Home
Here is a good read on Biden's plans to bans firearms and how the so called "fact Checkers" cover for him with blatant outright lies.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/22/nolte-bidens-9mm-ban-again-proves-fact-checkers-liars/
I hate Biden as much as the next guy, but that's not what he said. I'm sure he'd have us down to Red Rider BB Guns if he could have his way, but all he actually said was that he wanted to ban magazines of a certain round count. Totally unconstitutional, of course, but that's bad enough on its own that you don't need to try to make his words mean something they don't.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I hate Biden as much as the next guy, but that's not what he said. I'm sure he'd have us down to Red Rider BB Guns if he could have his way, but all he actually said was that he wanted to ban magazines of a certain round count. Totally unconstitutional, of course, but that's bad enough on its own that you don't need to try to make his words mean something they don't.

BS. While he mentioned round counts of 20,30,40 etc... he specifically noted 9mm handguns. How many 9mm handguns can you name with 20+ in a mag? Most are 15-16. By calling out a particular caliber and platform he was clearly indicating what he really wants to do.

From the linked article

Biden said, “The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous. I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things.”

From Biden’s own mouth.

https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1418019006880133122

What’s the issue here with what he said or didn’t say?
Originally Posted by MAC

BS. While he mentioned round counts of 20,30,40 etc... he specifically noted 9mm handguns. How many 9mm handguns can you name with 20+ in a mag? Most are 15-16. By calling out a particular caliber and platform he was clearly indicating what he really wants to do.

My Glock 26,19, and 17 accept 32 round mags. He wants the mags. He may well come later for all handguns of any caliber. No doubt he'd do it if he thought he could. But that's just not what he said in that quote. It's bad enough he wants the mags. Let's focus on that.
Originally Posted by MAC

My Glock 26,19, and 17 accept 32 round mags. He wants the mags. He may well come later for all handguns of any caliber. No doubt he'd do it if he thought he could. But that's just not what he said in that quote. It's bad enough he wants the mags. Let's focus on that.

Wrong he’s following the Black NY mayor candidate to ban the most popular ghetto blaster 9mm. Not 2 weeks ago.

https://www.newsweek.com/eric-adams...s-focus-assault-rifles-misplaced-1608630

We should not have to ban handguns," Adams replied. "We need to zero in on that handgun, and you will see the decrease in many of these shootings."
Originally Posted by MAC

That fughker hasn't clearly indicated anything since the mid 2000s and that is even debatable.
Originally Posted by steve4102

From the linked article

Biden said, “The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous. I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things.”

From Biden’s own mouth.

https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1418019006880133122

What’s the issue here with what he said or didn’t say?

I think the question is whether “those things” are the mags or the firearms capable of accepting them.

While Biden is a senile puppet given to misstatements, he tends to give things away when he makes a mistake. Given that history I’m inclined to believe he meant the firearms capable of taking those mags… as in Australia, all semi-autos that accept detachable mags.

We all know that’s where they’re headed no matter how you parse his words.
Don’t have one of those pussy 9 mm things Joe. Blow me anyway.
Comrades, there are numerous conservative and liberal sites that strive to present news information packaged and presented in certain way. The best way is to listen to the speaker and draw your conclusions based on what is actually said. Letting others do your thinking for you is almost never good for you unless it comes from your ma or pa.
To me "a weapon that can have the ability to" means the firearm that can accept such a magazine, not just the magazine.
Originally Posted by efw

We all know that’s where they’re headed no matter how you parse his words.

Can't disagree with that.
In New Jersey we went from 30 round magazines to 15 rounders and now to 10 round magazines. What's next? I see some of the Federal Courts are saying the magazine bans are unconstitutional, it hasn't trickled down here.
Originally Posted by mathman
To me "a weapon that can have the ability to" means the firearm that can accept such a magazine, not just the magazine.

That was my thought as well

banning magazines is unconstitutional ? Show me where as many states have already had bans in place for years
The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous. I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things.”

To me "a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20,30,40,50, 120 shots from that weapon" means any firearm that doesn't self destruct after the 19th shot.

You can fire 120 shots from a single shot 22. You can fire 120 shots from any firearm. In short, the above quote means any and all firearms.
Can someone show me where Biden mentioned anything about magazines in the quote posted above?
So, if I have a slingshot and a pocket full of marbles.....
Biden and the Democrats are talking about without reloading, or changing “clips”.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

You'd have more IQ points in your pocket than Dementia Joe got in total.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Biden and the Democrats are talking about without reloading, or changing “clips”.

Again, I'm going but the Biden quote and there is no mention of clips or magazines. Words matter and his quote concerns all firearms.
Beijing Biden is still having trouble getting the wrapper off his bubble gum poor guy > NOT !
Don't pay attention to his specific words, it's the intent that is the concern. That's what they did to us in Canada. Bit by bit. We only want to limit this one thing. Oh, now we just want to add something else to it. Oh, now we want to ban that thing we first limited. And anything that looks like it.

Don't give an inch. They never, ever stop.
Originally Posted by grouseman
Don't pay attention to his specific words, it's the intent that is the concern. That's what they did to us in Canada. Bit by bit. We only want to limit this one thing. Oh, now we just want to add something else to it. Oh, now we want to ban that thing we first limited. And anything that looks like it.

Don't give an inch. They never, ever stop.

By the words posted, he wants to ban every firearm, which I'm certain is what they want.

A slingshot is GTG for the moment.

If it's a "wrist rocket" it's already a no-go in NY.

I always wanted one when I was a kid...
Originally Posted by ribka

banning magazines is unconstitutional ? Show me where as many states have already had bans in place for years

Restrictions vis a vis magazines constitute an infringement on the RTKABA. If they are used in firearms, like triggers, barrels, hammers, ammunition, etc., then any restrictions on them constitute an infringement. Infringements are barred by the Second Amendment.

Infringe means to whittle away at, or penetrate into, any portion of the outermost part of something.

smaller pockets WILL be mandated.....

Restrictions vis a vis magazines constitute an infringement on the RTKABA. If they are used in firearms, like triggers, barrels, hammers, ammunition, etc., then any restrictions on them constitute an infringement. Infringements are barred by the Second Amendment.

Infringe means to whittle away at, or penetrate into, any portion of the outermost part of something.

So sort of (exactly) like when Trump banned bump stocks and talked about his dislike of silencers??? Or was that totally different???
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

So sort of (exactly) like when Trump banned bump stocks and talked about his dislike of silencers??? Or was that totally different???

Glad you voted your feelings and went for Biden.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Glad you voted your feelings and went for Biden.

Glad you support gun control. Lol.
The mayoral candidate's suggestion to search bags reminds me of "stop and frisk." NY tried that before and it reduced crime. But they stopped it because it was "raciss."

Homicides committed by Blacks per 100,000 Blacks: 17.8.
Homicides committed by Whites per 100,000 Whites: 1.78

So tell me again whatneeds to be banned.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The mayoral candidate's suggestion to search bags reminds me of "stop and frisk." NY tried that before and it reduced crime. But they stopped it because it was "raciss."

Homicides committed by Blacks per 100,000 Blacks: 17.8.
Homicides committed by Whites per 100,000 Whites: 1.78

So tell me again whatneeds to be banned.

Are you saying black people should be banned???

Nope. I was a major critic of Trump on those things. Go back and look at my posts on this .

Nope. I was a major critic of Trump on those things. Go back and look at my posts on this .

Thank you. There are not very many honest people in this forum much less people who will actually and honestly answer that simple question.

Most people just start making homophobic insults and calling people liberals rather than answering that question.
I took his comments to mean he wants to ban magazines.

But it is difficult to understand what he means because he has the communication skills of Mr. Potato Head.

Thank you. There are not very many honest people in this forum much less people who will actually and honestly answer that simple question.

Most people just start making homophobic insults and calling people liberals rather than answering that question.

Here comes Capt. Quit On Life.

EARLY!

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

But it is difficult to understand what he means because he has the communication skills of Mr. Potato Head.

Exactly.
Originally Posted by deflave

Sure, I can take it to mean that, but that's not what he said.
What happens if your attacked by a mob of hundreds and you need to defend yourself? ANTIFA, BLM and other Democrats have no problem killing an unarmed individual, but your going to need large cap mags to deal with determined Democratic thugs. I don’t want to end up like Reginald Denny!
Originally Posted by ConradCA
What happens if your attacked by a mob of hundreds and you need to defend yourself? ANTIFA, BLM and other Democrats have no problem killing an unarmed individual, but your going to need large cap mags to deal with determined Democratic thugs.

Well you certainly won’t be defending yourself with a bump stock….the people who sat by silently while those were added to the list have not business crying about magazines or anything else.
Bump stocks are a gimmick that would not help you defend yourself.

You are correct but it was yet another incremental step in the gun control process weather you like it or not.
Groids love the 30 round Glocks
Originally Posted by hookeye

How about the 15 and 17 round glock mags. Surely you won’t mind when those are added to the list

How about the 15 and 17 round glock mags. Surely you won’t mind when those are added to the list

Shut your cock holster. You know nothing about anything. Commie chkunt.

Your life took a turn for the worse many years ago and now you think you're getting even with the people that did it to you. Here's a clue. You're not. You're just some dumbass that comes on a bulletin board where he's not welcome and posts a bunch of liberal garbage, making himself look like the loser he is, daily. You really are pathetic man.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Your life took a turn for the worse many years ago and now you think you're getting even with the people that did it to you. Here's a clue. You're not. You're just some dumbass that comes on a bulletin board where he's not welcome and posts a bunch of liberal garbage, making himself look like the loser he is, daily. You really are pathetic man.

My life took a turn for the worse??? Lol, quite the opposite really. Why is it so hard for you to stay on topic??? Clearly you are the commie who knows nothing which is why you post nothing of substance.

You’ll bend over and take it while Biden takes away them pesky 15 round Glock magazines.
Most us already knew that.

"Fact checker" is code for Propaganda Specialist.

You are correct but it was yet another incremental step in the gun control process weather you like it or not.

Watch4Queers still crying about his bump stock.
Loves him some WLP though.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

It’s all good man, you’re cool with incremental gun confiscation. That’s pretty in American but you do you.

For sure though, just insult me, don’t bother saying anything intelligent lol.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

It’s all good man, you’re cool with incremental gun confiscation. That’s pretty in American but you do you.

For sure though, just insult me, don’t bother saying anything intelligent lol.

LOL. Same ole crap. Show where the Orange Man Hurt you.

You’ll bend over and take it while Biden takes away them pesky 15 round Glock magazines.

15?? Shirley you jest, honey.

Lmao.

Why don't you take Beatoff's place as his confiscation czar, motor mouth.

My life took a turn for the worse??? Lol, quite the opposite really. Why is it so hard for you to stay on topic??? Clearly you are the commie who knows nothing which is why you post nothing of substance.

Fuggin loser. It's great that you keep hanging around.. for target practice.

Lol.

15?? Shirley you jest, honey.

Lmao.

Why don't you take Beatoff's place as his confiscation czar, motor mouth.

Why would I be the confiscation czar??? I’m here arguing agains all forms of gun confiscation and you all are making excuses to let your gay crush (trump) of the hook for his part in it. There are far better spokespeople for gun control in this thread than me. You for example.
Originally Posted by old_boots

A slingshot is GTG for the moment.

If it's a "wrist rocket" it's already a no-go in NY.

I always wanted one when I was a kid...

And sure as hell don’t have one in the passenger compartment of the vehicle in Michigan
© 24hourcampfire