Home
Posted By: Fireball2 Mom made bail again - 06/10/21
She onna roll. LOL

She pulled the "deaf old lady with a walker" routine on the judge and he let her walk. Said there was no way this sweet old lady throat punched that bouncer. The last time was just an anomaly. Ha! He never saw her making us eat mac and cheese after she caught us throwing it under the table! Ah, to be 87!
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Mom made bail again - 06/10/21
And other whoppers....
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Mom made bail again - 06/10/21
Sorry to hear about your mom.
Posted By: ringworm Re: Mom made bail again - 06/10/21
Let it go.
Posted By: Old_Tucson Re: Mom made bail again - 06/10/21
Mom never hit her 3 sons with her hand but was down right terrifying with a fly swatter. She could clip an earlobe no matter how fast you tried to run past her.

George
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Mom made bail again - 06/10/21
Changla...
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Mom made bail again - 06/10/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2
She onna roll. LOL

She pulled the "deaf old lady with a walker" routine on the judge and he let her walk. Said there was no way this sweet old lady throat punched that bouncer. The last time was just an anomaly. Ha! He never saw her making us eat mac and cheese after she caught us throwing it under the table! Ah, to be 87!

OK, very well. Very coherent post. Now, just relax, I am going to ask you the three questions we had to ask when I was a paramedic, when, we were on an ambulance call and we suspected the patient had lost his mind.
Hang in there, if you are not insane these are easy.

1. What is your name? Should be simple, if your answer is Julius Caesar, there is a problem.

2. Where are you? If you said "State of Georgia" or "Baldwin County Georgia" that was A-OK. If you said "I am in Bimini Bahamas" that would be a problem.

3. What year is this? If you said, "2021" you are good to go. If you said "1865 and that man just shot President Lincoln" that is a big problem.

Oriented to person, time, and place. If you miss one of these questions, it is off to the State Mental Institution for 72 hours for review and possible admission.

So go ahead and answer these 3 questions, fireball, let us see if you need 72 hours in the State Insititution.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Mom made bail again - 06/10/21
Originally Posted by Old_Tucson
Mom never hit her 3 sons with her hand but was down right terrifying with a fly swatter. She could clip an earlobe no matter how fast you tried to run past her.

George

Dad never raised a hand to any of his 5 children because he believed that a man is too big to lay a hand on a woman or child. His approval was what kept us in line because we all respected and (strangely) feared him. Mom on the other hand WAS the disciplinarian but we deserved everything we got. Mom, despite wielding a yardstick like a samurai, was the epitome of love and fairness. Mom broke enough wooden yardsticks over my ass that she finally decided to get a metal yardstick. When mom slid that thing from between the furnace and duct sounded similar to what I imagine Excalibur sounded like when it was being unsheathed in battle.

I’d take every whooping I got as a boy right now for one more day with mom.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Mom made bail again - 06/10/21
Yardstick and fly swatter!

Dad used a belt. Calm, cool.

Mom,
well, I'll just say my Mom loved me more than yardsticks and fly swatters.
Posted By: Chisos Re: Mom made bail again - 06/10/21
Dad spanked me only once in my life. Mother, on the other hand, would grab anything that was in her reach and beating would commence.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: Mom made bail again - 06/10/21
in my case was a belt or ironing cord.
he was wailing on my back in the front yard one day, really ripped into me and i deserved it.
somebody called the police. he called me out and i said i don't know what they are talking about.
after they left, my dad said you must finally be getting smart, they would have put me in jail, but
i would get out, and the licking i would get would be special.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
She onna roll. LOL

OK, very well. Very coherent post. Now, just relax, I am going to ask you the three questions we had to ask when I was a paramedic, when, we were on an ambulance call and we suspected the patient had lost his mind.
Hang in there, if you are not insane these are easy.

1. What is your name? Should be simple, if your answer is Julius Caesar, there is a problem.

2. Where are you? If you said "State of Georgia" or "Baldwin County Georgia" that was A-OK. If you said "I am in Bimini Bahamas" that would be a problem.

3. What year is this? If you said, "2021" you are good to go. If you said "1865 and that man just shot President Lincoln" that is a big problem.

Oriented to person, time, and place. If you miss one of these questions, it is off to the State Mental Institution for 72 hours for review and possible admission.

So go ahead and answer these 3 questions, fireball, let us see if you need 72 hours in the State Insititution.

Only 72 hours?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Mom made bail again - 06/11/21
1) Reginald Denny

2) I'm scuba diving at the moment.

3)

Posted By: Barryt Re: Mom made bail again - 06/11/21
Well, I never felt the belt or yardstick, but did feel the cat-o-nine-tails, ........ finally had enough and it somehow disappeared in the garden!!
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: Mom made bail again - 06/11/21
She onna roll. LOL

Good morning Roy!

How’s the headache this morning?
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Mom made bail again - 06/11/21
Such drama.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Mom made bail again - 06/11/21
Good morning friend! Believe it or not I never made it to that cold beer (or anything else) last night.
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: Mom made bail again - 06/11/21
😁
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Mom made bail again - 06/11/21
Mom, and her wooden spoons.
Wore out a belt (literally) on my azz. (deservedly)

Once, a few years before she died, stated that she always knew I'd be the world's best at something.
But, she never realized it would be serving as a bad example! smile
That started a lively conversation at the Thanksgiving dinner! Involved all 7 of us children - me the eldest and prime example of what NOT to do - and why!
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Mom made bail again - 06/11/21
Originally Posted by Old_Tucson

George

My Mom used an OCedar angler broom. Broke quite a few over my back.,
Posted By: hanco Re: Mom made bail again - 06/11/21
My mother never laid a hand on us, but my grandmother had a switch that came off the fig tree in her back yard. Fig limbs are are like a fiberglass fishing rod. That SOB hurt.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Mom made bail again - 06/11/21
Switches sucked
© 24hourcampfire