Home
Posted By: TrueGrit The Covid-19 shot is working. - 07/21/21
Know a few people personally that have tested positive Covid after being vaccinated for the China flu, and a couple are really sick. The Dumocrats are back peddling and trying to figure out what to do next. Get the vaccine, wear a mask, practice social distancing. Before long it's going to be everyone is going to need yearly bbooster shots if we're going to stop the spread of Covid-19.
Posted By: efw Re: The Covid-19 shot is working. - 07/21/21
Interesting how the matrices have changed. Early on we were concerned about deaths, then hospitalizations, now cases.

I never hear anything about the rate at which new cases are hospitalized and dying, nor the breakdown of deaths by age and comorbidities.

Yet we must be vigilant to do all that the govt says to rid the earth of not his deadly virus even if their edicts, by their own measures, do nothing.

Things that make ya go hmm…
I'm putting my life in God's hands.If I get the virus and survive,it was his will.If I die so be it.I'm not taking a vaccine that could affect my body in ways that cannot be reversed.I believe there are other motives behind these viruses.At first the covid-19 only affected old people.Young kids were affected rarely.Then the big push to vaccinate children.Why?Now new variants came out that affects everyone including children.They are pushing this shot way too hard for some reason,and it could be for reasons we are not aware of.It's really not a vaccine anyway,it's a technology that is not natural to the human body.Who knows what the long term affects are.
Posted By: KFWA Re: The Covid-19 shot is working. - 07/21/21
anecdotal

wife and daughter, both vaccinated went to visit her sister. They all went out multiple nights doing things -dinners, shows, etc. The day after my wife and daughter left, the sister gets really sick. Gets tested and sure enough she has covid.

My wife asked her what vaccine did she get,, she says "oh I didn't get it, I have vertigo".

Wife and Daughter are not sick
By any chance , were they around any demo Texas legislators????
Originally Posted by efw
Interesting how the matrices have changed. Early on we were concerned about deaths, then hospitalizations, now cases.

I never hear anything about the rate at which new cases are hospitalized and dying, nor the breakdown of deaths by age and comorbidities.

Yet we must be vigilant to do all that the govt says to rid the earth of not his deadly virus even if their edicts, by their own measures, do nothing.

Things that make ya go hmm…

Yep, the Dem narrative has changed slightly, expect more changes in the future.
Originally Posted by baldhunter
I'm putting my life in God's hands.If I get the virus and survive,it was his will.If I die so be it.I'm not taking a vaccine that could affect my body in ways that cannot be reversed.I believe there are other motives behind these viruses.At first the covid-19 only affected old people.Young kids were affected rarely.Then the big push the vaccinate children.Why?Now new variants came out that affects everyone including children.They are pushing this shot way too hard for some reason,and it could be for reasons we are not aware of.It's really not a vaccine anyway,it's a technology that is not natural to the human body.Who knows what the long term affects are.

I feel the same.It's unbelievable to me how some people just can't wake up and see something is not right about this covid vaccine.My Mom is 82 refuses to take the shot and says never in her lifetime has she seen a push by the government to take a vaccine like this.I'm 60 and have never seen a push like this.They going so far as pushing for vaccine passports to restrict unvaccinated people from being part of society.They seem determined to do whatever it takes to force this vaccine,all i hope for is people who do not want the vaccine to stay firm and continue pushing back.
I'm putting my life in God's hands.If I get the virus and survive,it was his will.If I die so be it.I'm not taking a vaccine that could affect my body in ways that cannot be reversed.I believe there are other motives behind these viruses.At first the covid-19 only affected old people.Young kids were affected rarely.Then the big push to vaccinate children.Why?Now new variants came out that affects everyone including children.They are pushing this shot way too hard for some reason,and it could be for reasons we are not aware of.It's really not a vaccine anyway,it's a technology that is not natural to the human body.Who knows what the long term affects are.

I agree!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

they were in Texas, but not Austin
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

they were in Texas, but not Austin

Damn!

I have to go into the belly of the beast shortly as Wifey had Cardiologist appt.
Posted By: add Re: The Covid-19 shot is working. - 07/21/21
Karl Denninger - There is now sufficient evidence to confirm that the Covid vaccines are not inhibiting transmission at all:

"There are 67 Democrats in the TX Delegation. I presume not all of them flew to DC; the news says "more than 50", which is enough to deny the quorum and was the point of the exercise.

There are now six confirmed Covid infections among them, and all are fully vaccinated. That's a failure rate of roughly 10% for symptomatic infections, and not just preventing infection either -- they transmitted it to each other as the infections were serial; not all got it on the same day.

Since the CDC says somewhere between 6 and 24 (best guess 11) people are entirely asymptomatic and untested for each tested, symptomatic infection this means that more than half of the delegation in fact has the virus and is presumably, under the CDC's claim of "asymptomatic transmission" spreading it to others.

Is ten percent failure rare? How about more than fifty percent?

That sounds rather more like "worthless" to me. What say you?

In addition a White House official also has tested positive after coming into contact with the delegation. Said person is also fully vaccinated and is symptomatic. They, since they are symptomatic, are presumptively contagious despite being "fully vaccinated."

How many White House officials were there? One? Boy, that's a pretty good breakthrough case percentage isn't it?

Never mind the 10%+ symptomatic failure rate, which strongly implies at least half the delegation actually got infected, among the delegation itself.

May I remind you that 80%, according to a study first published last summer, of the population has pre-existing resistance and thus would likely either by asymptomatic or only mildly so even if not vaccinated.

Have we improved anything at all other than, perhaps, individual outcomes with these shots?

The data says, within the confidence interval, no.

In other words there is no public health benefit to the jabs. These fully vaccinated people not only got the virus they gave it to others. That, my friends, is what everyone claimed wouldn't happen -- if you got jabbed you protected other people."
Posted By: add Re: The Covid-19 shot is working. - 07/21/21
From the comments:

"So the COVID-19 vaccine which isn't a vaccine doesn't prevent people from contracting COVID-19 which isn't a real disease but just the flu renamed for fear purposes.

[bleep], I never saw that one coming."

laugh
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Know a few people personally that have tested positive Covid after being vaccinated for the China flu, and a couple are really sick. The Dumocrats are back peddling and trying to figure out what to do next. Get the vaccine, wear a mask, practice social distancing. Before long it's going to be everyone is going to need yearly bbooster shots if we're going to stop the spread of Covid-19.

Yup. And gotta go back in the house and stay there... forever.

Fuggin commies.
Posted By: 673 Re: The Covid-19 shot is working. - 07/21/21

Pretty much how I feel about this.
Posted By: Teal Re: The Covid-19 shot is working. - 07/21/21
Wouldn't be shocked if these "positives" are an excuse to start finding "positives" in the white house - specifically Biden, who'll step down so Kamala and Pelosi come up to power.
I worry less since I got the vaccine!

Lot of people I know aren’t going to take it. They have all kinds of Dumass reasons
anecdotal

wife and daughter, both vaccinated went to visit her sister. They all went out multiple nights doing things -dinners, shows, etc. The day after my wife and daughter left, the sister gets really sick. Gets tested and sure enough she has covid.

My wife asked her what vaccine did she get,, she says "oh I didn't get it, I have vertigo".

Vertigo?

Lol
What’s that got to do with getting or not getting needle in the tricep?
Posted By: efw Re: The Covid-19 shot is working. - 07/21/21
Originally Posted by hanco

Lot of people I know aren’t going to take it. They have all kinds of Dumass reasons

Is the fact that the vaccine doesn’t do what they claim it does an dumbass reason?

I’m genuinely glad you worry less. I hope that feeling remains and you can live a pre-COVID life.

Don’t forget washing the hands regularly. That’s a big’un.
Just heard Mitch McConnell urging everyone to get the shot, it’s safe and we don’t want to be back again where we were this time last year.

That good, staunch, republican leader wouldn’t lie to us, I’m sure.
Originally Posted by Riverc

I feel the same.It's unbelievable to me how some people just can't wake up and see something is not right about this covid vaccine.My Mom is 82 refuses to take the shot and says never in her lifetime has she seen a push by the government to take a vaccine like this.I'm 60 and have never seen a push like this.They going so far as pushing for vaccine passports to restrict unvaccinated people from being part of society.They seem determined to do whatever it takes to force this vaccine,all i hope for is people who do not want the vaccine to stay firm and continue pushing back.

Yes, indeed. The nightmare world that conservatives have been warning about for decades is now upon us.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Just heard Mitch McConnell urging everyone to get the shot, it’s safe and we don’t want to be back again where we were this time last year.

The more you type the dumber you make yourself look. Pretty comical actually.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Riverc

Yes, indeed. The nightmare world that conservatives have been warning about for decades is now upon us.

Didn't they give up on mRNA vaccines for animals a decade or so back because of deaths?
Originally Posted by hanco

MY #1 personal dumass reason is watching a 28 year old man struggle out of his handicap equipped van and into the office building with his guide dog each day. He was a healthy military man until the .gov forced him to take a flu vaccine (pre COVID). Watching this wheelchair restricted young man, and knowing he knows his future quality of life, is sad indeed.

My #2 personal dumass reason is witnessing the effects of vaccines foisted upon my family upon their immigration (yes, legal) from Europe. They were sick for 3 years from side effects.

Face it, medicine is merely a practice of guesswork. Doctors have killed more members of my family than they have saved.

Fugk the Dems and their leftist vaccine- their Marxist reasoning is criminal.

Originally Posted by slumlord
anecdotal

Vertigo?

Lol
What’s that got to do with getting or not getting needle in the tricep?

whatya gonna do? women logic. I couldn't make the connection.
The NYS dept. of health claims that 67% of New Yorkers are fully vaccinated, yet we have more positive cases than we did at this time last summer.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The NYS dept. of health claims that 67% of New Yorkers are fully vaccinated, yet we have more positive cases than we did at this time last summer.

This is the pattern across the world. Those nations with the highest numbers of fully vaccinated also represent the highest numbers of COVID19 hospitalizations and deaths. Conversely, those nations with the lowest numbers of vaccinated, represent the lowest current numbers of COVID19 hospitalizations and deaths. Naturally, the MSM news shows are not leading with this story.
anecdotal

This single post contains one helluva lot of retard.
Let’s see…

Olympians still have COVID. Pelosi staff has COVID. Plane full of retards still have COVID.

So just what in the fugk are they claiming the shot does?
Originally Posted by deflave
So just what in the fugk are they claiming the shot does?

What it does is, makes someone a but load of money.
anecdotal

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist
Originally Posted by Teal
Wouldn't be shocked if these "positives" are an excuse to start finding "positives" in the white house - specifically Biden, who'll step down so Kamala and Pelosi come up to power.

..........That would be my guess. They used Joe to get into the White House 'cause commala couldn't get enough votes even with the cheating. They're just looking for an excuse to have Joe step down on the advice of his doctor. But not too soon; because that would arouse suspicion. But it's coming and that's my theory.
anecdotal

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist

At least you admit it’s retarded.
Banner hospital is requiring all staff to be vaccinated by November or be fired. Fug arsehats!
Originally Posted by cfran

I can certainly see how you’d think that way.

I can certainly see how you’d think that way.
Maybe you should quit typing?
Maybe you should quit typing?

Twice for you so maybe it would sink in. I see that it didn’t.

Rick has the necessary hurt feelings report forms for you.

Stay well.
" Gets tested and sure enough she has covid.
"

There is no valid test for COVID-19. If you take the time to read about the PCR test (that the governments around the world to keep the case numbers up or down) on the FDA website they admit at the end of the 35-40 pages that a positive test result doesn't mean you are infected and a negative test result doesn't mean you aren't infected. They may have removed this part of the PCR description by now.

They had this planned.
Next they will blame and try to punish those who didnt get jabbed.

They plan for many more to get ill this fall.

The jab was the Delta V.
None of the vaccines are FDA approved yet....just sayin'
Much easier to manipulate numbers than it is to manipulate people and most people are easily manipulated...
Originally Posted by jaguartx

They had this planned.
Next they will blame and try to punish those who didnt get jabbed.

They plan for many more to get ill this fall.

The jab was the Delta V.

This is my opinion, as well.
I’m not being part of the experiment I’ve been exposed multiple times I’ll take my chances
From the Texas Department of State Health Services...

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07/21/coronavirus-texas-vaccinated-deaths/

Of the 8,787 people who have died in Texas due to COVID-19 since early February, at least 43 were fully vaccinated, the Texas Department of State Health Services said.

That means 99.5% of people who died due to COVID-19 in Texas from Feb. 8 to July 14 were unvaccinated, while 0.5% were the result of “breakthrough infections,” which DSHS defines as people who contracted the virus two weeks after being fully vaccinated.

The agency did not release details about the 43 deaths and noted that these are preliminary numbers, which could change because each case must be confirmed through public health investigations. Statewide, more than 50,000 people have died of COVID-19 since March 2020, but the rate of deaths has slowed dramatically since vaccines became widely available in April.
© 24hourcampfire