Home
There goes the competition. Note what I put in bold in this article. The IOC has really screwed the pooch with this crap.

[Linked Image from cdn.cnn.com]

Laurel Hubbard is the first transgender athlete to compete in Olympics
Hubbard lifted 628 pounds in two lifts to qualify in the women’s super-heavyweight division
Edmund DeMarcheBy Edmund DeMarche | Fox News
A New Zealand weightlifter—who has competed in men’s events in the past-- will become the first transgender competitor to qualify to be on the country’s women’s weightlifting team for Tokyo 2020.

"I am grateful and humbled by the kindness and support that has been given to me by so many New Zealanders," Laurel Hubbard, 43, said in a statement, according to the BBC.

The report pointed out that in 2015, the International Olympic Committee changed its rules to allow transgender athletes to compete as long as their testosterone level is below a certain level and maintained for a year. The determining criteria — a maximum reading of 10 nanomoles per liter of testosterone — is as least five times more than a biological woman.

Some critics insist that Hubbard, who transitioned eight years ago, will still have an unfair advantage when she competes in the women’s super heavyweight category in August.

The Guardian, citing IOC guidelines, reported that athletes who transition from male to female are allowed to compete in events without surgically removing their testes. The paper reported that some recent studies show power gained during male puberty can last.

Hubbard lifted 628 pounds in two lifts to qualify in the women’s super-heavyweight division. She won a silver medal at the 2017 World Championships and gold in the 2019 Pacific Games in Samoa. She competed at the 2018 Commonwealth Games but sustained a serious injury that set back her career.

New Zealand Olympic Committee chief executive Kereyn Smith said it’s clear Hubbard has met all the criteria to compete in Tokyo.

"We acknowledge that gender identity in sport is a highly sensitive and complex issue requiring a balance between human rights and fairness on the field of play," Smith said. "As the New Zealand Team, we have a strong culture of manaaki (hospitality) and inclusion and respect for all."

Belgium’s Anna Vanbellinghen, who will likely compete against Hubbard, said the New Zealander’s presence would be "like a bad joke" for women competitors.

"Life-changing opportunities are missed for some athletes — medals and Olympic qualifications — and we are powerless. Of course, this debate is taking place in a broader context of discrimination against transgender people and that is why the question is never free of ideology."
All the "real" women in the competition should back out and leave the trans to themselves.
WTF. why don’t they just have a tranny division. They could allow 270 shooters too, all inclusive. LOL.
Totally unfair to the women competitors. Why even have the categories for the different genders if your going to ignore them. These athletes work their whole lives to get a chance to be there and then have this bs.
Originally Posted by SuperCub
All the "real" women in the competition should back out and leave the trans to themselves.

............That's the best idea I've yet to hear. Why participate if they are going to make it a joke ? Everyone should refuse to have anything to do with it. I wouldn't even watch it.
Rock Chuck: Add this situation to the "liberals are mentally diseased" files.
Sad.
I actually feel bad for the competitors who are competing "fairly" - and hope somehow, somewhere "sanity" overtakes this type idiocy (no offense meant slumload & small twig!).
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Progressives are now going to ruin sports.

They ruin everything.
Originally Posted by viking
They could allow 270 shooters too, all inclusive. LOL.

Dang! Don't you think that's goin' a bit too far?
Deut 22:5 "A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.

In the original Hebrew, this is much stronger than just putting on the wrong clothing. It's a prohibition against trying to be the other sex.
Has she had a loppadictomy?
Originally Posted by Lucas1
Has she had a loppadictomy?
I don't know about him but the IOC doesn't require castration as long as the testosterone is no more than 5x that of a real woman.
If the dude is going to compete....he needs to shave his pits..
Looks like some kind of a Bull [bleep].. (F.A.G.O.T.)
Wow, New Zealand is stepping up their game. Lots of golf for them. They're outdoing East Germany.
Originally Posted by Dess
If the dude is going to compete....he needs to shave his pits..

Yep, and what kind of woman is lifting 600 lbs? These must be some seriously buff chicks. Scary stuff.
I once bought a wool coat made for archery hunting. The zipper was on the opposite side in order for the wind-flap over the zipper not to catch the string of a right handed shooter. I gave the coat away to a female cousin who hunts.
BOOM!!! I've said it many times before - want to stop this trans-cheating crap in women's competitions? As soon as a trans enrolls, ALL the other (real) girls quit... Won't take long before that BS goes away..
The trouble with that is that many of real female athletes think it's a great thing. They get cheated out of their victories but think it's wonderful.
Originally Posted by viking
WTF. why don’t they just have a tranny division. They could allow 270 shooters too, all inclusive. LOL.

Best idea ever! And they could be awarded a plastic or pretend medal.
I hope he / she / it gets a gold medal.

Hell. Let’s do one better.

Special bedazzled Titanium trophy. For the hardships and adversities overcome.

Sponsored by Burger King and Subway.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The trouble with that is that many of real female athletes think it's a great thing. They get cheated out of their victories but think it's wonderful.

They may say that in public but I don’t believe they think that in private.
This is just one part of the NWO/Luciferian attack on anything that they consider moral.

Create a world where all activities formerly considered aberrant,deviant,abnormal, forbidden or queer is now deemed normal and moral.

The paper reported that some recent studies show power gained during male puberty can last.
My Bold

Do these folks even study basic biology? And history?

I personally could GAS if someone wants to change their gender. Whatever floats your boat.

But, we have waited to neuter Dandee the wonder whippet so that he would grow adult MALE musculature.

And there's a reason why when a person needs an ox, they wait to castrate until the MALE bovine is mature, otherwise they have a steer which is nowhere near as strong as an ox.

Perhaps, given we have the technology nowadays, testosterone/estrogen levels should be checked when young. I'm pretty sure some of you folks knew that gal that was "strong as an ox" and kinda looked butch in high school or earlier. Or the dude that had fine feminine features. Maybe then they could just put them folks in a separate category..................but NO, that's not "inclusive".

I've said it many times, and I'll say it again...........................I'm kinda glad I'm gonna check off this planet sometime in the next 40 years at most. I'm not sure I want to see what becomes of it after that.

Biology/ Mother Nature, whatever you want to call it, maybe needs to be looked at in these things, and don't worry about folks' feelings.
Doesn't seem like that long ago when it was considered serious cheating for men to compete in women's Olympic matches, trying to pass as women. They'd often do genetic tests if someone was suspected of being chromosomally male, and the cheater (as well as the nation he represented) was penalized.
D'mon dude. Follow the process.

Compete and win gold as a man against men. Then you can transition into whatever it is you identify with. Ya know, like ol' whats-its-name did. He was even on a Wheaties box and everything. Fame, glory, and admiration awaits.

Agreed. That would put a stop to it pronto.
Originally Posted by navlav8r

They may say that in public but I don’t believe they think that in private.

I don't know, the brainwashing is pretty strong these days.
Originally Posted by rte
This is just one part of the NWO/Luciferian attack on anything that they consider moral.

Create a world where all activities formerly considered aberrant,deviant,abnormal, forbidden or queer is now deemed normal and moral.

Absolutely.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The paper reported that some recent studies show power gained during male puberty can last.
My Bold

I personally could GAS if someone wants to change their gender. Whatever floats your boat.

But, we have waited to neuter Dandee the wonder whippet so that he would grow adult MALE musculature.

Exactly. Same with my male Bull Dog. I kept getting pressure from the typical sources about neutering him from the time he was a young pup. I kept telling them that I will only do so after age two years, so as to allow the full development of a typical male Bull Dog physique and bone thickness first.

Female Bull Dogs don't have this sort of physique and body strength. Imagine him competing against female Bull Dogs in a weight pulling contest.

[Linked Image]

I will not be brainwashed. This is stupid wrong given all the effort put into Title 9.
This is one ugly-ass mentally ill dude,

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Rock Chuck: Add this situation to the "liberals are mentally diseased" files.
Sad.
I actually feel bad for the competitors who are competing "fairly" - and hope somehow, somewhere "sanity" overtakes this type idiocy (no offense meant slumload & small twig!).
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You could be on that team as the official ball sweat towel tech.

lol
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I will not be brainwashed. This is stupid wrong given all the effort put into Title 9.

Yep.
damn trannies are going to kill the olympics
Let everyone compete.... male and female on one level. That should take care of many of today's issues like women not getting paid as much as men. If the women can't physically compete with the men then that's just the way it goes. You can't have it both ways. In reality the only "women's sport" I occasionally enjoy is beach volleyball.
Truly disgusting. Pathetic the NZ government does not intervene and stop this mess. Like others have said get all the women to pull out the moment a faker signs up. It would stop.
GreggH
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Austin Powers: "It's a Man, baby!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOIEGz7o_s
Could be a setup. Dude is 43. No guarantee that some she-beast couldn't possibly beat him. If he doesn't win, the official narrative will be that women really can compete against these whatevers and win, so no need to kick them out of women's sports.

If he doesn't win, it will be splashed all over the media endlessly and women athletes will never be able to get rid of them. My suspicion is, that is the plan.
The Left ruins everything they touch, and now the Olympics.
Well, that ought to be a level playing field.
In the easily measured grip strength, the top 10% of women overlaps the bottom 10% of men.

https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/2017...would-be-at-the-10th-percentile-for-men/

But I don't care what is fair in the Olympics, I do not want to look at any transgenders on my TV or my computer.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
In the easily measured grip strength, the top 10% of women overlaps the bottom 10% of men.

https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/2017...would-be-at-the-10th-percentile-for-men/

But I don't care what is fair in the Olympics, I do not want to look at any transgenders on my TV or my computer.

More to the point...what sort of creature would look at itself in the mirror and be pleased with winning like that?
They should allow him to compete in a beauty pageant too then, I'd watch that.
The Olympics was entertaining to watch if the events were measurable, timed speed, best distance, greatest weight , best shot, highest score etc.

When "professional" athletes stepped in, the games became a joke.

In the events that were subjectively Judged, Ice skating, gymnastics,diving, politics made them a joke.

If you cant beat your competition, take the competition out...Tanya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan...Why? Why?

Now you can compete with an unfair biological advantage but doping is still banned?

Come on, Lets open the "games" to anybody can do anything they have to do, to win.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Valsdad
My Bold

Exactly. Same with my male Bull Dog. I kept getting pressure from the typical sources about neutering him from the time he was a young pup. I kept telling them that I will only do so after age two years, so as to allow the full development of a typical male Bull Dog physique and bone thickness first.

Female Bull Dogs don't have this sort of physique and body strength. Imagine him competing against female Bull Dogs in a weight pulling contest.

[Linked Image]

I was told by a Bull Mastiff breeder not to neuter them until they are at minimum 3 years of age.

On the current topic what incentive do women have to compete in an event where they know they will lose to a "Man"?
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I was told by a Bull Mastiff breeder not to neuter them until they are at minimum 3 years of age.

On the current topic what incentive do women have to compete in an event where they know they will lose to a "Man"?

He was closer to three than to two when I finally got around to it.
Now we're determining male vs female by testosterone level?

LMAO.

Hubbard lifted 628 pounds in two lifts to qualify in the women’s super-heavyweight division. She won a silver medal at the 2017 World Championships and gold in the 2019 Pacific Games in Samoa. She competed at the 2018 Commonwealth Games but sustained a serious injury that set back her career.

Poor technique leads to injuries. Her technique in the snatch will NEVER be right.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Poor technique leads to injuries. Her technique in the snatch will NEVER be right.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Best of both worlds for the clean and jerk though wink
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Progressives are now going to ruin sports.

They ruin everything.

Every single thing they touch turns to schit.
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND—100% totally female weightlifter Laurel Hubbard was forced to bid farewell to her Olympic dreams yesterday after a tragic accident left her with a severely lacerated testicle. Hubbard would have been the first transgender woman to compete in the Olympics.

The injury is not life-threatening, but doctors have advised Hubbard that she needs to refrain from heavy lifting for at least six to eight weeks as her injury heals. Obviously, that means Olympic weightlifting is off the table.

Hubbard was something of a controversial figure at this year’s games given that she was born a biological male and competed as a male weightlifter until 2013. Many critics argued that this gave her an unfair advantage compared to female weightlifters, but Hubbard says that’s ridiculous.

“Sure, there are some biological differences like bone density and muscle strength between the sexes,” Hubbard said. “But none of those gives me an unfair advantage in weightlifting, which is really more about finesse and technique!”

Hubbard said while she's disappointed she won’t be able to live out her Olympic dreams this year, that’s just the way it goes. “Sometimes your testicles get in the way,” Hubbard said. “That’s just something we gals have to deal with.”

https://babylonbee.com/news/female-...-injury-just-weeks-before-tokyo-olympics
Special Olympics.

Gender disability.
These days it is hard to tell the Babylon Bee from the AP wire.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
These days it is hard to tell the Babylon Bee from the AP wire.

What would be an interesting experiment would be to post these same satires on the Democrat Underground and see how many fall for it. They be like "oh poor girl, they should just cut that man sack off already."
Liberalism is a form of mental illness
The Olympics are lost forever! No need to have Olympic competition, from this year forward! Sad state of affairs!
Here are the +75kg women's records.
+75 kg
Snatch 151 kg Tatiana Kashirina Russia 2012 London 5 August 2012 [18]
Clean & Jerk 187 kg Zhou Lulu China 2012 London 5 August 2012 [18]
Total 333 kg Zhou Lulu China 2012 London 5 August 2012 [18]
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Now we're determining male vs female by testosterone level?

LMAO.

I guess that makes Democrats an all female party.
"The Guardian, citing IOC guidelines, reported that athletes who transition from male to female are allowed to compete in events without surgically removing their testes."

That ain't a woman. Welcome to Clown World.

Edited to add: The top woman sprinter in the USA is kicked out of the Olympics for weed.
Yet a "female" weightlifter sporting testicles is perfectly fine.

Fuggin clown world, might as well watch Mannix
this

Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Totally unfair to the women competitors. Why even have the categories for the different genders if your going to ignore them. These athletes work their whole lives to get a chance to be there and then have this bs.

Exactly
The olympics are headed in the same direction as the Nobel peace prize... to a destination of irrelevancy.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
The olympics are headed in the same direction as the Nobel peace prize... to a destination of irrelevancy.

Both are already irrelevant.
These freaks haven't "won" anything. They are simply being "rewarded" for their assistance by the architects of the destruction of society.
Where is Tanya Harding when you need her?
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Both are already irrelevant.

Yep.

Earlier we were bitching about the hallowed institution of the Miss USA Pageant.
© 24hourcampfire