Home
America’s Coffee? Owner of Popular Black Rifle Coffee Calls Some Customers “Racists” and “The Worst of American Society;” “I Hate” Them

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ers-racists-worst-american-society-hate/
ridiculous premise, marketing ridiculously overpriced coffee to meatheads. for the price they sell that schit for it ought to include a pair of wrap-around oakleys and some fingerless gloves.
Originally Posted by steve4102
America’s Coffee? Owner of Popular Black Rifle Coffee Calls Some Customers “Racists” and “The Worst of American Society;” “I Hate” Them

Can you quote the words you find most offensive?
They gave political donations to Hillary Clintons Campain against Trump. Thats what unsold me. This new woke just confirms ir.
Don't GAS.

Black Rifle built an overpriced business on veteran status. And
the sad desperation of some wannabe conservatives/wannabe rednecks,
who were desperate to have some one confirm their identity.

"Yeah man, I drink Black Rifle.
I support veterans and schidt.
Love how they have all them guns and stuff!"

Dam shame.
50 years ago we had a small segment spitting on Vets.

Now we tons of people using Vets to make themselves feel good.
And some Vets enjoying the benefits of that.

We had a county commissioner who was a vet.
(Actually, have had a bunch.)
This guy ran on it.

Ads on the radio.
90% talking about his service.
People got mad when I ask why the were so adamant to vote for him.

"So, he is a vet. That's a good thing. But what about HIM? Is HE actually
a good person? What are his qualifications, beliefs, goals? What did he actually do in the military? How much of that is applicable to running a county? If you had a background that directly showed qualification to do
this job, wouldn't you lead with that?"

I all but got accused of being a traitor. Just because I wanted to know
who this guy was.

He got elected, of course.

Didn't get re-elected once people got to know him.

If this offends you.
Read it again, carefully. Never did it attack veterans, I have deep respect for those who served. Well.
But, not every person who gets a uniform is good. And we are talking individuals. Not the entire group.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

How the hell does he know that some customers are racists?
Originally Posted by jwp475

Some of em don't like black coffee.
Originally Posted by rem141r
ridiculous premise, marketing ridiculously overpriced coffee to meatheads. for the price they sell that schit for it ought to include a pair of wrap-around oakleys and some fingerless gloves.

Do not worry, he is just distancing himself from certain groups. I do not see Juan Valdez drinkers switching to this brand.
If that's the way they wanna be, then don't patronize them. I hate seeing veteran status as a marketing tool when it's used like that. I am a veteran and most vets are A-OK in my book unless they wanna play "woke". Veteran status doesn't automatically bestow honor on anyone. Hell; even Lee Harvey Oswald was a veteran, along with a bunch of other scumbags I could name.
I am glad I never bought it. They can all go piss up a rope now.
F Black Rifle Coffee. I hope they go bankrupt.
All the guys with the 36” diameter “III%” decal on their back window gonna be pissed.
#SaltLife
Originally Posted by jackmountain
All the guys with the 36” diameter “III%” decal on their back window gonna be pissed.
#SaltLife

That’s funny.
Bought a bag at a shop in warrenton , it was first and last .
But owners aside , what was I expecting , it’s coffee .
Kenneth
Giving an interview to the New York Slimes clearly illustrated Hafer was kissing their ass.

When Evan Hafer, called the citizens who support Kyle Rittenhouse racists,he then showed the world that he's a left wing dick weasel as well.
Is this the Obama admirer?

Well....he's a veteran so I guess its okay.

ya!

GWB
I had the tendon on my left thumb rupture a couple years ago. Doc took one out of my index finger (you have 2 there) and put it on my thumb.

6 months of every day rehab. Physical therapist's son was an Apache pilot in the 'Stan. I had never heard any military guy spout such woke bulshit. Out of respect for his service, I "usually" didn't respond to his wokeness.

I kinda got the feeling that his inner mission was to help those who couldn't help themselves. But, as most of us know, that's just drinking the demoRAT kool-aid. They have no REAL intent to help anyone except themselves, and/or to accumulate and aggregate power.
The guy just needs to shut his mouth and make coffee. He’s no different than some athlete running his trap. Just shut up.
I don't see how ANY veteran can vote democRat....

I don't drink coffee anyway, so had no motivation to buy Black Rifle Coffee..

But now I REALLY have the motivation to AVOID buying it or drinking any now...

This Hafer guy ( Jewish I bet, with a name like that) can go F^*K a duck for all I care...

Sounds like one of those clowns I always say, whose personality and politics give all the other Jews a bad name...
ya know, the George Soros type who sell out their souls to make a buck.
Take something grown and picked in another country. Grind it in a grinder. Stick it in a bag. Act like you’re “conservative”, to see if you can peel off 5-10% of Starbucks business.

Nice business plan, while it lasted.
It more than irritates me that folks think all Vets are good, conservative patriots. The military is a cross section of our demographics minus the rich and the criminals for the most part. There are plenty of dim witted liberals who passed through the armed forces. I know because I lived it for 22 years. I respect all veterans for their service but don’t hang a patriot hero tag on them just because they served. Happy trails
Originally Posted by Seafire
I don't see how ANY veteran can vote democRat....

I don't drink coffee anyway, so had no motivation to buy Black Rifle Coffee..

But now I REALLY have the motivation to AVOID buying it or drinking any now...

This Hafer guy ( Jewish I bet, with a name like that) can go F^*K a duck for all I care...

Sounds like one of those clowns I always say, whose personality and politics give all the other Jews a bad name...
ya know, the George Soros type who sell out their souls to make a buck.

Well to be perfectly honest, I can't see how Anyone can vote Democrat, especially since what has been revealed over the past 5 years.
I know this will cause some to twitch and awkwardly stare at their shoes, but I like Folgers.

BRCC showed what they were about when they went all woke last year when the Kenosha Kid was wearing their shirt. That led to some digging into financials a d seeing where they were sending political donations to.
Originally Posted by WAM
It more than irritates me that folks think all Vets are good, conservative patriots. The military is a cross section of our demographics minus the rich and the criminals for the most part. There are plenty of dim witted liberals who passed through the armed forces. I know because I lived it for 22 years. I respect all veterans for their service but don’t hang a patriot hero tag on them just because they served. Happy trails

This. I don't see how any real vet can be a liberal, but there they are, plenty of them. I think they are probably infected with it before they come in and carry it with them for the duration.
I've tried 4 different kinds of their beans. I wanted to like it better than I did. Now I'm glad I don't like their coffee anyway.
I never had any interest in the brand. Maybe because I'm not a tatted up 38 year old wannabe operator wearing 5.11 gear and sporting an oversized beard below my wrap-around sunglasses.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
I know this will cause some to twitch and awkwardly stare at their shoes, but I like Folgers.

Don't you also cook your steak to well done?

grin
https://www.invadercoffee.com/

What do y’all know about these guys?
Originally Posted by mathman

grin

I have never ordered a steak well done. But I won’t complain if it is served that way. I’ve actually morphed to “medium”, but prefer it just past medium.

Last check of the he fridges in the house we had 27 lbs of butter though, that should redeem some of my shortcomings.
[bleep] them.
Originally Posted by WAM

This ^^^^^

They can be cûnts too

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[bleep] them.

Twice.
Originally Posted by geedubya

ya!

GWB

GW,

you amaze me sometimes!
Originally Posted by jackmountain
#SaltLife

LoLoL!!! Those damned 'salt life' stickers are on nearly every truck in my pathetic town.

grin

I have never ordered a steak well done. But I won’t complain if it is served that way. I’ve actually morphed to “medium”, but prefer it just past medium.

Last check of the he fridges in the house we had 27 lbs of butter though, that should redeem some of my shortcomings.

Not if you have a jar of Miracle Whip anywhere nearby.
Never did get paying for over priced coffee building its brand on the backs of Veterans. Even after endorsed by Trump.
He's a good guy, said so many times himself.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Never did get paying for over priced coffee building its brand on the backs of Veterans. Even after endorsed by Trump.

Really, got a link or other info to back that up
Sean O'Hannity was bought off and swallowed the hook. I knew from the beginning this was a sham "Veteran" based company.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Sean O'Hannity was bought off and swallowed the hook. I knew from the beginning this was a sham "Veteran" based company.

Hannity swallows a lot.

He preached the "Wear your Mask" bull schit from day one.

He has Lisa Graham on his show constantly and he eats up his BS and political rhetoric like no other.
FIFY
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I never had any interest in the brand. Maybe because I'm not a tatted up 38 year old wannabe operator wearing 5.11 gear and sporting an oversized beard below my wrap-around sunglasses.

Thats awesome!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
He's a good guy, said so many times himself.

Hahahaha!

Thats good enough for me.
I tried some.

It was okay.....but way too expensive for what it was.
All of it I've ever seen is pre-ground coffee anyway, so I never had any interest. Hell, if your beans are ground more than a minute before the water hits, you may as well use sawdust.
MH and be done with the fuggin' drama.
Most working stiffs drink Maxwell House or Folgers, yes? EU version is called Jacobs. I would upgrade slightly to Melitta. Minden, North Rhine-Westphalia, therefore, you do not have to worry about company stance or politics.

Very nicely put.
"DRINK MORE BEER!"

Frederick the Great

Steve90210, after you have a chance to pick your way through that wreck of a link, do you mind telling me what you find most offensive in the article, other than the disaster of a format?
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Really, got a link or other info to back that up

Let me get on that.
I tried their coffee....It is horrible.

If they are donating to democrats, they will NEVER get a penny from me!
Tried the black rifle stuff once when I found a medium roast whole bean option. Was not impressed. Did not have high hopes as their listed country of origins for beans aren’t my favorite sources for coffee.

Viking I looked at the invader coffee link.
Wes Whitlock sounds like he has lead an interesting life. His coffee options look mostly like flavored blends so I don’t expect to try them any time soon. At $22 per pound there is probably better coffee out there in my opinion.
I'm glad I don't drink coffee, so I don't have to worry about this schidt. wink
Sidebar: You people drinking Folgers and Maxwell House, is Community Coffee available in your area?
If one sells to the public then yeah, you will have some customers that arent good people.

Did he just acknowledge that or try to be woke about it?

Maybe being a veteran owned company and catering to a customer base more of that type, maybe some with racist views have made comments to him or his company.

Unless some legit group of azzholes tried to get a discount Id say its just normal biz and stay neutral.

That way you can sell to more people.

You sell.to the public you get all kinds. No big deal.
Proly a couple meat heads spewing chit on social media weaing BRC T shirts so Karens are screaming.

Just selling coffee n shirts sweetheart. gfy
Members Mark “Columbian Supremo” brand at Sam’s is damm good coffee.
Fugg coffee. Mountain Dew KickStart
One of my son’s brother in laws is a decorated combat Marine. Two tours in the ‘Stan. He is now a card carrying IBEW member and works for the local commie City owned power company. He is a shooter and gun
owner, but votes a straight liberal dhimmicrat ballot and hated Trump.

Very Portlandy of them.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

grin

Been driving all day, just saw this, but no Miracle Whip. Only Dukes in our house.
Sidebar: You people drinking Folgers and Maxwell House, is Community Coffee available in your area?

Community Coffee breakfast blend is my number one backup to my regular local roast. I thought BRC was just as bad as Starbucks and just as overpriced!
Originally Posted by jwp475

Maybe he found out they were long time members of this forum….
Originally Posted by Valsdad

grin

Been driving all day, just saw this, but no Miracle Whip. Only Dukes in our house.

Whew,

you had me worried there.

Consider some of your shortcomings redeemed!
Haha,

"Racist" ....

The usual Marx/Trotsky explanation to suppress free speech ..

Fkn Communists are all around us .... even in Alaska ....
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Haha,

"Racist" ....

The usual Marx/Trotsky explanation to suppress free speech ..

Fkn Communists are all around us .... even in Alaska ....

It must really chap your ass that you can’t get away with being a racist piece of trash like you could a few years back.

Lol you and you’re type are on the way out, enjoy the ride.
Akpen doodie you sound like a homosucktual. Can't you just try to get along? Or get along and don't come back. Be Well, RZ.
I mean the (nowadays) common definition of the word "racist" being BS doesn't mean people can't hold unjust predjudice against other races.
Never did understand why buying coffee with a gun on it had such widespread appeal. If a company wants to impress me, they should make a good product and not advertise with the personality/opinions of the owner.
Dumbass bites the hand that feeds him to get a pat on the back from the woke society.

He nambed his brand Black Rifle to appeal to whom? Northeastern gun grabbing liberals? California Wokestas? No, the Guns, God and America group. Who else would be attracted to "Black Rifle" brand anything?
Black Rifle Coffee revealed their liberal positions back during the Obama years. I am glad it is coming out again. People need reminding. Vote with your wallet.
Steve90210 likes to post and run. He's not so much into discussing his "sky is falling" content.
BRC founder Evan Hafer is on the Clay Travis show (Formerly Rush') right now. Explains how the New York Times eidited and took his comments out of context. Worst of the comments that have been circulated were about an anti-Semitic cyber attack on the company, goons thinking Hafer is a Jew (he's not). Hafer has no use for those people who posted endless BS about him and his company the early part of this year.

I see it, and expect nothing less from the NYT.

Easy way to harm a Right owned company. Piss there own customers off. Easier thanhurting them with haters. More effective too.
Well, if he wasn’t smart enough to know the NYT is King of Spin, then he is a complete Dumb Ass or he is in CYA mode.
He’s in CYA mode. He’s a left leaning con man and this isn’t the first time he stepped on his dock and showed his true colors. If memory serves, his idea to get into the coffee business started by getting us taxpayers to purchase a $35,000 coffee maker while he was deployed overseas. The dude is a dirt ball and used his vet status to make himself a millionaire.
Don't be so gullible you guys.

Rule#1: Don't believe anything you read in The New York Times. Apparently The Gateway Pundit took it hook, line, and sinker.

It's total fake news and his statement was taken out of context.

“You can’t let sections of your customers hijack your brand and say, ‘This is who you are,’” Best told me. “It’s like, no, no, we define that.” The Rittenhouse episode may have cost the company thousands of customers, but, Hafer believed, it also allowed Black Rifle to draw a line in the sand. “It’s such a repugnant group of people,” Hafer said. “It’s like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand.” Then again, what Hafer insisted was a “superclear delineation” was not too clear to everyone, as Munchel’s choice of headgear vividly demonstrated.

“The racism [expletive] really pisses me off,” Hafer said. “I hate racist, Proud Boy-ish people. Like, I’ll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my [expletive] customer database and pay them to get the [expletive] out.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/14/magazine/black-rifle-coffee-company.html

Hafer was on Clay Travis and Buck Sexton today. He said that the quote was in regards to a anti-Semitic cyber attack on his website. The attackers thought that he was Jewish, and he is not. It had nothing to do with various rioters (Rittenhouse and Zip Tie Guy) who were wearing their gear. It's clear that The NYT spun his quote around to get their customer base pissed off at them because they're a conservative owned company. Obviously it worked.

I think his first mistake was granting the NYT an interview.

PS: I think their coffee is great and I'll keep buying it.

Don't forget the Shemagh [neck scarf] and service dog smile .

I went to buy a mattress 2-3 years ago - salesman - double full sleeve tats + neck/chest , hairdoo > close cut sides - long on top greased back with something , index and middle fingernails painted black [?] . Military digital camo backpack - FULL of something [?] camo hat that he kept touching and moving - looking at me and nudging the hat . No doubt wanting me to mention something about his Service . 100+* humid Florida weather and he's wearing his taliban neck scarf at work .
It seems that many today are ate-up with wanting attention . I think that's what the majority of the social media addiction is about - please like and subscribe . lol

Not at all surprised about Black rifle coffee , and having lived in military towns - biloxi 22 years - ft. walton beach 14 years - I agree with what others say about not all members of the military are good folks . I've been friends with MANY of them and the number who signed up to SERVE is very low - most just didn't have anything better to do .

I've had droves of air force members tell me what they did at ''work'' - very little according to most . Many laughed about how little they did .

One AF guys commanding officer and him had a house building and house remodeling company going - commanding officer was the money -other guy the job manager . Thought nothing of letting us know how great it was - when I said ''we'' pay your income then your retirement + benefits and you're out here competing against us . He said - '' you got your freedom ain't-cha ? I busted out laughing and said -yeah thanks for your service !!! smile Worthless POS .

Owning a business in biloxi & ft. walton beach -- one after the next - do you give a military discount ??
Well, if he wasn’t smart enough to know the NYT is King of Spin, then he is a complete Dumb Ass or he is in CYA mode.

You are 100% correct. He should have known that dumbasses would lap their spin right up. It was very easy for me to see right through it. I asked the first question I asked you so that I could walk you through the process of unraveling their spin. But you'd rather live in a perpetual state of alarm.
Whether you're a veteran or not has no influence on whether or not I'll buy your product. But if you're a lib, I will try to boycott you.

If the NYT misquoted this guy, he should sue for libel. If he doesn't, he's just another lib.

I'll stick with Maxwell House.
© 24hourcampfire