope. I'll take Chik Fil A chicken sandwich over Popeyes anyday

LOL, yeah right.
Make my chicken sandwich Chik Fil A or Bojangles
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
as opposed to a company whose creepy ass mascot seems modeled after John Wayne Gacy.

Masot = food / company quality
check

Never again especially after this latest Woke bit.. Why support them?

Agreed, especially since the owner got on his knees and shined a black mans shoes,
and said all whites should do the same.

Wait.........that's not right, what company president did that?

Some damn nasty ass Groid or wetback from BK or McD’s hasn’t touched it with their grubby unwashed hands.

At least Chik-Fil-A hires employees here that are clean, well groomed, well manner, and can speak English instead of Ebonics or TexMex gibberish. 😬

PREZACTLY!

And some here actually appreciate Christian Values.

Then it shouldn't bother you at all.

God damn.

You’re bright.

PREZACTLY!

They’re usually the same people that can’t stand “n——rs.”

LOL

The irony is great.

Some damn nasty ass Groid or wetback from BK or McD’s hasn’t touched it with their grubby unwashed hands.

At least Chik-Fil-A hires employees here that are clean, well groomed, well manner, and can speak English instead of Ebonics or TexMex gibberish. 😬

^^^ Christian Values. ^^^^

LOL

PREZACTLY!

LOL

The irony is great.

Dripping with Irony considering you love and worship Criminal murdering and rapist Groids like OJ and Tyson.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21

I had probably only been to Chick Fil A maybe once or twice in my life, years ago, It was fine, I reckon, but I'm NOT a foodie, and I don't get all orgasmic over food like so many others seem to. If it's good enough, it's good enough.

But, the kneeling down and shining the groid's shoes was definitely hurl-worthy. I will never set foot in a Chick Fil A ever again. I don't care how good the food is supposed to be.

The whole "closed on Sunday" thing has always irritated me too. I don't mind that they're closed on Sunday, that's fine. It's even commendable. But it's not just marked on their front door in the little hours of operation sign, it's a major part of their ad campaign. It's EVERYWHERE. Every sign, every ad makes sure you know that they are CLOSED SUNDAY... in great big letters. To me it seems akin to the man who, when he fasts, wears a long face and moans and cries so that the world will know how pious he is....and doing that to make money.
Originally Posted by Stophel

I had probably only been to Chick Fil A maybe once or twice in my life, years ago, It was fine, I reckon, but I'm NOT a foodie, and I don't get all orgasmic over food like so many others seem to. If it's good enough, it's good enough.

But, the kneeling down and shining the groid's shoes was definitely hurl-worthy. I will never set foot in a Chick Fil A ever again. I don't care how good the food is supposed to be.

The whole "closed on Sunday" thing has always irritated me too. I don't mind that they're closed on Sunday, that's fine. It's even commendable. But it's not just marked on their front door in the little hours of operation sign, it's a major part of their ad campaign. It's EVERYWHERE. Every sign, every ad makes sure you know that they are CLOSED SUNDAY... in great big letters. To me it seems akin to the man who, when he fasts, wears a long face and moans and cries so that the world will know how pious he is....and doing that to make money.

Chilinstructor thinks it’s great.

LOL

LOL

Been studying your Alinksy, I see

Rule #4 + #5

#4 -"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

#5 -"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Burger King's rodeo cheeseburgers are pretty good. Our dog likes their chicken nuggets.

One thing I will give them credit for, is serving their full menu in the morning. Sometimes, a couple of cheeseburgers at seven oclock in the morning hit the spot.

LOL

Been stuying your Alinksy, I see

Rule #4 + #5

#5 -"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

Didn’t you “have” your wife and staff get the COVTARD vaccine?

LOL

You’re not an 1/8th as smart as you think you are.
Originally Posted by auk1124
Burger King's rodeo cheeseburgers are pretty good. Our dog likes their chicken nuggets.

One thing I will give them credit for, is serving their full menu in the morning. Sometimes, a couple of cheeseburgers at seven oclock in the morning hit the spot.

But they’re open Sundays and gave to f a g s!!!!
Posted By: g5m Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

I get the #2 spicy deluxe/ pepper jack cheese, Polynesian sauce and substitute yogurt for the fries with a large lemonade. By far the best fast food going.

Based on your post I decided to try that today.

As the old TV commercial said, "That's a SPICY meata ball".

As in, REALLY spicy...

PREZACTLY!

LOL

The irony is great.

Dripping with Irony considering you love and worship Criminal murdering and rapist Groids like OJ and Tyson.

Learn to read and get back to us.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/09/21

But they’re open Sundays and gave to f a g s!!!!

I'm a lost soul, I shop at Wal Mart and like the Carrot Cake flavor of Oreos. Might as well get a cheeseburger every once in a while.

#heathen

LOL

Been stuying your Alinksy, I see

Rule #4 + #5

He’ll be along to bash you as BobBrown shortly. He’s a dedicated little whiny troll.

He’ll be along to bash you as BobBrown shortly. He’s a dedicated little whiny troll.

You’re as gullible as you are dumb.

PREZACTLY!

LOL

The irony is great.

Learn to read and get back to us.

To drunk already to defend your past drunken rants ?
Oh well. Now bug off on your man bun scooter for another beer run.

I'm a lost soul, I shop at Wal Mart and like the Carrot Cake flavor of Oreos. Might as well get a cheeseburger every once in a while.

#heathen

But geeze!

To drunk already to defend your past drunken rants ?
Oh well. Now bug off on your man bun scooter for another beer run.

Sure thing, deep thinker.

LOL
Posted By: DMc Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/10/21
Surprised no one has mentioned chick-fil-a's tortilla soup. I get that instead of their waffle "whatevers". They'd double sales if they offered FF's.
Posted By: DMc Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/10/21
Another franchise has popped up called "Canes". Pretty tasty, but they don't offer jalapenos. In TX we gotta have peppers with Chicken!
Originally Posted by DMc
Another franchise has popped up called "Canes". Pretty tasty, but they don't offer jalapenos. In TX we gotta have peppers with Chicken!

No gravy there either. 😬
Originally Posted by DMc

Cane’s sauce is the bomb.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by DMc

Cane’s sauce is the bomb.

Roger that. The bread ain’t bad either.
Posted By: deflave Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/10/21
Cane’s is very good.

PDQ is also. And their service is as good or better than Chik Fil A.
Sometimes it's better to just not eat.

In thr case of burger King and chickfila, I'd say both fall under this rubric.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/10/21
Booger King gets an F. But I think McDonalds should too. In the early days of the covid scare, nobody was sure what we were dealing with...but the American trucker was still on the road, keeping food on the shelf, fuel...literally.everything we needed. McD's set a corporate policy...they would not let a driver pick up his order at the drive thru window on foot. Now there my friends is corporate stupidity at an historic level. Drivers for weeks were eating out cans and bathing with baby wipes, until the covid fear level began to abate. Flock McD's too.
Posted By: deflave Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/10/21
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Booger King gets an F. But I think McDonalds should too. In the early days of the covid scare, nobody was sure what we were dealing with...but the American trucker was still on the road, keeping food on the shelf, fuel...literally.everything we needed. McD's set a corporate policy...they would not let a driver pick up his order at the drive thru window on foot. Now there my friends is corporate stupidity at an historic level. Drivers for weeks were eating out cans and bathing with baby wipes, until the covid fear level began to abate. Flock McD's too.

Fast food restaurants have had that policy for decades.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/10/21
Nothing wrong with Chik-Fil-A, as far as I'm concerned. Threw them some support yesterday.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: joes64gto Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/10/21
Several years back I was patroling the southside area of Jacksonville ,Fl and was crossing the Intracoastal waterway bridge. Headed straight at my cruiser was a '72' Chevy sedan on wrong side of the bridge. Thanks that he wasn`t going very fast and stopped when he saw the bluelights flashing. The elderly driver was confused and apologized repeatedly . It was one of the founders of Burger King ,Mathew Burns. Another unit assisted me by driving the Chevy and we returned Mr.Burns to the assisted care facility not far away where he resided. Sat in the lobby of the building waiting for a relative to arrive for a half hour or so to make arrangements about any further driving episodes that Mr.Burns might consider. During that time this old gentleman that couldn`t find his way home told me the story of how Burger King began with total recall. Still proud of accomplishments and hard work done many years prior. Rest in Peace Sir. I hope the crap associated with the company today doesn`t have you turning over in your grave.
Joe
Posted By: Remsen Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/10/21
Originally Posted by joes64gto
Several years back I was patroling the southside area of Jacksonville ,Fl and was crossing the Intracoastal waterway bridge. Headed straight at my cruiser was a '72' Chevy sedan on wrong side of the bridge. Thanks that he wasn`t going very fast and stopped when he saw the bluelights flashing. The elderly driver was confused and apologized repeatedly . It was one of the founders of Burger King ,Mathew Burns. Another unit assisted me by driving the Chevy and we returned Mr.Burns to the assisted care facility not far away where he resided. Sat in the lobby of the building waiting for a relative to arrive for a half hour or so to make arrangements about any further driving episodes that Mr.Burns might consider. During that time this old gentleman that couldn`t find his way home told me the story of how Burger King began with total recall. Still proud of accomplishments and hard work done many years prior. Rest in Peace Sir. I hope the crap associated with the company today doesn`t have you turning over in your grave.
Joe

[Linked Image from static.simpsonswiki.com]
Posted By: 10at6 Re: Füçk Burger King 🍔 - 06/10/21
I like BK . Wear a fitbit..pay attention. Lift heavy weights. Lots of Cardio. Eat and drink what you want.
© 24hourcampfire