Home
Posted By: JakeBlues Mask Defiance - 08/01/21
I’m in the Commie Republic of Western Washington. A few days ago douche bag Inslee said certain areas were mandatory masks again, mine being one of them. Just went to Walmart on the way home. 100% of the employees were wearing a mask and 90% of customers were not smile
Posted By: sherm_61 Re: Mask Defiance - 08/01/21
As long as people keep wearing masks and conform to the Covid B.S it will continue. They can do all the mandate B.S they want ill do as before live my life just like before all the covtard crap, not wear a mask and keep on keeping on.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Mask Defiance - 08/01/21
I don’t even have a mask. I tossed them all about 6 months ago. Walked into the store today and immediately noticed all the staff wearing one. The “greeter” told me “the governor said everyone needs to wear one indoors as of 4 days ago”. I said “Okay thanks”, and walked right by into the store. She didn’t reply or stop me. Got the impression she didn’t care much about it.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Mask Defiance - 08/01/21
I have seen some people wearing the damdest face coverings you can imagine. I don't wear them and never have worn one over my nose. Can't breathe well with it on.
Posted By: wyowinchester Re: Mask Defiance - 08/01/21
According to the new report.... Everyone that received the vax. Needs to wear a mask to protect those who did not. Let um.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Mask Defiance - 08/01/21
Originally Posted by wyowinchester
According to the new report.... Everyone that received the vax. Needs to wear a mask to protect those who did not. Let um.

They're super spreaders.
Originally Posted by wyowinchester

Nothing encourages people to do what you ask them to do, like punishing those people who have already done what you asked them to do. That concept right there is proof that this has nothing to do with the masks or vaccines.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Mask Defiance - 08/01/21
Originally Posted by sherm_61
As long as people keep wearing masks and conform to the Covid B.S it will continue. .

True, but not exactly.more precisely,

As long as LEO are willing to enforce these unconstitutional mandates this COVID BS will continue.

Millions of Americans are complying with the mask mandates and the forced shutdowns of their businesses, not because they fear COVID the virus, but because they fear the Jack-Booted Thugs that wear The Badge, that are ready willing and eager to arrest and brutalize any and all that dare to defy the Regime.

That them out of the equation and everything will fall into place.

The government has NO power over We The People, without it’s enforcers. You want to fight this battle, start at the bottom, those that do their bidding.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Mask Defiance - 08/01/21
Doctors appt this wednesday, git a msg, masks are required.
If I remember to put one in the car, I'll go along to get along.
If I forget, tough crap.
I'll be lucky to remember the appointment.
Well businesses need to say F.U then. 5 did here in kalispell and went to court judge ruled in there favor.
Well businesses need to say F.U then. 5 did here in kalispell and went to court judge ruled in there favor.

Nice.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Mask Defiance - 08/01/21

The state health departments can pull their permits to open and serve if they’re consumption related businesses.

It would seem to be going state by state.
Defy or go out of business i know what I would do.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Mask Defiance - 08/01/21
I think even Covtards are starting to see the truth.
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: Mask Defiance - 08/01/21
But many tests prove masks do nothing. And since anything you drape over your face is considered OK, what's the point?
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
My county has a 30% vax rate and about a half a percent wearing masks, and I suspect that the few mask wearers are vaxxed and vulnerable. I don't think a second wave of mandatory masking would go over well.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
My county has a 30% vax rate and about a half a percent wearing masks, and I suspect that the few mask wearers are vaxxed and vulnerable. I don't think a second wave of mandatory masking would go over well.

I actually hope the Dems keep pushing it so even brainwashed Libs can see what the party of liberty is and what the party of tyranny is.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

The state health departments can pull their permits to open and serve if they’re consumption related businesses.

And covtard puzzyies pushing the lockdown/masking/vax are to blame. They are the enemy.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21

Sykes (Sikes?) makes a damn good breakfast too!
Posted By: sherm_61 Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
They get my business more and more, any business that tells the Health Dept. to F.O does.
I hope Gianforte follows Abbott and Desantis lead on this
Posted By: Nollij Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
The image unfortunately sums it up well for my home state. I'm waiting for Walzo to return to his "King Walzo" throne, and tell us the masks are once again mandatory.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Riverc Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
I been in mask defiance since this started March 2020.Only place i wear one is Doctor office and the hospital.I live rural and the majority of people in my area don't give a damn about a mask.When i go to Baton Rouge i use my Mask Exemption Card,i bought online when this first started.They look say ok and most times i don't have to say nothing.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
I will not not not comply...
Posted By: Raeford Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
Was surprised several times last week:
1. NO mask mandates at this time per Gov. Blackface
2. Went to Kroger Saturday evening and at least 75% of customers were masked up.
Posted By: JeffP Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21

OT decades ago when they started the mandatory “smoke free” areas in restaurants, even conservatives were on board with it.
A few of us argued the private property rights issue, but it fell on deaf ears. We also argued against giving gvt the power to shut businesses down over it.

A few weeks ago I dug up an old thread on mandatory seat belts. There were a lot of people still in support of it. A majority.

The incrementalism and moral relativism go hand in hand in the dismantling of freedoms.
Posted By: abbydog Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
If you get the vid please don’t take a hospital bed and god forbid, get a vaccine.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Doctors appt this wednesday, git a msg, masks are required.
If I remember to put one in the car, I'll go along to get along.
If I forget, tough crap.
I'll be lucky to remember the appointment.

Went a couple weeks ago to get an elbow looked at and hopefully a cortisone shot. Got there big sign on the door, have to call in and they’ll come out and get you. masks mandatory. No phone number listed. Beat on the door, fat chick with a nose ring at the desk said “read the sign”

I walked back to the truck and left. They called 10 minutes later and asked if I’d forgotten my appointment, said No, came but there’s obviously way too many protections in place, I’ll find a Doctor with some common sense.
Originally Posted by Raeford
2. Went to Kroger Saturday evening and at least 75% of customers were masked up.

Wait til after the election, they’ll sandbag til they get McAuliffe in there. Love to see enough guys remember Jan 2020 and get their asses out and vote for Youngkin, but doubtful Virginia can ever have another Rep. Governor. Especially with the economy we have booming. Hope Youngkin’s smart enough to run on guns/constitution but bet he doesn’t.

I hadn’t seen hardly any til last couple days. Bunch of retards virtue signaling again. Mostly Hispanics and blacks.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain

1. Wait til after the election, they’ll sandbag til they get McAuliffe in there.

I hadn’t seen hardly any til last couple days. Bunch of retards virtue signaling again. Mostly Hispanics and blacks.

Good for you Jack.... I did the same with my dentist office... they were apoplectic that I canceled.... fugg em
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
Local News just showed the Idiot Hiden Biden wearing his mask as he got off the Helicopter today. Then he took it off and avoided the Press questions.
Posted By: Ray_Herbert Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
Originally Posted by abbydog
If you get the vid please don’t take a hospital bed and god forbid, get a vaccine.

And if you get the 'vid, while wearing a mask and being vaccinated, don't take a hospital bed and stfu.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jackmountain

1. Wait til after the election, they’ll sandbag til they get McAuliffe in there.

Good for you Jack.... I did the same with my dentist office... they were apoplectic that I canceled.... fugg em

If enough folks refused to patronize they’d have to make concessions.

That bucktoothed mummy of a POTUS will probably shut the eco o my down again. Really doesn’t matter. Our time to pay for our past sins is coming quickly. There will be a reckoning for our our recklessness.
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Originally Posted by abbydog

And if you get the 'vid, while wearing a mask and being vaccinated, don't take a hospital bed and stfu.

He just needs the booster shot, possibly a double mask.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
Originally Posted by JeffP

OT decades ago when they started the mandatory “smoke free” areas in restaurants, even conservatives were on board with it.
A few of us argued the private property rights issue, but it fell on deaf ears. We also argued against giving gvt the power to shut businesses down over it.

A few weeks ago I dug up an old thread on mandatory seat belts. There were a lot of people still in support of it. A majority.

The incrementalism and moral relativism go hand in hand in the dismantling of freedoms.

Well said, Jeff.

You probably recall the motorcycle helmet requirement issue too. There’s a comical story about that in Louisiana.

Our governor at the time was Mike Foster who regularly rode his Harley hog and with a do rag so the bill to drop the helmet mandate was put forth to the legislature.

The representative that was pushing it for Governor Foster said, “ if y’all like our great governor Foster then vote to repeal the bill and furthermore if you don’t like the sumbitch,,,vote to repeal the bill “.

Supposedly Governor Foster was at the podium too and was laughing so hard that he had to sit down.

The helmet requirement bill was repealed.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
The communist are going with mail in voting in 2022 because the fake virus is out of control again. The people still do not understand what is happening. The are too many sheep. There will be as before for me no jab, no mask, no blind fold, and no lock downs.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Mask Defiance - 08/02/21
Have an appointment in the morning.

They made sure to let me know i had to wear a mask.

With a sinus infection it will be coming down a lot.

Went to the doc this morning and no one said a thing about a mask.

Some get it and some don't.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Mask Defiance - 08/03/21
Walmart is handing them out at the front entrance as of today.
Posted By: sherm_61 Re: Mask Defiance - 08/03/21

All the more reason not to darken there doostep
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Mask Defiance - 08/03/21
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The communist are going with mail in voting in 2022 because the fake virus is out of control again. The people still do not understand what is happening. The are too many sheep. There will be as before for me no jab, no mask, no blind fold, and no lock downs.

This. The stage for mail voting for mid-terms is being set. If I come across a ballot collection box I intend to drop a loaf in it.

Better to darken it and refuse the mask.
Posted By: sherm_61 Re: Mask Defiance - 08/03/21

Better to darken it and refuse the mask.

You have a point.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Mask Defiance - 08/03/21

And require all employees to take the shot...And who knows may require vaccine passport in the near future.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Mask Defiance - 08/03/21
The timing is horrible for them. Delta came out too soon. They can’t drag it out that long. Watch for a new variant to come out magically next year just in time.
Originally Posted by Riverc

And require all employees to take the shot...And who knows may require vaccine passport in the near future.

This was the one in Zachary.

On the way down to the camp on Lake Verret 2 weeks ago I stopped in the one in Donaldsonville to pick up some camp stuff. The parking lot was full, the store was packed with people, 3 others and myself were the only white people in the store.

New Roads ain’t that bad,,,,,yet.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Mask Defiance - 08/03/21

On the way down to the camp on Lake Verret 2 weeks ago I stopped in the one in Donaldsonville to pick up some camp stuff. The parking lot was full, the store was packed with people, 3 others and myself were the only white people in the store.

New Roads wasn't pushing the mask last time like Zachary and Baton Rouge the one by old Cortana is like the one you describe in Donaldsonville.Got some dirty looks from some of the blacks because i wasn't wearing a mask back a few months ago.

New Roads wasn't pushing the mask last time like Zachary and Baton Rouge the one by old Cortana is like the one you describe in Donaldsonville.Got some dirty looks from some of the blacks because i wasn't wearing a mask back a few months ago.

Anytime you see one with only a single main entrance you’ll know what the bulk of the patronage is.

New Roads closes theirs for Mardi Gras day.
© 24hourcampfire