Home
Posted By: JakeBlues Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/22/21
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy says the GOP won't participate in a House investigation of the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol if Democrats won't accept the members he appointed.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday rejected two of McCarthy's five picks to the panel, Indiana Rep. Jim Banks, who was tapped to be the top Republican on the panel, and Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan.

McCarthy said in a statement that Pelosi's move was “an egregious abuse of power and will irreparably damage this institution.”

Pelosi rejected two Trump supporting Republicans for the so called January 6th “investigation” because she says they would destroy the integrity of the investigation. What is an investigation anyway? Isn’t it people trying to look at an event objectively to determine lessons learned? So what about herself and the other Trump haters she will appoint? Using her own bias based argument, shouldn’t she recuse herself and all the Trump haters to protect the integrity of the investigation?

Of course not because it’s not an investigation but instead a kangaroo court prosecuting impeachment 3.0 to distract everyone from their abysmal performance in the first 6 months. When nothing you do goes right, there’s always bash Trump beast mode as a backup plan.
Of course she did. Witch doesn’t want the truth to come out.

I literally laughed at her statement that it would ruin the “integrity” of her fake ass “investigation!

Like the Fuggin DemoRat’s are known for their “Integrity” 🤪

What a fuggin joke !
Instead of talking about the border CRISIS or the highest inflation in decades or the election audit or crime being through the roof or China being out of control or the race war that they’re brewing or the opportunity to destroy Communism in Cuba or their Fascist relationship with the media or big tech, they’ll bash Trump and drag it out as long as possible as a distraction and the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party will flood the airwaves with the chaff.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Instead of talking about the border CRISIS or the highest inflation in decades or the election audit or crime being through the roof or China being out of control or the race war that they’re brewing or the opportunity to destroy Communism in Cuba or their Fascist relationship with the media or big tech, they’ll bash Trump and drag it out as long as possible as a distraction and the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party while flood the airwaves with the chaff.

PREZACTLY !
Posted By: Riverc Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/22/21
Instead of talking about the border CRISIS or the highest inflation in decades or the election audit or crime being through the roof or China being out of control or the race war that they’re brewing or the opportunity to destroy Communism in Cuba or their Fascist relationship with the media or big tech, they’ll bash Trump and drag it out as long as possible as a distraction and the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party will flood the airwaves with the chaff.

You hit the nail on the head.
Wyoming’s favorite Democrat chimes in…

Posted By: Esox357 Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/22/21
The hypocrite elite couldn't find integrity if it fell on them.
Don't think the demoRATS GAS if Republicans don't participate in her kangaroo court.

Just moved some more $$'s aside for buy opportunities toward the end of the year when she and the rest of the commie dumb fugks run out of rope.
I hope they keep this garbage up and we get enough voting changes in place to win the largest number of House seats in mid term election history.
Rotf Pelosi just said in her best straight face that it wasn’t a factor in her impeachment 3.0 gang choices who voted for election confirmation.
And yet she still remains...........................

So sad to see a creature like that with that kind of power.

Overshadowed only by our incompetent & illegitimate fake POTUS.

MM
Posted By: rainshot Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/22/21
They’re consistently on the attack. She’s “investigating “ the event she arranged.
Any betts on when we’ll finally rid ourselves of this madness?
Originally Posted by rainshot
They’re consistently on the attack. She’s “investigating “ the event she arranged.

Prediction: every January 6th for the rest of our lives the news will have a "Remember the Insurrection" special.
Posted By: WAM Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/22/21
Originally Posted by rainshot

Prediction: every January 6th for the rest of our lives the news will have a "Remember the Insurrection" special.

Well, why not? We have Cinco de Mayo and Juneteenth, so what’s one more ludicrous hoot and holler day? I believe that IF there is a revolution, historians will mark January 6th as the first shot fired, just like April 19, 1775 not July 4, 1776. Who knows?
The speaker of the US House, Nancy Pelosi, has appointed a second anti-Trump Republican to the select committee which will investigate the deadly 6 January assault on the US Capitol by supporters of Donald Trump.

Asked if she would ask Adam Kinzinger of Illinois to join fellow Trump critic Liz Cheney of Wyoming on the panel, Pelosi told ABC’s This Week: “That would be my plan.”

Kinzinger said he “humbly accepted” the appointment.
Bitch...

A day before the U.S. House’s new select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection holds its first public hearing, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy called Reps. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., and Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill. — who agreed to sit on the panel after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected two of McCarthy’s picks — “Pelosi Republicans.”

Speaking to reporters in the Rose Garden at a White House ceremony commemorating the anniversary of the Americans With Disabilities Act, McCarthy was asked whether he planned to punish Cheney and Kinzinger for agreeing to participate in the select probe.

“We’ll see,” McCarthy said before giving them the disparaging label.

As Cheney entered an afternoon prep session for Tuesday’s hearing, she was asked about McCarthy’s comments.

“I think that’s pretty childish,” Cheney said.

“We’ve got very serious business here,” she said. “And we’ve got important work to do.”
Posted By: kennyd Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/26/21
I already know what they will find
Will the truth ever be told about that day?
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Will the truth ever be told about that day?

Not only no, but the same lies will be relived again and again, every year on January 6th in the media, for the rest of your life, when they show their annual "When our Democracy Almost Died" special.
And the drama begins...
For crying out loud, they have a cop saying that January 6th was worse than fighting in Iraq.
Another dog and pony show to try and conceal the fact that despite a lot of them being there for a lot of years, they don't have a clue on how to run the country. I offer as proof the shape the country is in. miles
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/27/21
For crying out loud, they have a cop saying that January 6th was worse than fighting in Iraq.

I wonder what they'll think when it really gets serious.

Someone should ask that guy why it was worse to have Chewbacca guy and a bunch of other disgruntled unarmed people with political signs than being surrounded by 100s of Hajis with loaded AK-47s.
Would love to see definitive proof of election fraud to come out of AZ right in the middle is this circus.

when I first saw him crying I thought he was weeping for Ms. Babbitt...
turns out he was remembering getting some tear gas in his eye.

but remember the video footage that it was Police or FBI firing the concussion rounds into the crowd...
I love how police are heroes on January 6th against an unarmed political riot, but were the enemy when countless BLM and Antifa rent-a-thugs were terrorizing neighborhoods with bats, knives, Molatov cocktails and firearms.
It is coming out. The Michigan assault was just an FBI trial run. The problem is that the media will cover it just like Hunter's laptop, with manure.
Posted By: poboy Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/27/21
The officer reading his testimony right now as if it is the first time
he ever saw it.
Posted By: Chisos Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/27/21

Hell, we got a newly elected ( by 86 votes) U.S Representative for the TX-23 district, who is one of the traitors who rolled on Trump in favor of the 1/6 investigation. Wife saw a disgusting interview he gave where the little pussy claimed he thought he was going to die in the Capitol after having survived Afghanistan. Of course, he didn't tell the fake news station he was a REMF while he was over there. The little SOB should have been out in the hallway shaking those peoples hands instead of hiding under his desk. He be gone the next election.
Originally Posted by poboy
The officer reading his testimony right now as if it is the first time he ever saw it.

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how many of these are prepared statements from the think tank.
Originally Posted by Chisos

Hell, we got a newly elected ( by 86 votes) U.S Representative for the TX-23 district, who is one of the traitors who rolled on Trump in favor of the 1/6 investigation. Wife saw a disgusting interview he gave where the little pussy claimed he thought he was going to die in the Capitol after having survived Afghanistan. Of course, he didn't tell the fake news station he was a REMF while he was over there. The little SOB should have been out in the hallway shaking those peoples hands instead of hiding under his desk. He be gone the next election.

So in other words, his most danger on deployment was a paper cut or choking on a chicken wing.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/27/21
these guys ought to be raising hell about their superiors using them as a bait in a dipschit hunt. one guy with AR could have taken that whole defensive line down and done whatever the hell they wanted. they were set up like bowling pins
Originally Posted by rem141r
these guys ought to be raising hell about their superiors using them as a bait in a dipschit hunt. one guy with AR could have taken that whole defensive line down and done whatever the hell they wanted. they were set up like bowling pins

Exactly, no outrage over being useful idiots in the plot.
It’s already come out, just waiting on the final report.

Whatever it takes to keep that pension and make it home safe every night.
I'm not up to speed on this 1/6 protest...but is there any video out there with some conservative protester kicking any cop ass? You'd think if there was, it'd be all over MSM news sites. I think there is a saying on the 'fire ..... pictures, or it didn't happen.
Posted By: Chisos Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/27/21
Originally Posted by Chisos

So in other words, his most danger on deployment was a paper cut or choking on a chicken wing.

Exactly. But now he's put himself on Piglosi's list of useful idiots. His dishonest reaching across the aisle, thinking it will ingratiate himself to the Dims, will only result in him drawing back a nub.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/27/21
I would ask two questions:

1. If this was an insurrection, how come nobody has been charged with "Insurrection?' Hmmm? Not one person.

2. What is the legal difference between what happened to Ashli Babbitt and what happened to George Floyd?
Posted By: oldguns Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/27/21
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD!!!!
The logic chain questions that no one will ask Pelosi is this...

You claim this was an insurrection and claim it was well planned and executed. If so, that means there was most definitely intelligence that told you when and where it was going take place. If you knew that information, why didn't YOU take appropriate action to prevent the event? And if said intelligence was not conveyed to YOU, why isn't the person who withheld that critical intelligence on trial here? And how the fugk is an insurrection possible by a bunch of pissed off protestors that are completely unarmed? To me, it is quite clear that there are FAR more questions that Pelosi needs to answer than anyone else.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/27/21
It was well planned and executed but the government is the one that did it. Pelosi is if nothing else very energetic in destroying America as we know it and we are allowing her to do it. mcConnell and the republicans are helping her.
I wish Trump was in charge, had the evidence that it was an inside job, or at least insiders knowingly looked the other way, and gave a handful of people the death penalty for treason. Until something that extreme occurs, treason will just be a normal way of soing business in DC.
The Department of Justice has told several former Trump administration officials that they can answer questions from Congress about efforts by President Donald Trump or DOJ officials to challenge, stop the counting or overturn the results of the presidential election.

The letters are being sent to former officials who were asked to testify or answer further questions from the House Oversight and Senate Judiciary committees, according to Justice Department and congressional officials.

The Senate committee, for example, has notified witnesses that it is looking into reports of “an alleged plot between then-President Donald Trump and then-acting Assistant Attorney General of the Civil Division Jeffrey Bossert Clark to use the Department of Justice to further Trump’s efforts to subvert the results of the 2020 presidential election.”
Why no testimony from the "hero" cop that shot and killed an unarmed female?
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Why no testimony from the "hero" cop that shot and killed an unarmed female?

Good point. He sure had a bird's eye view from the "front line".
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Pelosi’s Kangaroo Court - 07/27/21
Originally Posted by steve4102

Whatever it takes to keep that pension and make it home safe every night.

Plus the big hunk of cash he received from ??

I read some of these headlines this morning F'n-sickening ! ! !

And to think a big percentage of this country and much of the world believe every word of this BS .
frown emmy award for this lying POS

Here are highlights from their testimony.

Capitol Police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell
An Army veteran, Gonell said his experience during the insurrection was more terrifying than serving in Iraq, where he had to conduct supply missions on roads laced with improvised explosive devices.

"Nothing in my experience in the Army or as a law enforcement officer prepared me for what we confronted on Jan. 6," he told the panel, recounting hand-to-hand combat with the rioters that likened to a "medieval" battle.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
frown emmy award for this lying POS

Here are highlights from their testimony.

Capitol Police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell
An Army veteran, Gonell said his experience during the insurrection was more terrifying than serving in Iraq, where he had to conduct supply missions on roads laced with improvised explosive devices.

"Nothing in my experience in the Army or as a law enforcement officer prepared me for what we confronted on Jan. 6," he told the panel, recounting hand-to-hand combat with the rioters that likened to a "medieval" battle.

He sounds like that stupid bitch AOC who claimed she almost “lost her life” and now has PTSD. 😡
Yep ..
© 24hourcampfire