Home
Posted By: 78CJ Help me out here Vax question - 07/26/21
The vax has been widely available now. If you wanted it you got it. If you didn't, you didn't.

So, you got it because you believe it will protect you from dying, correct?

My question is, if someone does not want it, even with all of the variants, why do you care? Why does .gov care? So what if the health care system gets swamped and everyone dies. You won't. Eventually there will be only like minded vaccinated individuals left. Correct? And, if an unvaccinated person spreads it they are only going to harm others that are unvaccinated. Correct?

What am I missing?

And this is an honest question.
Originally Posted by 78CJ
The vax has been widely available now. If you wanted it you got it. If you didn't, you didn't.

My question is, if someone does not want it, even with all of the variants, why do you care? Why does .gov care? So what if the health care system gets swamped and everyone dies. You won't. Eventually there will be only like minded vaccinated individuals left. Correct? And, if an unvaccinated person spreads it they are only going to harm others that are unvaccinated. Correct?

What am I missing?

It's illogical. We live in clown world. Have been for a while now.

Obviously there's some other agenda in play besides the one they are selling.
Posted By: Teal Re: Help me out here Vax question - 07/26/21

What am I missing?

My brother is fully vaxed - has been since May. Pfizer

He's spent the last couple of days on the couch - has Covid, confirmed and it's kicking his ass. He can't taste/smell and feels like someone hit him in the face with a sledgehammer.

42 years old. Average health otherwise.
Originally Posted by Teal

He's spent the last couple of days on the couch - has Covid, confirmed and it's kicking his ass. He can't taste/smell and feels like someone hit him in the face with a sledgehammer.

Good thing he got the jab.
And you're expecting an honest answer here ??????????????
Peer pressure.

Remember the "all in this together" nonsense?
It’s a scam . The beuracrats are indebted to their masters for life. This yields the current situation

Money is the root of all evil

What am I missing?

Well...he would have no doubt spontaneously combusted had he not had the shot.

Like a drummer on Spinal Tap.
Conrad,

I thought you took the J&J vac
More horror stories to come from both sides of the isle! Most don't really care if you are vaccinated or not! They just want to feel superior in their mind set, on both sides! F u g e m ! Go fishing!
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Conrad,

Nope.

As of today I am unvaccinated.
Posted By: Teal Re: Help me out here Vax question - 07/26/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Good thing he got the jab.

Who knows. Maybe it would be worse if he hadn't? No clue. Just relaying experiences.
Posted By: 78CJ Re: Help me out here Vax question - 07/26/21
Originally Posted by gunswizard

Yes

Its illogical. This nonsense is over.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Conrad,

Nope.

As of today I am unvaccinated.

How much beer did it take?

Hahaha.

From one of you lieberals?

LOL
"So what if the health care system gets swamped and everyone dies. You won't."
Think about it, what if you or a family member has a heart attack, stroke, or are in a bad accident and need to be admitted to an ICU that is overflowing with covid patients.
Still don't think you will be affected?
Originally Posted by Thunder_child
Think about it, what if you or a family member has a heart attack, stroke, or are in a bad accident and need to be admitted to an ICU that is overflowing with covid patients.

That didn't seem to be the case the first 3 "waves "
When is the overflowing ER thing gonna happen?

Now that everyone has been exposed and deaths are down?
At what point does 'herd immunity' come into play?

Natural antibodies no longer count?

Vaxx seems to only partially work/count.

Signal your virtue by both mask & vaxx

Someone keeps moving the goalpost!
Sure, it's your choice to not get vaccinated, but the consequences are yours too, all choices have consequences good or bad, you could unknowingly give it to someone else and kill them. I'm vaccinated, it was an easy choice for me, but my 81 year old, recently widowed, mother is not and I check on her and help her out every other day or so. I could be asymptomatic and pass it to her. It's a personal choice but it affects you and everyone you come in contact with.
Originally Posted by 257Bob
Sure, it's your choice to not get vaccinated, but the consequences are yours too, all choices have consequences good or bad, you could unknowingly give it to someone else and kill them. I'm vaccinated, it was an easy choice for me, but my 81 year old, recently widowed, mother is not and I check on her and help her out every other day or so. I could be asymptomatic and pass it to her. It's a personal choice but it affects you and everyone you come in contact with.

Mom made her choice? That's up to her.
This is exactly what I am getting at, everyone has had a chance.
Here ya go, the Vax explained

https://videopress.com/v/p8R7ebPy?s=01

I personally know 2 people's a husband and wife that were fully vaccinated and both have Covid-19

Mom made her choice? That's up to her.
This is exactly what I am getting at, everyone has had a chance.

I'll add: If the vaxx doesn't stop someone from being a 'carrier' then what stops 'mom' from possibly catching when son stops to help her?
Posted By: efw Re: Help me out here Vax question - 07/26/21

Honest?

Or do you mean authoritative?

Or true?
Originally Posted by efw

Honest?

Or true?

^^
Sums it up nicely.

How many links of varying opinions have been posted here?
I’ve tried to work this out in my mind over and over and given so many of the recent news items with people vaccinated getting/spreading the disease.

The only conclusion I can come to is that this push has more to do with somehow condition citizens to be more like subjects. Using social pressure (vs governmental) they’ll encourage those who are vaccinated to marginalize those who aren’t. Through fears of litigiousness big corps will block services and/or perhaps even employment. Big tech will suppress opposing viewpoints so as to create the illusion that there isn’t information that challenges establishment narratives.

As you can see from responses here, even questioning the incongruences in the popular narrative will elicit accusations that you’re killing people or anti-science. Proof that the above-described efforts are yielding fruit not just amongst the mindless sheeple who unquestioningly consume and regurgitate Corp Media talking points.
NYC just announced mandatory vax for employees or else. Newsom just announced all .gov employees vax or else. Things are escalating.

I know, thousandth thread on the subject but I can not wrap my head around the lack of some peoples ability to see the simplicity in this.

If the vax works, great, you live. I die.
If the vax works, great, you live. Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle, Neighbor Bob dies, that's their choice.

Whats the problem?
NYC just announced mandatory vax for employees or else. Newsom just announced all .gov employees vax or else. Things are escalating.

I know, thousandth thread on the subject but I can not wrap my head around the lack of some peoples ability to see the simplicity in this.

If the vax works, great, you live. I die.
If the vax works, great, you live. Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle, Neighbor Bob dies, that's their choice.

Whats the problem?

Now Now....its time to move on.

LOL

How many people live in your county?

Six?
Mandatory Vaxx

Mandatory Mask

Take your 'mandatory' and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Posted By: JPro Re: Help me out here Vax question - 07/26/21
Talked to a really nice guy the other day, about 40 years old, known him all my life. He's a salesman and says people are starting to get mad at him when they find out he's not taken the jab. Mad that he's exercising his freedom of choice and they don't like his choices. He's basically always got a smile on his face, but he looked rather angry when he told me that he wished people would just shut up and quit asking everybody else if they got the shot. It's getting to be a polarizing thing.

The "what if fear factor" argument. What if a meteorite falls on your house? Jeez Louise
Originally Posted by JPro
Talked to a really nice guy the other day, about 40 years old, known him all my life. He's a salesman and says people are starting to get mad at him when they find out he's not taken the jab. Mad that he's exercising his freedom of choice and they don't like his choices. He's basically always got a smile on his face, but he looked rather angry when he told me that he wished people would just shut up and quit asking everybody else if they got the shot. It's getting to be a polarizing thing.

He shouldn't answer that question if asked
Posted By: JPro Re: Help me out here Vax question - 07/26/21
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by JPro

He shouldn't answer that question if asked

Probably true. Like talking with the public about religion or politics.
Originally Posted by efw
I’ve tried to work this out in my mind over and over and given so many of the recent news items with people vaccinated getting/spreading the disease.

The only conclusion I can come to is that this push has more to do with somehow condition citizens to be more like subjects. Using social pressure (vs governmental) they’ll encourage those who are vaccinated to marginalize those who aren’t. Through fears of litigiousness big corps will block services and/or perhaps even employment. Big tech will suppress opposing viewpoints so as to create the illusion that there isn’t information that challenges establishment narratives.

As you can see from responses here, even questioning the incongruences in the popular narrative will elicit accusations that you’re killing people or anti-science. Proof that the above-described efforts are yielding fruit not just amongst the mindless sheeple who unquestioningly consume and regurgitate Corp Media talking points.

Well said.

What am I missing?

Economics. Business revenue is down, corporate and employee tax collections will be down so, they want to restore confidence to a situation they let get out of hand by pushing the fear of death on everyone.

Per Forbes: Study Finds Small Business Revenues Dropped 52% And Payrolls Declined 54% Due To COVID Pandemic

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rohita...4-due-to-covid-pandemic/?sh=1649ea7f56db

What am I missing?

It's for the children, under 12 aren't eligible for the vaccines.

What am I missing?

It is sad, but there are people and groups both in USA and outside that have vested interest in Americans not doing well. There are plenty who follow them blindly.
On both sides of the vax coin or one side in particular? I don't follow.
Originally Posted by Marley7x57

What am I missing?

Economics. Business revenue is down, corporate and employee tax collections will be down so, they want to restore confidence to a situation they let get out of hand by pushing the fear of death on everyone.

Per Forbes: Study Finds Small Business Revenues Dropped 52% And Payrolls Declined 54% Due To COVID Pandemic

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rohita...4-due-to-covid-pandemic/?sh=1649ea7f56db

You think they want the populace not scared of COVID?

Get real.

You should really stop and think about what you just wrote.
Originally Posted by Slavek

What am I missing?

It is sad, but there are people and groups both in USA and outside that have vested interest in Americans not doing well. There are plenty who follow them blindly.

Did you look in the mirror today
Originally Posted by efw

Honest?

Or true?

Gungizard figure since he’s full of schit, everybody else is too.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

You should really stop and think about what you just wrote.

Give him a break. He wants to live normal life in prosperous country full of happy and healthy people. What we have here is a true American Patriot.
Appears the VA is mandating all front line workers, docs and nurses get the jab or be fired.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...al-agency-make-employees-vaccinated.html

🦫

Give him a break. He wants to live normal life in prosperous country full of happy and healthy people. What we have here is a true American Patriot.

Shutup you stupid fugkin' Pollock.

We’ll give you a break for feeling, as a subject of a country that is perpetually subjugated, that keeping your head down and doing what you’re told by powerful elites is patriotic.
I went and got the J and J back in early May. Already had it and was asymptomatic in October of last year, however, my Dad augered in (he was 85). We caught it at a gun show in September. Part of the reason I got the shot was, I didn't want to take the chance of another period of being "hot" and asymptomatic, although when I traced back through my contacts for that period, nobody got sick. Thank goodness. I don't want to inflict harm on anyone unless they are trying to harm me -- then it's different, right?
As far as I'm concerned, we're at the point where the shot should be voluntary and IS widely available. Those who want (or need) the shot, should have already had it. And I would rather people change their minds about their fears of the vaccine, or at least balance their fears and come to a rational decision about what is best for them, and yep, for others. I don't think it's okay to Typhoid Mary other people, knowingly or not, especially when you can so easily kill innocent others.
The fact is, Covid or a variant IS a threat and we still don't know exactly whom is most threatened. But we are a free people, or damned well better start VOTING like a free people, and for that reason, I can't support mandatory masking any longer and would NEVER support a mandatory vaccine. Especially now when we're asking, does that vaccine "work?" Maybe it is preventing some of these "jabbed" sickies from dying otherwise, we won't know for sure for quite some time.

Im sure you know that you can still give her the virus despite being vaccinated.
Originally Posted by ribka

Im sure you know that you can still give her the virus despite being vaccinated.

No Ribka, he doesn't..... pretty simple logic yet it alludes him
If you really want it, the authoritative answer is here, by the m-RNA technology inventor.

https://rumble.com/vk9rmy-episode-1...t-dangerous-people-in-america-pt.-1.html
My thought exactly. Worry about yourself and not what I decide to take or not take. If the vax works, people who got it shouldn’t worry about others not getting it.
Possible but not probable...still, I urge her daily to get vaccinated, mostly because I don't want her to suffer and her two children, their spouses, seven grandchildren and great granddaughter on the way all want her to be around for as long as she can be, in good health and prosperity.
Possible but not probable...still, I urge her daily to get vaccinated, mostly because I don't want her to suffer and her two children, their spouses, seven grandchildren and great granddaughter on the way all want her to be around for as long as she can be, in good health and prosperity.

Your mother has the benefit of wisdom..... instead of hounding her.... maybe you should shut up and listen... you may learn a thing or two from her
© 24hourcampfire