Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Deans Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I pay no attention to anything that liberal says.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks, this guy is fantastic, very, very, funny. Now in hollow, empty concept called Democracy everything is political and all decisions must consider how the voters will react to given rules, regulations, suggestions.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like Marx brother with schnozz nose glasses

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I see him as a smartassed flaming liberal on most occasions. I check in on his show for a minute or three, which is usually all I can stand of him.

But, it seems lately he's turning some & making sense. Another Hollywood freak that's tough to follow. Is he starting to see the light.? Dont trust him.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunzo
I see him as a smartassed flaming liberal on most occasions. I check in on his show for a minute or three, which is usually all I can stand of him.

But, it seems lately he's turning some & making sense. Another Hollywood freak that's tough to follow. Is he starting to see the light.? Dont trust him.

Never trust a Libertard!

I’m guessing his ratings have fallen and he’s hoping to keep his job.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sometimes liberals let their guard down and actually see the truth.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Or they heard that big “pop” when their head comes outta their ass.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
He’s not a complete idiot leftist and had Ann Coulter as a regular guest for several years. One of my favorite clips from Trump’s election is Ann Coulter predicting Tump winning on his show.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

I have said and caught heat here for repeating it.

There is a big difference between a Classic Liberal and a Marxist Leftist. Maher is the former. We want more of the former because they believe in individual rights and in logic and debate.

There are a lot of people starting to see that the Leftist Marxists have overtaken the Dems and that they can find a home in Rep
party.

I’m happy to welcome any anti-collectivist, pro-1a/2A old school liberals personally.

Problem is the Reps are happier to appeal to the status quo of DC establishment BS than step forward as a party capable of bold leadership. They don’t mind losing as long as they can use their losses to fleece the faithful.

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Slavek
Thanks, this guy is fantastic, very, very, funny. Now in hollow, empty concept called Democracy everything is political and all decisions must consider how the voters will react to given rules, regulations, suggestions.

We’re not a Democracy we’re a Republic.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Tie him to Colbert and take both on a boat ride

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by efw

There is a big difference between a Classic Liberal and a Marxist Leftist. Maher is the former. We want more of the former because they believe in individual rights and in logic and debate.

There are a lot of people starting to see that the Leftist Marxists have overtaken the Dems and that they can find a home in Rep
party.

I’m happy to welcome any anti-collectivist, pro-1a/2A old school liberals personally.

Problem is the Reps are happier to appeal to the status quo of DC establishment BS than step forward as a party capable of bold leadership. They don’t mind losing as long as they can use their losses to fleece the faithful.

Ahh, the classic liberal, good call. Sometimes I observe them seeing the light. Ole choker, Anthony Bourdain while shooting Nugent's guns. "I shouldn't like this, as Im supposed to be a liberal, if only where I'm from, but I think I do like this. Maybe, just maybe I should look at the other sides views." (not direct quote)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MARCEL

Yep. I’ll buy the gas.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by efw

party.

Agreed. Can't deal with the new left.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Slavek

We’re not a Democracy we’re a Republic.

Don’t mind him. He’s retarded

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dont trust him.

Good thought. Never, ever trust a Jew. They'll Jew you every chance they get.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MARCEL

I can't stand that guy,don't know how anyone can watch his show.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Maher will occasionally come up with some poignant, seemingly unbiased observation, only to fall back into his wokeness. Not worth the wait for those occasions.

Wonder how he'd get on without his walled compounds in Beverly Hills and on Catalina if SHTF?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

party.

Simply boils to,

Someone who frequently disagrees with me, but loves America. (And probably, me as a fellow American)

VS

Someone who wants to FUNDAMENTALLY change America, and calls
me and mine, Deplorables, Neanderthals, Shamless Gun Worshipers, Clinging to "THEIR God and Guns"....

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (808outdoors, 44mc, 7887mm08, 35, 10Glocks, 308ld, 10 invisible), 1,251 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,692
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.