Home
Just saying.
My buddy got it. His kid flew down from Alaska and brought it. Whole family has it. And everyone on the plane no doubt.
Come on !
Bring it! I have Ivermectin to combat it and believe me it works!

Up the Dem’s arse with their experimental jab!!!

FLCCC.net. Check them out!
I'm more than ready. Wish I could see it coming, tho.
I think it would be better if people just got it, and got it over with... I've had covid, had a foot of my colon cut out, been through a divorce, not much phases me anymore.
Both kids had it, no big deal. GF and her daughter got the jab, their choice. I take a multi vitamin, vitamin D2 and vitamin C every day with a Tractor Supply tube of Ivermectin on hand. I drink a lot of Propel which has a bunch of zinc in it. Bring it, ain't scared.
Oh yea, I'm O neg to boot. Fugck Covid
Like those movies of guys in a car doing 120 mph to get away from the zombies...and the zombies moving 13 feet per second are gaining on him. Never could make sense of that.
My wife is a doc in NC and this is one of the sources of info she looks at. This is the latest update. It's 37 minutes long. There are a lot of variables to try to make sense of but I will say this guy does not seem like a Politian. He is a respected infectious disease expert so watch it if you are interested.

Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Both kids had it, no big deal. GF and her daughter got the jab, their choice. I take a multi vitamin, vitamin D2 and vitamin C every day with a Tractor Supply tube of Ivermectin on hand. I drink a lot of Propel which has a bunch of zinc in it. Bring it, ain't scared.

What amount do you take, eat, whatever of that paste? I'm gonna get some to have around.
He doesn’t mention Delta Plus nor Lamda variants, must be old !

He doesn’t mention where today the CDC says 74% sick are vaxed, must be old !
Originally Posted by JGRaider

What amount do you take, eat, whatever of that paste? I'm gonna get some to have around.

JG, dial your body weight in on the plunger.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
My wife is a doc in NC and this is one of the sources of info she looks at. This is the latest update. It's 37 minutes long. There are a lot of variables to try to make sense of but I will say this guy does not seem like a Politian. He is a respected infectious disease expert so watch it if you are interested.

Lol

Here the video people “need” to see:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Turn the white ring on the plunger shaft and slide up to desired weight, then twist to lock on a grove, remove front cap and put on finger or a spoon, drink a cup of water.

Dose then 3 days later dose again.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

Turn the white ring on the plunger shaft and slide up to desired weight, then twist to lock on a grove, remove front cap and put on finger or a spoon, drink a cup of water.

Kent

Each notch on the plunger is 50 lbs. I've been taking 4 notches worth once a week for my 200 lb body weight for several months now.
If this doesn’t make your spider senses tingle, you’re a retard:

Only bad thing with ivermectin is I lost my mexican tapeworm Chapito... and my girlish figure...

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
Only bad thing with ivermectin is I lost my mexican tapeworm Chapito... and my girlish figure...

Kent

Let us know how dead you die.
Starting to stink but still look good.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
Starting to stink but still look good.

Kent

That’s all that matters.
Originally Posted by coat4gun
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Each notch on the plunger is 50 lbs. I've been taking 4 notches worth once a week for my 200 lb body weight for several months now.

You ain't gonna get any worms now! grin
The pattern is… interesting:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ody-trying-to-vaccinate-you#Post16282704
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Get the stuff KRP posted, goes by weight. Drink a glass of water with it.
Originally Posted by coat4gun
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Exactly what I do four notches in a spoon
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I think it would be better if people just got it, and got it over with... I've had covid, had a foot of my colon cut out, been through a divorce, not much phases me anymore.

They've known for a long time that there are several strains of the common cold that, once contracted, impart immunity to COVID19. A simple solution from the start would have been to isolate one of those viruses and offer it to the public. Just a plain old, uncomplicated, inoculation with the common cold.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

They've known for a long time that there are several strains of the common cold that, once contracted, impart immunity to COVID19. A simple solution from the start would have been to isolate one of those viruses and offer it to the public. Just a plain old, uncomplicated, inoculation with the common cold.

That's called "herd immunity "
Tag
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

The side effects...........My buddy says since he has been taking it his dick has grown to 16"
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

The side effects...........My buddy says since he has been taking it his dick has grown to 16"

Lol!
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's called "herd immunity "

I got the flu in1989, thought I was going to die laid up in bed for a week. Since then I have not had the flu or a cold again.

Ninja please

I only get my info from the top 3 sIdNeY poWeLL posters on tHecAmPfIRe.

Watched it, Funny he didn't mention anything about tens of millions who have natural immunity from already getting covid. He refers to them as "unvaccinated" and refutes the Cleveland clinic study.

So much for science.
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Yea, we all wish lol
You all need to get a life

I thought that was a good listen - some good info there
Originally Posted by ribka

Watched it, Funny he didn't mention anything about tens of millions who have natural immunity from already getting covid. He refers to them as "unvaccinated" and refutes the Cleveland clinic study.

So much for science.

That's the elephant in the room that the media and democrats refuse to address. What about the 100 million of us that already had it? So the only protection you get is from the shot, your natural immunity doesn't work now?
Originally Posted by 700LH
You all need to get a life

Says the king of "Get vac'd or you gunna die"

So much for science.

That's the elephant in the room that the media and democrats refuse to address. What about the 100 million of us that already had it? So the only protection you get is from the shot, your natural immunity doesn't work now?

Truth!!! I actually watched an interview with a “doctor” a couple of days ago. He was asked what was better, natural immunity or the poke. Paraphrased, but his response was, “Both, but if you tied me down to one answer, the poke offers better protection.”

Wow!!! I thought Drs. were supposed to be smart???
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Not sure it matters much but from what I read its better to take it with food if using it against Covid, and better on empty stomach for parasites.
I guess the centuries proven, pro science concept of herd immunity, that they touted all last year, no longer exists.

On to the next scam

Originally Posted by ckat

So much for science.

Truth!!! I actually watched an interview with a “doctor” a couple of days ago. He was asked what was better, natural immunity or the poke. Paraphrased, but his response was, “Both, but if you tied me down to one answer, the poke offers better protection.”

Wow!!! I thought Drs. were supposed to be smart???

Your wife should be listening to the Drs over at FLCCC.net!

They truly are Drs that actually care about treating people to get them well. Even if that means treating outside of the CDC guidelines! Drs should concentrate on patient’s well being and not be afraid of backlash because they don’t spout the latest government BS!
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Just saying.

I have been breathed on by a host of infected people, mostly Mexicans. I even ate at a Chinese restaurant during the pandemic, and it was crammed full of Chinese. I did not get the disease. My theory is that my well tuned natural immune system prevents me from becoming host to this virus.
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Tell him not to worry! It will fall off before it gets to 17”.
It is ok to try your luck few times. Sometimes lady luck will just say it is turn. I would not temp lady luck.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
© 24hourcampfire