Home
Do you ever really wonder what Zero was all about? Take this chkunt, for instance. His former Health & Human Services Secretary.

link to story

PAM KEY13 Jul 2021

Former Obama administration Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Tuesday on CNN’s “OutFront” that Americans who have not received a coronavirus vaccine should not be allowed to work or have access to children and be limited on where they are allowed to go.

Sebelius said, “We’re in a situation where we have a wildly effective vaccine, multiple choices, lots available, free of charge, and we have folks who are just saying I won’t do it. I think that it’s time to say to those folks, it’s fine if you don’t choose to get vaccinated. You may not come to work. You may not have access to a situation where you’re going to put my grandchildren in jeopardy. Where you might kill them, or you might put them in a situation where they’re going to carry the virus to someone in a high-risk position.”

She continued, “That’s, I think the point where we are, is freedom is one thing, but freedom when you harm others like secondhand smoke and issues that we’ve dealt with very clearly in the past you can’t drive drunk. You can drink, but you can’t drive drunk because you can injure other people. You can’t smoke inside of a public place where you can give cancer to someone else in spite of their never having been a smoker.”

Sebelius added, “So I think we’re reaching that point in the United States where those of us who are vaccinated, I want to take off my mask. I want to be able to live my life with vaccination, and right now, I’m being impinged on by people who say I don’t want to get vaccinated. It’s fine. I want them to maybe have a limitation on where they can go and who they can possibly infect.”
The Narrative has been set.
She can suck start a loaded Glock
Finally.....its time to protect the Children like Toot wanted.
Wow b____! UM SMOKING ISNT ILLEGAL. It’s just not allowed inside, you can smoke in front of the door so second hand smoke is still a potential problem
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Do you ever really wonder what Zero was all about? Take this chkunt, for instance. His former Health & Human Services Secretary.

link to story

PAM KEY13 Jul 2021

Former Obama administration Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Tuesday on CNN’s “OutFront” that Americans who have not received a coronavirus vaccine should not be allowed to work or have access to children and be limited on where they are allowed to go.

Sebelius said, “We’re in a situation where we have a wildly effective vaccine, multiple choices, lots available, free of charge, and we have folks who are just saying I won’t do it. I think that it’s time to say to those folks, it’s fine if you don’t choose to get vaccinated. You may not come to work. You may not have access to a situation where you’re going to put my grandchildren in jeopardy. Where you might kill them, or you might put them in a situation where they’re going to carry the virus to someone in a high-risk position.”

She continued, “That’s, I think the point where we are, is freedom is one thing, but freedom when you harm others like secondhand smoke and issues that we’ve dealt with very clearly in the past you can’t drive drunk. You can drink, but you can’t drive drunk because you can injure other people. You can’t smoke inside of a public place where you can give cancer to someone else in spite of their never having been a smoker.”

Sebelius added, “So I think we’re reaching that point in the United States where those of us who are vaccinated, I want to take off my mask. I want to be able to live my life with vaccination, and right now, I’m being impinged on by people who say I don’t want to get vaccinated. It’s fine. I want them to maybe have a limitation on where they can go and who they can possibly infect.”

Stupid bitch.

She does not believe in freedom.

If the vaccines are so bulletproof, the only people that could possibly be infected then would be other people who declined to get the vaccine. Read that as people that have chosen NOT to get tech vax. That is their choice. Everybody knows the risks by now. Sabeliou on one hand says the tax is widely vaailable and free, but then insinuates that non-vaxxed people are going infect and kill "innocents". If people doen't want the vax and don't get it, they can theoretically only spread to people who have made the same choice for themselves and their families. Freedom of choice on both sides. America - Free to Choose? No, she wants to play school teacher and tell everybody what they sould be doing because she's smarter.
Originally Posted by hatari

Stupid bitch.

She does not believe in freedom.

No, she does not. This is just another example showing that the "progressives" believe only in CONTROL.
See she's still a Bitch,was elected governor when i lived in Kansas.I didn't like her then and still don't..All i can say is this is going too far when they want to start restricting what and where Americans can do or go.This shaming and guilt trip crap is getting old.They are determined to force and break people down until they take that shot.
Your Masters speak. You must obey! crazy

L.W.
She already has her place reserved in hell.
She can FOAD.
She’s a strange looking dude.
I can see all the white, Vermont bobble heads nodding in agreement.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
“We’re in a situation where we have a wildly effective vaccine, multiple choices, lots available, free of charge, and we have folks who are just saying I won’t do it.

Free of charge's rear end, they are saying that the Pharma groups providing the jabs are doing it gratis?
What is it with Kansas electing jackasses for governor? The current bitch, Laura Kelly, is just as worthless as was Kathleen Sebelius.
They plan to raise the level of heat to whatever degree necessary to require literally everyone to take the poison. Sadly for them, they forgot to disarm us first. An armed population is incompatible with the level of tyranny they intend to impose.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
What is it with Kansas electing jackasses for governor? The current bitch, Laura Kelly, is just as worthless as was Kathleen Sebelius.
Kansas was just as southern as Virginia, at its inception. Then the Yankees moved in to "make Kansas free". Lots of them left after the war was over because they hadn't wanted to be here in the first place. So you get a bunch of pogues in Lawrence and KCK who occasionally override the 1/3 conservatives and 1/3 RINO's who run the state and get a Dim governor. State has been trending conservative away from the RINO's but Sam Brownback set that trend back. Laura Kelly will be out on her ass next election unless the commies can Dominion us.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Kansas was just as southern as Virginia, at its inception. Then the Yankees moved in to "make Kansas free". Lots of them left after the war was over because they hadn't wanted to be here in the first place. So you get a bunch of pogues in Lawrence and KCK who occasionally override the 1/3 conservatives and 1/3 RINO's who run the state and get a Dim governor. State has been trending conservative away from the RINO's but Sam Brownback set that trend back. Laura Kelly will be out on her ass next election unless the commies can Dominion us.

That's a shame.
Wait a fuggin minute......

If youre vaccinated what the hell.do.you have to fear?

If it doesnt work then why did you take it?

And expect others to take it?
Really?

You are going to inject Common Sense and Logic into this.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Wait a fuggin minute......

If youre vaccinated what the hell.do.you have to fear?

If it doesnt work then why did you take it?

And expect others to take it?
Ask some of the covtards who frequent this place. Don't expect logic.
I dont follow her logic. If the vax is wildly effective what are those vax’ed at risk from? She gives poor analogies as well. Drinking is choice but most of us dont have a choice whether to go to work or not. I remember she totally screwed the pooch when she was in charge of launching Obummer care.
If she is so afraid, she can stay home. My liberty doesn't end where her safety starts.
daily we are being shown what the elite really have in mind. Look for an official tattoo on your left wrist before too long, or an implant chip demanded for everyone.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Your Masters speak. You must obey! crazy

L.W.

.........Yup; We're not the peoples republic of China yet, but they're working on it. Their ultimate dream is: "Comply Or Die"...... So you'll still have a choice. Freedom is all about choice, right?
After "they" force everyone to get the vax, they will admit there is an issue with the vax. Not to fear, the yearly required booster shot will set things right. Only thing is, the booster shot will only be available to people on their "preferred citizen" list.
Before this is over, Hitler's gas chambers will pale in comparison. Generations of people not being taught about history, so they won't see it coming around again.
Sure hope I'm wrong.
I, repeat, I know how to run your life better than you do. 🤬
We all know what's coming.
The woman has a degree in Public Administration. That makes her qualified to speak on infectious diseases?
I'm not surprised to hear that.

I am surprised that it didn't come out of the pie hole of the moron that calls himself The POTUS
or his slut counterpart
Originally Posted by Borchardt
The woman has a degree in Public Administration. That makes her qualified to speak on infectious diseases?

On CNN, sure
Originally Posted by Torqued
I'm not surprised to hear that.

I am surprised that it didn't come out of the pie hole of the moron that calls himself The POTUS
or his slut counterpart

Just wait....
She is just a private citizen these days. as such she has ZERO authority over me. If she tries to prevent me from going places or doing things then she shouldn't be surprised if I simply shove her out of my way.
for some reason kansas seems to have some wonky politics. they elected supersilious as governor, who I thought looked like an anorexic dude. she was very liberal when working for obama. Also kansas I think has had some wonky rules on guns, like concealed carry etc.

kansas being mostly a farming state I have always wondered what in the hell has influenced the politics there because I don't understand them.
EFF him.....
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
for some reason kansas seems to have some wonky politics. they elected supersilious as governor, who I thought looked like an anorexic dude. she was very liberal when working for obama. Also kansas I think has had some wonky rules on guns, like concealed carry etc.

kansas being mostly a farming state I have always wondered what in the hell has influenced the politics there because I don't understand them.
You can think whatever you want, moron. Kansas was one of the first states to pass Constitutional Carry and is consistently on the Top Ten list of states favorable to gun ownership.

You can think whatever you want, moron. Kansas was one of the first states to pass Constitutional Carry and is consistently on the Top Ten list of states favorable to gun ownership.

Calling someone a moron? Dude seriously are you having a bad day? Why get so wrapped around the axle?

Calling someone a moron? Dude seriously are you having a bad day? Why get so wrapped around the axle?
Sorry. My bad, I should have called you a retard.
I am sorry you’re such an angry person to people whom you have never met. I can only imagine how mean you are to people you know. Had an ex wife that way. The angry person is always the one who pays the price
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

When?

They stole a Presidential election. They stole elections for Senate seats. They've been running the COVID scare for a year and a half. They will ban you from most of the popular social media platforms for acknowledging any of this. They burned cities. They marched into the suburbs. They infected every television show, every sporting event, every movie, with their propaganda.

If none of that is enough, what is the last straw for you "war is coming" types? What will it take for you to do something?
Originally Posted by Stickfight

When?

They stole a Presidential election. They stole elections for Senate seats. They've been running the COVID scare for a year and a half. They will ban you from most of the popular social media platforms for acknowledging any of this. They burned cities. They marched into the suburbs. They infected every television show, every sporting event, every movie, with their propaganda.

If none of that is enough, what is the last straw for you "war is coming" types? What will it take for you to do something?

Still working on that part but the answer is nigh, I’m sure.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

When?

Excellent post.
I am sorry you’re such an angry person to people whom you have never met. I can only imagine how mean you are to people you know. Had an ex wife that way. The angry person is always the one who pays the price
I'm sorry you're such an ignorant s o n o f a b i t c h.
That woman wasn't even from Ks. Came from a high office holding family in Indiana or Ohio, married the son of a former liberal Gov of Ks and was elected herself. With all the corruption they're finding lately I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that's how she got elected.

You know with 53k posts you really should try being more productive, you don’t have any time but blowing hot air here. Maybe it would keep you from being so angry to people you have never met. Because that is not normal behavior

You know with 53k posts you really should try being more productive, you don’t have any time but blowing hot air here. Maybe it would keep you from being so angry to people you have never met. Because that is not normal behavior
A homosexual cowboy such as yourself is hardly the arbiter of "normal" behavior. Go blow your boyfriend, bitch.
Originally Posted by Ole_270
That woman wasn't even from Ks. Came from a high office holding family in Indiana or Ohio, married the son of a former liberal Gov of Ks and was elected herself. With all the corruption they're finding lately I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that's how she got elected.
Spot-on.
Uh oh.

Is she a Mormon?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Uh oh.

Is she a Mormon?
She's a c u n t.

A homosexual cowboy such as yourself is hardly the arbiter of "normal" behavior. Go blow your boyfriend, bitch.

Haaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa ! lol ..even !

No effn shyte right ? Some fudge rider with a hat trying to school folks on "normal behavior" ! When ALL of their behavior is abnormal and inhuman, behavior that even animals don't engage in ..... S O D O MY
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Uh oh.

Is she a Mormon?
She's a c u n t.

Hillary: What difference does it make?

Lol.

Lol. Me a homo? You wouldn’t say that if you knew how many kids I have and with how many different women. I am just going to laugh at you after your latest comment.
Bet your azz she’s angling for a job in the Biden Clusterfugg, or thinking about running for President after Joe slips so far off into LaLa Land they can’t prop him up any more. Clearly, Harris is a dud of huge proportions and will never get elected President.

One has to wonder why it’s crucial that people in the workplace be vaccinated, but shipping thousands of unvaccinated and actually infected illegal aliens into Red states that have returned pretty much to normal is just fine………. but one doesn’t have to wonder much.
© 24hourcampfire