Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This Marxist crap must be reined in. It's gotten out of control:

Interior Department Celebrates Flag Day by Raising ‘Progress Pride’ Flag

Interior Secretary Deb Haaland celebrated Flag Day on Monday by hoisting the “Progress Pride” flag above the Interior building in Washington, DC.

“Today we celebrate love,” Haaland wrote on social media with a picture of the flag. “For the first time ever, the Progress Pride Flag is raised over Interior. Happy Pride!”

The Progress Pride flag is a revised version of the gay pride rainbow flag, including black and brown stripes to represent gay, lesbian, transgender, and intersex people of color, as well as the colors of the pink and baby blue transgender flag.

Haaland went to the roof of the building herself to hoist the flag above the headquarters of the Interior.

It is unclear if Haaland intentionally featured the Progress Pride Flag on Flag Day, a day set to honor the American flag.

Biden issued a proclamation Friday, ordering the American flag to be flown on all government buildings June 14.

“Since the adoption of the Stars and Stripes, Americans — and people around the world — have continuously looked to our flag as a symbol of unity and liberty,” he wrote in his proclamation.

Progress Pride Flag Raising

Last edited by High_Noon; 06/14/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Thanks, anyhow, I'll pass.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
So, the libtard quee r pitard is razed. Why don't they all just come out of the closet, already?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I didn’t see a white stripe on that flag!🤷🏻‍♂️

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I didn’t see a white stripe on that flag!🤷🏻‍♂️

Fuggin' racists.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
The idea of the rainbow is to include everyone from across any spectrum. It isn't specific by color. Having specific colors per group is completely against the original intent.

The irony is likely lost on the hateful fools.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
The idea of the rainbow is to include everyone from across any spectrum. It isn't specific by color. Having specific colors per group is completely against the original intent.

Idiot. WGAF? Diversity has nothing to do with White people it is just another form of bigotry and racism.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

The rainbow was a covenant from God that the world would never again be destroyed by water. Mentally deranged sexual deviants co opted it for their own disgusting uses.

Did she also pizz on the American flag while she was out there?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No, the "Marxists" will be supported by corporations and the wealthy because these are the only groups that can take wealth and power form them. The conservatives just want to work. You know, they have their all important pride.
I would appease those that can potentially take power and wealth away from me. The ones that will not can be taken for granted and neglected.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.patriots.win]

Last edited by mtnsnake; 06/14/21.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don’t recognize that rag as anything, other than their flag of surrender.

#StarsAndStripes

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Slavek
No, the "Marxists" will be supported by corporations and the wealthy because these are the only groups that can take wealth and power form them. The conservatives just want to work. You know, they have their all important pride.
I would appease those that can potentially take power and wealth away from me. The ones that will not can be taken for granted and neglected.

Slob X... blow it out your commie ass.. May Allah Rain Jihad on you, raghead.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I don’t recognize that rag as anything, other than their flag of surrender.

#StarsAndStripes

🦫

AFaIcS those flags just mark businesses owned/operated by maskholes which I see no reason to waster my time/money/sanity by subjecting myself to their environs.
I prefer places where you can look a man in the eye and shake their hand when you do business, but maybe I am just old fashioned.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You and yours may be represented on the poofter flag sport but I and mine are not.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
JimfromTN must be proud. Congratulations Goosey!

And you folks wonder why you're disliked. Funny thing is I raised my kids to not be judgemental towards anyone but they figured you asswholes out. they want nothing to do with faags.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 50 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,405
Posts18,470,186
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.