Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
If millions of people flooded the Biden Gestapo snitch line with bogus info, would it overwhelm the system? Asking for a friend.

Last edited by Oldidaho; 06/16/21.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Probably not but what if millions of people were to demand forensic audits in those swing states to their representatives? Kick up enough dust and sooner or later they will blink. We in other states can't do it. I once called McConnell's line in Washington and the other end asked where I was. I told him Texas and he laughed and said they wouldn't take my call because he dosen't represent me. I told the jackass he represents all of us since he's the Majority Leader.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rainshot
Probably not but what if millions of people were to demand forensic audits in those swing states to their representatives? Kick up enough dust and sooner or later they will blink. We in other states can't do it. I once called McConnell's line in Washington and the other end asked where I was. I told him Texas and he laughed and said they wouldn't take my call because he dosen't represent me. I told the jackass he represents all of us since he's the Majority Leader.

The man told the truth.

Mitch doesn’t represent us.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

The man told the truth.
Mitch doesn’t represent us.

Isn't that the truth!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Demanding forensic audits is the kind of snitching Obiden wants to hear about.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 71 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,188
Posts18,503,372
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.