Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
78CJ Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 257Bob
Sure, it's your choice to not get vaccinated, but the consequences are yours too, all choices have consequences good or bad, you could unknowingly give it to someone else and kill them. I'm vaccinated, it was an easy choice for me, but my 81 year old, recently widowed, mother is not and I check on her and help her out every other day or so. I could be asymptomatic and pass it to her. It's a personal choice but it affects you and everyone you come in contact with.

Mom made her choice? That's up to her.
This is exactly what I am getting at, everyone has had a chance.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Here ya go, the Vax explained

https://videopress.com/v/p8R7ebPy?s=01

Last edited by steve4102; 07/26/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Sure, it's your choice to not get vaccinated, but the consequences are yours too, all choices have consequences good or bad, you could unknowingly give it to someone else and kill them. I'm vaccinated, it was an easy choice for me, but my 81 year old, recently widowed, mother is not and I check on her and help her out every other day or so. I could be asymptomatic and pass it to her. It's a personal choice but it affects you and everyone you come in contact with.

I personally know 2 people's a husband and wife that were fully vaccinated and both have Covid-19

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 78CJ

Mom made her choice? That's up to her.
This is exactly what I am getting at, everyone has had a chance.

I'll add: If the vaxx doesn't stop someone from being a 'carrier' then what stops 'mom' from possibly catching when son stops to help her?

FJB & FJT
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by gunswizard
And you're expecting an honest answer here ??????????????

Honest?

Or do you mean authoritative?

Or true?

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by gunswizard
And you're expecting an honest answer here ??????????????

Honest?

Or do you mean authoritative?

Or true?

^^
Sums it up nicely.

How many links of varying opinions have been posted here?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I’ve tried to work this out in my mind over and over and given so many of the recent news items with people vaccinated getting/spreading the disease.

The only conclusion I can come to is that this push has more to do with somehow condition citizens to be more like subjects. Using social pressure (vs governmental) they’ll encourage those who are vaccinated to marginalize those who aren’t. Through fears of litigiousness big corps will block services and/or perhaps even employment. Big tech will suppress opposing viewpoints so as to create the illusion that there isn’t information that challenges establishment narratives.

As you can see from responses here, even questioning the incongruences in the popular narrative will elicit accusations that you’re killing people or anti-science. Proof that the above-described efforts are yielding fruit not just amongst the mindless sheeple who unquestioningly consume and regurgitate Corp Media talking points.

78CJ Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
NYC just announced mandatory vax for employees or else. Newsom just announced all .gov employees vax or else. Things are escalating.

I know, thousandth thread on the subject but I can not wrap my head around the lack of some peoples ability to see the simplicity in this.

If the vax works, great, you live. I die.
If the vax works, great, you live. Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle, Neighbor Bob dies, that's their choice.

Whats the problem?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
NYC just announced mandatory vax for employees or else. Newsom just announced all .gov employees vax or else. Things are escalating.

I know, thousandth thread on the subject but I can not wrap my head around the lack of some peoples ability to see the simplicity in this.

If the vax works, great, you live. I die.
If the vax works, great, you live. Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle, Neighbor Bob dies, that's their choice.

Whats the problem?

Now Now....its time to move on.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Thunder_child
"So what if the health care system gets swamped and everyone dies. You won't."
Think about it, what if you or a family member has a heart attack, stroke, or are in a bad accident and need to be admitted to an ICU that is overflowing with covid patients.
Still don't think you will be affected?

LOL

How many people live in your county?

Six?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Mandatory Vaxx

Mandatory Mask

Take your 'mandatory' and shove it where the sun don't shine.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Talked to a really nice guy the other day, about 40 years old, known him all my life. He's a salesman and says people are starting to get mad at him when they find out he's not taken the jab. Mad that he's exercising his freedom of choice and they don't like his choices. He's basically always got a smile on his face, but he looked rather angry when he told me that he wished people would just shut up and quit asking everybody else if they got the shot. It's getting to be a polarizing thing.

Now with even more aplomb
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Thunder_child
"So what if the health care system gets swamped and everyone dies. You won't."
Think about it, what if you or a family member has a heart attack, stroke, or are in a bad accident and need to be admitted to an ICU that is overflowing with covid patients.
Still don't think you will be affected?

The "what if fear factor" argument. What if a meteorite falls on your house? Jeez Louise

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by JPro
Talked to a really nice guy the other day, about 40 years old, known him all my life. He's a salesman and says people are starting to get mad at him when they find out he's not taken the jab. Mad that he's exercising his freedom of choice and they don't like his choices. He's basically always got a smile on his face, but he looked rather angry when he told me that he wished people would just shut up and quit asking everybody else if they got the shot. It's getting to be a polarizing thing.

He shouldn't answer that question if asked

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by JPro

He shouldn't answer that question if asked

Probably true. Like talking with the public about religion or politics.

Now with even more aplomb
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
I’ve tried to work this out in my mind over and over and given so many of the recent news items with people vaccinated getting/spreading the disease.

The only conclusion I can come to is that this push has more to do with somehow condition citizens to be more like subjects. Using social pressure (vs governmental) they’ll encourage those who are vaccinated to marginalize those who aren’t. Through fears of litigiousness big corps will block services and/or perhaps even employment. Big tech will suppress opposing viewpoints so as to create the illusion that there isn’t information that challenges establishment narratives.

As you can see from responses here, even questioning the incongruences in the popular narrative will elicit accusations that you’re killing people or anti-science. Proof that the above-described efforts are yielding fruit not just amongst the mindless sheeple who unquestioningly consume and regurgitate Corp Media talking points.

Well said.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The vax has been widely available now. If you wanted it you got it. If you didn't, you didn't.

So, you got it because you believe it will protect you from dying, correct?

My question is, if someone does not want it, even with all of the variants, why do you care? Why does .gov care? So what if the health care system gets swamped and everyone dies. You won't. Eventually there will be only like minded vaccinated individuals left. Correct? And, if an unvaccinated person spreads it they are only going to harm others that are unvaccinated. Correct?

What am I missing?

And this is an honest question.

Economics. Business revenue is down, corporate and employee tax collections will be down so, they want to restore confidence to a situation they let get out of hand by pushing the fear of death on everyone.

Per Forbes: Study Finds Small Business Revenues Dropped 52% And Payrolls Declined 54% Due To COVID Pandemic

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rohita...4-due-to-covid-pandemic/?sh=1649ea7f56db

Last edited by Marley7x57; 07/26/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The vax has been widely available now. If you wanted it you got it. If you didn't, you didn't.

My question is, if someone does not want it, even with all of the variants, why do you care? Why does .gov care? So what if the health care system gets swamped and everyone dies. You won't. Eventually there will be only like minded vaccinated individuals left. Correct? And, if an unvaccinated person spreads it they are only going to harm others that are unvaccinated. Correct?

What am I missing?

It's for the children, under 12 aren't eligible for the vaccines.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What am I missing?

It is sad, but there are people and groups both in USA and outside that have vested interest in Americans not doing well. There are plenty who follow them blindly.

78CJ Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
On both sides of the vax coin or one side in particular? I don't follow.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

278 members (160user, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 31 invisible), 1,410 guests, and 964 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,865
Posts18,497,306
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.