Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Ain't happening.

Yep cuz

Originally Posted by antlers
No balls Republicans in Congress stood by and let a stolen election happen, and stand.

...and the head of the Republican party, Kevin McCarthy, has made it clear that "Nobody is going to contest the results of the 2020 election".

Meaning whatever these audits uncover, the Republican Establishment in DC will not lift a finger to right this wrong. That includes the Judicial System (Supreme Court).

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So Q and the Q-bers claim that the US Military is going to take control of DC and reinstate Trump as President, Biden on the other hand has just threatened Americans with the full force of the same US Military, even Nuclear weapons, if they try and overthrow his regime.

Hmmm, who do ya think be right?

Last edited by steve4102; 06/24/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
delusional.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Republicans and Democrats are one in the same.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I'd like to know: on what legal or Constitutional basis is this to take place?

Do NOT get me wrong...the election was stolen; I know as well as anyone else, and I'd like to see it all righted. I just don't know HOW it can happen. And in fact, I doubt that it will.

Fraud Vitiates All.

Que: Trust the military.

Military is in control and when the fraud is revealed, will place Ttump back in. In fact, Trump is currently, by law, the legal POTUS, only out of office until the election rigging is revealed.

If you steal a car and are caught a year later, do you get to keep it?.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
So Q and the Q-bers claim that the US Military is going to take control of DC and reinstate Trump as President, Biden on the other hand has just threatened Americans with the full force of the same US Military, even Nuclear weapons, if they try and overthrow his regime.

Hmmm, who do ya think be right?

Well...I for one do actually believe biden would happily use nukes in America on Americans.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by antlers
No balls Republicans in Congress stood by and let a stolen election happen, and stand.

This.

I dis agree
Most of them are in on the take over to control everyone of us so they can get their 10 pieces of Silver

And what did Trump ssy? He said he caught them all.

Abd how did he catch them? He let them steal the election and turn their back on the people, as did the DOJ and S Court and Pence.

All 3 branches of govt failed their Constitutional duty allowing the Insureection Act to come into play.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TomT
I can’t see a video of Biden without an image of Mr. Magoo in my minds eye.

Did you ever think that maybe thats what we are supposed to see?

Like Que said, "How do you slip one in?"

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TomT
I can’t see a video of Biden without an image of Mr. Magoo in my minds eye.

Did you ever think that maybe thats what we are supposed to see?

Like Que said, "How do you slip one in?"
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Someday someone is going to start assassinating those that they feel are a threat to thee way they feel the nation should be going forward. We haven't reached that point yet. It may not be our side that starts either. I have no doubt there are some that have already either tried or planned to murder President Trump.

If Trump has taken the Oath and stayed in the White House, and the Election had not been stolen, the Left would have made sure he was killed. And probably all of his family too.

They tried many times and they are trying now. If he had won the election the commie traitors could not be tried and punished.

Now they can be.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
This was not the first stolen election in the USA, just the first one so obvious even to the casual observer with disastrous effects.

So even if frauds were documented, what process would be used to vacate Biden’s win and inaugurate Trump?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Stevie Wonder believes someone ELSE is going to save her . It’s so obvious she gets her little heart broke when a new headline comes out saying so. If you’re looking for truth it won’t be in any of her dumb political MSM sources

Double Sheesh

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I have no delusions that "someone ELSE" is going to save me or America.

The Military is just as corrupt as the FBI, CIA, DNI, NSA, ATF, DOJ, MSM, Pence and the entire DC Establishment, the Military will not be coming to the rescue and we sure as hell won't be electing our way out of this. The Ballot Box is a thing of the past.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/24/21.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
I have no delusions that "someone ELSE" is going to save me or America.

The Military is just as corrupt as the FBI, CIA, DNI, NSA, ATF, DOJ, MSM, Pence and the entire DC Establishment, the Military will not be coming to the rescue and we sure as hell won't be electing our way out of this. The Ballot Box is a thing of the past.

I posted a few days ago you cannot trust any government agency it's corrupt from top to bottom.Hopefully more people will wake up and realize this but i'm not over excited that will ever happen.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All you need to do with communists is ask nicely, "Excuse me, will you please step down so we can resume our representative form of govt, please." I don't know what the big deal is.

Even if that didn't work, a nice, small peaceful protest should do the trick. I can hear them now, "Oh heck, you're right, here, take your country back, what were we thinking, our bad."

LOL
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
All you need to do with communists is ask nicely, "Excuse me, will you please step down so we can resume our representative form of govt, please." I don't know what the big deal is.

Even if that didn't work, a nice, small peaceful protest should do the trick. I can hear them now, "Oh heck, you're right, here, take your country back, what were we thinking, our bad."

You’re lame

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Watch out for the F-15s and Nukes.

LOL

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You guys remember when Rush Limbaugh said this?

“There’s a lot of people out there calling for the end of violence,” Limbaugh said during a segment of his syndicated radio show. “A lot of conservatives, social media, who say that any violence or aggression at all is unacceptable regardless of the circumstances. I am glad Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual Tea Party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord, didn’t feel that way.”

If there were to be a move made that included an uprising to restore our Constitution those of us that took part in it would be branded the same as those in 1776. Don't ever let anyone convince you that our cause is not just and not for the good of our Republic. I have no idea in President Trump will be reinstated in office but I am sure that his part in the coming movement is not over by far. We should all be ready for whatever comes and never give up hope.

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
One way or tother Biden will go...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
One way or tother Biden will go...

What about Harris

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 1,933 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,073
Posts18,521,697
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.