Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
CNN’s Dana Bash to Biden’s Surgeon General: Do You Think Fox News Is Killing People with Anti-Vax Rhetoric?

Surgeon General Vivek Murthy: “My worry is that all of this is misinformation that’s floating around, it’s having a real cost that can be measured in lives lost and that is just tragic.”

This is the new lie coming from the White House, the CDC (which is now an extension of the Biden Admin) and their stenographers in the media in order to justify censoring Americans.

On Friday Joe Biden was asked by a reporter: “What’s your message to platforms like Facebook?”

“They’re killing people,” Biden said. “I mean they’re really — look, the only pandemic we really have is among the unvaccinated and they’re killing people.”

Classic projection.

The US government actively suppressed information on affordable Covid treatments such as HQC and Ivermectin because they don’t make the pharmaceutical companies billions of dollars a year.

Thousands of people have died from the experimental Covid vaccines but that information is also being censored by the social media giants.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-killing-people-anti-vax-rhetoric-video/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Buck Fiden and his Chinese handlers ....

.....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
CNN’s Dana Bash to Biden’s Surgeon General: Do You Think Fox News Is Killing People with Anti-Vax Rhetoric?

Surgeon General Vivek Murthy: “My worry is that all of this is misinformation that’s floating around, it’s having a real cost that can be measured in lives lost and that is just tragic.”

This is the new lie coming from the White House, the CDC (which is now an extension of the Biden Admin) and their stenographers in the media in order to justify censoring Americans.

On Friday Joe Biden was asked by a reporter: “What’s your message to platforms like Facebook?”

“They’re killing people,” Biden said. “I mean they’re really — look, the only pandemic we really have is among the unvaccinated and they’re killing people.”

Classic projection.

The US government actively suppressed information on affordable Covid treatments such as HQC and Ivermectin because they don’t make the pharmaceutical companies billions of dollars a year.

Thousands of people have died from the experimental Covid vaccines but that information is also being censored by the social media giants.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-killing-people-anti-vax-rhetoric-video/

Commie Chkunt #1 lobs bowling ball at commie chkunt #2.

Commie chkunt #2 drops ball on toe.

Dumb fugk.

Lol. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Weak-minded people don't learn, they just follow.

LOL
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Its ok. Fox news should just keep it up. The funny thing is that the people on Fox News have all gotten the vaccine.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The biggest source of misinformation & outright lies about just about any subject is the .gov, led by the Biden WH, Naggin' Nanci, & Schumucky................and I can even imagine how Jen Sucky can even manage to look in the mirror to put her make-up on.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden is a Idiot if he thinks people believe what he says..That Surgeon General is one strange looking guy,where in the Hell did they find him.No way will i listen or believe anything he has to say.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Its ok. Fox news should just keep it up. The funny thing is that the people on Fox News have all gotten the vaccine.

Who from the DNC told you that all Fox News staffers had the Trump vaccine? Even though K-hun-t Biden inherited the vaccine(s) and a delivery mechanism his goal to have 70% of the population vaccinated by July 4th failed. Of course in 50 years he never got anything right.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So telling people not to take hydrochloroquine was saving lives, was it?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Who from the DNC told you that all Fox News staffers had the Trump vaccine? Even though K-hun-t Biden inherited the vaccine(s) and a delivery mechanism his goal to have 70% of the population vaccinated by July 4th failed. Of course in 50 years he never got anything right.

If its the Trump vaccine, how could it possibly be bad. Trump took it. He said the vaccine was good. Don't you trust Trump? Do you not support Trump? Next thing you know, you won't believe him when he tells you the election was stolen. Why do you hate America?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

If its the Trump vaccine, how could it possibly be bad. Trump took it. He said the vaccine was good. Don't you trust Trump? Do you not support Trump? Next thing you know, you won't believe him when he tells you the election was stolen. Why do you hate America?

I completely trust him, get your head out of the sand. Anyone that voted for Biden truly hates America.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What kind of pathetic f a g g o t can’t survive a fugking cold?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Faux News.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
What kind of pathetic f a g g o t can’t survive a fugking cold?

Well said sir!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I took my Docs advice. I was more scared of the covid than the shot. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I took my doc's advice when he said "I will give it only if you insist".

I told him no thank you.I have no fear of Covid and I work actively to improve my health and my immunity.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

1. Election wss stolen. You're too fugking stupid to look at the proof, and I'm not going to lead you buy the fugking hand and spoon feed it to you.
2. We don't hate Trump, you ignorant progressive liberal fugk.
3. We just hate you and your Amerika.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No vaccine for GRIDS to this very day. Low priority for 'your kind'....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JimFromTN = Nazi/homo-fluffer

If its the Trump vaccine, how could it possibly be bad. ?
Trump created the environment for the development of vaccines in the shortest time in modern medical history.

Trump took it.
How would a Nazi,like yourself know this?

He said the vaccine was good.
He had the word of Dr.Fauci aka Dr.Death for this assessment.

Don't you trust Trump?
Most rational citizens would trust a self made billionaire and Patriot like President Trump before they would trust a sodomite Nazi or the demented bastard.

Do you not support Trump?
Citizens,who believe in our Republic,would support a patriot like President Trump before we would trust a sodomite Nazi or the demented bastard.

Next thing you know, you won't believe him when he tells you the election was stolen.
Time will tell all good citizens about the level of corruption committed by the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,452 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,167
Posts18,484,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.