Home

The Biden Administration has announced plans to send agents “door to door” in order to “get remaining Americans vaccinated, by ensuring they have the information they need on how both safe and accessible the vaccine is.”

A leaked script from the Lake County Health Department in Illinois tells the Community Health Ambassadors to keep track of the addresses and responses from residents in a “Doorknocking Spreadsheet.”

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) makes the following observations:

The U.S. Constitution provides no authority for the federal government to be involved in medicine, for example, by recommending, promoting, or mandating treatments.

If the Ambassador knows a person’s vaccination status, the government has already been collecting personal health data and sharing it with agents having nothing to do with the person’s care, a violation of the Fourth Amendment. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) will not protect you—it allows very broad disclosure to government officials.

States have the lawful authority to regulate the practice of medicine, but the Ambassadors are evidently not under any constraints regarding training, credentialing, documentation, or scope of practice, although they are collecting data and giving medical advice without supervision. Even medical assistants and medical scribes need to meet certain qualifications.

Ambassadors are promoting an experimental product, with no information on risks. Even if a product is FDA-approved, advertisers and medical professionals must divulge risks, such as heart inflammation, paralysis from Guillain-Barré or other causes, miscarriage, or death. Contrast the Ambassador’s script with the disclosures on a television ad for a drug, say one to treat your dog’s heartworm.

In the opinion of AAPS, this door-to-door solicitation violates the ethical principles of protecting confidentiality and informed consent. Health professionals need a patient’s implied consent even to be seen; they may not simply show up uninvited at a stranger’s home.

For both legal and ethical reasons, the program should be discontinued at once, AAPS states.

https://aapsonline.org/covid-shot-home-visits-unconstitutional-and-unethical/

ya!

GWB
MAGA
Even though I'm a long ways from any roads, I still had a census guy show up last year. So they know someone lives there and I assume the vax checkers will show up too.

It's not something I've researched, but I've heard some say that the govt has a right to trespass to do this, based on general police powers they have.

Maybe, but I put a sign at my cabin saying "if you weren't invited, you're assumed to be a hostile trespasser." And this is how I answer the door.

[Linked Image]
The government would never do anything unconstitutional!
This is just asking for home invasions via enterprising hoodlums masquerading as Biden Vax personnel. IMO, the best thing to do is to deny any entry. If "legit" vax personnel gain entrance to your front steps, don't let them in and query them on who they are, where their authority comes from and what info they already have about you. This way you will be ready to sue the government for HIPPA and human rights violations. Do not give out any info including your own vax status.
Originally Posted by Remsen
Even though I'm a long ways from any roads, I still had a census guy show up last year. So they know someone lives there and I assume the vax checkers will show up too.

It's not something I've researched, but I've heard some say that the govt has a right to trespass to do this, based on general police powers they have.

Maybe, but I put a sign at my cabin saying "if you weren't invited, you're assumed to be a hostile trespasser." And this is how I answer the door.

[Linked Image]
Very nice.

[Linked Image]

What weight or brand is the heat guard? That's got more holes than swiss cheese on a bagel.
I bet that would rival some of the carbon fiber ones weight wise.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

[Linked Image]

What weight or brand is the heat guard? That's got more holes than swiss cheese on a bagel.

It's this one: https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...ight-m-lok-moe-ept-sba3-pistol-kit1.html

Very light and solid as well.
Duh
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

[Linked Image]

It's this one: https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...ight-m-lok-moe-ept-sba3-pistol-kit1.html

Very light and solid as well.

I can't see how anyone could go wrong with that. The barrel is a hard vanadium alloy, trigger group sounds good as does the bolt carrier...the price is definitely right.
Originally Posted by geedubya

The Biden Administration has announced plans to send agents “door to door” in order to “get remaining Americans vaccinated, by ensuring they have the information they need on how both safe and accessible the vaccine is.”

A leaked script from the Lake County Health Department in Illinois tells the Community Health Ambassadors to keep track of the addresses and responses from residents in a “Doorknocking Spreadsheet.”

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) makes the following observations:

The U.S. Constitution provides no authority for the federal government to be involved in medicine, for example, by recommending, promoting, or mandating treatments.

GWB
As if they GAF whether it's 'legal or not'... EFF THEM!!!
As I’ve said before “IF “ they catch me outside I’m “just a relative “ visiting and the owner ran some errands dont know when they will be back
And I never answer the door for someone I dont recognize. Have a driveway alarm to alert me and several cameras to document
Neither Unconstitutional nor unethical has ever stopped the police state! memtb
Originally Posted by IA_fog
As I’ve said before “IF “ they catch me outside I’m “just a relative “ visiting and the owner ran some errands dont know when they will be back
And I never answer the door for someone I dont recognize. Have a driveway alarm to alert me and several cameras to document

how about not being a pussy ....and use what my response will be....[bleep] off....I mean really act like you are a relative?....bob
The Civil (?) War was fought with BP.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'm ready.
"A leaked script from the Lake County Health Department in Illinois tells the Community Health Ambassadors to keep track of the addresses and responses from residents in a “Doorknocking Spreadsheet.”"

This is key. The purpose is to identify those who refuse the vaccine (rather than just those who haven't gotten around to it yet). Their next visit to those people's homes will be with two or three police officers who will inform you that it's not optional.
If they show up here, they'll get the same warm welcome the Census dude got....
The lines have been clearly drawn. They have declared war on conservative Americans.
You guys have your tin foil hats on too tight, halucinating again about something that'll never happen.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
This is just asking for home invasions via enterprising hoodlums masquerading as Biden Vax personnel. IMO, the best thing to do is to deny any entry. If "legit" vax personnel gain entrance to your front steps, don't let them in and query them on who they are, where their authority comes from and what info they already have about you. This way you will be ready to sue the government for HIPPA and human rights violations. Do not give out any info including your own vax status.

Right. "My medical situation is none of your business, now I'm telling you to get off my property ... you're trespassing."
No Delta virus.

https://rumble.com/vjy2x7-dr.-david...-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-patente.html
Originally Posted by ingwe
If they show up here, they'll get the same warm welcome the Census dude got....

will the welcome be from you or from some mysterious relative like ia fog has....I am guessing from you...bob
© 24hourcampfire