Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Know a few people personally that have tested positive Covid after being vaccinated for the China flu, and a couple are really sick. The Dumocrats are back peddling and trying to figure out what to do next. Get the vaccine, wear a mask, practice social distancing. Before long it's going to be everyone is going to need yearly bbooster shots if we're going to stop the spread of Covid-19.

Life is good live it while you can.
GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Interesting how the matrices have changed. Early on we were concerned about deaths, then hospitalizations, now cases.

I never hear anything about the rate at which new cases are hospitalized and dying, nor the breakdown of deaths by age and comorbidities.

Yet we must be vigilant to do all that the govt says to rid the earth of not his deadly virus even if their edicts, by their own measures, do nothing.

Things that make ya go hmm…

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm putting my life in God's hands.If I get the virus and survive,it was his will.If I die so be it.I'm not taking a vaccine that could affect my body in ways that cannot be reversed.I believe there are other motives behind these viruses.At first the covid-19 only affected old people.Young kids were affected rarely.Then the big push to vaccinate children.Why?Now new variants came out that affects everyone including children.They are pushing this shot way too hard for some reason,and it could be for reasons we are not aware of.It's really not a vaccine anyway,it's a technology that is not natural to the human body.Who knows what the long term affects are.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
anecdotal

wife and daughter, both vaccinated went to visit her sister. They all went out multiple nights doing things -dinners, shows, etc. The day after my wife and daughter left, the sister gets really sick. Gets tested and sure enough she has covid.

My wife asked her what vaccine did she get,, she says "oh I didn't get it, I have vertigo".

Wife and Daughter are not sick

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
By any chance , were they around any demo Texas legislators????

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by efw
Interesting how the matrices have changed. Early on we were concerned about deaths, then hospitalizations, now cases.

I never hear anything about the rate at which new cases are hospitalized and dying, nor the breakdown of deaths by age and comorbidities.

Yet we must be vigilant to do all that the govt says to rid the earth of not his deadly virus even if their edicts, by their own measures, do nothing.

Things that make ya go hmm…

Yep, the Dem narrative has changed slightly, expect more changes in the future.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by baldhunter
I'm putting my life in God's hands.If I get the virus and survive,it was his will.If I die so be it.I'm not taking a vaccine that could affect my body in ways that cannot be reversed.I believe there are other motives behind these viruses.At first the covid-19 only affected old people.Young kids were affected rarely.Then the big push the vaccinate children.Why?Now new variants came out that affects everyone including children.They are pushing this shot way too hard for some reason,and it could be for reasons we are not aware of.It's really not a vaccine anyway,it's a technology that is not natural to the human body.Who knows what the long term affects are.

I feel the same.It's unbelievable to me how some people just can't wake up and see something is not right about this covid vaccine.My Mom is 82 refuses to take the shot and says never in her lifetime has she seen a push by the government to take a vaccine like this.I'm 60 and have never seen a push like this.They going so far as pushing for vaccine passports to restrict unvaccinated people from being part of society.They seem determined to do whatever it takes to force this vaccine,all i hope for is people who do not want the vaccine to stay firm and continue pushing back.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I'm putting my life in God's hands.If I get the virus and survive,it was his will.If I die so be it.I'm not taking a vaccine that could affect my body in ways that cannot be reversed.I believe there are other motives behind these viruses.At first the covid-19 only affected old people.Young kids were affected rarely.Then the big push to vaccinate children.Why?Now new variants came out that affects everyone including children.They are pushing this shot way too hard for some reason,and it could be for reasons we are not aware of.It's really not a vaccine anyway,it's a technology that is not natural to the human body.Who knows what the long term affects are.

I agree!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

they were in Texas, but not Austin

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

they were in Texas, but not Austin

Damn!

I have to go into the belly of the beast shortly as Wifey had Cardiologist appt.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Karl Denninger - There is now sufficient evidence to confirm that the Covid vaccines are not inhibiting transmission at all:

"There are 67 Democrats in the TX Delegation. I presume not all of them flew to DC; the news says "more than 50", which is enough to deny the quorum and was the point of the exercise.

There are now six confirmed Covid infections among them, and all are fully vaccinated. That's a failure rate of roughly 10% for symptomatic infections, and not just preventing infection either -- they transmitted it to each other as the infections were serial; not all got it on the same day.

Since the CDC says somewhere between 6 and 24 (best guess 11) people are entirely asymptomatic and untested for each tested, symptomatic infection this means that more than half of the delegation in fact has the virus and is presumably, under the CDC's claim of "asymptomatic transmission" spreading it to others.

Is ten percent failure rare? How about more than fifty percent?

That sounds rather more like "worthless" to me. What say you?

In addition a White House official also has tested positive after coming into contact with the delegation. Said person is also fully vaccinated and is symptomatic. They, since they are symptomatic, are presumptively contagious despite being "fully vaccinated."

How many White House officials were there? One? Boy, that's a pretty good breakthrough case percentage isn't it?

Never mind the 10%+ symptomatic failure rate, which strongly implies at least half the delegation actually got infected, among the delegation itself.

May I remind you that 80%, according to a study first published last summer, of the population has pre-existing resistance and thus would likely either by asymptomatic or only mildly so even if not vaccinated.

Have we improved anything at all other than, perhaps, individual outcomes with these shots?

The data says, within the confidence interval, no.

In other words there is no public health benefit to the jabs. These fully vaccinated people not only got the virus they gave it to others. That, my friends, is what everyone claimed wouldn't happen -- if you got jabbed you protected other people."

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
From the comments:

"So the COVID-19 vaccine which isn't a vaccine doesn't prevent people from contracting COVID-19 which isn't a real disease but just the flu renamed for fear purposes.

[bleep], I never saw that one coming."

laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Know a few people personally that have tested positive Covid after being vaccinated for the China flu, and a couple are really sick. The Dumocrats are back peddling and trying to figure out what to do next. Get the vaccine, wear a mask, practice social distancing. Before long it's going to be everyone is going to need yearly bbooster shots if we're going to stop the spread of Covid-19.

Yup. And gotta go back in the house and stay there... forever.

Fuggin commies.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Pretty much how I feel about this.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wouldn't be shocked if these "positives" are an excuse to start finding "positives" in the white house - specifically Biden, who'll step down so Kamala and Pelosi come up to power.

Me

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I worry less since I got the vaccine!

Lot of people I know aren’t going to take it. They have all kinds of Dumass reasons

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
anecdotal

wife and daughter, both vaccinated went to visit her sister. They all went out multiple nights doing things -dinners, shows, etc. The day after my wife and daughter left, the sister gets really sick. Gets tested and sure enough she has covid.

My wife asked her what vaccine did she get,, she says "oh I didn't get it, I have vertigo".

Wife and Daughter are not sick

Vertigo?

Lol
What’s that got to do with getting or not getting needle in the tricep?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by hanco
I worry less since I got the vaccine!

Lot of people I know aren’t going to take it. They have all kinds of Dumass reasons

Is the fact that the vaccine doesn’t do what they claim it does an dumbass reason?

I’m genuinely glad you worry less. I hope that feeling remains and you can live a pre-COVID life.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Don’t forget washing the hands regularly. That’s a big’un.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just heard Mitch McConnell urging everyone to get the shot, it’s safe and we don’t want to be back again where we were this time last year.

That good, staunch, republican leader wouldn’t lie to us, I’m sure.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 1minute, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,863
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.