Home
If millions of people flooded the Biden Gestapo snitch line with bogus info, would it overwhelm the system? Asking for a friend.
Probably not but what if millions of people were to demand forensic audits in those swing states to their representatives? Kick up enough dust and sooner or later they will blink. We in other states can't do it. I once called McConnell's line in Washington and the other end asked where I was. I told him Texas and he laughed and said they wouldn't take my call because he dosen't represent me. I told the jackass he represents all of us since he's the Majority Leader.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Probably not but what if millions of people were to demand forensic audits in those swing states to their representatives? Kick up enough dust and sooner or later they will blink. We in other states can't do it. I once called McConnell's line in Washington and the other end asked where I was. I told him Texas and he laughed and said they wouldn't take my call because he dosen't represent me. I told the jackass he represents all of us since he's the Majority Leader.

The man told the truth.

Mitch doesn’t represent us.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

The man told the truth.
Mitch doesn’t represent us.

Isn't that the truth!
Demanding forensic audits is the kind of snitching Obiden wants to hear about.
© 24hourcampfire