Home
Posted By: IndyCA35 Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
June 14, 2021
Cancun, Mexico

By the 1960s, it was pretty obvious that sugar contributed to health problems.

Several studies had already been published suggesting that excess sugar consumption was a major cause of coronary heart disease.

This was a problem for the Sugar Research Foundation— an industry group dedicated to promoting the consumption of sugar.

The organization decided to fund its own ‘studies’ meant to discredit all the other research saying that sugar was bad.

In fact, the Sugar Research Foundation directed its funding on studies which exonerated sugar and instead blamed fat for people’s poor health.

For one study that was conducted in 1967, for example, the Sugar Research Foundation paid what would be about $50,000 in today’s money to a Harvard scientist to fund the research.

The study was published in the New England Journal of Medicine, and it claimed that all the previous research blaming sugar for America’s health problems was totally incorrect because the research methodologies were wrong.

But they then used the exact same methodology to conclude that fat was the actual culprit to America’s health crisis.

Naturally, it was never disclosed that the Sugar Research Foundation funded the research.

Yet this study went on to influence how doctors, dieticians, and the American public would view the relative risks of sugar versus fat, for decades.

Anyone who had claimed back in the late 1960s that the study was fake news from the sugar industry would have been called a conspiracy theorist and a science denier.

But decades later we know the truth.

This isn’t so different from today.

For example, the ruling ‘science’ overlords decided early in the pandemic last year that Covid was not leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

And anyone who said otherwise was labeled a conspiracy theorist.

It seemed like an obvious idea to at least investigate; with a worldwide outbreak that shut down the entire global economy, you’d think people would at least be allowed to ask some basic questions.

But Facebook censored articles which mentioned the idea, labeling it dangerous misinformation.

Facebook based the ban on a letter signed by 27 scientists which claimed it was xenophobic anti-Asian hate speech to express (or even investigate) the lab leak theory. The letter claimed there was no conflict of interest among the signers.

In reality, however, the letter was orchestrated and signed by a zoologist named Peter Daszak, whose day job is repackaging U.S. government science grants, and sending the funds to research facilities.

Among the recipients was the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Peter Daszak would later travel to Wuhan as a US representative among the World Health Organization team dedicated to finding the origins of Covid-19.

Shockingly, he concluded that the lab he funded was squeaky clean... even though he didn’t bother to look at the viruses which had been sequenced by the lab to see if any matched Covid-19.

And he didn’t manage to uncover the fact that in November of 2019, three gain of function researchers at the Wuhan lab went to the hospital with symptoms similar to Covid-19.

This is especially ridiculous given how many times over the past 15 months we’ve heard everyone say “trust the science.”

Trust the scientific process that we don’t allow to occur.

Trust the experts who have massive conflicts of interest.

Trust the fact-checkers whose primary motivation is to censor whatever Orange Man is saying, even when it’s true.

The reality is that scientists and researchers are just like anyone else. They have emotions and biases. They’re interested in getting ahead in their careers. And sometimes, some of them are willing to do and say things that are morally wrong because they believe in their own agenda.

This is nothing new.

Galileo was put on trial by the Inquisition in 1633 and found “vehemently suspect of heresy”. His books and works were all banned because his research showed that the Earth was not the center of the universe.

Today Galileo would meet a similar fate if he challenged the official narrative; Pope Fauci, Cardinal Zuckerberg, the Twitter Inqusition would censor Galileo’s material and cancel him from the Internet.

Countless, similar stories across thousands of years of human history point to this simple conclusion: the people in charge don’t always tell the truth.

Duh. Is that really a controversial statement?

I’m not just talking about COVID and public health either.

For example, are we really supposed to place blind trust in the “experts” at the Federal Reserve and Treasury Department who claim that inflation is transitory, or that America’s nearly $30 trillion national debt is no big deal, or that there will never be any consequences from conjuring trillions of dollars out of thin air?

Are we supposed to put all of our faith in the politicians who tell us not to worry about Social Security’s future?

Intellectual dissent and skepticism are healthy. So are asking questions and conducting independent research.

Frankly it’s a little bit silly to continue banking 100% on institutions that have a track record of deceiving the public... and plenty of motivation to continue doing so.

So if you’re counting on these people to protect your savings, provide for your retirement, or ensure your basic human rights, it’s time to work on your Plan B.

To your freedom,
Signature
Simon Black,
Founder, SovereignMan.com
Posted By: deflave Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Did you get your vaccine?
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
I’d like to remind everyone to take their shot.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Take it or else mask up bitches.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Does anyone actually GAF about Covid anymore ?
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Originally Posted by deflave

He got a fat injection..

and magnets stick.

Lol.
Originally Posted by gunswizard

Yes.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21

For the last few months, I've been operating just about as pre-COVID, other than, perhaps, being a little more cautious about hand to face contact, about contacting common contact points in public, washing my hands and using had sanitizer, and standing a little further from people I talk to. But I was using those techniques to nearly the same degree pre-COVID, just for ordinary good practice. No masks (for the last several months), and no phony vaccines, though.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
My wife's dad has covid right now. He's 71 and otherwise healthy. I got a root canal yesterday and everyone in the office was wearing masks.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2
My wife's dad has covid right now. He's 71 and otherwise healthy. I got a root canal yesterday and everyone in the office was wearing masks.

If everyone in the office was wearing a mask, must of been a hell of a dentist to do a root canal around your mask.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Indy has been a mask wearing covtard from the jump.

Which makes the original post hilarious
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Joe told him it is safe now.

So he’s gonna run around and play “conservative.”
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21

Learn to read, dope.

The original post was about the cover up conspiracy of Covid's origin, not about wearing masks.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21

Yes I did.

I don't understand loons who think the vaccine itself is a conspiracy. President Trump started Operation Warp Speed. When I was a kid, they invented Polio vaccine. Everyone took it and there were no objections.
Posted By: efw Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21

Judging by how predictably you post on COVID threads one might believe you do.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Learn to read, dope.

The original post was about the cover up conspiracy of Covid's origin, not about wearing masks.

The OP was about much more than that, Indy and it was a good one.
The last paragraph says much.

Sovereignman.Com is an interesting read.

Yes I did.

I don't understand loons who think the vaccine itself is a conspiracy. President Trump started Operation Warp Speed. When I was a kid, they invented Polio vaccine. Everyone took it and there were no objections.

LOL

Now he's a Trump follower too.

Can't make this schit up.
Posted By: erikj Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Learn to read, dope.

The OP was about much more than that, Indy and it was a good one.
The last paragraph says much.

Sovereignman.Com is an interesting read.

Yep. Plan B is taken seriously.

For Johnnyloco,

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...TkBOrfpYwVGre5amnFbJN1RXwHeyw3I52QB3UpFc

Looks promising, lol
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21

Yes I did.

Sure, the "vaccine" happened under Trump, but just because I prefer president Trump’s view for America 100/1 over Biden's, doesn't mean that I trust anything that the pharmaceutical industry rushes to market and leftists rabidly support.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Take it or else mask up bitches.

Ha!
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21

Learn to read, dope.

You swallowed it hook, line, sinker and were very vocal about it on here.

Own it. You were played. But you lack the character to admit it.
Posted By: Torqued Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
[quote=JohnnyLoco]I’d like to remind everyone to take their shot.[/quote

Take the shot.
Are you LOCO ?
Posted By: Redneck Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Not just there - but here too... State's health dept. dictates (so far) that medical staff must be masked..

I refuse to wear one at the dentist.. They know it. So I just wait outside on the sidewalk until the gal calls me in - I go right to the chair and awayyyyyyyyy we go.. New crown's goin' on tomorrow morning at 10:30.. I can HARDLY wait... (NOT)..
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21

Learn to read, dope.

You swallowed it hook, line, sinker and were very vocal about it on here.

Own it. You were played. But you lack the character to admit it.
Indy's a dumf u c k from way back.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
I heard that everyone is going to have to wear a neck collar with a vaccination tag just like dogs and their rabies shots. 😮
Posted By: ringworm Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Fructose is sugar.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Originally Posted by ringworm
Fructose is sugar.

Yep, like sucrose and glucose.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Yes I did.

Sure, the "vaccine" happened under Trump, but just because I prefer president Trump’s view for America 100/1 over Biden's, doesn't mean that I trust anything that the pharmaceutical industry rushes to market and leftists rabidly support.

Yep. As if Trump told them to make it dangerous. Sheesh.

Some cant see things have changed in our Govt since the 50's and early 60s.

Like, sometime about when the Govt started telling us butter and meat, and animal fat and milk was bad for us and we needed to start eating margarine etc and our rates of heart disease, strokes and macular degeneration started skyrocketting.

Its good Indy didnt get the Covid and sit home taking tylenol until he started dying.

I guess he still thinks kids need the vipers venom too.

The fact the MSM, Twitter and YouTube block people like Trump and Real Docs means nothing to him.

Sheesh. Some deserve to be lab rats.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21

Yes I did.

Polio was a man made virus that man made a vaccine for (that wasnt an actual vaccine)?

Oh, Governments shut down the global economy, NOT the Chinese Virus.
Piss poor comparisons all around.
Posted By: efw Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Originally Posted by HawkI

Yes I did.

Polio was a man made virus that man made a vaccine for (that wasnt an actual vaccine)?

Don’t forget that polio must also be 99.5% survivable, and that once you’ve had it you’d have a high level of resistance to getting it again.

HawkI

Where did you get this info? Link?

'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me.../ar-BB1gk8p4?li=BBorjTa&ocid=UE01DHP
Originally Posted by Oldman03

HawkI

Where did you get this info? Link?

'

HawkI must be busy so I'm gonna straighten this out.

Polio is not a man made virus. It has been around for centuries according to scientist. There are recorded outbreaks of polio in the 1700's, 1800's, and 1900's in countries throughout the world.

I believe what HawkI was referring to is the Cutter vaccine. It was released in 1955 and given to an estimated 200,000 children. As it turned out, the vaccine was worse than the disease. Many, many kids developed polio and lots of them died, from the Cutter vaccine.

Jonas Salk released his polio vaccine in 1955, but because of the Cutter vaccine's dismal failure, people were afraid of either. Eventually the Salk vaccine proved to be effective and derivatives of it are the polio vaccines used today.

I could tell more about polio and the vaccines, but this is the short version.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21

I had to go to Vanderbilt today for an appt. I was able to hit up the crapper first thing before Shameequa took a dialysis sheeit in there in the specialty clinic.

It was sweet, still smelled like Comet.

Anyway, came on out, sat down in the waiting room amongst a couple dozen other transplant patients. One vietnam vet/hippie/jerry garcia fatfugg kept givin me the stink eye. Realized I’d sat amongst them people for about 3 minutes without putting my mask thing back on. lol
luckily all the other karens had their face in their phones

Posted By: slumlord Re: Lies About Covid - 06/15/21
Cutter makes mosquito and tick Deer too.

Everybody knows that 😃
Clinton/Commie/Bolshevik machine alive and well it seems.

https://www.newsweek.com/ex-cdc-dir...e-thought-covid-leaked-china-lab-1597382
Heres some unfortunate truths.

https://m.facebook.com/staceyslaterrainbow/posts/10218719853256490
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Lies About Covid - 06/16/21
Why is anyone even talking about this anymore? Just accept that you got tricked try to learn from your mistake.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Lies About Covid - 06/16/21
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by HawkI

Yes I did.

Don’t forget that polio must also be 99.5% survivable, and that once you’ve had it you’d have a high level of resistance to getting it again.

Every village if Africa where I was had an unfortunate kid or two with a leg atrophied from polio paralysis. Effects can range from a lifelong limp to a leg shortened and withered from lack of use ( our skeleton grows in response to how we use it).

So, if polio was man made, they sure did a good job.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Lies About Covid - 06/16/21
Sweet Jesus,

Indy made the comparison, I questioned said comparison, now everyone thinks polio was man made....Jesus.

Polio=not man made, actual traditional vaccine created from disease strain, FDA approved.

Covid19=man made virus, non vaccine not containing disease strain, not FDA approved but CDC emergency approved.

Capisce?

Polio was an actual pandemic; Covid, a man made one.

You aren't getting out of life alive, no matter how important, regaled and regarded you may actually be or in many instances, you think you are.

The government has no place in keeping you safe, healthy or telling you what needle to stick in yourself, and your neighbor sure as [bleep] don't.

If "they" were honest, and they aren't, millions of illegals wouldn't be transplanted to a city near you spreading third world smallpox, ebola, measles and whatever else was considered eradicated in this country at one time. That might actually be something they are required to prevent, by the law of the land.

Good luck listening to these phoucs, all Judas [bleep] that shut your life down and devalued your currency while you were fraught with the idea you might end up where you're going to end up. YOU are the tinfoil dumbasses....

But hey, Bezos, Wally World and the "essentials" made hay while everyone else had to stay home for fear of murdering someone with a disease that Bezos, Wally World and the "essentials" are favored nation trade partners with; bring in the 250,000 containers and keep "our" economy going. The guy selling sealing wax down the street is either on the dole now, closed up looking for work or spent the last of the inflated currency he was donated; probably spent it some where "essential" enough not to get the same treatment....
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Lies About Covid - 06/16/21
Covid was used to control the masses by making them afraid. It was used to thin the retirement pay and social security pay. It was used to destroy small business. It was used to divide the people and cause chaos. And many more things detriment to the people.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Lies About Covid - 06/16/21
Covid has really hurt the Chinese economy and everyone that sells Chink wares....

Meanwhile, Trump is a bigoted white supremacist that wants your grandma to get Covid and die. Dr. Fauci cares about you. Biden and Hair Ass cares about you, that's why starving, disease ridden orphaned Pedro needs dropped shipped to suburbia on the dole to get an education, free food and spread whatever crap he has to you and your kids. It's almost like charity without the annoyance of choosing one.

I missed where Biden or HairAss have adopted such third worlders into their own homes, which if done properly is to be respected....last time I checked it was barricades and basements for them. Because they know best; they aren't bigots either, because they say so.
© 24hourcampfire