Home
https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-could-spread-flatulence-ministers-143119195.html

Turns out rootin tootin toots might spread C-19.

But sitting ‘round the campfire shooting the bull and tooting are safe cause the fire cause an updraft that draws air from the perimeter then up at the center.

Foreign government ministers.
Not Baptist ones.

But one thing is certain.
Covid news is spread through Bull [bleep].
Cdc says they cant find it with their own test....but know its in your schit.
Follow the science. [sarc]
Old people lettin off SBDs in church. Gotta have they breakfast from their disgusting runny egg yolk and bloatmeal/metamucil slurry.

I think your stomach needs to growl in church, skip breakfast. You don’t need three squares a day if youre just warming a pew and making poots.
If it's true that we actually "break wind" 5 to 25 times a day this may have more relevance to global warming......not so much covid-19.,....

Let's see here.....six billion people farting 15 times a day at .05 cubic feet per occurrence....lets see here....my calculator just went on the fritz....but it's one helluva lotta methane..... aha.....I've got it.....covid-19 is the cause of global warming..... and add to this the BS that comes from the DNC and Washington DC .....wait.....don't anyone strike a match or our whole damn planet could blow to smitherenes.....this is really scary!
Somebody on here was scared of “aerosolized fecal matter” floating in mid air above a public toilet bowl. Love to find that thread….
Healthy people tend to break wind between five to 25 times a day

WTF, all burrito diet???
Originally Posted by jackmountain
“aerosolized fecal matter”

Farticles?
If it can be spread by farts, I'm betting that belching can do it, too. Not to worry, though. My undies plus pants are a far better filter than 99% of the masks on the street.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
If it can be spread by farts, I'm betting that belching can do it, too. Not to worry, though. My undies plus pants are a far better filter than 99% of the masks on the street.

Do you wear those charcoal-activated underwear?
I typically wear a double mask over my anus in church.
Fauci said from the very beginning it spreads like the NoroVirus and so did the Chinese. They went to the mask protocol because NOBODY uses a fresh mask, so it makes the probability of the viri getting to your face a higher percentage. Its all a slight of hand thing.

All of my info comes from Military doctors at Lackland AFB and SAMMC Ft Sam Houston, the first quarantine center for the state dept and doctors have a higher security classification for information.

The viri was created in a lab and released at the International Military Games in Wuhan October 2019.

Fauci & Co are master gaslighters. They told us the truth and contradicted it. The Native American term for this is “Speaks with Forked Tongue”.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Fauci said from the very beginning it spreads like the NoroVirus and so did the Chinese. They went to the mask protocol because NOBODY uses a fresh mask, so it makes the probability of the viri getting to your face a higher percentage. Its all a slight of hand thing.

All of my info comes from Military doctors at Lackland AFB and SAMMC Ft Sam Houston, the first quarantine center for the state dept and doctors have a higher security classification for information.

The viri was created in a lab and released at the International Military Games in Wuhan October 2019.

Fauci & Co are master gaslighters. They told us the truth and contradicted it. The Native American term for this is “Speaks with Forked Tongue”.

Most likely scenario. That schitt didn’t come from bat soup.
I was a constipated contestant on the Wheel of Fortune.

- I wanted to buy a bowel.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Do you wear those charcoal-activated underwear?

No , and not mine. I got blowholes rotted:burned right through. It’s every man for himself! smile
I don’t know about spreading a virus but have heard it said, he who farts in church sits in his own pew.”
Fauci gonna require butt plugs for everyone.
Don’t wear a mask and wash your hands frequently
#WashYourAssFrequently
Somebody on here was scared of “aerosolized fecal matter” floating in mid air above a public toilet bowl. Love to find that thread….

Elkslayer. He's an expert in both aerosolized fecal matter and public toilets.

Lol, I'd love you to find that thread too!
The are two tricky things about letting one go in church. 1) keeping it silent and 2) trying not to chuckle to yourself when you see folks start looking around trying to figure out who it was 😁😳
My brother tried to ease one out when he was about 8.
Dumbfug stepdad had us all in 2nd row ( front row always empty ).

Hed always fall asleep too.

Anyway, bro lets one go during silent prayer and confession, about 500 people sitting on wood pews.

It comes out slow and loud, a real honker off that wood

I fall to my side, lay on the pew, laughing so hard im hyperventilating. My brother is mortified.

Some snickers from a few in the congregation behind.

Mom is elbowing the chit out of my stepdad waking him up

Of course his kid ( my half bro ).....so nothing could ever be done wrong.

Big sanctuary, good sounding board pew.....no mic needed.
It was loud.

Originally Posted by navlav8r
The are two tricky things about letting one go in church. 1) keeping it silent and 2) trying not to chuckle to yourself when you see folks start looking around trying to figure out who it was 😁😳

Pew cushions can make silent flatulence a lot mo doable, but aroma can be retained for an embarrassing length of time.
Farting in church is uncouth .
© 24hourcampfire