Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Marley7x57
Originally Posted by 78CJ
The vax has been widely available now. If you wanted it you got it. If you didn't, you didn't.

So, you got it because you believe it will protect you from dying, correct?

My question is, if someone does not want it, even with all of the variants, why do you care? Why does .gov care? So what if the health care system gets swamped and everyone dies. You won't. Eventually there will be only like minded vaccinated individuals left. Correct? And, if an unvaccinated person spreads it they are only going to harm others that are unvaccinated. Correct?

What am I missing?

And this is an honest question.

Economics. Business revenue is down, corporate and employee tax collections will be down so, they want to restore confidence to a situation they let get out of hand by pushing the fear of death on everyone.

Per Forbes: Study Finds Small Business Revenues Dropped 52% And Payrolls Declined 54% Due To COVID Pandemic

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rohita...4-due-to-covid-pandemic/?sh=1649ea7f56db

You think they want the populace not scared of COVID?

Get real.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 257Bob
Sure, it's your choice to not get vaccinated, but the consequences are yours too, all choices have consequences good or bad, you could unknowingly give it to someone else and kill them. I'm vaccinated, it was an easy choice for me, but my 81 year old, recently widowed, mother is not and I check on her and help her out every other day or so. I could be asymptomatic and pass it to her. It's a personal choice but it affects you and everyone you come in contact with.

You should really stop and think about what you just wrote.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by 78CJ
The vax has been widely available now. If you wanted it you got it. If you didn't, you didn't.

So, you got it because you believe it will protect you from dying, correct?

My question is, if someone does not want it, even with all of the variants, why do you care? Why does .gov care? So what if the health care system gets swamped and everyone dies. You won't. Eventually there will be only like minded vaccinated individuals left. Correct? And, if an unvaccinated person spreads it they are only going to harm others that are unvaccinated. Correct?

What am I missing?

And this is an honest question.

It is sad, but there are people and groups both in USA and outside that have vested interest in Americans not doing well. There are plenty who follow them blindly.

Did you look in the mirror today

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by gunswizard
And you're expecting an honest answer here ??????????????

Honest?

Or do you mean authoritative?

Or true?

Gungizard figure since he’s full of schit, everybody else is too.

LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Sure, it's your choice to not get vaccinated, but the consequences are yours too, all choices have consequences good or bad, you could unknowingly give it to someone else and kill them. I'm vaccinated, it was an easy choice for me, but my 81 year old, recently widowed, mother is not and I check on her and help her out every other day or so. I could be asymptomatic and pass it to her. It's a personal choice but it affects you and everyone you come in contact with.

You should really stop and think about what you just wrote.

Give him a break. He wants to live normal life in prosperous country full of happy and healthy people. What we have here is a true American Patriot.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Appears the VA is mandating all front line workers, docs and nurses get the jab or be fired.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...al-agency-make-employees-vaccinated.html

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Give him a break. He wants to live normal life in prosperous country full of happy and healthy people. What we have here is a true American Patriot.

Shutup you stupid fugkin' Pollock.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

We’ll give you a break for feeling, as a subject of a country that is perpetually subjugated, that keeping your head down and doing what you’re told by powerful elites is patriotic.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I went and got the J and J back in early May. Already had it and was asymptomatic in October of last year, however, my Dad augered in (he was 85). We caught it at a gun show in September. Part of the reason I got the shot was, I didn't want to take the chance of another period of being "hot" and asymptomatic, although when I traced back through my contacts for that period, nobody got sick. Thank goodness. I don't want to inflict harm on anyone unless they are trying to harm me -- then it's different, right?
As far as I'm concerned, we're at the point where the shot should be voluntary and IS widely available. Those who want (or need) the shot, should have already had it. And I would rather people change their minds about their fears of the vaccine, or at least balance their fears and come to a rational decision about what is best for them, and yep, for others. I don't think it's okay to Typhoid Mary other people, knowingly or not, especially when you can so easily kill innocent others.
The fact is, Covid or a variant IS a threat and we still don't know exactly whom is most threatened. But we are a free people, or damned well better start VOTING like a free people, and for that reason, I can't support mandatory masking any longer and would NEVER support a mandatory vaccine. Especially now when we're asking, does that vaccine "work?" Maybe it is preventing some of these "jabbed" sickies from dying otherwise, we won't know for sure for quite some time.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Im sure you know that you can still give her the virus despite being vaccinated.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

Im sure you know that you can still give her the virus despite being vaccinated.

No Ribka, he doesn't..... pretty simple logic yet it alludes him

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If you really want it, the authoritative answer is here, by the m-RNA technology inventor.

https://rumble.com/vk9rmy-episode-1...t-dangerous-people-in-america-pt.-1.html

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
My thought exactly. Worry about yourself and not what I decide to take or not take. If the vax works, people who got it shouldn’t worry about others not getting it.

“One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.” - James Russell Lowell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Possible but not probable...still, I urge her daily to get vaccinated, mostly because I don't want her to suffer and her two children, their spouses, seven grandchildren and great granddaughter on the way all want her to be around for as long as she can be, in good health and prosperity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Possible but not probable...still, I urge her daily to get vaccinated, mostly because I don't want her to suffer and her two children, their spouses, seven grandchildren and great granddaughter on the way all want her to be around for as long as she can be, in good health and prosperity.

Your mother has the benefit of wisdom..... instead of hounding her.... maybe you should shut up and listen... you may learn a thing or two from her

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 65 invisible), 2,607 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,476
Posts18,471,570
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.