Home
Posted By: steve4102 FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21
CNN’s Dana Bash to Biden’s Surgeon General: Do You Think Fox News Is Killing People with Anti-Vax Rhetoric?

Surgeon General Vivek Murthy: “My worry is that all of this is misinformation that’s floating around, it’s having a real cost that can be measured in lives lost and that is just tragic.”

This is the new lie coming from the White House, the CDC (which is now an extension of the Biden Admin) and their stenographers in the media in order to justify censoring Americans.

On Friday Joe Biden was asked by a reporter: “What’s your message to platforms like Facebook?”

“They’re killing people,” Biden said. “I mean they’re really — look, the only pandemic we really have is among the unvaccinated and they’re killing people.”

Classic projection.

The US government actively suppressed information on affordable Covid treatments such as HQC and Ivermectin because they don’t make the pharmaceutical companies billions of dollars a year.

Thousands of people have died from the experimental Covid vaccines but that information is also being censored by the social media giants.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-killing-people-anti-vax-rhetoric-video/
Buck Fiden and his Chinese handlers ....

.....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by steve4102
CNN’s Dana Bash to Biden’s Surgeon General: Do You Think Fox News Is Killing People with Anti-Vax Rhetoric?

Surgeon General Vivek Murthy: “My worry is that all of this is misinformation that’s floating around, it’s having a real cost that can be measured in lives lost and that is just tragic.”

This is the new lie coming from the White House, the CDC (which is now an extension of the Biden Admin) and their stenographers in the media in order to justify censoring Americans.

On Friday Joe Biden was asked by a reporter: “What’s your message to platforms like Facebook?”

“They’re killing people,” Biden said. “I mean they’re really — look, the only pandemic we really have is among the unvaccinated and they’re killing people.”

Classic projection.

The US government actively suppressed information on affordable Covid treatments such as HQC and Ivermectin because they don’t make the pharmaceutical companies billions of dollars a year.

Thousands of people have died from the experimental Covid vaccines but that information is also being censored by the social media giants.

Commie Chkunt #1 lobs bowling ball at commie chkunt #2.

Commie chkunt #2 drops ball on toe.

Dumb fugk.

Lol. smile
Weak-minded people don't learn, they just follow.
Its ok. Fox news should just keep it up. The funny thing is that the people on Fox News have all gotten the vaccine.
The biggest source of misinformation & outright lies about just about any subject is the .gov, led by the Biden WH, Naggin' Nanci, & Schumucky................and I can even imagine how Jen Sucky can even manage to look in the mirror to put her make-up on.

MM
Posted By: Riverc Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21
Biden is a Idiot if he thinks people believe what he says..That Surgeon General is one strange looking guy,where in the Hell did they find him.No way will i listen or believe anything he has to say.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Its ok. Fox news should just keep it up. The funny thing is that the people on Fox News have all gotten the vaccine.

Who from the DNC told you that all Fox News staffers had the Trump vaccine? Even though K-hun-t Biden inherited the vaccine(s) and a delivery mechanism his goal to have 70% of the population vaccinated by July 4th failed. Of course in 50 years he never got anything right.
So telling people not to take hydrochloroquine was saving lives, was it?
[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Who from the DNC told you that all Fox News staffers had the Trump vaccine? Even though K-hun-t Biden inherited the vaccine(s) and a delivery mechanism his goal to have 70% of the population vaccinated by July 4th failed. Of course in 50 years he never got anything right.

If its the Trump vaccine, how could it possibly be bad. Trump took it. He said the vaccine was good. Don't you trust Trump? Do you not support Trump? Next thing you know, you won't believe him when he tells you the election was stolen. Why do you hate America?

If its the Trump vaccine, how could it possibly be bad. Trump took it. He said the vaccine was good. Don't you trust Trump? Do you not support Trump? Next thing you know, you won't believe him when he tells you the election was stolen. Why do you hate America?

I completely trust him, get your head out of the sand. Anyone that voted for Biden truly hates America.
Posted By: deflave Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21
What kind of pathetic f a g g o t can’t survive a fugking cold?
Faux News.
Originally Posted by deflave
What kind of pathetic f a g g o t can’t survive a fugking cold?

Well said sir!
I took my Docs advice. I was more scared of the covid than the shot. Hasbeen
Posted By: rte Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21
I took my doc's advice when he said "I will give it only if you insist".

I told him no thank you.I have no fear of Covid and I work actively to improve my health and my immunity.

1. Election wss stolen. You're too fugking stupid to look at the proof, and I'm not going to lead you buy the fugking hand and spoon feed it to you.
2. We don't hate Trump, you ignorant progressive liberal fugk.
3. We just hate you and your Amerika.

No vaccine for GRIDS to this very day. Low priority for 'your kind'....
Originally Posted by JimFromTN = Nazi/homo-fluffer

If its the Trump vaccine, how could it possibly be bad. ?
Trump created the environment for the development of vaccines in the shortest time in modern medical history.

Trump took it.
How would a Nazi,like yourself know this?

He said the vaccine was good.
He had the word of Dr.Fauci aka Dr.Death for this assessment.

Don't you trust Trump?
Most rational citizens would trust a self made billionaire and Patriot like President Trump before they would trust a sodomite Nazi or the demented bastard.

Do you not support Trump?
Citizens,who believe in our Republic,would support a patriot like President Trump before we would trust a sodomite Nazi or the demented bastard.

Next thing you know, you won't believe him when he tells you the election was stolen.
Time will tell all good citizens about the level of corruption committed by the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party.
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Almost everything in that image is a lie.
1. You don't know what a vaccine is. It is substances that induce an immune response from the subject. All of the covid vaccines, including the m-rna vaccines do this.
2. It is not experimental. All of the vaccines have passed their phase 1, 2 and 3 clinical trials just like every other vaccine. The only truth in that point is that they use m-rna
3. The clinical trials (which as stated above make them not experimental) weren't rushed. The timeline for the trials was within standard lengths for such studies. What was shortened dramatically was the funding stages and bureaucratic bumbling in between phases. This was achieved by real time data sharing with public health authorities and a huge political will to cut red tape. This was probably the best thing Trump did during his presidency.
4. How the hell can you admit there were clinical trials and then say that 'safety testing' was skipped? That's literally the point of phase 1 and 2 clinical trials. No further 'safety testing' is required since m-rna technology has been used for other purposes for more than a decade and was worked on for decades before that. I first heard of it as an undergrad in biochemistry and microbiology classes back in the 80s.
5. "long list of side effects" compared to what? No longer than most medications that's for sure. The risks are pretty well known and are being monitored constantly in case more rare side effects show up.
6. People are dying? Well, not as fast if they get vaccinated, that's for sure. The numbers have been crunched for all age groups 12 and up and the risk of remaining unvaccinated is undeniably greater than the risk of vaccination. Anyone who says otherwise is too stupid to understand the data and should rely on their public health officials. "Do your own research" is generally code for someone who has no idea what they're talking about.
7. Not effective at preventing or containing covid? Utter nonsense - that's exactly what it does. People who say stupid schitt like this think the world is black and white and have no concept of "95% effective". Just because it's possible to catch and transmit covid when vaccinated doesn't mean you will. It's 95% less likely than if you weren't vaccinated. Only vapid copracephalic fucqs believe otherwise.
8. There are no 'hidden ingredients'. All available and easily found online.
Originally Posted by MikeReilly

1. You don't know what a vaccine is. It is substances that induce an immune response from the subject. All of the covid vaccines, including the m-rna vaccines do this.
2. It is not experimental. All of the vaccines have passed their phase 1, 2 and 3 clinical trials just like every other vaccine. The only truth in that point is that they use m-rna
3. The clinical trials (which as stated above make them not experimental) weren't rushed. The timeline for the trials was within standard lengths for such studies. What was shortened dramatically was the funding stages and bureaucratic bumbling in between phases. This was achieved by real time data sharing with public health authorities and a huge political will to cut red tape. This was probably the best thing Trump did during his presidency.
4. How the hell can you admit there were clinical trials and then say that 'safety testing' was skipped? That's literally the point of phase 1 and 2 clinical trials. No further 'safety testing' is required since m-rna technology has been used for other purposes for more than a decade and was worked on for decades before that. I first heard of it as an undergrad in biochemistry and microbiology classes back in the 80s.
5. "long list of side effects" compared to what? No longer than most medications that's for sure. The risks are pretty well known and are being monitored constantly in case more rare side effects show up.
6. People are dying? Well, not as fast if they get vaccinated, that's for sure. The numbers have been crunched for all age groups 12 and up and the risk of remaining unvaccinated is undeniably greater than the risk of vaccination. Anyone who says otherwise is too stupid to understand the data and should rely on their public health officials. "Do your own research" is generally code for someone who has no idea what they're talking about.
7. Not effective at preventing or containing covid? Utter nonsense - that's exactly what it does. People who say stupid schitt like this think the world is black and white and have no concept of "95% effective". Just because it's possible to catch and transmit covid when vaccinated doesn't mean you will. It's 95% less likely than if you weren't vaccinated. Only vapid copracephalic fucqs believe otherwise.

Explain the contrived urgency to get everybody a needle jab for a virus that has a 99% survival rate??????????
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Explain the contrived urgency to get everybody a needle jab for a virus that has a 99% survival rate??????????

I think that's a pretty simple thing to answer. We don't want to see the ER and ICU capacity in hospitals overwhelmed, reducing their ability to deal with other things like automobile accidents and heart attacks and strokes. When that happens, the death rates for everything goes way up. Besides, even 1% is more than 3.4 million Americans dead and ignores the 20% of people who get long term health effects due to damage to their organs or nervous system.

An effective vaccination campaign dramatically reduces the need for lock downs, masking and other things we're pretty tired of after more than a year dealing with this "virus that has a 99% survival rate". Or do you want to continue to cripple the economy and limit freedoms for a few more years?
People still watch fox?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21
Vaccine approved only under "" Pandemic Emergency Use Authorization "" ...
Never argue with a man who can and does use a phrase like "vapid copracephalic".
Posted By: Raeford Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21
Originally Posted by Morewood
[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]

Priceless

An effective vaccination campaign dramatically reduces the need for lock downs, masking and other things we're pretty tired of after more than a year dealing with this "virus that has a 99% survival rate". Or do you want to continue to cripple the economy and limit freedoms for a few more years?

I'm crippling the economy and limiting freedoms, all by myself, by not getting Dr. Frankenstein's needle jab? It's GOVERNMENT, state/province/federal, that has crippled the economy and limited freedoms, NOT people. You just lost all credibility......
Posted By: KFWA Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21
interesting that CNN and the Biden administration are using the same talking points

Dana Bash apparently believes the First Amendment only applies to CNN
"Fear is an extremely useful tool in manipulating the behavior of people. And that fear has been used to create a psychological motivation to get vaccinated with a vaccine that, in my opinion, has no medical necessity, has tremendous amount of actual and potential risks, and very questionable efficacy.” – Vladimir Zelenko, MD
Originally Posted by KFWA
interesting that CNN and the Biden administration are using the same talking points

Dana Bash apparently believes the First Amendment only applies to CNN

So it's kinda like how Nancy P thinks that the 6,7,8TH only applies to her comrades[democrats]?

I'm crippling the economy and limiting freedoms, all by myself, by not getting Dr. Frankenstein's needle jab? It's GOVERNMENT, state/province/federal, that has crippled the economy and limited freedoms, NOT people. You just lost all credibility......

Oh, I'm sure I lost credibility with you as soon as I spoke on the subject of vaccines and said anything that goes against your predefined 'beliefs' on the subject. Some just aren't built to discuss relative merits or analyse data. This just happens to be your justification for ignoring everything else regardless of facts.

I'm sure you don't understand why there were lockdowns or mask rules or any of the other public health rules imposed. For you it's all some big conspiracy and the world is supposed to be unregulated freedom with zero corresponding responsibilities.
Your propaganda is not as convincing as that of experts,who appose the demands of Government to inject a toxic substance into their bodies.

Oh, I'm sure I lost credibility with you as soon as I spoke on the subject of vaccines and said anything that goes against your predefined 'beliefs' on the subject. Some just aren't built to discuss relative merits or analyse data. This just happens to be your justification for ignoring everything else regardless of facts.

I'm sure you don't understand why there were lockdowns or mask rules or any of the other public health rules imposed. For you it's all some big conspiracy and the world is supposed to be unregulated freedom with zero corresponding responsibilities.

A mask that is no more effective against a virus than is using a chain-link fence to repel mosquitoes. You know that's the truth.

https://summit.news/2021/07/19/gove...fort-blankets-that-do-virtually-nothing/

Government Advisor Admits Masks Are Just “Comfort Blankets” That Do Virtually Nothing

As the UK Government heralds “freedom day” today, which is anything but, a prominent government scientific advisor has admitted that face masks do very little to protect from coronavirus and are basically just “comfort blankets”.

Dr Colin Axon, a SAGE advisor for the government told the London Telegraph that medics have given people a “cartoonish” view of how how microscopic viruses travel through the air, and the masks have gaps in them that are up to 5000 times bigger than Covid particles.

“The small sizes are not easily understood but an imperfect analogy would be to imagine marbles fired at builders’ scaffolding, some might hit a pole and rebound, but obviously most will fly through,” Axon said.

Yeah, for all of your 'facts' the majority of peer reviewed studies in reputable (ie: non pay for publish) journals on the subject tell us that masking policies reduce the R value for covid-19 by between 0.2-0.3. By themselves, they don't solve the problem, but when used in addition to physical distancing and other measures certainly keeps things under control. Vaccines reduce it by a much larger number and can eliminate the need for other measures.

Dr Axon is an engineer who specialised in energy use in urban settings and has almost zero qualifications to make these misleading statements. While the viral particles are in fact as small as he states, they are generally part of respiratory exhalants that are much larger and are in fact mostly filtered out by mask use. They are a small but useful tool in fighting respiratory epidemics. On their own, they won't solve the problem, but in conjunction with other small measures they will control the spread of a virus like covid.
Posted By: CCCC Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21
I think that's a pretty simple thing to answer. We don't want to see the ER and ICU capacity in hospitals overwhelmed, reducing their ability to deal with other things like automobile accidents and heart attacks and strokes. When that happens, the death rates for everything goes way up. Besides, even 1% is more than 3.4 million Americans dead and ignores the 20% of people who get long term health effects due to damage to their organs or nervous system. An effective vaccination campaign dramatically reduces the need for lock downs, masking and other things we're pretty tired of after more than a year dealing with this "virus that has a 99% survival rate". Or do you want to continue to cripple the economy and limit freedoms for a few more years?
Yes, your answer seems simple, but not at all factual or convincing., It is based on feelngs about hypotheticals like "we don't want to see" and fuzzy stuff like "the death rates for everything goes way up" (which, simply, is a false statement) and I would like to see your factual proof of "3.4 million Americans dead" as killed by the alleged culprit virus.. You even weasel with the terms "an effective vaccination campaign" because you do not know and cannot demonstrate that the current "campaigns" have been at all effective. If you have some hard and demonstrably true facts - then post them. Otherwise, lay off the Kool Aid and get real. That would be the more simple thing.
Yeah, for all of your 'facts' the majority of peer reviewed studies in reputable (ie: non pay for publish) journals on the subject tell us that masking policies reduce the R value for covid-19 by between 0.2-0.3. By themselves, they don't solve the problem, but when used in addition to physical distancing and other measures certainly keeps things under control. Vaccines reduce it by a much larger number and can eliminate the need for other measures.

Dr Axon is an engineer who specialised in energy use in urban settings and has almost zero qualifications to make these misleading statements. While the viral particles are in fact as small as he states, they are generally part of respiratory exhalants that are much larger and are in fact mostly filtered out by mask use. They are a small but useful tool in fighting respiratory epidemics. On their own, they won't solve the problem, but in conjunction with other small measures they will control the spread of a virus like covid.

How much are you being paid to post your bullschitt on this forum??
Originally Posted by CCCC
Yes, your answer seems simple, but not at all factual or convincing., It is based on feelngs about hypotheticals like "we don't want to see" and fuzzy stuff like "the death rates for everything goes way up" (which, simply, is a false statement) and I would like to see your factual proof of "3.4 million Americans dead" as killed by the alleged culprit virus.. You even weasel with the terms "an effective vaccination campaign" because you do not know and cannot demonstrate that the current "campaigns" have been at all effective. If you have some hard and demonstrably true facts - then post them. Otherwise, lay off the Kool Aid and get real. That would be the more simple thing.

The 3.4 million dead number is a direct extrapolation from the 99% survival rate. The real death rate (IFR) can't be directly measured at this time but the consensus is that it's between 0.5-1.2%. Go ahead, look it up.

When the ER and ICU are overloaded, death rates go up. Not enough medical care to go around. I'm not sure how you can debate this:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2775236

This article is specific to death rates from covid, but if you want to look around there is support for other causes of death rising in over capacity ICUs.

I agree that the current campaigns have not been terribly effective, mostly due to a bunch of ignoramuses spreading misinformation on the internet. On the other hand, 99% of covid deaths lately in the US have been the unvaccinated. It appears that you have your own Kool Aid to deal with.

When you can't debate the facts, you can always sling mud. You still in elementary school?
"The 3.4 million dead number is a direct extrapolation from the 99% survival rate."

Isn't the actual rate around 99.7%?
Which BTW doesn't include those that have had it but have not been tested?

Classic projection.

No, Govt suppressed info on efficacy of HQC to get a lockdown for the 3 years it was projected to get a vaccine. They wanted the lockdown to 1) push vote fraud by mail in ballots to ditch Trump and 2) break the nation to allow the folks to accept the end of the US Banknote and an economic reset.
Originally Posted by Raeford
"The 3.4 million dead number is a direct extrapolation from the 99% survival rate."

Isn't the actual rate around 99.7%?
Which BTW doesn't include those that have had it but have not been tested?

I would also suspect[as many other Americans do] that how we arrived at current death by covid #'s are somewhat inflated due to the financial incentive to list any deaths as covid.
Posted By: JohnP Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21
If this administration is so damn concerned about this Chinese flu they would put an immediate stop to the southern border invasion. Have they been testing and vaccinating those invaders they catch or those that surrender, I'll bet not? The new rise in this Chinese flu is probably due to these invaders.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Classic projection.

No, Govt suppressed info on efficacy of HQC to get a lockdown for the 3 years it was projected to get a vaccine. They wanted the lockdown to 1) push vote fraud by mail in ballots to ditch Trump and 2) break the nation to allow the folks to accept the end of the US Banknote and an economic reset.

And now the horrible truth about the jabs is coming to light. Like the number of illegal immigrants has been underreported for decades ("10, maybe 12 million" said with a painful wince by the late Neocon Dirtbag Charles Krauthammer), the number of deaths from the jab is likely even higher than reported:

https://magainstitute.com/bombshell...hs-hidden-from-view-lawsuit-filed-today/

BOMBSHELL: Government Hiding More Than 45,000 Americans Are Dead from the Jab – RECORD DEATHS Hidden From View; Lawsuit Filed Today
Posted By: poboy Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21
We been had......again.
Posted By: kappa8 Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21
Government agents are dictating to private corporations what "information" will be allowed.

DISINFORMATION ! ! ! Not false facts; information which deviates from the Party line.

1A has finally, fully fallen. As it does in every marxist regime.
Posted By: kappa8 Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Clearly disinformation which must be taken down.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The biggest source of misinformation & outright lies about just about any subject is the .gov, led by the Biden WH, Naggin' Nanci, & Schumucky................and I can even imagine how Jen Sucky can even manage to look in the mirror to put her make-up on.

MM

Yep. Throw in Fauci and and The Laughing Hyena Ho And you’ve got the 6 biggest liars in America.

Classic projection.

Yep. And the Scamdemic was their plan to take down Trump and his phenomenal Economy.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Commie Chkunt #1 lobs bowling ball at commie chkunt #2.

Commie chkunt #2 drops ball on toe.

Dumb fugk.

Lol. smile

LOL
PedoBiden, all of the MSM (newspapers/Television/Fakebook/et al), all of the FedGov health care 'professionals', are telling you it's all for your own good. Raise your hand if you believe any of them??
Originally Posted by rte

Trump took it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-coronavirus-vaccines-white-house-in-january

................Jim "THE VILLAGE IDIOT" and among other things from TN.......LOL...........The Trump vaccine?..So did Donald Trump personally develop the vaccines in a lab? Hmmmm?... Trump responsible for the vaccine's ingredients? Hmmmm?....Is Trump a bonafide scientific expert in the field of viruses? Hmmmm?............He appointed people with so-called expertise, delegated many other people from the private sector, he oversaw, he managed, and he pushed for the vaccines to be developed and distributed in record time........So tell us Jim. How would you have handled things differently? Hmmmmm?

Now just remember Jimmy boy, that it was the entire demCRAP party, the media (ALL CAUGHT ON TAPE) including Nancy PIGlosi and Dr. Anthony FRAUD-CHEE during the months of Jan through March of 2020 who said things like,,,"no need for masks",,,,,"do not panic",,,,"go about your normal lives",,,,,"ok to travel" and on and on.

Because more than likely you are gonna reply that Trump should have acted earlier, may I remind your sorry azz, that the very 1st case of covid 19 within the US was documented in Washington state during the last week of Jan 2020 followed by Trump initiating the China travel ban during late Jan/early Feb. And furthermore MORON, you cannot act to formulate a vaccine until you have the necessary markers and have done the necessary research.

So again ya damned Trump hater, tell us what your pathetic liberal azzzz would have done.........Hmmmm?
And so damned what if Trump and his wife received doses in January? ..Your point?
Posted By: efw Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/19/21
When they failed to cover unmasked protests & riots as super spreader events a huge portion of the population REALLY took notice and cynicism went from a “right wing” phenomenon to being more “mainstream”.

That isn’t going on to go away; it’s a fixture of the American political landscape now.
Originally Posted by rte

Trump took it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-coronavirus-vaccines-white-house-in-january
...........And by the way JimBO from TN.....The election was stolen from Trump.... BUT! Facts do not matter to Trump haters such as yourself. Simply put, all the news you get to then burp up and regurgitate on this forum, comes from the lying, deceiving, hypocritical and propaganda fermenting news media....

When you can't debate the facts, you can always sling mud. You still in elementary school?
I had inquired of you earlier asking you about your education and qualifications to make you knowledgeable about mRNA ''vaccines'' and I don't know if you responded. Are you educated and knowledgeable in the field of virology and mRNA vaccines? Are you an MD or medical professional? Just wondering for those of us seeking information.
Posted By: CCCC Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/20/21
Hastings - excellent inquiries. You seem quite worthy. Please do not hold your breath or harbor expectation for a cogent reply.
How about thousands of illegal aliens and shipping illegals with covid and TB all.over the US.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by Swamplord

First intelligent post in the whole thread.

Don't be so hard on gonehuntin. The under-50-IQ people are entitled to a representative too.

Well yesterday Hannity on FOX News did a flip flop. He changed and now says everyone should talk to there Doctor and get a vaccine shot for COVID-19.

Whole news staff at FOX News now admits that they all got a COVID-19 shot while telling others not to. Question is how many died due to there bad

information?
Posted By: kappa8 Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/21/21
I noticed that as well throughout Tuesday evening's broadcasts. Suddenly the message changed to "get the jab! get the jab!" which noticeably differs from past.

Somebody sent a strongly worded memo directing everyone to change the messaging.

Frankly, I was expecting to hear news of the 11K deaths documented in VAERS, but also allegation of the 40K in the other 11 non-public reporting systems.
Posted By: Riverc Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/21/21
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Well yesterday Hannity on FOX News did a flip flop. He changed and now says everyone should talk to there Doctor and get a vaccine shot for COVID-19.

Whole news staff at FOX News now admits that they all got a COVID-19 shot while telling others not to. Question is how many died due to there bad

information?

That's why it's best not to trust the media.CDC or the government.Do your own research.
How about thousands of illegal aliens and shipping illegals with covid and TB all.over the US.

and then contrast that with Trudeau Border Policies in Canada. The Dems are crazy and their supporters are even bigger idiots.

They all said they did on the air, had the shot months ago. They been lying to you to.

Are you saying Trump started the pandemic. It started a year before his watch was up so it must have been his plan.

President Biden had not even decided to run yet.
Posted By: efw Re: FOX News is Killing People - 07/21/21
The smarmy Leftists tell themselves the lie that conservatives listen to Fox News with the same blind faith they listen to the rest of the corporate media (yes, projection).

They then tell themselves that conservatives think that their politicians are Messianic saviors and follow their every word with appropriate reverence (more projection).

Then when Fox shows their @$$ and Trump gets the stab they whine about how we’re not following our leaders.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

© 24hourcampfire