Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
GOP House Leader McCarthy Is Funding 5 Of 10 Pro-Impeachment House Reps

The GOP establishment is slapping its voters in the face again.

GOP House Leader Kevin McCarthy is funding 5 out of the 10 house reps who voted to impeach Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...funding-5-10-pro-impeachment-house-reps/

Guess that meeting with Trump the other day didn't go to well, ey.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I' m surprised McCarthy is only funding 5 and not more. Those he is funding hopefully will lose in primary season.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
as some of us realized years ago, there is damn little difference between the GOP and the dhimmicrats. The dhimmicrats are usually more honest about their goals though.

Sam......

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I did not and do not to this day understand President Trump backing McCarthy for House Leader rather than backing Jim Jordan. WOW!

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I think having President Trump's backing hopefully Trump's McCarthy.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bear in mind that to retake the Congress, GOP candidates have to get elected, not just run. Lots of people who think the way we’d like are, alas, lousy candidates. Hopefully, he’s backing the ones that have the best chance of actually winning, even if not perfect. If he becomes speaker, he can whip them into shape when they get to D.C. because they’ll want to stay there.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Bear in mind that to retake the Congress, GOP candidates have to get elected, not just run. Lots of people who think the way we’d like are, alas, lousy candidates. Hopefully, he’s backing the ones that have the best chance of actually winning, even if not perfect. If he becomes speaker, he can whip them into shape when they get to D.C. because they’ll want to stay there.

Bad republican still better than a bad Democrat any day.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
McCarthy is backing Never-Trumpers, McConnell is backing Murkowski, this is all part of the RNC's plan, or attempt, at distancing itself from Trump.

They thought that after they stole the election from him, he would just fade away and his supporters would just forget about him and get back on the Republican plantation so things could get back to the way they were.

The RNC believes that separating itself from Trump is a winning Strategy, there will be much more of this before the 2022 midterms.

My guess is that the 2022 midterms will be just as rigged as the 2020 election and those endorsed by Trump will lose, the Never-Trumpers will win and then the RNC can publicly say that Trump is toxic and he no longer represents the Republican Voters.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Won't be any of my money doing that. Trump is going to decide where it goes.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The RNC, NRSC and NRCC are all establishment organizations and they were all in on abandoning Trump. They work to elect establishment minions that will tow the line. Until we can run these establishment jerks off we will have to put up with their antics. They are just democrat lite.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You have to realize the GOP is not concerned with defeating Democrats, or blocking their agenda. Their main objective is fundraising, "Give us the Senate, etc." and when they got the Senate, House and WH, they immediately go into fighting Trump way more vigorously than they ever fought Democrats.

Uckfay 'em and feed 'em fish heads.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The Republicrats have not gotten a penny from me since Nov 4th, 2020. And that was only because they got a chunk of all my Trump donations.

Never again.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
And anyone who gives directly to the RNC is a FOOL. Wake up, jerk the money tit out of their mouth. And they will get the message. Even a fool understands an empty bank account!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 07/18/21.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I just read an article that I can’t find at the moment.

The RNC is raking in the cash. They have received over 45 million over the past month, or quarter, while the Democrats are sucking hind tit with about 30 Million.

It appears that not many Republicans share our “f*ck the RNC” agenda.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not another penny, the azzholes still call me asking for money from my dead parents. I give money and shoe leather to individual candidates, not the RNC or Tennessee Republican Party.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Sucker born everyday, none die. And they will get just what they deserve.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by worriedman
Not another penny, the azzholes still call me asking for money from my dead parents. I give money and shoe leather to individual candidates, not the RNC or Tennessee Republican Party.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

Take care, Willie

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
McCarthy is backing Never-Trumpers, McConnell is backing Murkowski, this is all part of the RNC's plan, or attempt, at distancing itself from Trump.

They thought that after they stole the election from him, he would just fade away and his supporters would just forget about him and get back on the Republican plantation so things could get back to the way they were.

The RNC believes that separating itself from Trump is a winning Strategy, there will be much more of this before the 2022 midterms.

My guess is that the 2022 midterms will be just as rigged as the 2020 election and those endorsed by Trump will lose, the Never-Trumpers will win and then the RNC can publicly say that Trump is toxic and he no longer represents the Republican Voters.

Does that make you a , oh what did you call those of us that didn’t think anything meaningful would come out of AZ?...

Ah yes, Charlie Browns....

Last edited by JeffP; 07/18/21.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
And I think you’re spot on
Just sayin

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Bad republican still better than a bad Democrat any day.

Yep

Politics involves a lot more pragmatism than absolutism.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,794 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,192
Posts18,503,506
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.