Home
Posted By: jaguartx Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
https://apnews.com/article/haiti-president-jovenel-moise-killed-b56a0f8fec0832028bdc51e8d59c6af2
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: Haiti - 07/07/21
Probably Arkancided for all the kids the let Bill and Hillary pimp out
Posted By: deflave Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
Fugking great.

Now Biden can invite that entire island of schit bags.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
You just ruined my day, Col.
Originally Posted by deflave
Fugking great.

Its the Salmon way. Compassion.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Probably Arkansided by the Clinton Foundation and Biteme crew so he couldnt prevent their child trafficking crews from going to "help" the kids there again.

Clintion crews were kicked out of Haiti for that shortly after the purpose of their last orphan operations were discovered.
Posted By: hatari Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
The island of Hispanola.

Half of it has great beaches and resorts and is a tourist paradise. Run by Spanish speaking populace of mixed race decent.

The other half of the island is a corrupt chi tthole that wallows in poverty and is the last place in the Western Hemisphere tourists want to go. It is run by........... oh, never mind...
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Posted By: DMc Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
Deep State has gone active. Practice run....
Posted By: HawkI Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
White cop kill him?
Baby Doc still around ??? Or is he ded??? Or a zombie???

Damn! Just looked. Ded in 2014
Posted By: akpls Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
Originally Posted by hatari
The island of Hispanola.

Half of it has great beaches and resorts and is a tourist paradise. Run by Spanish speaking populace of mixed race decent.

The other half of the island is a corrupt chi tthole that wallows in poverty and is the last place in the Western Hemisphere tourists want to go. It is run by........... oh, never mind...

Yup... I was stationed at the US Embassy in Santo Domingo, DR in the early 80's and had occasion to visit Haiti a few times. It's like night and day!
Posted By: Hastings Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
Originally Posted by HawkI
White cop kill him?
White Supremacists from the USA. Most dangerous group in the world. Bar none.
White cop kill him?

There are no white cops in Haiti. No citizens from the adjoining Dominican Republic either.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx
White cop kill him?

There are no white cops in Haiti. No citizens from the adjoining Dominican Republic either.

Why would that matter?
It takes a real 3rd world schithole for a death squad straight out of Scarface to be be able to roll up on the presidential mansion kill the president inside of his residence and then disappear either by land or by sea but no ones knows which or isn’t saying.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
Reckon we could convince whoever done the deed to come to the US?

Someone would start a Go Fund Me account.
Originally Posted by Oldman03

No chidt!
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21

Was he visiting Chicago ?? Rio7
Prob'ly a C I A op. To what end is anybody's guess.
Originally Posted by hatari
The island of Hispanola.

The only country in the Western Hemisphere that has been run by Negros for 200 years.
The country in the Western Hemisphere that is at rock-bottom of GDP, health care, any metric you want. The most screwed up country in this half of the world.
And I lived in El Salvador for 2 months, and it is just a nasty garbage dump. But, Haiti is much worse. Hard to imagine that any country could be worse than El Salvador.
Now we'll never know what he had on the Clinton Foundation.
Another good Haitian.
I watched an interview with the guy a few months ago. Seemed sane enough. But the Duvaliers ruined Haiti. The craziest thing is looking at satellite images of Hispanola (the island). One side of the border is lush, or at least green. The other side is nuked off. Haiti.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
The Haitians took control of an island (well, part of it, anyway) that was better than a gold mine.... it produced sugar. Sugar built empires. The greatest nations of the world fought wars over control of tiny Caribbean islands. All for sugar. All the Haitian people had to do was to continue doing what they had been doing... producing sugar. Well, they did also have to take over running the operation... management, deals, contacts...all the top level stuff that the eeevil White man had been doing. The eeevil White men that the Haitians massacred. Haiti could have been wealthy beyond imagination. A true Wakanda, but... well, it's Haiti.

You all seem to take pleasure in another death. I say shame you.
The reason Haiti is a s h i t hole is because it has been exploited by the western nations.
Your version of reality does not exist. oink oink son`s of silly persons.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Another good Haitian.

LOL. Yep!
Sorry to say, as messed up as our Democracy has been, Haiti & many other governments historical path, to a change of power makes our system seem - at least more civilized. Not so sure about how much better?
Originally Posted by funnybone

The reason Haiti is a s h i t hole is because it has been exploited by the western nations.

That’s funny right there. Ever notice just about anyplace that is predominantly black is full of blacks exploiting other blacks and every other race in that area with high murder, rape, and burglary rates. Yet just about anywhere that is predominantly Caucasian even if poor has fairly low murder, rape, and burglary rates even for the blacks that do live there (unless it’s black on black). Yet somehow when Haiti an entire country of blacks with a couple hundred years of self governance or any country in Africa for that matter is full of violent crime, AID’s, political corruption, and a complete sh1thole unable to function and living off of foreign aid? Somehow it’s still those dang relatively organized societies, low violent crime whities doing all of the exploiting, always causing all of that crime those otherwise no doubt organized, innocent peaceful blacks commit.

Pick a country anywhere on the globe that hasn’t had war, conflict and other groups or tribes looking to exploit it at sometime, probably for much of the time throughout its history.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/07/21
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I watched an interview with the guy a few months ago. Seemed sane enough. But the Duvaliers ruined Haiti. The craziest thing is looking at satellite images of Hispanola (the island). One side of the border is lush, or at least green. The other side is nuked off. Haiti.

Hispaniola is a very small island divided into two countries.

One has been run by blacks for 200 years. GDP per capita in the other one is NINE TIMES higher than in Haiti.

NINE TIMES!!!

Can't blame that on critical race theory.
Haiti
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

That’s funny right there. Ever notice just about anyplace that is predominantly black is full of blacks exploiting other blacks and every other race in that area with high murder, rape, and burglary rates. Yet just about anywhere that is predominantly Caucasian even if poor has fairly low murder, rape, and burglary rates even for the blacks that do live there (unless it’s black on black). Yet somehow when Haiti an entire country of blacks with a couple hundred years of self governance or any country in Africa for that matter is full of violent crime, AID’s, political corruption, and a complete sh1thole unable to function and living off of foreign aid? Somehow it’s still those dang relatively organized societies, low violent crime whities doing all of the exploiting always causing all of that crime those otherwise no doubt organized, innocent peaceful blacks commit.

Pick a country anywhere on the globe that hasn’t had war, conflict and other groups or tribes looking to exploit it at sometime, probably for much of the time throughout its

history.

And countries that a mostly white are full of white people exploiting white people. America has a long history of exploiting black people, white people, Chinese people or any other races it could. And lets not for get the Italian`s and Irish immigrants. Me thinks that your supposition that black are the cause of most crime is a completely racist idea.
Another football bat ^^^^
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
Haiti

That’s funny right there. Ever notice just about anyplace that is predominantly black is full of blacks exploiting other blacks and every other race in that area with high murder, rape, and burglary rates. Yet just about anywhere that is predominantly Caucasian even if poor has fairly low murder, rape, and burglary rates even for the blacks that do live there (unless it’s black on black). Yet somehow when Haiti an entire country of blacks with a couple hundred years of self governance or any country in Africa for that matter is full of violent crime, AID’s, political corruption, and a complete sh1thole unable to function and living off of foreign aid? Somehow it’s still those dang relatively organized societies, low violent crime whities doing all of the exploiting always causing all of that crime those otherwise no doubt organized, innocent peaceful blacks commit.

Pick a country anywhere on the globe that hasn’t had war, conflict and other groups or tribes looking to exploit it at sometime, probably for much of the time throughout its

history.

And countries that a mostly white are full of white people exploiting white people. America has a long history of exploiting black people, white people, Chinese people or any other races it could. And lets not for get the Italian`s and Irish immigrants. Me thinks that your supposition that black are the cause of most crime is a completely racist idea.

Critical Race Theory, teachers and other bleeders agree.

mike r
Haiti

history.

No, it's not "racist". It's "biased". A bias is developed from experience. A biting dog is a biting dog. Not all dogs bite, but all dog bites come from biting dogs.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
Me thinks that your supposition that black are the cause of most crime is a completely racist idea.
Go to any reliable source and check out the numbers. Compare the crime rates of Whites, Orientals, Hispanics, and Blacks of African ancestry. Arithmetic does not lie.

Haiti is a scheit hole because of the scheit in charge there. Sorry to burst your bubble but white men didn’t cause their problems.
GFY
Posted By: dave7mm Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
Originally Posted by Hastings
Arithmetic does not lie.

Arithmetic is racist..
Haiti

history.

Funnybone,
Name one single “colonized” country that’s better off now that the indigenous peoples have taken control of its leadership. Just one. LMAO.

Name one American city under democrat/minority leadership that could be considered successful. Just one.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Haiti

history.

Funnybone,
Name one single “colonized” country that’s better off now that the indigenous peoples have taken control of its leadership. Just one. LMAO.

Name one American city under democrat/minority leadership that could be considered successful. Just one.

Oh - 4 - Oh

Because there isn’t any.

🦫
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
Me thinks that your supposition that black are the cause of most crime is a completely racist idea.

Typical Liberal dumbass, Statistics mean nothing if it doesn't fit the narrative.

Damn Randy, you've been shamed by dummybone..........I'm not sure I can associate with you anymore........ crazy
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Haiti

history.

Funnybone,

Where in the hell do these retards come from anyways?

Is there a store you can by them at or do you grow them?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
Die and learn.
Fuggin' Haiti. Island full of retarded savages.

Bring those poor bastards out of the stone age and drop a few containers full of Ravens and 25 acp ammo.

Within a week it'd turn into Chicago.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Fuggin' Haiti. Island full of retarded savages.

Bring those poor bastards out of the stone age and drop a few containers full of Ravens and 25 acp ammo.

Within a week it'd turn into Chicago.

That’s racist...But true.

Laffin

🦫
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
Haiti

history.

So, what happened to Afreka?
Posted By: deflave Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
In all sincerity, I didn’t know Haiti had a government.

LOL
In all sincerity, I didn’t know Haiti had a government.LOL
It doesn't
I had a little Haitian savage washing dishes at a sports bar I managed years ago.
It was a challenge just to get the fugger to wear shoes in the restaurant kitchen.

Last straw was when he grabbed a 10" chef knife and tried to chop up a kid he was working with in the kitchen.

If a Haitian can't smoke it or rape it, he's gonna look for a machete to hack it up.

Guaranteed.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I had a little Haitian savage washing dishes at a sports bar I managed years ago.
It was a challenge just to get the fugger to wear shoes in the restaurant kitchen.

Last straw was when he grabbed a 10" chef knife and tried to chop up a kid he was working with in the kitchen.

If a Haitian can't smoke it or rape it, he's gonna look for a machete to hack it up.

Guaranteed.

Dang!

Not a glowing endorsement....if I am honest.
Seriously, how hard is it to wear shoes. Crazy old bastard would come into work wearing shoes and 20 minutes later he’d be standing in the dish pit with his shoes and socks off, pants rolled up to his knees.

It was fugking gross.

His kid worked there to. He was lazy as hell and always stoned, but at least he’d keep his shoes on. He had lived here long enough to become “Americanized”.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
Sounds like a good start. Now to finish the rest of that scab of a country.
Fugking great.

Useless fugks, squared.

You really are one ignorant fugk.
Haitians are literally the cockroaches of the Caribbean. It's an all black country with French antecedents. What could go wrong? laughing
The First Lady of Haiti was critically injured in the shooting. Have they completed the surgery in the Papa Doc Hospital in Port au Prince?
No, after the shooting they immediately flew her to Miami, and the Haitian ambassador to the US said "I hope the American doctors can save her."

When the negro gets into a jam, he turns to Whitey to save him.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The First Lady of Haiti was critically injured in the shooting. Have they completed the surgery in the Papa Doc Hospital in Port au Prince?
No, after the shooting they immediately flew her to Miami, and the Haitian ambassador to the US said "I hope the American doctors can save her."

When the negro gets into a jam, he turns to Whitey to save him.

To be fair, the surgeons in Miami were likely dot Indians...
Posted By: Geno67 Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
Sad to see. Not really surprising. The news is claiming they caught a couple of them, killed four and recovered three haitian police taken as hostages.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
Hope this doesn’t disrupt the supply of Barbancourt Rum.

Hey there ya silly rabbit, you ever spend any time in Haiti? Just trying to figure if you have personal experience or rely on conventional liberal “wisdom”?
Haiti is half of an island. Dominican Republic is the other half. DR, while it has it's problems, is a nice tourist destination. Haiti is a chitthole.
Maybe Biden could send the US Army over there as did his boss Obama when he sent the army to Africa and did his best to import Ebola virus into our country. Or Biden could declare Haitians as refugees and settle them in Wyoming or some other place they aren't wanted.
Maybe Biden could send the US Army over there as did his boss Obama when he sent the army to Africa and did his best to import Ebola virus into our country. Or Biden could declare Haitians as refugees and settle them in Wyoming or some other place they aren't wanted.

Fugg that idea Hastings. Let Biden send them to Louisiana.

Hey there ya silly rabbit, you ever spend any time in Haiti? Just trying to figure if you have personal experience or rely on conventional liberal “wisdom”?

funnybone has some interesting opinions. Interesting how he can form them about Haitians when he's never even seen or dealt with any. PS- Haitians have been exploited by Haitians. See it here in Miami all the time.

I've got almost 25 years of dealing with them. How 'bout you, funnybone?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/08/21
Its all Fuddybone can do to relay what he learned from CNN.

Hes too stupid, along with Akpindick, to consider that Zero won election twice in a supposedly racist nation whos richest woman is bleck.

Haiti Keystone Cops

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Haitian president Jovenel Moïse was reportedly shot 12 times with large- and small-caliber weapons, judge says

Assassinated Haitian President Jovenel Moïse was shot 12 times when gunmen stormed into his home.
Pétion-Ville deputy justice of the peace, Carl Henry Destin, revealed the details to the Haitian newspaper Le Nouvelliste.
Moïse was killed by a group of armed assailants at around 1 a.m. Wednesday.

Assassinated Haitian President Jovenel Moïse was riddled with a dozen bullets - some from high-caliber weapons - when gunmen stormed into his home and killed him, a local justice of the peace said, according to a report.

"We found twelve [bullet wounds] on the body of the president," Pétion-Ville deputy justice of the peace, Carl Henry Destin, told French-language newspaper Le Nouvelliste, explaining that they were made with both large-caliber and smaller caliber weapons.

Moïse was assassinated by a group of armed assailants who burst into his home at around 1 a.m. Wednesday.

Haitian first lady Martine Moïse was also critically injured in the attack.

Destin told the newspaper that Jovenel Moïse's office and bedroom "were ransacked."

Destin told the paper that Moïse's eye was blown out, adding that he was also shot in the forehead, chest, hip, and abdomen.

Le Nouvelliste reported that one of the couple's three children was at the home at the time of the attack and hid in her brother's bedroom. Authorities say the child is safe.

Destin, citing witnesses, told the news outlet that a maid and another worker were tied up by the assassins who shouted "DEA operation" when they entered the home.

The police chief of Haiti, Léon Charles, said late Wednesday night that four people suspected of being involved in the assassination were killed by police in a gun battle and two others were arrested.

Haitian security forces on Thursday caught more men believed to be involved in the assassination plot that killed Moïse, Reuters reported, citing live images shown by several Haitian media outlets.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/09/21
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Fugg that idea Hastings. Let Biden send them to Louisiana.
I was being sarcastic. I love Wyoming.
Probably a great place to deport a bunch of BLM haters to
is it a chithole country ? ... i heard of them a while back...
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/09/21
So, Haiti is one more country which didnt submit to the deep state agenda of masks, lockdowns and vaccines whos presidents died.

Others are republic of Congo, Burundi, Tanzania.

Ust a Quincidence.
Haiti business leaders pressured Haiti president to cut off ties with Taiwan and increase relations with Chyna.

Humm. Shades of USA.

Chyna firm takes over Great Britains largest chip mfg in hostile bid.

Ust some unrelated Quincidences.

Nothing to see here.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You really are one ignorant fugk.

I know of a few whose deaths i could take pleasure in.
Posted By: DMc Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/09/21
Wouldn't it suck to be one of the four random dudes they picked to cover for the DEA goon squad? Such is life in 3rd world chitholes....
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Haiti business leaders pressured Haiti president to cut off ties with Taiwan and increase relations with Chyna.

Humm. Shades of USA.

Chyna firm takes over Great Britains largest chip mfg in hostile bid.

Ust some unrelated Quincidences.

Nothing to see here.

11 members of the hit squad tried to hide in the Taiwan embassy. Interesting.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

My thoughts too.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/09/21
Clinton owns Haiti.
Interesting story on this incident. Seventeen are arrested. Mostly negros from Colombia South America. Two Americans of Haitian ancestry. This link has a video of the suspects.

Why in the world would a hit squad of seventeen kill the Haiti president. How did they get into that country with all their ARs and AKs. This is a weird one to me.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/09/2-ame...ination-of-haitis-president-jovenel-moi/
Posted By: Bobmar Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/09/21
If the “Woke” in this country were to spend a month in Haiti, they’d come back with a whole new attitude. Life is not fair and you don’t have to spend much time in a place like that to realize it. Greed created that mess but their culture allows it to continue.

NO you dumb ph-ucktard Papa Doc, Baby Doc and the Clinton Foundation have raped Haiti thru the years.

That’s funny right there. Ever notice just about anyplace that is predominantly black is full of blacks exploiting other blacks and every other race in that area with high murder, rape, and burglary rates. Yet just about anywhere that is predominantly Caucasian even if poor has fairly low murder, rape, and burglary rates even for the blacks that do live there (unless it’s black on black). Yet somehow when Haiti an entire country of blacks with a couple hundred years of self governance or any country in Africa for that matter is full of violent crime, AID’s, political corruption, and a complete sh1thole unable to function and living off of foreign aid? Somehow it’s still those dang relatively organized societies, low violent crime whities doing all of the exploiting, always causing all of that crime those otherwise no doubt organized, innocent peaceful blacks commit.

Pick a country anywhere on the globe that hasn’t had war, conflict and other groups or tribes looking to exploit it at sometime, probably for much of the time throughout its history.

Ever notice ignorant people in threads like this making statements about things they know nothing about?
As you can see the ship of fools sail on. At least for the time being.

As with lots of places raped by white guys like you Haiti is no exception. It was exploited for everything that could be taken and then abandoned and left to rot.
Now if you had said almost all nations have done this to each other I would have to agree, but it still did not make it right.

People with power generally exploit people with no power. As Trump has done to the people of January 6 insurrection.

If you and your kind ever got true and real power you would turn this nation is a s h i t hole. Maybe like Haiti.

funnybone has some interesting opinions. Interesting how he can form them about Haitians when he's never even seen or dealt with any. PS- Haitians have been exploited by Haitians. See it here in Miami all the time.

What you say is purely racist , but I have to agree with you one that one point. It is true Haitians have been exploiting each other for a long time but I suspect after the explorers looted and raped Haiti there was not much left. I suspect Haitians learned a lot about exploitation from white people.
Actually Louventure’s revolt and the ensuing bloodbath that followed, historically speaking, set any thought of the emancipation of those enslaved in the United States back 50 years. Not saying it was right or wrong. Just stating it’s a historical fact from those times.

What you say is purely racist , but I have to agree with you one that one point. It is true Haitians have been exploiting each other for a long time but I suspect after the explorers looted and raped Haiti there was not much left. I suspect Haitians learned a lot about exploitation from white people.

Like the DNC are and once the KKK did explot blecks.
Giving the mothers welfare and food stamps so they didnt have to hook up with a hard working provider but could run a husband off so the woman could run schiett as she saw fit and as in Afreka get plenty of fresh dick.

The Ds just put them all on welfare to buy their votes in order to destroy this country through debt.
On the other hand, there is some school of thought that this ( the Hatian revolt) was one of the underlying reasons for the gaining popularity of the abolitionist movement. From this school of thought, it appears those original abolitionist were more "anti-slave" than they were "anti-slavery". Kinda reminds me of the old JP Morgan quote, "There are always two reasons a man does something, the right reason and the real reason."

Do some reading and research.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/09/21
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Haiti Keystone Cops

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The Keystone Cops display more dignity and professionalism.

Ever notice ignorant people in threads like this making statements about things they know nothing about?
As you can see the ship of fools sail on. At least for the time being.

As with lots of places raped by white guys like you Haiti is no exception. It was exploited for everything that could be taken and then abandoned and left to rot.
Now if you had said almost all nations have done this to each other I would have to agree, but it still did not make it right.

People with power generally exploit people with no power. As Trump has done to the people of January 6 insurrection.

If you and your kind ever got true and real power you would turn this nation is a s h i t hole. Maybe like Haiti.

Why is the Dominican Republic better off then Haiti? What was to be exploited in Haiti you dumb-yuck?
Posted By: Morewood Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/09/21
WARNING: graphic image
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/09/21

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Why is the Dominican Republic better off then Haiti?

Then ? It's THAN doofus.

More than 6 million tourists visit the Dominican Republic, making it the most popular tourist destination in the Caribbean a
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Why is the Dominican Republic better off then Haiti?

Then ? It's THAN doofus.

More than 6 million tourists visit the Dominican Republic, making it the most popular tourist destination in the Caribbean a

Wrong answer [bleep]. Both places have beaches, its who ran both places. Did I spell that wrong ?
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Haiti leader assassinated - 07/09/21
Four letter words are a challenge for ya ?
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Four letter words are a challenge for ya ?

. You really ought to educate yourself on world affairs before you post some stupidity. Your answer that the DR is a popular tourist destination is Laughable. You are not worth a 4 letter word.

Oh yes, they were fine loving peaceful people until the white men taught them to kill each other, right?

I thought that Africa was the cradle of civilization and birthplace of man. Were there originally white men in Africa who later became black, or what happened really.

Who was braining Africans in Africa and selling Africans to Arabia and other moslem nations ages before some African tribes were braining members of other African tribes and selling some to white slavers on ships off the African coast?

What Africans were killing Christian Africans in Uganda etc decades ago.

Where were the Barbary pirates from who ran slave taking expiditions capturing white western Europeans up to the Arctic Circle ages before white slavers were going to Africa?

Wasnt the bleck grandfather of your bleck VP Hairass an owner of a couple hundred slaves in the Carrabean not too long ago?

Dont they still practice slavery in some areas of Afreka?

There's absolutely nothing racist about my comments. These are purely from my personal experience. Yours may differ. Mine are what they are, gathered over roughly 25 years.

My gut feeling is you have zero experience dealing with Haitians and wouldn't know one if you were standing in front of them.
© 24hourcampfire