R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I've been to a Burger King exactly once in my life...about six years ago, when my nephew (12 years old at the time) was showing an interest in gang life. I took him into the deep hood in Oakland, parked and got out of the car with him to get something to eat. I told him to meet me at the burger king a few blocks away and then got back in the car and drove over there.

He wasn't happy that I tricked him into having to walk through the gang infested area, but he learned the lesson and I did get him something to eat at the burger king. I made the mistake of paying with a credit card and within five minutes of paying, I had received a text from the credit card company that the card was being used to buy big ticket items online.

He really learned a few lessons that day and now he has zero interest in gang stuff.

Good job. Pure genius. Yep. You and Col Travis.

I've been down the road that goes by the Raiders stadium. I wouldn't even want to walk through that neighborhood to get to a game much less go deeper into the hood. That kid was probably scared schidtless.

That's the area. International Blvd and Seminary is where I left him and he had to walk down to Fruitvale to claim his burger. It wasn't as dangerous as it could have been, though. In the time I've spent in the area, I noticed that the gangs are most active later in the day (presumably, sleeping off the prior evening's festivities during the mornings and early afternoons) and made sure to bring him over when the natives were not overly restless. He still remembers one native giving him a hard look and pointing a finger gun at him, but that's about as harmless as it gets in that area.

Yeah, I imagine later on in the day it would get a lot more "spooky"

lol

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Another woke company in my rear view.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I hope none of you guys drink Coca Cola products.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I've been to a Burger King exactly once in my life...about six years ago, when my nephew (12 years old at the time) was showing an interest in gang life. I took him into the deep hood in Oakland, parked and got out of the car with him to get something to eat. I told him to meet me at the burger king a few blocks away and then got back in the car and drove over there.

He wasn't happy that I tricked him into having to walk through the gang infested area, but he learned the lesson and I did get him something to eat at the burger king. I made the mistake of paying with a credit card and within five minutes of paying, I had received a text from the credit card company that the card was being used to buy big ticket items online.

He really learned a few lessons that day and now he has zero interest in gang stuff.

Good job. Pure genius. Yep. You and Col Travis.

I've been down the road that goes by the Raiders stadium. I wouldn't even want to walk through that neighborhood to get to a game much less go deeper into the hood. That kid was probably scared schidtless.

That's the area. International Blvd and Seminary is where I left him and he had to walk down to Fruitvale to claim his burger. It wasn't as dangerous as it could have been, though. In the time I've spent in the area, I noticed that the gangs are most active later in the day (presumably, sleeping off the prior evening's festivities during the mornings and early afternoons) and made sure to bring him over when the natives were not overly restless. He still remembers one native giving him a hard look and pointing a finger gun at him, but that's about as harmless as it gets in that area.

Yeah, I imagine later on in the day it would get a lot more "spooky"

lol

I see what you did there.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Chick Filet gives their employees Sunday off. Sunday! That is a statement especially consider how much business they crank, In todays world I might want to reward that message as opposed to a company whose creepy ass mascot seems modeled after John Wayne Gacy.

They run two lines at once, and three times the volume quicker than others. I always get a polite, clean looking, interested order taker on front end and genuine thank you on the other.
There seems to be a sense of pride exhibited that is glaringly absent at most other shops. Yes it is fast food perhaps no better than some places but I have certainly had much worse.

BK - Gave them two extra chances over past years and they failed both. Never again especially after this latest Woke bit.. Why support them?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Chick Filet gives their employees Sunday off. Sunday! That is a statement especially consider how much business they crank, In todays world I might want to reward that message as opposed to a company whose creepy ass mascot seems modeled after John Wayne Gacy.

They run two lines at once, and three times the volume quicker than others. I always get a polite, clean looking, interested order taker on front end and genuine thank you on the other.
There seems to be a sense of pride exhibited that is glaringly absent at most other shops. Yes it is fast food perhaps no better than some places but I have certainly had much worse.

BK - Gave them two extra chances over past years and they failed both. Never again especially after this latest Woke bit.. Why support them?

Being closed on Sunday pisses me off. It's not something I want to reward.

And their food sucks ass.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
I hope none of you guys drink Coca Cola products.

LOL

I do, but only with cheap, "black listed" bourbon !

grin

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Then it shouldn't bother you at all.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I eat FF about once a year to remind myself why I stopped. Whoever sad CF was bland nailed it. Was stopping at Jimmy Johns while I was running back and forth over the Chesapeake Bay every other week, but then they were bought out and closed that one.

Regional gas ‘n go chains Wawa and Sheetz have better food than any FF, freshly made to order. Either is an easy pick.

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DaveDaDeerslayer
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Chik a fil is the chit, best fast food chain the country

Yeah it's great if you like bland and boring fast food chicken. Most over hyped place I have ever seen, but bible thumpers love it. Great customer service though.

Lot of people saying it's "bland". I think the spicy chicken w/ pepper jack cheese is pretty damn tasty. YMMV.

I get the #2 spicy deluxe/ pepper jack cheese, Polynesian sauce and substitute yogurt for the fries with a large lemonade. By far the best fast food going.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The line at Chick-fil-A just got longer.

At least they know how to move cars through a drive through lane. BK and McD’s still hasn’t figured that schitt out.

Bingo!

You might pay a little more at Chik, but they are always clean, fully staffed by bright, energetic kids that speak intelligible English, and they get the customers served in quick fashion. Their sandwich is the best chicken sandwich period.

Barf. I had to try one due to all the hype. My conclusion was it's the most overrated fast food item ever.

Try a Popeye's chicken sandwich once and you'll change your mind on what is the best.

Nope. I'll take Chik Fil A chicken sandwich over Popeyes anyday

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

LOL, yeah right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Make my chicken sandwich Chik Fil A or Bojangles

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
as opposed to a company whose creepy ass mascot seems modeled after John Wayne Gacy.

Masot = food / company quality
check

Never again especially after this latest Woke bit.. Why support them?

Agreed, especially since the owner got on his knees and shined a black mans shoes,
and said all whites should do the same.

Wait.........that's not right, what company president did that?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by srwshooter

oh,sure. i rank them dead last nothing but bland food.

Exactly. It's like a cult or something.

Iirc i went there once and tried a chicken sandwich. Nothing but bread and fried chicken.

What is so great about that?

Some damn nasty ass Groid or wetback from BK or McD’s hasn’t touched it with their grubby unwashed hands.

At least Chik-Fil-A hires employees here that are clean, well groomed, well manner, and can speak English instead of Ebonics or TexMex gibberish. 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

PREZACTLY!

And some here actually appreciate Christian Values.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Then it shouldn't bother you at all.

God damn.

You’re bright.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

PREZACTLY!

They’re usually the same people that can’t stand “n——rs.”

LOL

The irony is great.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by srwshooter

oh,sure. i rank them dead last nothing but bland food.

Exactly. It's like a cult or something.

Iirc i went there once and tried a chicken sandwich. Nothing but bread and fried chicken.

What is so great about that?

Some damn nasty ass Groid or wetback from BK or McD’s hasn’t touched it with their grubby unwashed hands.

At least Chik-Fil-A hires employees here that are clean, well groomed, well manner, and can speak English instead of Ebonics or TexMex gibberish. 😬

^^^ Christian Values. ^^^^

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

PREZACTLY!

They’re usually the same people that can’t stand “n——rs.”

LOL

The irony is great.

Dripping with Irony considering you love and worship Criminal murdering and rapist Groids like OJ and Tyson.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (35WhelenNut, 7mm_Loco, 673, 264mag, 44automag, 450yukon, 19 invisible), 1,009 guests, and 985 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,888
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.