Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The trouble with that is that many of real female athletes think it's a great thing. They get cheated out of their victories but think it's wonderful.

They may say that in public but I don’t believe they think that in private.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is just one part of the NWO/Luciferian attack on anything that they consider moral.

Create a world where all activities formerly considered aberrant,deviant,abnormal, forbidden or queer is now deemed normal and moral.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The paper reported that some recent studies show power gained during male puberty can last.
My Bold

Do these folks even study basic biology? And history?

I personally could GAS if someone wants to change their gender. Whatever floats your boat.

But, we have waited to neuter Dandee the wonder whippet so that he would grow adult MALE musculature.

And there's a reason why when a person needs an ox, they wait to castrate until the MALE bovine is mature, otherwise they have a steer which is nowhere near as strong as an ox.

Perhaps, given we have the technology nowadays, testosterone/estrogen levels should be checked when young. I'm pretty sure some of you folks knew that gal that was "strong as an ox" and kinda looked butch in high school or earlier. Or the dude that had fine feminine features. Maybe then they could just put them folks in a separate category..................but NO, that's not "inclusive".

I've said it many times, and I'll say it again...........................I'm kinda glad I'm gonna check off this planet sometime in the next 40 years at most. I'm not sure I want to see what becomes of it after that.

Biology/ Mother Nature, whatever you want to call it, maybe needs to be looked at in these things, and don't worry about folks' feelings.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Doesn't seem like that long ago when it was considered serious cheating for men to compete in women's Olympic matches, trying to pass as women. They'd often do genetic tests if someone was suspected of being chromosomally male, and the cheater (as well as the nation he represented) was penalized.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
D'mon dude. Follow the process.

Compete and win gold as a man against men. Then you can transition into whatever it is you identify with. Ya know, like ol' whats-its-name did. He was even on a Wheaties box and everything. Fame, glory, and admiration awaits.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SuperCub
All the "real" women in the competition should back out and leave the trans to themselves.

Agreed. That would put a stop to it pronto.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The trouble with that is that many of real female athletes think it's a great thing. They get cheated out of their victories but think it's wonderful.

They may say that in public but I don’t believe they think that in private.

I don't know, the brainwashing is pretty strong these days.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte
This is just one part of the NWO/Luciferian attack on anything that they consider moral.

Create a world where all activities formerly considered aberrant,deviant,abnormal, forbidden or queer is now deemed normal and moral.

Absolutely.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The paper reported that some recent studies show power gained during male puberty can last.
My Bold

Do these folks even study basic biology? And history?

I personally could GAS if someone wants to change their gender. Whatever floats your boat.

But, we have waited to neuter Dandee the wonder whippet so that he would grow adult MALE musculature.

Exactly. Same with my male Bull Dog. I kept getting pressure from the typical sources about neutering him from the time he was a young pup. I kept telling them that I will only do so after age two years, so as to allow the full development of a typical male Bull Dog physique and bone thickness first.

Female Bull Dogs don't have this sort of physique and body strength. Imagine him competing against female Bull Dogs in a weight pulling contest.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will not be brainwashed. This is stupid wrong given all the effort put into Title 9.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is one ugly-ass mentally ill dude,

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Rock Chuck: Add this situation to the "liberals are mentally diseased" files.
Sad.
I actually feel bad for the competitors who are competing "fairly" - and hope somehow, somewhere "sanity" overtakes this type idiocy (no offense meant slumload & small twig!).
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You could be on that team as the official ball sweat towel tech.

lol

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I will not be brainwashed. This is stupid wrong given all the effort put into Title 9.

Yep.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
damn trannies are going to kill the olympics

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let everyone compete.... male and female on one level. That should take care of many of today's issues like women not getting paid as much as men. If the women can't physically compete with the men then that's just the way it goes. You can't have it both ways. In reality the only "women's sport" I occasionally enjoy is beach volleyball.

living the good life every day
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Truly disgusting. Pathetic the NZ government does not intervene and stop this mess. Like others have said get all the women to pull out the moment a faker signs up. It would stop.
GreggH

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Austin Powers: "It's a Man, baby!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOIEGz7o_s

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Could be a setup. Dude is 43. No guarantee that some she-beast couldn't possibly beat him. If he doesn't win, the official narrative will be that women really can compete against these whatevers and win, so no need to kick them out of women's sports.

If he doesn't win, it will be splashed all over the media endlessly and women athletes will never be able to get rid of them. My suspicion is, that is the plan.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Left ruins everything they touch, and now the Olympics.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 3,405 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,373
Posts18,469,350
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.