Home
Posted By: Deans Bill Maher slams CDC - 07/31/21
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 07/31/21
I pay no attention to anything that liberal says.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 07/31/21
Thanks, this guy is fantastic, very, very, funny. Now in hollow, empty concept called Democracy everything is political and all decisions must consider how the voters will react to given rules, regulations, suggestions.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 07/31/21
Looks like Marx brother with schnozz nose glasses
Posted By: gunzo Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 07/31/21
I see him as a smartassed flaming liberal on most occasions. I check in on his show for a minute or three, which is usually all I can stand of him.

But, it seems lately he's turning some & making sense. Another Hollywood freak that's tough to follow. Is he starting to see the light.? Dont trust him.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by gunzo
I see him as a smartassed flaming liberal on most occasions. I check in on his show for a minute or three, which is usually all I can stand of him.

But, it seems lately he's turning some & making sense. Another Hollywood freak that's tough to follow. Is he starting to see the light.? Dont trust him.

Never trust a Libertard!

I’m guessing his ratings have fallen and he’s hoping to keep his job.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 07/31/21
Sometimes liberals let their guard down and actually see the truth.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Or they heard that big “pop” when their head comes outta their ass.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 07/31/21
He’s not a complete idiot leftist and had Ann Coulter as a regular guest for several years. One of my favorite clips from Trump’s election is Ann Coulter predicting Tump winning on his show.
Posted By: efw Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 07/31/21

I have said and caught heat here for repeating it.

There is a big difference between a Classic Liberal and a Marxist Leftist. Maher is the former. We want more of the former because they believe in individual rights and in logic and debate.

There are a lot of people starting to see that the Leftist Marxists have overtaken the Dems and that they can find a home in Rep
party.

I’m happy to welcome any anti-collectivist, pro-1a/2A old school liberals personally.

Problem is the Reps are happier to appeal to the status quo of DC establishment BS than step forward as a party capable of bold leadership. They don’t mind losing as long as they can use their losses to fleece the faithful.
Posted By: efw Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by Slavek
Thanks, this guy is fantastic, very, very, funny. Now in hollow, empty concept called Democracy everything is political and all decisions must consider how the voters will react to given rules, regulations, suggestions.

We’re not a Democracy we’re a Republic.
Posted By: MARCEL Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 07/31/21
Tie him to Colbert and take both on a boat ride
Posted By: gunzo Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by efw

There is a big difference between a Classic Liberal and a Marxist Leftist. Maher is the former. We want more of the former because they believe in individual rights and in logic and debate.

There are a lot of people starting to see that the Leftist Marxists have overtaken the Dems and that they can find a home in Rep
party.

I’m happy to welcome any anti-collectivist, pro-1a/2A old school liberals personally.

Problem is the Reps are happier to appeal to the status quo of DC establishment BS than step forward as a party capable of bold leadership. They don’t mind losing as long as they can use their losses to fleece the faithful.

Ahh, the classic liberal, good call. Sometimes I observe them seeing the light. Ole choker, Anthony Bourdain while shooting Nugent's guns. "I shouldn't like this, as Im supposed to be a liberal, if only where I'm from, but I think I do like this. Maybe, just maybe I should look at the other sides views." (not direct quote)
Originally Posted by MARCEL

Yep. I’ll buy the gas.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
Originally Posted by efw

party.

Agreed. Can't deal with the new left.
Posted By: hunter4623 Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Slavek

We’re not a Democracy we’re a Republic.

Don’t mind him. He’s retarded
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
Dont trust him.

Good thought. Never, ever trust a Jew. They'll Jew you every chance they get.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
Originally Posted by MARCEL

I can't stand that guy,don't know how anyone can watch his show.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Maher will occasionally come up with some poignant, seemingly unbiased observation, only to fall back into his wokeness. Not worth the wait for those occasions.

Wonder how he'd get on without his walled compounds in Beverly Hills and on Catalina if SHTF?
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
Originally Posted by efw

party.

Simply boils to,

Someone who frequently disagrees with me, but loves America. (And probably, me as a fellow American)

VS

Someone who wants to FUNDAMENTALLY change America, and calls
me and mine, Deplorables, Neanderthals, Shamless Gun Worshipers, Clinging to "THEIR God and Guns"....
Not much of a slam.
Posted By: GreggH Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
Bill Maher occasionally tells the truth, even when he doesn’t mean to.
Lately he has been pissing the left off a good bit.
GreggH
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
He is good. Yes he is a lib but he is smart and often makes fun of libs.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
Fugging Tulsi voters got a hardon for Maher now.

Amazing.

You guys would vote for Obama if he gave everyone a free 30 round P mag.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I pay no attention to anything that liberal says.

Good man.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
Broken clock is right twice a day.

Liberals are broken, spiritually and mentally.

Not being wrong once in a while gives no reason to trust them, or hope they will change.
Posted By: GreggH Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
Can’t stand the guy. Liberal pos. Funny how the libs are starting to feed on themselves. Only the beginning.
GreggH
Posted By: deflave Re: Bill Maher slams CDC - 08/01/21
Not one piece of that monologue was funny.

He’s a commie loving hack and nothing else.
© 24hourcampfire