Home

Have not seen much about this on MSM
I'm scared we're 20-30 years away from that here
Originally Posted by KFWA

Not sure we have that long.
Thank goodness they don't have Apartheid anymore.
Nice looking radio host and smart lady. I’d like to get her behind a desk.
Who could possibly have guessed that taking White folks out of control and giving it to blacks would result in economic and institutional collapse, mass violence, and chaos?
What could go wrong?
It's getting almost as bad there as it was in the US last summer.
Isn't it crazy that all of South America, Haiti, Cuba, and South Africa are gonna be granted asylum now?
Originally Posted by deflave
Isn't it crazy that all of South America, Haiti, Cuba, and South Africa are gonna be granted asylum now?

Trump should have granted it to every White South African who applied, but didn't.
Talking to the Professional hunters when I was over there, they had a pretty good handle on what is going on over there and it pretty much boiled down to just a couple things. Most of the problems in Africa are still tribal in nature, the only thing that kept things in check were the white governments and their armies... once "peace" was forced upon them, things ran relatively smoothly as long as the European descent farmers kept producing goods to sell to the world and the rest of Africa... once the blacks figured out how to hoodwink the world and get their political power back, the lazy blacks pulled a Zimbabwe and kicked the white farmers off their lands or simply murdered them and took what they wanted. The problem was, they were too damned lazy to work the land and produce anything of value so the economy collapsed, along with everything else of value in their country. And with the tribal wars continuing and no one willing to put a stop to it there is no end to the decline in sight.

I do realize this is only a small portion of the problems going on over there at the moment, but I believe much of what is transpiring at the moment had it's beginnings as described. The corruption has always been a problem in South Africa, but a quantum leap worse since the government has become a pawn of these corrupt black leaders...

Does anyone think we are really all that far behind?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by deflave

Trump should have granted it to every White South African who applied, but didn't.

I'd like to see you write that up and have it screened by the courts.

Or you could just stop typing stupid schit.
Somebody will come along soon and say everyone who posts here is racist.

Don't believe your lying eyes or some such chit.
Originally Posted by Sheister
they had a pretty good handle on what is going on over there and it pretty much boiled down to just a couple things.

Does the first thing start with an N?
It's getting almost as bad there as it was in the US last summer.

That's the idea.
The hegelian dialectic was and is being used by the power elitists to gain more power. NWO that was spoken about decades ago comes about through the violence of certain groups they control.
Then they bring in their "solution" which is the military dictatorship, or whatever power group they control. Their political, economic, religious, medical and military leaders are set up for full spectrum dominance.
19 minutes and she never took that top off
Originally Posted by Stickfight
they had a pretty good handle on what is going on over there and it pretty much boiled down to just a couple things.

I would have to say the answer to that is a big yes... if you talk to the farmers and others there- at least when I was there in 2000, the country was sparsely populated back when the European farmers came into the area back in the 1800s and saw this area as a place where you could create something with a bit of hard work . Once it was established that they were able to make a living off farming and create markets in the rest of Africa and the world, the tribes decided to move in and take advantage of the situation and it has been a battle ever since the early 1900s...

One anecdote that really stood out to me was at one of the the camps we hunted at. The blacks who worked for the ranch had been given small homes to live in - block houses which were small but secure, with electricity, running water, and room for a small bedroom and eating/living area. I notice one day that none of these dozen or so building had a door on them so I asked about it. Even though there was a ton of dead wood surrounding this area that could be used for firewood, the lazy bastids would tear the doors off the dwellings and break them up for firewood before venturing out the door 50 feet to get firewood...
Talking to the Professional hunters when I was over there, they had a pretty good handle on what is going on over there and it pretty much boiled down to just a couple things. Most of the problems in Africa are still tribal in nature, the only thing that kept things in check were the white governments and their armies... once "peace" was forced upon them, things ran relatively smoothly as long as the European descent farmers kept producing goods to sell to the world and the rest of Africa... once the blacks figured out how to hoodwink the world and get their political power back, the lazy blacks pulled a Zimbabwe and kicked the white farmers off their lands or simply murdered them and took what they wanted. The problem was, they were too damned lazy to work the land and produce anything of value so the economy collapsed, along with everything else of value in their country. And with the tribal wars continuing and no one willing to put a stop to it there is no end to the decline in sight.

I do realize this is only a small portion of the problems going on over there at the moment, but I believe much of what is transpiring at the moment had it's beginnings as described. The corruption has always been a problem in South Africa, but a quantum leap worse since the government has become a pawn of these corrupt black leaders...

Does anyone think we are really all that far behind?

I'll just keep reloading until I run out of bullets, primers and powder. I'll keep stocking up on dry goods and food. What else can I do ? Just in case ya know.

kwg
Iff'n it ever comes to that here - gonna be a lot of shooting at running targets so practice up .
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Iff'n it ever comes to that here - gonna be a lot of shooting at running targets so practice up .

Isn't that what we had last summer?

Might wanna change that to weeks.

LOL
it's going to get damn sporty here in the good old US of A before too long
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
it's going to get damn sporty here in the good old US of A before too long

Best strap on your gold chain and pinky ring.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

I would have to say the answer to that is a big yes... if you talk to the farmers and others there- at least when I was there in 2000, the country was sparsely populated back when the European farmers came into the area back in the 1800s and saw this area as a place where you could create something with a bit of hard work . Once it was established that they were able to make a living off farming and create markets in the rest of Africa and the world, the tribes decided to move in and take advantage of the situation and it has been a battle ever since the early 1900s...

One anecdote that really stood out to me was at one of the the camps we hunted at. The blacks who worked for the ranch had been given small homes to live in - block houses which were small but secure, with electricity, running water, and room for a small bedroom and eating/living area. I notice one day that none of these dozen or so building had a door on them so I asked about it.

"""Even though there was a ton of dead wood surrounding this area that could be used for firewood, the lazy bastids would tear the doors off the dwellings and break them up for firewood before venturing out the door 50 feet to get firewood... """

Not at all surprised ,, heard and read many things like this .
Remember seeing white cops whipping blacks away from the front door of businesses - blacks feel cool air blowing and want to go in there and sleep .
Who could possibly have guessed that taking White folks out of control and giving it to blacks would result in mass violence and chaos?

LMAO!!!
Originally Posted by GAGoober

You should pursue it. Get in touch. Track her down. Score another for the Giffer. Just try to contain your drool, it's a bit un-becoming.

Full disclosure this one is way longer and she doesn't take her top off in it either....
Hopefully this will compensate somewhat for the prior ladies' lack of cooperation.

I was just speaking with a south African woman who immigrated to the US.

The ones with brit accents are typically liberal.
The ones with Dutch accents are typically conservative.

35 years ago NPR went live every day with a call from South Africa about apartheid, whether or not there was news ....."an uneasy quite today"
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Hopefully this will compensate somewhat for the prior ladies' lack of cooperation.

One of the best movies of all time laugh

You're an optimist.
If you want to know what's going on in RSA, here's where to look, and it's bad.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1411043/m/3761076662
Look at SA, see the future of whites in the US, unless we do more than the whites of SA have done to prevent it. Mandela should have been taken out back and shot in the beginning, and the ANC should have been hunted to the last man and shot where found. There are similar groups here, and the same fix may well be required in the future. Hopefully there will be enough of us with the stomach for what has to be done, although I am not optimistic.

that's the same psycho chick someone posted a few weeks ago with this crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jza2zLw_8cI&ab_channel=LaurenSouthern
Originally Posted by dassa

You're an optimist.

No Scheit! I’m thinking 3-5 depending on how long they can prop up the dollar/economy. We’re in a civil war.
Originally Posted by strikeu

that's the same psycho chick someone posted a few weeks ago with this crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jza2zLw_8cI&ab_channel=LaurenSouthern

I'm not seeing where that video shows she's a psycho.
We are less than a year away from SA!
misogynists tend to see all women as "psycho".... I agree about the short time line here.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by dassa

You're an optimist.

No Scheit! I’m thinking 3-5 depending on how long they can prop up the dollar/economy. We’re in a civil war.

I figure we'll survive as a country until the rest of the world stops pretending the dollar has real value.

That is, the govt will maintain power until people stop accepting their paper.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Would you own an Ar-15 if you lived in such anarchy?
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Thank you Jim
Originally Posted by slumlord

Fugk no, I’d want a SAW or M60.
Originally Posted by TheKid

And 20,000 rounds of chained ammo in cans at the ready.

🦫
Durban SA was a cool city with amazing beaches and restaurants. Hella good curry. It sounds like Durban has fallen now, it will never be rebuilt. The whites that are still in SA will have to leave, there is not enough left to restore order.

Once this bubble pops, maybe a few months from now, we will have a front row seat to this kind of anarchy. Smart people will militia up and keep the city people in the cities before we have deal with them in what's left of America. Most big cities will collapse, most are pretty close anyway.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
We are less than a year away from SA!

No….No….

Don’t be stupid.
Who could possibly have guessed that taking White folks out of control and giving it to blacks would result in economic and institutional collapse, mass violence, and chaos?

🤣 Exactly!
Hope if Alan Kidson still has family there they are safe and get out.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by TheKid

And 20,000 rounds of chained ammo in cans at the ready.

🦫

Yep.
I’m sick of worrying about it. Let’s get this party started! Time to melt some barrels!
My friends in South Africa were already really struggling before these latest riots hit. Covid was very hard on them. None of them could afford to be prepared for it before it hit. They barely get by when times are good.

Very few have any kind of savings or food storage and the government can't be relied on for help. Friends that were well off before 94 are in poverty now. They don't own anything of value because it will just get stolen. It became very difficult and expensive to keep their guns so many turned them in.

Plus the latest generation are a lot more beta soy boys than the generations before them. They've been pussified by leftist doctrine and modern pop culture. Their 20 somethings are wearing skinny jeans and would rather spend a weekend shopping for clothes than hunting. The South Africans I knew when I lived there in the early 90s were for the most part tough traditional men. Many had fought in Angola.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My friends in South Africa were already really struggling before these latest riots hit. Covid was very hard on them. None of them could afford to be prepared for it before it hit. They barely get by when times are good.

Very few have any kind of savings or food storage and the government can't be relied on for help. Friends that were well off before 94 are in poverty now. They don't own anything of value because it will just get stolen. It became very difficult and expensive to keep their guns so many turned them in.

Plus the latest generation are a lot more beta soy boys than the generations before them. They've been pussified by leftist doctrine and modern pop culture. Their 20 somethings are wearing skinny jeans and would rather spend a weekend shopping for clothes than hunting. The South Africans I knew when I lived there in the early 90s were for the most part tough traditional men. Many had fought in Angola.

Bb

They should’ve stood up and shot the enemy I’m the face.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

They should’ve stood up and shot the enemy I’m the face.

You’re the face of what?

P

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Packing up for an August 1 departure for my 8th trip, Buffalo this time. Wish me luck.
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
Packing up for an August 1 departure for my 8th trip, Buffalo this time. Wish me luck.

Good luck. Hope you bought trip insurance though.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

Good luck. Hope you bought trip insurance though.

I did buy insurance. Always do.
Have you got a set of parameters set for a "time to bail" decision?
19 minutes and she never took that top off

You know she wanted to.
I could care less about South Africa, as soon as apartheid was ended, South Africa has been flushed down the toilet, and is still flushing every damn day...
Was looking at a BMW display in front of Costco a month or two ago, the car displayed was built at a BMW plant in South Africa....

Yeah, I sure would pay that kind of money, with high hopes of South African "quality control".....

I don't think so, if for no other reason groids and the rest of the "paperbag" colored people are a minority... so far.

Indeed...
Society in its lowest form.
India and the Middle East aren’t Iowa, and Mexico ain’t Idaho, but they sure as hell aren’t Africa either. White people aren’t all the same and people of color aren’t all blacks either. The point? I agree with Jorge, the main trouble makers are in the minority here and when and if things get sporty, I feel like it’s more likely that the other people of color break hard to the white than otherwise.
If you like history this is a very good read. This is just part of the historical picture much more than that too.

The history of SA is very deep. Every bit as deep as the US. The Dutch, Boers, British and many tribes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars
Shaka Zulu all over again?
The only source for thorough coverage: Link
Originally Posted by WAM
Shaka Zulu all over again?

KwaZulu-Natal is the hotbed of unrest. Jacob Zuma was a Zulu.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa#Administrative_divisions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa#Demographics
Well, this certainly brings another perspective to the "mostly peaceful" demonstrations last year.
Looting is ingrained into black africans DNA.
Stealing is culturally acceptable, if you're stealing from people not like you.
Graphic

I have worked and traveled around the world the majority of my career. Last count my wife have worked lived or visited 80+ countries. Of all these countries South Africa /Johannesburg where we lived for 9 months was the only city that we feared for our life.

The locals are completely brainless animals. We use to go to the stores that they are now stealing from. I know a couple of the white farmers and the stories they told me are horrific. One example comes to mind, you can believe me, as what I am writing is true. When I mention the details, I am speculating but it is very common for blacks to do this which has been told from survivors or have seen it happen.

My friend’s neighbors, who were white farmers, house was broken in to by blacks.. Both the husband and wife were in their 60s. The blacks tied them up and then raped his wife in front of him. He would not watch so they cut his eyelids off. To kill her they used a cattle prod up her vagina. If this did not work they would beat her to death. They would then sodomise the husband and then put the prod up in side him. Again if this did not kill him they would beat him to death.

If there is a hell on earth where the devil lives it is in Johannesburg.
Originally Posted by viking
Society in its lowest form.

Yet...there is money to be made so.......
Back in 1987 I hired a marketing company for some ad and media work we needed. The lady that ran it was from South Africa. She said a few years prior to 87 her family decided things were not going to end well there. They sold their farms and real estate and immigrated to the US.
At least they had a stable place to immigrate to at the time.

Ya, they sure show them whites how to do it. What a mess.
https://www.americanpartisan.org/2021/07/riots-in-south-africa-an-overview-by-mac/

RIOTS IN SOUTH AFRICA AN OVERVIEW, BY MAC

Posted by NC Scout | Jul 14, 2021 | AP Staff, Intelligence

“Mac” is the psuedonym of a South African who’s submitted his assessment on the current happenings in South Africa. -NCS

The ANC has presided over massive economic decay due to their racist and communist. The harsh lockdowns accelerated this trend and youth unemployment is now at an official figure of 75% but is probably higher. This was a powderkeg and a reintroduction of business closures and our 4th alcohol ban (I write this with a glass of bootlegged wine in my hand) made this worse as everyone is now tired of been stuffed around by the government and their cabal of dubious experts. The spark that set this off was a ruling by the constitutional court that the former president not attending a judicial commission of enquiry into corruption allegations against him was contempt of court and sentenced him to 15 months in prison. They also order that the minister of police and the commissioner of police would be in contempt of court if they didn’t arrest the former president should he not hand himself over to prison officials within 5 days. Zuma did not comply and non Zulu police were brought in from other provinces to arrest him they were poised to storm his compound and deal with his supporters at midnight however Zuma gave himself up 1 hour before midnight.

Within hours his supporters who are mainly made up of Zulu ANC members and the MK (the military wing of the ruling party) started riots, these started as attacks on trucks on the N3, the road between the economic capital of the country, the province of Gauteng and the port city of Durban. This evolved over the next few days as a widespread looting. Minorities and private security started forming neighbourhood defence teams and the police even requested help from armed citizens after many were overrun and looted. I got semi-verified intelligence of private citizens giving the police ammo as well and there were gun shops flying ammo to their friends defending on the ground from other areas in helicopters. The state is bankrupt and the police have not had money to buy ammunition for many years now. Private security outnumber the police and defence force combined and many are extremely well trained, they are often owned by ex policemen or soldiers. Many of the videos you see of people shooting with shotguns are people using rubber bullets (beanbag rounds I believe you call them) however these have run out countrywide and many people say they will now start using deadly force and in some Indian and White areas in Durban they already have. All neighbourhood watch groups have radio comms most linked to the police, and the private security also have radio networks connected to the police. Everybody uses Whatsapp and Telegram groups to communicate although cell phone is now down in many areas.

While the rioters are mainly Zulu and confined to their areas limited rioting has broken out in Xhosa and other ethnic group areas, also the tribal chiefs and the Zulu king are against the riots so the many rural Zulu’s are attacking the rioters as well.

The communist EFF are starting to make noises about joining this would make the riots countrywide and the police are spread thin as most were deployed for the Zuma arrest. The EFF claim to be anti Zuma but are definitely pro anarchy There are also rumours that instigators are attached to State Security Agency factions that support Zuma.

The riots are also targeting infrastructure and a water treatment plant has been burnt down as well as many cell towers and radio station equipment. The fuel refinery in Durban has been forced to close and since an explosion at the Cape Town fuel refinery it is the only one operational in the country.

Excuse the bad grammar and possible mistakes I’ve knocked this out in a hurry. For further information look up Paratus, Roman Cabanac and Ernst Roets on Twitter and South Africa Future of the West and South Africa Reports on Telegram.

Regards,
Mac
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Ya, they sure show them whites how to do it.

Their space program is the envy of the world.
What could go wrong when a low IQ population is in control and are more than delighted to destroy their infrastructure and harm the hand that feeds them. Nothing but animals
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I don't think so, if for no other reason groids and the rest of the "paperbag" colored people are a minority... so far.

Some people seem to have missed that fact. Comparing racial equivalents here and in S.A. demonstrates poor math skills. The BLM and the media and mouthy politicians are setting up a situation where all non-blacks can observe how the blumfs act when unrestrained and will eventually tire of their antics.

mike r
Originally Posted by Seafire
I could care less about South Africa, as soon as apartheid was ended, South Africa has been flushed down the toilet, and is still flushing every damn day...
Was looking at a BMW display in front of Costco a month or two ago, the car displayed was built at a BMW plant in South Africa....

Yeah, I sure would pay that kind of money, with high hopes of South African "quality control".....

They used to build great cars there. But I left in 94. There was a BMW dealership in Soweto during the apartheid years. Some neighborhoods in Soweto were very wealthy during apartheid and Soweto BMW sold lots of BMW's to the blacks.

Of all the tribes I always admired the Zulu's the most. I drove my car right through their protests a few times and they all smiled and waved. I don't doubt Zuma was corrupt so it's sad to see them protesting for him. Most Zulu's I knew hated the ANC and were IFP members. The IFP wouldn't promote this kind of looting.

The ANC has ran the country into the ground. If the people there focused their protesting towards something other than looting and burning private businesses they might actually accomplish something good. But, TIA.

Bb
Can some of us whites go to SA and practice on black targets so we are ready for our own sihtshow?
Thanks for posting gonehuntin!
© 24hourcampfire