Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Buck Fiden and his Chinese handlers ....

.....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Almost everything in that image is a lie.
1. You don't know what a vaccine is. It is substances that induce an immune response from the subject. All of the covid vaccines, including the m-rna vaccines do this.
2. It is not experimental. All of the vaccines have passed their phase 1, 2 and 3 clinical trials just like every other vaccine. The only truth in that point is that they use m-rna
3. The clinical trials (which as stated above make them not experimental) weren't rushed. The timeline for the trials was within standard lengths for such studies. What was shortened dramatically was the funding stages and bureaucratic bumbling in between phases. This was achieved by real time data sharing with public health authorities and a huge political will to cut red tape. This was probably the best thing Trump did during his presidency.
4. How the hell can you admit there were clinical trials and then say that 'safety testing' was skipped? That's literally the point of phase 1 and 2 clinical trials. No further 'safety testing' is required since m-rna technology has been used for other purposes for more than a decade and was worked on for decades before that. I first heard of it as an undergrad in biochemistry and microbiology classes back in the 80s.
5. "long list of side effects" compared to what? No longer than most medications that's for sure. The risks are pretty well known and are being monitored constantly in case more rare side effects show up.
6. People are dying? Well, not as fast if they get vaccinated, that's for sure. The numbers have been crunched for all age groups 12 and up and the risk of remaining unvaccinated is undeniably greater than the risk of vaccination. Anyone who says otherwise is too stupid to understand the data and should rely on their public health officials. "Do your own research" is generally code for someone who has no idea what they're talking about.
7. Not effective at preventing or containing covid? Utter nonsense - that's exactly what it does. People who say stupid schitt like this think the world is black and white and have no concept of "95% effective". Just because it's possible to catch and transmit covid when vaccinated doesn't mean you will. It's 95% less likely than if you weren't vaccinated. Only vapid copracephalic fucqs believe otherwise.
8. There are no 'hidden ingredients'. All available and easily found online.

First intelligent post in the whole thread.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

How much are you being paid to post your bullschitt on this forum??

When you can't debate the facts, you can always sling mud. You still in elementary school?

Don't be so hard on gonehuntin. The under-50-IQ people are entitled to a representative too.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Well yesterday Hannity on FOX News did a flip flop. He changed and now says everyone should talk to there Doctor and get a vaccine shot for COVID-19.

Whole news staff at FOX News now admits that they all got a COVID-19 shot while telling others not to. Question is how many died due to there bad

information?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I noticed that as well throughout Tuesday evening's broadcasts. Suddenly the message changed to "get the jab! get the jab!" which noticeably differs from past.

Somebody sent a strongly worded memo directing everyone to change the messaging.

Frankly, I was expecting to hear news of the 11K deaths documented in VAERS, but also allegation of the 40K in the other 11 non-public reporting systems.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Well yesterday Hannity on FOX News did a flip flop. He changed and now says everyone should talk to there Doctor and get a vaccine shot for COVID-19.

Whole news staff at FOX News now admits that they all got a COVID-19 shot while telling others not to. Question is how many died due to there bad

information?

That's why it's best not to trust the media.CDC or the government.Do your own research.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
How about thousands of illegal aliens and shipping illegals with covid and TB all.over the US.

and then contrast that with Trudeau Border Policies in Canada. The Dems are crazy and their supporters are even bigger idiots.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

They all said they did on the air, had the shot months ago. They been lying to you to.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Are you saying Trump started the pandemic. It started a year before his watch was up so it must have been his plan.

President Biden had not even decided to run yet.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
The smarmy Leftists tell themselves the lie that conservatives listen to Fox News with the same blind faith they listen to the rest of the corporate media (yes, projection).

They then tell themselves that conservatives think that their politicians are Messianic saviors and follow their every word with appropriate reverence (more projection).

Then when Fox shows their @$$ and Trump gets the stab they whine about how we’re not following our leaders.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,931 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,486
Posts18,490,298
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.