Home
This Marxist crap must be reined in. It's gotten out of control:

Interior Department Celebrates Flag Day by Raising ‘Progress Pride’ Flag

Interior Secretary Deb Haaland celebrated Flag Day on Monday by hoisting the “Progress Pride” flag above the Interior building in Washington, DC.

“Today we celebrate love,” Haaland wrote on social media with a picture of the flag. “For the first time ever, the Progress Pride Flag is raised over Interior. Happy Pride!”

The Progress Pride flag is a revised version of the gay pride rainbow flag, including black and brown stripes to represent gay, lesbian, transgender, and intersex people of color, as well as the colors of the pink and baby blue transgender flag.

Haaland went to the roof of the building herself to hoist the flag above the headquarters of the Interior.

It is unclear if Haaland intentionally featured the Progress Pride Flag on Flag Day, a day set to honor the American flag.

Biden issued a proclamation Friday, ordering the American flag to be flown on all government buildings June 14.

“Since the adoption of the Stars and Stripes, Americans — and people around the world — have continuously looked to our flag as a symbol of unity and liberty,” he wrote in his proclamation.

Progress Pride Flag Raising
Thanks, anyhow, I'll pass.
So, the libtard quee r pitard is razed. Why don't they all just come out of the closet, already?
I didn’t see a white stripe on that flag!🤷🏻‍♂️
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I didn’t see a white stripe on that flag!🤷🏻‍♂️

Fuggin' racists.
The idea of the rainbow is to include everyone from across any spectrum. It isn't specific by color. Having specific colors per group is completely against the original intent.

The irony is likely lost on the hateful fools.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
The idea of the rainbow is to include everyone from across any spectrum. It isn't specific by color. Having specific colors per group is completely against the original intent.

Idiot. WGAF? Diversity has nothing to do with White people it is just another form of bigotry and racism.

The rainbow was a covenant from God that the world would never again be destroyed by water. Mentally deranged sexual deviants co opted it for their own disgusting uses.

Did she also pizz on the American flag while she was out there?
No, the "Marxists" will be supported by corporations and the wealthy because these are the only groups that can take wealth and power form them. The conservatives just want to work. You know, they have their all important pride.
I would appease those that can potentially take power and wealth away from me. The ones that will not can be taken for granted and neglected.
[Linked Image from media.patriots.win]
I don’t recognize that rag as anything, other than their flag of surrender.

#StarsAndStripes

🦫
Originally Posted by Slavek
No, the "Marxists" will be supported by corporations and the wealthy because these are the only groups that can take wealth and power form them. The conservatives just want to work. You know, they have their all important pride.
I would appease those that can potentially take power and wealth away from me. The ones that will not can be taken for granted and neglected.

Slob X... blow it out your commie ass.. May Allah Rain Jihad on you, raghead.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I don’t recognize that rag as anything, other than their flag of surrender.

#StarsAndStripes

🦫

AFaIcS those flags just mark businesses owned/operated by maskholes which I see no reason to waster my time/money/sanity by subjecting myself to their environs.
I prefer places where you can look a man in the eye and shake their hand when you do business, but maybe I am just old fashioned.

You and yours may be represented on the poofter flag sport but I and mine are not.
JimfromTN must be proud. Congratulations Goosey!

And you folks wonder why you're disliked. Funny thing is I raised my kids to not be judgemental towards anyone but they figured you asswholes out. they want nothing to do with faags.
© 24hourcampfire