Home
https://amgreatness.com/2021/06/22/...-if-election-audits-prove-massive-fraud/

President Donald Trump declared on Monday that he has not admitted defeat, nor conceded the 2020 presidential election, and it’s up to the public to decide whether he is reinstated if state election audits prove massive fraud.

“I never admitted defeat … we have a lot of things happening right now,” Trump said in a telephone interview with reporter David Brody on Real America’s Voice.

“I never used the word concede, I have not conceded,” Trump added. “All you have to do is read the newspapers and see what’s coming out now.”

trolling the Demotards, they won't be able to resist replying to this thread
Love to see him toss that Traitorous Pedophile Hiden Biden out of the front door and down the steps. Head first!
Is that why the SCOTUS has been so liberal?
Two more weeks!

yawn
I'd like to know: on what legal or Constitutional basis is this to take place?

Do NOT get me wrong...the election was stolen; I know as well as anyone else, and I'd like to see it all righted. I just don't know HOW it can happen. And in fact, I doubt that it will.
What have you guys been drinking?
Riots, marching, protesting the results by the millions, taking control, will it happen? I doubt it.
Ain't happening.
As much as we would all like to see it happen it ain’t happening.
I’m surprised no one has pulled a JFK on White House employees!
Our side will not do what it takes to take the country back politically. It would have to be protests on a huge, massive scale...so much so that the powers-that-be could not arrest us all. As it stands, if the Right tried what the Left has done, only in a more peaceful manner, it would either be ignored in the media or crowed about as Right Wing Racist Traitors and put down forcefully by the illegitimate Biden regime and their local minions in the police and possibly military. Trump is right about it being up to us...and sadly, that is why it ain't happening. Any leaders of such a movement would be jailed and prosecuted on false charges.
No balls Republicans in Congress stood by and let a stolen election happen, and stand.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Our side will not do what it takes to take the country back politically. It would have to be protests on a huge, massive scale...so much so that the powers-that-be could not arrest us all. As it stands, if the Right tried what the Left has done, only in a more peaceful manner, it would either be ignored in the media or crowed about as Right Wing Racist Traitors and put down forcefully by the illegitimate Biden regime and their local minions in the police and possibly military. Trump is right about it being up to us...and sadly, that is why it ain't happening. Any leaders of such a movement would be jailed and prosecuted on false charges.

In shorthand, we have jobs.
Originally Posted by antlers
No balls Republicans in Congress stood by and let a stolen election happen, and stand.

This.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

But then again...when the frog realizes he's being boiled alive he might just jump outa the pot.

I know half the fun of of participation here is prognosticating and predicting, in an effort to make one's self appear to be brilliant but I think the more realistic and reasonable among us are willing to to say "we're going to have to wait and see what happens." Personally I'm willing to wait and see what happens---my own involvement and/or efforts not withstanding---because I simply don't KNOW what's going to happen. No one does.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

This.

I dis agree
Most of them are in on the take over to control everyone of us so they can get their 10 pieces of Silver
Originally Posted by funshooter

This.

I dis agree
Most of them are in on the take over to control everyone of us so they can get their 10 pieces of Silver

Toots always wrong . Deal with it
Ethan gunna eat lots and lots of MoonPies and Cherry Coke for damms sure.

LOL

This.

I dis agree

That equates to exactly what Antlers said, meaning I agree with what you said.

Something like that.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

This.

I dis agree

Been right about you from the beginning.
Try to stay sober tonight. For the children.
[But then again...when the frog realizes he's being boiled alive he might just jump outa the pot.

I know half the fun of of participation here is prognosticating and predicting, in an effort to make one's self appear to be brilliant but I think the more realistic and reasonable among us are willing to to say "we're going to have to wait and see what happens." Personally I'm willing to wait and see what happens---my own involvement and/or efforts not withstanding---because I simply don't KNOW what's going to happen. No one does.

Because you don't know, you think no one knows. That's kind of arrogant isn't it?
Originally Posted by Ringman
[But then again...when the frog realizes he's being boiled alive he might just jump outa the pot.

Because you don't know, you think no one knows. That's kind of arrogant isn't it?

Could be.

Could be that I'm a little more honest and modest, though. Judge for yourself.
Originally Posted by Ringman

Did you have a specific point to make about what you do know?
The Cajun Jew gettin’ fired up. She’s really driven. Lol

Plus 1

We on the right lack the will in sufficient numbers to do anything. It doesn’t take a civil war it takes mass protests. Angry protests and we don’t have the people to do it.
Originally Posted by Buck720
I’m surprised no one has pulled a JFK on White House employees!

That's not where the real problem lies.
Watch out for the F-15s and Nukes.
Like I said. We don't have time to go to the protest. We have jobs. We're too damned responsible...or is it that we have fucked up priorities? I think that would be a discussion worth having.
What the heck ever happened with the Arizona vote audit?
Like I said. We don't have time to go to the protest. We have jobs. We're too damned responsible...or is it that we have fucked up priorities? I think that would be a discussion worth having.

The nature of conservatism is to be self reliant, at least to some extent. That is contrary to our enemy's values.

And, yes, I said it. People living in America are the enemy.
T made a similar remark in his interview with Hannity if I remember correctly. Didn't he make a vague reference to justice and returning before the next election?

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Ain't happening.

Yep cuz

Any of you tards read this at the bottom of the OP?

“Trolling the Demotards, they won't be able to resist replying to this thread”
Originally Posted by mdv1state
Any of you tards read this at the bottom of the OP?

“Trolling the Demotards, they won't be able to resist replying to this thread”

Maybe you should take another look.

His sig is:

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Tard.
Most folks wouldn’t as much as walk to the mailbox to help out. Complacency rules the day. The other side is very motivated and WILL take action. No wonder they are winning.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

This.

I dis agree

Been right about you from the beginning.
Try to stay sober tonight. For the children.

Your credibility is in the Crapper (Happy).

LOL
Would be good if that happened,will believe it when i see it.
Originally Posted by Slope77
What the heck ever happened with the Arizona vote audit?

I look in on the video feed every day
They have slowed way down and are dragging their feet.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Is that why the SCOTUS has been so liberal?

The SCOTUS has been a complete disgrace.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It's happening here, only more slowly than it happened over there. Remember Salisbury, Rhodesia? It's now Harare, Zimbabwe. Wait until Washington D.C. is renamed Martin Luther King City or GeorgeFloydburg.

^^^^^

Do NOT get me wrong...the election was stolen; I know as well as anyone else, and I'd like to see it all righted. I just don't know HOW it can happen. And in fact, I doubt that it will.

QOR WARRANTO..... hasn't' been used in decades to remove a fraudulent winner of a election.
I think I’ll watch grass grow, might be quicker than justice, even in the drought.
Someday someone is going to start assassinating those that they feel are a threat to thee way they feel the nation should be going forward. We haven't reached that point yet. It may not be our side that starts either. I have no doubt there are some that have already either tried or planned to murder President Trump.
Not gonna happen, as much as i'd like to see sleepy/pedo Biden tossed out of the Whitehouse on his ear. I'm convinced the ONLY reason Trump won in 2016, is that the swamp underestimated his voting base, and didn't cheat/rig the election ENOUGH. They didn't make the same mistake in 2020.
Originally Posted by TomT
Not gonna happen, as much as i'd like to see sleepy/pedo Biden tossed out of the Whitehouse on his ear. I'm convinced the ONLY reason Trump won in 2016, is that the swamp underestimated his voting base, and didn't cheat/rig the election ENOUGH. They didn't make the same mistake in 2020.

Actually they did hence the counting being done for days
I can’t see a video of Biden without an image of Mr. Magoo in my minds eye.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Someday someone is going to start assassinating those that they feel are a threat to thee way they feel the nation should be going forward. We haven't reached that point yet. It may not be our side that starts either. I have no doubt there are some that have already either tried or planned to murder President Trump.

If Trump has taken the Oath and stayed in the White House, and the Election had not been stolen, the Left would have made sure he was killed. And probably all of his family too.
You all sound like a bunch of defeatist pu$$ies

Grow a pair. This ain’t over yet.
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

Yep.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

If Trump has taken the Oath and stayed in the White House, and the Election had not been stolen, the Left would have made sure he was killed. And probably all of his family too.

Yeh, bro. Omg
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

It's happening here, only more slowly than it happened over there. Remember Salisbury, Rhodesia? It's now Harare, Zimbabwe. Wait until Washington D.C. is renamed Martin Luther King City or GeorgeFloydburg.

GeorgeFloydburg, hahahaha
Trump is coming back. Book it.
Yes some will be taken care of the old fashion way. From the shadows seek not earthly gifts. Seek out those in the light. Only the People can act as law enforcement against a criminal government. Even the constitution agrees with that. God kept vengeance for Himself but expected us to administer justice in our communities. We have abdicated that role to men lesser than ourselves, and gotten the current situation as a reward for our apathy and self-centeredness.
I don’t see it happening unless he wins in 2024. I would be happy to be wrong about that!
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

Agree.
Without the use of violence or at least some true threat of it, I am going to say I'll believe it after the fact -------- but not before.

The truth is that the communist don't care what's true. And they (unlike most so-called conservatives) are totally willing to use violence.

Squinty eyed, dark eyed fugk.
Originally Posted by efw

Ain't happening.

Yep cuz

...and the head of the Republican party, Kevin McCarthy, has made it clear that "Nobody is going to contest the results of the 2020 election".

Meaning whatever these audits uncover, the Republican Establishment in DC will not lift a finger to right this wrong. That includes the Judicial System (Supreme Court).
So Q and the Q-bers claim that the US Military is going to take control of DC and reinstate Trump as President, Biden on the other hand has just threatened Americans with the full force of the same US Military, even Nuclear weapons, if they try and overthrow his regime.

Hmmm, who do ya think be right?
delusional.
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
The Republicans and Democrats are one in the same.

Fraud Vitiates All.

Que: Trust the military.

Military is in control and when the fraud is revealed, will place Ttump back in. In fact, Trump is currently, by law, the legal POTUS, only out of office until the election rigging is revealed.

If you steal a car and are caught a year later, do you get to keep it?.
Originally Posted by steve4102
So Q and the Q-bers claim that the US Military is going to take control of DC and reinstate Trump as President, Biden on the other hand has just threatened Americans with the full force of the same US Military, even Nuclear weapons, if they try and overthrow his regime.

Hmmm, who do ya think be right?

Well...I for one do actually believe biden would happily use nukes in America on Americans.

This.

I dis agree

And what did Trump ssy? He said he caught them all.

Abd how did he catch them? He let them steal the election and turn their back on the people, as did the DOJ and S Court and Pence.

All 3 branches of govt failed their Constitutional duty allowing the Insureection Act to come into play.

Did you ever think that maybe thats what we are supposed to see?

Like Que said, "How do you slip one in?"

They tried many times and they are trying now. If he had won the election the commie traitors could not be tried and punished.

Now they can be.
This was not the first stolen election in the USA, just the first one so obvious even to the casual observer with disastrous effects.

So even if frauds were documented, what process would be used to vacate Biden’s win and inaugurate Trump?
Stevie Wonder believes someone ELSE is going to save her . It’s so obvious she gets her little heart broke when a new headline comes out saying so. If you’re looking for truth it won’t be in any of her dumb political MSM sources

Double Sheesh
I have no delusions that "someone ELSE" is going to save me or America.

The Military is just as corrupt as the FBI, CIA, DNI, NSA, ATF, DOJ, MSM, Pence and the entire DC Establishment, the Military will not be coming to the rescue and we sure as hell won't be electing our way out of this. The Ballot Box is a thing of the past.
Originally Posted by steve4102
I have no delusions that "someone ELSE" is going to save me or America.

The Military is just as corrupt as the FBI, CIA, DNI, NSA, ATF, DOJ, MSM, Pence and the entire DC Establishment, the Military will not be coming to the rescue and we sure as hell won't be electing our way out of this. The Ballot Box is a thing of the past.

I posted a few days ago you cannot trust any government agency it's corrupt from top to bottom.Hopefully more people will wake up and realize this but i'm not over excited that will ever happen.
All you need to do with communists is ask nicely, "Excuse me, will you please step down so we can resume our representative form of govt, please." I don't know what the big deal is.

Even if that didn't work, a nice, small peaceful protest should do the trick. I can hear them now, "Oh heck, you're right, here, take your country back, what were we thinking, our bad."
Originally Posted by Fireball2
All you need to do with communists is ask nicely, "Excuse me, will you please step down so we can resume our representative form of govt, please." I don't know what the big deal is.

Even if that didn't work, a nice, small peaceful protest should do the trick. I can hear them now, "Oh heck, you're right, here, take your country back, what were we thinking, our bad."

You’re lame
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Watch out for the F-15s and Nukes.

LOL
You guys remember when Rush Limbaugh said this?

“There’s a lot of people out there calling for the end of violence,” Limbaugh said during a segment of his syndicated radio show. “A lot of conservatives, social media, who say that any violence or aggression at all is unacceptable regardless of the circumstances. I am glad Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual Tea Party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord, didn’t feel that way.”

If there were to be a move made that included an uprising to restore our Constitution those of us that took part in it would be branded the same as those in 1776. Don't ever let anyone convince you that our cause is not just and not for the good of our Republic. I have no idea in President Trump will be reinstated in office but I am sure that his part in the coming movement is not over by far. We should all be ready for whatever comes and never give up hope.

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
One way or tother Biden will go...
Originally Posted by rainshot

What about Harris

Obiden is just the current mouthpiece.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

They tried many times and they are trying now. If he had won the election the commie traitors could not be tried and punished.

Now they can be.

Somewhere...a cracker is in search of its' cheese.

#theomnipotentque

mike r
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Most folks wouldn’t as much as walk to the mailbox to help out. Complacency rules the day. The other side is very motivated and WILL take action. No wonder they are winning.

Don't underestimate the power of a few....but it would be nasty. A few made them build a wall around the fort....
Democrats are going to take it on the nose for this one. Biden and HARRIS WILL GO.
Democrats are going to take it on the nose for this one. Biden and HARRIS WILL GO.

How will this be accomplished?
I don’t read the Q BS but have they been right even once?
Originally Posted by Springcove
I don’t read the Q BS but have they been right even once?

No.....

Just a big bowl of whackjobs and lunatics,

idle bored angry old men.

Military is in control and when the fraud is revealed, will place Ttump back in. In fact, Trump is currently, by law, the legal POTUS, only out of office until the election rigging is revealed.

One hell of a statement there doc.
How is anything in this thread, especially the OP, a "verified FACT"?
I know a guy kept saying Trump was going to be Pres soon, but he wouldn't $100 bet on it,
More importantly, we have assets, and they have the IRS. There will not be the civil disobedience and riots required to accomplish this.
Originally Posted by Kenneth

One hell of a statement there doc.

GFY loser
Originally Posted by Hastings
More importantly, we have assets, and they have the IRS. There will not be the civil disobedience and riots required to accomplish this.

I'm only saying that we, being the responsible, have not mounted a real resistance YET because of our jobs and responsibilities. You may say "never" if you like, and you may actually believe that, but I am not in agreement at all. Nobody knows exactly where the line is drawn, but I am confident that it exists.
Originally Posted by doubleDs55
Riots, marching, protesting the results by the millions, taking control, will it happen? I doubt it.

chipsNdips -- honey hand me another pepsi

Start a thread and see how many will agree to hit the streets - all you'll get is a little jive-talking
Originally Posted by efw

Ain't happening.

Yep cuz

Anybody expecting politicians to ''really help'' = delusional ,,, I got a job ,, i got kids ,,, my wife won't let me ,, it's too hot ,,, my hot water heater isn't working right ,,, i sprungded my ankle

For?
Originally Posted by Stickfight

For?

The Marxists who installed him illegally in office.

For?

And Soros and his ilk. All of which need to be serving Life in GITMO.
I will never happen without a military force making it happen. Leftists won't leave without a physical fight....they crave power more than they love the country.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I will never happen without a military force making it happen. Leftists won't leave without a physical fight....they crave power more than they love the country.

Second Continental Army - the mission is to occupy Washington D.C. and eradicate the Pentagon and the FBI and the CIA and the EPA and the US FWS and a host of other alphabet agencies.

For?

And Soros and his ilk. All of which need to be serving Life in GITMO.

They don't need to be serving life at all, especially at tax payer expense....

What they need is to be tied to a phone pole and then cut the phone pole in half with an M 60...
© 24hourcampfire