Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye
Wait a fuggin minute......

If youre vaccinated what the hell.do.you have to fear?

If it doesnt work then why did you take it?

And expect others to take it?
Ask some of the covtards who frequent this place. Don't expect logic.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I dont follow her logic. If the vax is wildly effective what are those vax’ed at risk from? She gives poor analogies as well. Drinking is choice but most of us dont have a choice whether to go to work or not. I remember she totally screwed the pooch when she was in charge of launching Obummer care.

Last edited by Boarmaster123; 07/18/21.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
If she is so afraid, she can stay home. My liberty doesn't end where her safety starts.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
daily we are being shown what the elite really have in mind. Look for an official tattoo on your left wrist before too long, or an implant chip demanded for everyone.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Your Masters speak. You must obey! crazy

L.W.

.........Yup; We're not the peoples republic of China yet, but they're working on it. Their ultimate dream is: "Comply Or Die"...... So you'll still have a choice. Freedom is all about choice, right?

IC B2

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
After "they" force everyone to get the vax, they will admit there is an issue with the vax. Not to fear, the yearly required booster shot will set things right. Only thing is, the booster shot will only be available to people on their "preferred citizen" list.
Before this is over, Hitler's gas chambers will pale in comparison. Generations of people not being taught about history, so they won't see it coming around again.
Sure hope I'm wrong.

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
I, repeat, I know how to run your life better than you do. 🤬

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We all know what's coming.

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The woman has a degree in Public Administration. That makes her qualified to speak on infectious diseases?

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
I'm not surprised to hear that.

I am surprised that it didn't come out of the pie hole of the moron that calls himself The POTUS
or his slut counterpart

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Borchardt
The woman has a degree in Public Administration. That makes her qualified to speak on infectious diseases?

On CNN, sure

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Torqued
I'm not surprised to hear that.

I am surprised that it didn't come out of the pie hole of the moron that calls himself The POTUS
or his slut counterpart

Just wait....

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
She is just a private citizen these days. as such she has ZERO authority over me. If she tries to prevent me from going places or doing things then she shouldn't be surprised if I simply shove her out of my way.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
for some reason kansas seems to have some wonky politics. they elected supersilious as governor, who I thought looked like an anorexic dude. she was very liberal when working for obama. Also kansas I think has had some wonky rules on guns, like concealed carry etc.

kansas being mostly a farming state I have always wondered what in the hell has influenced the politics there because I don't understand them.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
EFF him.....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
for some reason kansas seems to have some wonky politics. they elected supersilious as governor, who I thought looked like an anorexic dude. she was very liberal when working for obama. Also kansas I think has had some wonky rules on guns, like concealed carry etc.

kansas being mostly a farming state I have always wondered what in the hell has influenced the politics there because I don't understand them.
You can think whatever you want, moron. Kansas was one of the first states to pass Constitutional Carry and is consistently on the Top Ten list of states favorable to gun ownership.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

You can think whatever you want, moron. Kansas was one of the first states to pass Constitutional Carry and is consistently on the Top Ten list of states favorable to gun ownership.

Calling someone a moron? Dude seriously are you having a bad day? Why get so wrapped around the axle?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Calling someone a moron? Dude seriously are you having a bad day? Why get so wrapped around the axle?
Sorry. My bad, I should have called you a retard.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am sorry you’re such an angry person to people whom you have never met. I can only imagine how mean you are to people you know. Had an ex wife that way. The angry person is always the one who pays the price

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 61 invisible), 3,006 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,930
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.