Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Reckon we could convince whoever done the deed to come to the US?

Someone would start a Go Fund Me account.

You all seem to take pleasure in another death. I say shame you.
The reason Haiti is a s h i t hole is because it has been exploited by the western nations.
Your version of reality does not exist. oink oink son`s of silly persons.

That’s funny right there. Ever notice just about anyplace that is predominantly black is full of blacks exploiting other blacks and every other race in that area with high murder, rape, and burglary rates. Yet just about anywhere that is predominantly Caucasian even if poor has fairly low murder, rape, and burglary rates even for the blacks that do live there (unless it’s black on black). Yet somehow when Haiti an entire country of blacks with a couple hundred years of self governance or any country in Africa for that matter is full of violent crime, AID’s, political corruption, and a complete sh1thole unable to function and living off of foreign aid? Somehow it’s still those dang relatively organized societies, low violent crime whities doing all of the exploiting, always causing all of that crime those otherwise no doubt organized, innocent peaceful blacks commit.

Pick a country anywhere on the globe that hasn’t had war, conflict and other groups or tribes looking to exploit it at sometime, probably for much of the time throughout its history.

Ever notice ignorant people in threads like this making statements about things they know nothing about?
As you can see the ship of fools sail on. At least for the time being.

As with lots of places raped by white guys like you Haiti is no exception. It was exploited for everything that could be taken and then abandoned and left to rot.
Now if you had said almost all nations have done this to each other I would have to agree, but it still did not make it right.

People with power generally exploit people with no power. As Trump has done to the people of January 6 insurrection.

If you and your kind ever got true and real power you would turn this nation is a s h i t hole. Maybe like Haiti.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

The reason Haiti is a s h i t hole is because it has been exploited by the western nations.

Hey there ya silly rabbit, you ever spend any time in Haiti? Just trying to figure if you have personal experience or rely on conventional liberal “wisdom”?

funnybone has some interesting opinions. Interesting how he can form them about Haitians when he's never even seen or dealt with any. PS- Haitians have been exploited by Haitians. See it here in Miami all the time.

I've got almost 25 years of dealing with them. How 'bout you, funnybone?

What you say is purely racist , but I have to agree with you one that one point. It is true Haitians have been exploiting each other for a long time but I suspect after the explorers looted and raped Haiti there was not much left. I suspect Haitians learned a lot about exploitation from white people.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Actually Louventure’s revolt and the ensuing bloodbath that followed, historically speaking, set any thought of the emancipation of those enslaved in the United States back 50 years. Not saying it was right or wrong. Just stating it’s a historical fact from those times.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Hey there ya silly rabbit, you ever spend any time in Haiti? Just trying to figure if you have personal experience or rely on conventional liberal “wisdom”?

funnybone has some interesting opinions. Interesting how he can form them about Haitians when he's never even seen or dealt with any. PS- Haitians have been exploited by Haitians. See it here in Miami all the time.

What you say is purely racist , but I have to agree with you one that one point. It is true Haitians have been exploiting each other for a long time but I suspect after the explorers looted and raped Haiti there was not much left. I suspect Haitians learned a lot about exploitation from white people.

Like the DNC are and once the KKK did explot blecks.
Giving the mothers welfare and food stamps so they didnt have to hook up with a hard working provider but could run a husband off so the woman could run schiett as she saw fit and as in Afreka get plenty of fresh dick.

The Ds just put them all on welfare to buy their votes in order to destroy this country through debt.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
On the other hand, there is some school of thought that this ( the Hatian revolt) was one of the underlying reasons for the gaining popularity of the abolitionist movement. From this school of thought, it appears those original abolitionist were more "anti-slave" than they were "anti-slavery". Kinda reminds me of the old JP Morgan quote, "There are always two reasons a man does something, the right reason and the real reason."

Do some reading and research.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Haiti Keystone Cops

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The Keystone Cops display more dignity and professionalism.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

That’s funny right there. Ever notice just about anyplace that is predominantly black is full of blacks exploiting other blacks and every other race in that area with high murder, rape, and burglary rates. Yet just about anywhere that is predominantly Caucasian even if poor has fairly low murder, rape, and burglary rates even for the blacks that do live there (unless it’s black on black). Yet somehow when Haiti an entire country of blacks with a couple hundred years of self governance or any country in Africa for that matter is full of violent crime, AID’s, political corruption, and a complete sh1thole unable to function and living off of foreign aid? Somehow it’s still those dang relatively organized societies, low violent crime whities doing all of the exploiting, always causing all of that crime those otherwise no doubt organized, innocent peaceful blacks commit.

Pick a country anywhere on the globe that hasn’t had war, conflict and other groups or tribes looking to exploit it at sometime, probably for much of the time throughout its history.

Ever notice ignorant people in threads like this making statements about things they know nothing about?
As you can see the ship of fools sail on. At least for the time being.

As with lots of places raped by white guys like you Haiti is no exception. It was exploited for everything that could be taken and then abandoned and left to rot.
Now if you had said almost all nations have done this to each other I would have to agree, but it still did not make it right.

People with power generally exploit people with no power. As Trump has done to the people of January 6 insurrection.

If you and your kind ever got true and real power you would turn this nation is a s h i t hole. Maybe like Haiti.

Why is the Dominican Republic better off then Haiti? What was to be exploited in Haiti you dumb-yuck?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Why is the Dominican Republic better off then Haiti?

Then ? It's THAN doofus.

More than 6 million tourists visit the Dominican Republic, making it the most popular tourist destination in the Caribbean a

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Why is the Dominican Republic better off then Haiti?

Then ? It's THAN doofus.

More than 6 million tourists visit the Dominican Republic, making it the most popular tourist destination in the Caribbean a

Wrong answer [bleep]. Both places have beaches, its who ran both places. Did I spell that wrong ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Four letter words are a challenge for ya ?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Four letter words are a challenge for ya ?

. You really ought to educate yourself on world affairs before you post some stupidity. Your answer that the DR is a popular tourist destination is Laughable. You are not worth a 4 letter word.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Oh yes, they were fine loving peaceful people until the white men taught them to kill each other, right?

I thought that Africa was the cradle of civilization and birthplace of man. Were there originally white men in Africa who later became black, or what happened really.

Who was braining Africans in Africa and selling Africans to Arabia and other moslem nations ages before some African tribes were braining members of other African tribes and selling some to white slavers on ships off the African coast?

What Africans were killing Christian Africans in Uganda etc decades ago.

Where were the Barbary pirates from who ran slave taking expiditions capturing white western Europeans up to the Arctic Circle ages before white slavers were going to Africa?

Wasnt the bleck grandfather of your bleck VP Hairass an owner of a couple hundred slaves in the Carrabean not too long ago?

Dont they still practice slavery in some areas of Afreka?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/09/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

There's absolutely nothing racist about my comments. These are purely from my personal experience. Yours may differ. Mine are what they are, gathered over roughly 25 years.

My gut feeling is you have zero experience dealing with Haitians and wouldn't know one if you were standing in front of them.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 270wsmnutt, 10gaugemag, 1234, 257Bob, 57 invisible), 2,771 guests, and 1,102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,594
Posts18,532,480
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.