Home
GOP House Leader McCarthy Is Funding 5 Of 10 Pro-Impeachment House Reps

The GOP establishment is slapping its voters in the face again.

GOP House Leader Kevin McCarthy is funding 5 out of the 10 house reps who voted to impeach Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...funding-5-10-pro-impeachment-house-reps/

Guess that meeting with Trump the other day didn't go to well, ey.
I' m surprised McCarthy is only funding 5 and not more. Those he is funding hopefully will lose in primary season.
as some of us realized years ago, there is damn little difference between the GOP and the dhimmicrats. The dhimmicrats are usually more honest about their goals though.
I did not and do not to this day understand President Trump backing McCarthy for House Leader rather than backing Jim Jordan. WOW!
I think having President Trump's backing hopefully Trump's McCarthy.
Bear in mind that to retake the Congress, GOP candidates have to get elected, not just run. Lots of people who think the way we’d like are, alas, lousy candidates. Hopefully, he’s backing the ones that have the best chance of actually winning, even if not perfect. If he becomes speaker, he can whip them into shape when they get to D.C. because they’ll want to stay there.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Bear in mind that to retake the Congress, GOP candidates have to get elected, not just run. Lots of people who think the way we’d like are, alas, lousy candidates. Hopefully, he’s backing the ones that have the best chance of actually winning, even if not perfect. If he becomes speaker, he can whip them into shape when they get to D.C. because they’ll want to stay there.

Bad republican still better than a bad Democrat any day.
McCarthy is backing Never-Trumpers, McConnell is backing Murkowski, this is all part of the RNC's plan, or attempt, at distancing itself from Trump.

They thought that after they stole the election from him, he would just fade away and his supporters would just forget about him and get back on the Republican plantation so things could get back to the way they were.

The RNC believes that separating itself from Trump is a winning Strategy, there will be much more of this before the 2022 midterms.

My guess is that the 2022 midterms will be just as rigged as the 2020 election and those endorsed by Trump will lose, the Never-Trumpers will win and then the RNC can publicly say that Trump is toxic and he no longer represents the Republican Voters.
Won't be any of my money doing that. Trump is going to decide where it goes.
The RNC, NRSC and NRCC are all establishment organizations and they were all in on abandoning Trump. They work to elect establishment minions that will tow the line. Until we can run these establishment jerks off we will have to put up with their antics. They are just democrat lite.
You have to realize the GOP is not concerned with defeating Democrats, or blocking their agenda. Their main objective is fundraising, "Give us the Senate, etc." and when they got the Senate, House and WH, they immediately go into fighting Trump way more vigorously than they ever fought Democrats.

Uckfay 'em and feed 'em fish heads.
The Republicrats have not gotten a penny from me since Nov 4th, 2020. And that was only because they got a chunk of all my Trump donations.

Never again.
And anyone who gives directly to the RNC is a FOOL. Wake up, jerk the money tit out of their mouth. And they will get the message. Even a fool understands an empty bank account!!!!!!

Take care, Willie
I just read an article that I can’t find at the moment.

The RNC is raking in the cash. They have received over 45 million over the past month, or quarter, while the Democrats are sucking hind tit with about 30 Million.

It appears that not many Republicans share our “f*ck the RNC” agenda.
Not another penny, the azzholes still call me asking for money from my dead parents. I give money and shoe leather to individual candidates, not the RNC or Tennessee Republican Party.
Sucker born everyday, none die. And they will get just what they deserve.

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by worriedman
Not another penny, the azzholes still call me asking for money from my dead parents. I give money and shoe leather to individual candidates, not the RNC or Tennessee Republican Party.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by steve4102
McCarthy is backing Never-Trumpers, McConnell is backing Murkowski, this is all part of the RNC's plan, or attempt, at distancing itself from Trump.

They thought that after they stole the election from him, he would just fade away and his supporters would just forget about him and get back on the Republican plantation so things could get back to the way they were.

The RNC believes that separating itself from Trump is a winning Strategy, there will be much more of this before the 2022 midterms.

My guess is that the 2022 midterms will be just as rigged as the 2020 election and those endorsed by Trump will lose, the Never-Trumpers will win and then the RNC can publicly say that Trump is toxic and he no longer represents the Republican Voters.

Does that make you a , oh what did you call those of us that didn’t think anything meaningful would come out of AZ?...

Ah yes, Charlie Browns....
And I think you’re spot on
Just sayin
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Yep

Politics involves a lot more pragmatism than absolutism.

Then I guess the only solution is a third party.
GOP House Leader McCarthy Is Funding 5 Of 10 Pro-Impeachment House Reps

The GOP establishment is slapping its voters in the face again.

GOP House Leader Kevin McCarthy is funding 5 out of the 10 house reps who voted to impeach Trump.

He's funding those with whom he spoke and pledged allegiance to McCarthy's agenda (whatever it may be). Whether zero or all ten are anti-Trumpers is immaterial. He's trying to build a coalition. But not a conservative, America first coalition. McCarthy may become the House equivalent of (hic) McConnell.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Yep

^^^^^^^^^^^^^TRUE THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep

Never trusted McCarthy - a true swamp dweller.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Yep

While the liberals elect more radical liberals, Rs think electing centrist/RINO candidates is the winning strategy. We are decades behind liberal progressive wins , if you think centrist and RINOs are the answer, well I have beachfront property in AZ . Cheap
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy says the GOP won't participate in a House investigation of the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol if Democrats won't accept the members he appointed.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday rejected two of McCarthy's five picks to the panel, Indiana Rep. Jim Banks, who was tapped to be the top Republican on the panel, and Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan.

McCarthy said in a statement that Pelosi's move was “an egregious abuse of power and will irreparably damage this institution.”
Pelosi wants a faux photo op bipartisan sham or nothing at all.
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Yep

While the liberals elect more radical liberals, Rs think electing centrist/RINO candidates is the winning strategy. We are decades behind liberal progressive wins , if you think centrist and RINOs are the answer, well I have beachfront property in AZ . Cheap

There are many areas and districts where your idea of a perfect candidate (and mine, also) stands NO chance of being elected. I guess you would just write them off, when a more moderate or centrist could beat a far-leftist.

Keep your beachfront.
© 24hourcampfire