Home
Running a fever yesterday so my wife and I went and both tested positive for Covid .

102 fever , chills and body aches are hell . She is having a sore throat and real congested .

Pray for us please .

Will be praying for you both.
Good luck! If breathing gets bad, sleep on your stomach. That tip saved me...
Best of luck hope your covid is a mild case.
Hang tough!
You got this.
Also Praying for you and your wife. The amount of conflicting information about the Communist virus is simply insane. Please keep us posted.
Good luck.

Are you taking anything?
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Running a fever yesterday so my wife and I went and both tested positive for Covid .

102 fever , chills and body aches are hell . She is having a sore throat and real congested .

Pray for us please .

You got it.
Prayers
Prayers sent

Pray for us please .

Make sure you are treated ASAP. Hydroxychloroquine or something. Don't forget the Z-pac, Vitamin D3, Zinc, and Vitamin C. This is not something to screw with. If treated you are a long way ahead of the game.
Be sure and get the stuff,it works.
So tell us why you didn't get the shot ?
Hindsight is always 20/20, good luck, get well
Prayers for a quick recovery
Rick, have you got a pulse oximeter?
Get a pulse ox meter you wear on your finger. Any pharmacy sells one for like $20. Only way to know if you're entering the danger zone. It will sound an alarm below 80%. I had to wear one while I slept, it woke me up one night when I hit 78. I flipped on my stomach and it shot back up.
Of course.
I pray you will consult with your doctor.
If you are in touch with your family doctor, see if they will allow and early administration of Monoclonal antibodies
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Make sure you are treated ASAP. Hydroxychloroquine or something. Don't forget the Z-pac, Vitamin D3, Zinc, and Vitamin C. This is not something to screw with. If treated you are a long way ahead of the game.

^^^^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
What Cariboujack said.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

^^^^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
What Cariboujack said.

Add Gatorade diluted 50% with water and drink a lot of it. I got dehydrated when I had the Wuhan Weezer last December and doc gave me a saline-solution IV.
Prayers sent!
Gotta earn those natural antibodies brother.
You and the wife will get thru itšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Pretty sure I earned mine last july and early august.

Never been Ko,d by a flu or cold like that before.
Sucked for about 4 or 5 days.
Lingering less effects as it went its course over a 15 to 18 day period.

And I have been all over this rock in some pretty crapola places.

Worse cold or flu I ever had.
Didnt go get tested.

4 high end ice cream cones 100% confirmed total loss of taste.

Pissed me off, spent like 12 bucks total on those sunsabytches too.

I did some zinc pills.
Normal dose.

Bought a big ole combat sized of clover valley IIRC vitamin D and C gummy things.
Ate like 4 times the normal daily dose.
Pretty good kinda like a cranberry taste.
Did that the day I lost my sense of taste.
Ate that stuff for 4 or 5 days.
Did some cough syrup to loosen up my lungs and cough up flem schit....

It all seemed to help.

Fugging chinese
Fugging up everyfuggingthing..........

Originally Posted by renegade50

Has your sense of taste fully recovered?

Yep...
Loss of taste lasted about 3 or 4 days.
Then started coming back gradually.
Probably like 2 to 3 weeks before I stopped getting ticked off about it returning slowly.

I think a buncha of us on here have had it.

Been several threads last summer and early fall with various members describing f u c k ed symptoms of various things.

Biggest thing for me was joint aches from hell.
Some cold sweats, nagging muscle pain
And nagging non productive cough at times

It sucked...
You can pretty well tell it was a out of the norm cold or flu..

Yep...

I thought you always had no taste.....
Sent! šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Yep...

Debatable......very debatable.

Yep...

Then I guess the pizza buffets and McD's cheese burgers still tremble in your presence, lol.
Yep...
So, you can kick Ciciā€™s in the ass on those Spicy JalapeƱo and Zesty Pepperoni Poppers they have now...!
Hit the vitamin d, ivermectin horse wormer, and zinc.

You both will beat this.

šŸ¦«
y'all should be fine
Originally Posted by antlers
Yep...
So, you can kick Ciciā€™s in the ass on those Spicy JalapeƱo and Zesty Pepperoni Poppers they have now...!

I cant eat spicy food like I used to.
Arms and hands tingle.
Forehead sweats.

Stay away from em mostly.
Once in awhile I will fugg up some buffalo wings wiith blue cheesedressing( yankee thing).
But the next day doing the liquid fueled burning ring of fire multiple dumpasaurus rex visits aint really worth it.

LOL!!!

OP these guys got some good OTC med advice on here.

The zinc and vitamin C and D suggestions is what worked for me.
YMMV

And a trip to doc aint a bad idea if ya think you and the wife need too.
Everyone is different on how they react to this persistent low level bio wpn.
Cause that is what it is.
Prayed for the both of you.
Prayers sent for a quick and full recovery.
The China flu hoax can kill your azz, get some kind of treatment ASAP.
I drank about 5 bottles of Pedialyte ,always had some nearby.It helped with the dehydrated feeling .
It's not fun,but you got this.
Best of luck to you both.
Prayers for a complete recovery for both of you, Rick.
Will do.
Best wishes for quick recovery. Just kick its ass.
Hey you don't happen to know JimFromTN do you? If so, we all wish you both a full and grinspeedy recovery so you can go punch him in the face for us
Ivermectin (horse wormer) , vitamin D , B , C , and zinc. Donā€™t wait ! Your immune system going berserk is what will kill you. All of these are easily available over the counter. Donā€™t wait !
Good luck and prayers sent
Originally Posted by Beaver10

You both will beat this.

šŸ¦«

This ^

Prayers sent

ETA: throw some vitamin C in there too.
Done. Take Invermectin.
Prayers for y'alls recovery.

g
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Done. Take Invermectin.

Okay don't shoot me. I know this has been discussed probably 1,000 times but I don't want to sift through a bazillion threads... How do you get that stuff? Do you need a prescription? Is the veterinarian stuff the same or different? Thanks in advance.
Farm supply
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Done. Take Invermectin.

Okay don't shoot me. I know this has been discussed probably 1,000 times but I don't want to sift through a bazillion threads... How do you get that stuff? Do you need a prescription? Is the veterinarian stuff the same or different? Thanks in advance.

Amazon if you donā€™t have a farmers supply store nearby.

Buy a few tubes. Itā€™s cheap, or was.

šŸ¦«
Jabbed or not? If so, with what? That does matter.
I recently bought 2 tubes at my local Tractor Supply. We've been on the protocol for several months. We are now taking Ivermectin weekly instead of every other week. Vitamin C 2x daily, Vitamin D3, Zinc, Melatonin and some stuff I can't pronounce. I take it 2x daily.

Here is the other daily part of the protocol. Quercetin. I take it 2x daily.

Pray for us please .

Absolutely. Vit D3 alone reduces your chance of hospitalization by well over 90%. 10,000 I.Uā€™s a day for a week.

I pray you and yours have an easy case....
Prayers sent. Donā€™t let the symptoms run you down to far as I did. Sound advice given on the O2 meter, thatā€™s the primary indicator for hospital admission. Zofran for nausea, donā€™t rely on Tylenol or Motrin to stop the severe headaches. Thereā€™s better RX. Donā€™t discount how much the constant cough is robbing you of rest and O2. All the vitamins mentioned plus steroids and antibiotics is the key.
Done. Take Invermectin.

Animal feed store. Get the plain not plus.
Dave you can lead them to water but they have to be willing to drink it. Mb

Pray for us please .

Sure thing. What are you taking in response to this. I assume you are already on D3, C, and zinc. Ivermectin?

Me too. I could barely raise my arms from the shoulder joint pain, which started out of the blue from day one of feeling like I had the flu. That was Christmas Eve day of 2019. Spent a few days in bed, then gradually recovered. Cough lasted about a month. Took a while for my shoulder pain to completely go away. First time I ever had any joint pain in connection to a flu, which is why I later assumed it was COVID-19. I actually assumed at the time it was a weird flu, since few were quite yet worried about COVID-19 as of Christmas 2019. That general concern in the US started a few weeks after that. I'm glad, because had I been sick like that after the panic started, I'd have been quite worried. As it was, I'd been through many cases of flu in my life, and just treated myself as I normally do for flu, i.e., rest and staying hydrated.
No vaccinations?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ppxmxVhkr7c
After having Syphilis and Mono, COVID doesn't scare me.

Pray for us please .

This.

Pray for us please .

Will do.
Prayers sent for both.
Done. Take Invermectin.
Itā€™s $5.99 for a tube of Ivermectin paste at Tractor Supply that will treat 1250 pounds of horse. Thereā€™s graduation marks on the plunger, just squeeze out your weight and eat it.
You have our prayers. And the usual prayer I give to most, Be Well, RZ.
Prayers brother. All the advice above is well worth trying.

Yep...
Loss of taste lasted about 3 or 4 days.
Then started coming back gradually.
Probably like 2 to 3 weeks before I stopped getting ticked off about it returning slowly.

I think a buncha of us on here have had it.

Been several threads last summer and early fall with various members describing f u c k ed symptoms of various things.

Some cold sweats, nagging muscle pain
And nagging non productive cough at times

It sucked...
You can pretty well tell it was a out of the norm cold or flu..

For about 8-9 days, I felt like crap. No fever at all, squirts the first 3-4 days, weak as a kitten, at one point a lack of ability to concentrate made it difficult to add a column of numbers up sensibly, short of breath, had to actually stop and rest in a field a half block from my house while walking the dog. He didn't fuqk with me either, and he's prone to get antsy if we hang out when we should be "go, daddy go!" on his walk... He hung out close to me around the house more too. Body achy, cough, phlegmy, little sore throat action for a few days, cough has lightly hung on for several months, just barely on the radar, but there. Not sure I had Covid, as I've heard not everybody gets a fever, but it was definitely an usual bout of...something...

Anyhow, yours sounds a good bit rougher, so yes, prayers sent for strength and a quick recovery...
Prayers sent from N.C.
Keep your head up and get well soon!
Prayers, hang in there.
This is what they gave me.[Linked Image]
Interesting

Wonder why no budesonide inhaler

What are Ed A hist? Antihistamines?

Ondensetron aka Zofran aka no puke nausea pills
Ivermectin

https://www.pushhealth.com/drugs/iv...wqaqq8gIV3ntvBB165QZcEAAYASAAEgJBpfD_BwE
I just felt so bad
Originally Posted by slumlord
Interesting

Says to treat congestion.
Chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine, both OTC.
Not sure Iā€™m all in on the horse medicine from a tube but already doing C, D and Z.
Not sure Iā€™m all in on the horse medicine from a tube...
Cā€™mon man, youā€™ve probably eaten worse stuff in your life than apple flavored Ivermectin paste.

Fishy, sweaty, yeasty come to mind...?
Iā€™m glad they didnt dick and that they actually let you have the Azith now.

Pneumonia is the bad guy in this
Also taking some of the adaptogens like ginseng, ashwaghanda and jiogulan.
Not sure Iā€™m all in on the horse medicine from a tube but already doing C, D and Z.

You catch the Covid clap and youā€™ll be calling yourself Mr. Ed within two hours - guaranteed

LOL

šŸ¦«

I just admitted to eating Happy Meals oh and just for you guys I ate a McRib
I guess you didn't get the jab.

You catch the Covid clap and youā€™ll be calling yourself Mr. Ed within two hours - guaranteed

LOL

šŸ¦«

Iā€™ll get some just in case. Based on your comment It sounds like you take it after infection. Is there a consensus on whether thereā€™s any reason to take it before?
Originally Posted by jbmi
So tell us why you didn't get the shot ?
Hindsight is always 20/20, good luck, get well

You dumbass.

My nationality recognised Allergist MD had the jab 3 mo ago and is 6 days in the hospital - with COVID-19

95% of Israels sick had the jab.

99.5% of Gibralters pop got the jab and their cases increased 2500%.
They were going to send us home with no meds just instructions to take Tylenol for fever . Had to show out .
best of luck, hopefully it will be a mild case. prayers sent.

I will pray for your speedy recovery.

I will add to drink plenty of water and avoid sugar, caffeine and wheat. Those and a handful of others knock down the immune system . Also avoid dairy. No yogart, cheese, or milk and cereal. Those will only thicken the mucous and make it difficult for the lungs to expel.

Unless you are a roofer, it wouldn't hurt to get outside and sunbathe until late morning. The D3 production will do more good than any vaccine and early sun rays are better than afternoon.
Billy Graham said something like, Prayer is the most powerful force in the universe.
Should he go nudie-butt for more effect?
Good luck Rick & your wife.
Well, unfortunately the survival stats aren't great for Covid.
Friend dropped this off too. Any good?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Interesting

Wonder why no budesonide inhaler

Ondensetron aka Zofran aka no puke nausea pills

They cant get a clue.

Youre right, as usual. Inhaled stroids have no equal in reducing or mitigating pulmonary edema which commonly is the COVID-19 killer with the Cytokine Storm.

Truth, they are returning to the narrative. Let people die to justify masks and planned lockdowns.

The deep states imported mercenaries need masks to hide their identity in their planned insurrection.

We need masks to help them blend in.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thumbs up.
They were going to send us home with no meds just instructions to take Tylenol for fever . Had to show out .

A Fever is not necessarily bad thing unless it gets too high.
I've knocked down viral loads by inducing a low fever.
Our bodies are designed to cough, sneeze, throw up, get the runs and fevers for reasons of recovery.
Drinking lots of water is usually a positive thing to do no matter what the virus.
Your Dr should know and be able to tell you what temperature is the danger zone for you.

Be careful not to drink a hot tottie or any alcohol. The tylenol and alcohol, as well as many other meds, don't mix.

Jag

I need to huff some wasp n hornet spray and head up to the Emergent Care Walk-In clinic and get them to give me actual prescription strength Budesonide.

RicknTenn

You can call back and see if they will let you run by the keoger pharm and get some of that. Tell em your uncle had covid and his docs let him get some and it kept him out if the hospital and you want some of that.
If no dice, you can get an OTC version of it but its a nasal spray. Might not be able suck that down as far as the lungs.

An actual desktop nebulizer and the budesonide ampules would be the ticket.
Rick, almost every one around here had it a year, or so ago. It wasn't pleasant for anyone,. The interesting thing about this virus is that it seems to find your weak points and capitalize on them. The older you are...the more "weak points" you have. Hang tough.

The real doctors were right. Our Government has turned a molehill into a mountain.

Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Our bodies are designed to cough, sneeze, throw up, get the runs and fevers for reasons of recovery.
Drinking lots of water is usually a positive thing to do no matter what the virus.
Your Dr should know and be able to tell you what temperature is the danger zone for you.

Be careful not to drink a hot tottie or any alcohol. The tylenol and alcohol, as well as many other meds, don't mix.

A little bit of a 102 fever will activate the bodyā€™s interferon response. Which is a good thing.

But let it go higher. Modulate with liquid childrenā€™s fever reducer. As monitor temps hourly.
I would seriously consider something like a keto or paleo diet along with like a gallon of water a day until you recover. For a week your body will flush a ton of excess salts and inflammation. Iā€™m assuming thereā€™s a lot of systemic inflammation caused by the sickness and Iā€™ve never been on a more anti inflammatory diet before. Itā€™s probably the reason why so many complain about joint pain. But thereā€™s a lot of inflammation in the lungs too.

A little bit of a 102 fever will activate the bodyā€™s interferon response. Which is a good thing.

But let it go higher. Modulate with liquid childrenā€™s fever reducer. As monitor temps hourly.

Probably true, but that "fever" gets wearisome after a couple of weeks That's one of the crappy things about this virus.
Thanks for the prayers and good advise . Im all medicated and about to try and sleep .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It wouldn't hurt to increase the dosage of vitamin C to bowel tolerance and then back off to find the dose good for you.
I can't speak to the Quercitin dosage without looking it up, but the vitamins and minerals are low dosage for a non pregnant adult. Sunshine tomorrow morning is free.
The bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme, breaks down amino acids, and can act as an anti-inflammatory at the proper dose.
I remember from one source that the ratio was 1:1 to quercetin to improve absorption and synergize , (^effectiveness) of the anti-inflammatory properties of both. If you are on a blood thinner, use caution and consult with whoever you trust with Rx it. There's a reduction in the clotting factor JFYI or anyone else reading this. Prescription anticoagulants are high risk meds. Adding even a natural "blood thinner", other than water, might push it too far in that direction. That goes for large amounts of garlic too, which people used world wide forever to prevent illness.
Pineapple core is another good source for the proteolytic enzyme but hard to dose, in case the 1:1 ratio is important.

C Is good for your immune function, probably easier and quicker to buy a bottle of straight buffered vitamin C. ..higher dose is necessary according to most nutrition based physicians than what is available in multis like your bottle..

Zinc is Ok depending on various factors. Personally, I take more when going into a situation where my immune function might be challenged. My dose is 50 mg zinc citrate/ day.
Yours may differ. It just has to be balanced and a therapeutic dosage.
Magnesium is good to load with, but not at the same time as the zinc. Example can be AM and late PM for Mg with water.
Lunch time for the Zinc supplement. Keep in mind that Zinc can upset the stomach if taken before a meal or without food.

Hope this is helpful. Get well soon.

Happy Camper
How the hell does anyone keep all this straight?

Somebody put together a list.
Good luck guys,hang in there.I been running on luck since this started haven't gotten it yet.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I concur

To the OP. Hang in there. My family just got it too so weā€™re right there with ya.

ā€œFor he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.ā€
ā€­ā€­Psalmā€¬ ā€­91:3ā€¬ ā€­ESVā€¬ā€¬
https://bible.com/bible/59/psa.91.3.ESV

Millions of people around the world take Ivermectin regularly to kill parasites. It has a very low side effects and toxicity. You would really have to work at overdosing. If you have worms youā€™re likely to get diarrhea and if you have skin parasites youā€™re likely to get a rash where they were. Ivermectin is safe enough that it can be used as a prophylactic medication. Ivermectin was originally developed for humans.

Pray for us please .

I hope you fare as well as the other 99.3% who have had it.

Drink fluids, avoid fever reducers unless they get too high. Try to eat even though it's flavorless. You'll be fine in a couple days. No need to be dramatic

You both will beat this.

šŸ¦«

This is the best info going.
Go get yourself some stuff.
Thanks for the prayers and good advise . Im all medicated and about to try and sleep .

Might be better if you sleep sitting part ways upright in a recliner or several pillows to prop yourself. Take the physical body off of your lungs as opposed to laying horizontal in a bed. Might help to keep your O2 up better too.

Lots of rest

You didnt mention or unless ai missed it anything regarding C-PAP

Might require extra Dr advisement on that with all this. Still either way, get yourself upright.
I would seriously consider something like a keto or paleo diet along with like a gallon of water a day until you recover. For a week your body will flush a ton of excess salts and inflammation. Iā€™m assuming thereā€™s a lot of systemic inflammation caused by the sickness and Iā€™ve never been on a more anti inflammatory diet before. Itā€™s probably the reason why so many complain about joint pain. But thereā€™s a lot of inflammation in the lungs too.

This is a true statement.
Prayers and well wishes sent. Hope you are feeling better soon.

You can screw around, and not take enough of the right meds, like youā€™re doing now and risk getting worse, or you can follow the leading doctors in the world who have sourced the treatments that work into a constant moving protocol that is saving lives and are on top of the latest treatments that WORK.

Throw that bottle away (it doesnā€™t have anywhere near the dosages you need), and go get the right size dosages at a local drug store, and get some IVERMECTIN STAT.

Also, get 30 minutes of early sunlight to acquire VIT D3. You get some additional things from the sunlight that you canā€™t get in the D3 pills. Hell, just sit in a chair in a window with the rays coming through, and hitting you.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL(3)

Lvermectin(1)
0.4ā€“0.6 mg/kg per dose (take with or after a meal) ā€” one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered Use upper dose range if: ā€‰1) in regions with aggressive variants (e.g. ā€œDeltaā€ variant); 2) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 3) multiple comorbidities/risk factors.

Fluvoxamine(4)
50ā€‰mg twice daily for 10ā€“14 days Add to ivermectin if: 1) minimal response after 2 days of ivermectin; 2) in regions with more aggressive variants; 3) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 4) numerous comorbidities/risk factors. Avoid if patient is already on an SSRI.

Nasal/oral rinse
3 x daily ā€“ gargle (do not swallow) antiseptic mouthwash with cetylpyridinium chloride (e.g. ScopeTM, ActTM, CrestTM), ListerineTM with essential oils, or povidone/iodine 1ā€‰% solution as alternative. Nasal rinse instructions below.5

Vitamin D3
4,000 IU/day

Vitamin C
500ā€“1,000ā€‰mg twice a day

Quercetin
250ā€‰mg twice a day

Zinc
100ā€‰mg/day (elemental zinc)

Melatonin
10ā€‰mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

Aspirin
325ā€‰mg/day (unless contraindicated) Pulse Oximeter Monitoring of oxygen saturation is recommended (for instructions see page 2)

(1) The dosing may be updated as further scientific studies emerge. The safety of ivermectin in pregnancy has not been definitively established. Use in the 1st trimester should be discussed with your doctor.
(2) To use if a household member is COVID-19 positive, or you have prolonged exposure to a COVID-19 positive patient without wearing a mask
(3) For late phase ā€” hospitalized patients ā€” see the FLCCCā€™s MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 on www.flccc.net
(4) Some individuals who are prescribed fluvoxamine experience acute anxiety which needs to be carefully monitored for and treated by the prescribing clinician to prevent rare escalation to suicidal or violent behavior.
(5) Nasal rinse ā€“ 3 x daily. Use 10ā€‰% povidone/iodine wound wash. Take 1ā€‰ml (1/4 tsp) mix with 9ā€‰ml saline solution (2 tsp). Use nasal irrigation bottle or syringe.

Hereā€™s the homepage of the site, where you can do a teleconference, so they can write you scrips to get Ivermectin pills if you donā€™t have yet. Everything you need to know is there.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Find a doc to write a scrip for Ivermectin pills if you donā€™t want the paste or 1% bottle:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/

WARNING: Make sure Ivermectin will work with everything you are taking (All medications). Best to teleconference with a doc associated with FLCCC to make sure.

Originally Posted by Clintopher

I concur

To the OP. Hang in there. My family just got it too so weā€™re right there with ya.

ā€œFor he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.ā€
ā€­ā€­Psalmā€¬ ā€­91:3ā€¬ ā€­ESVā€¬ā€¬
https://bible.com/bible/59/psa.91.3.ESV

And you wont be harmed by the vipers venom.

You might die, but youll still go to heaven, is what your scripture means.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

You can screw around, and not take enough of the right meds, like youā€™re doing now and risk getting worse, or you can follow the leading doctors in the world who have sourced the treatments that work into a constant moving protocol that is saving lives and are on top of the latest treatments that WORK.

Throw that bottle away (it doesnā€™t have anywhere near the dosages you need), and go get the right size dosages at a local drug store, and get some IVERMECTIN STAT.

Also, get 30 minutes of early sunlight to acquire VIT D3. You get some additional things from the sunlight that you canā€™t get in the D3 pills. Hell, just sit in a chair in a window with the rays coming through, and hitting you.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL(3)

Lvermectin(1)
0.4ā€“0.6 mg/kg per dose (take with or after a meal) ā€” one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered Use upper dose range if: ā€‰1) in regions with aggressive variants (e.g. ā€œDeltaā€ variant); 2) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 3) multiple comorbidities/risk factors.

Fluvoxamine(4)
50ā€‰mg twice daily for 10ā€“14 days Add to ivermectin if: 1) minimal response after 2 days of ivermectin; 2) in regions with more aggressive variants; 3) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 4) numerous comorbidities/risk factors. Avoid if patient is already on an SSRI.

Nasal/oral rinse
3 x daily ā€“ gargle (do not swallow) antiseptic mouthwash with cetylpyridinium chloride (e.g. ScopeTM, ActTM, CrestTM), ListerineTM with essential oils, or povidone/iodine 1ā€‰% solution as alternative. Nasal rinse instructions below.5

Vitamin D3
4,000 IU/day

Vitamin C
500ā€“1,000ā€‰mg twice a day

Quercetin
250ā€‰mg twice a day Zinc 100ā€‰mg/day (elemental zinc) Melatonin 10ā€‰mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

Aspirin
325ā€‰mg/day (unless contraindicated) Pulse Oximeter Monitoring of oxygen saturation is recommended (for instructions see page 2)

(1) The dosing may be updated as further scientific studies emerge. The safety of ivermectin in pregnancy has not been definitively established. Use in the 1st trimester should be discussed with your doctor.
(2) To use if a household member is COVID-19 positive, or you have prolonged exposure to a COVID-19 positive patient without wearing a mask
(3) For late phase ā€” hospitalized patients ā€” see the FLCCCā€™s MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 on www.flccc.net
(4) Some individuals who are prescribed fluvoxamine experience acute anxiety which needs to be carefully monitored for and treated by the prescribing clinician to prevent rare escalation to suicidal or violent behavior.
(5) Nasal rinse ā€“ 3 x daily. Use 10ā€‰% povidone/iodine wound wash. Take 1ā€‰ml (1/4 tsp) mix with 9ā€‰ml saline solution (2 tsp). Use nasal irrigation bottle or syringe.

Hereā€™s the homepage of the site, where you can do a teleconference, so they can right you scrips to get Ivermectin pills if you donā€™t have yet. Everything you need to know is there.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Find a doc to write a scrip for Ivermectin pills if you donā€™t want the paste or 1% bottle:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/

WARNING: Make sure Ivermectin will work with everything you are taking (All medications). Best to teleconference with a doc associated with FLCCC to make sure.

You need K2 to help the D3 work better.

4000 IU of D is almost nothing. Most people who are indoors most the time are low in D and are rec 5000 to 10,000 iu a day. Sick, i would bump it at least to 20,000. Yep, i know

Most Docs i know who treat, RX Zinc SULFATE at 220 mg when ill with C 19.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You need K2 to help the D3 work better.

4000 IU of D is almost nothing. Most people who are indoors most the time are low in D and are rec 5000 to 10,000 iu a day. Sick, i would bump it at least to 20,000. Yep, i know

Most Docs i know who treat, RX Zinc SULFATE at 220 mg when ill with C 19.

The VIT D3 is to ensure there is enough in the system for regulating the immune system to control the cytokine storm in the Covid-19 situation here.

The VIT K2 with VIT D3 has to do with Calcium absorption into the bones, thus the reason they don't have VIT K2 in the above protocol.

The above protocol is already the 12th version of the protocol that was just updated August 11, 2021
Dr Shelly Cole, MD protocal.besides Hydroxychloroquine and Zithromax

Note Selinium dose 2 x.a day

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Ive known of some who took that above and used a 200lb dose worth of the Horse Ivermectin TWICE a day a couple of weeks and tapered off.
Not saying i advise that.

Ivermectin has anti inflammatory effects that seem to help breathing in some.

Cytokine inflammation often hits at 7-10.days.

Id want to be on inhaled steroids but some Dos rx oral.

Id see a Dr if possible.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ive known of some who took that above and used a 200lb dose of the Horse Ivermectin TWICE a day.

Ivermectin has anti inflammatory effects that seem to help breathing in some.

Cytokine inflammation often hits at 7-10.days.

Id want to be on inhaled steroids but some Dos rx oral.

Id see a Dr if possible.

They give out the Ivermectin OTC in third world countries, so that alone proves it's nearly impossible to OD on it.

You have to take a crazy amount over the standard dosage to harm you.

They use to have Budesonide in the early protocol.
Yep, and many nations in Africa have almost no problem with COVID-19 because Hydroxychloroquine is OTC. The millions taking it for malaria dont get COVID-19.
Doc side question,
I read somewhere that many of these theraputics are not prescribed more ,is that if they are recognized as treatment FDA would have to pull EU authourization.
Maybe afrer approval they will be more readily available?

Or more innanet B/S?
Rick, hope you and the missus are faring better, prayers offered up.
Make sure you ate moving around some, get outside, don't sit in one place feeling bad and coughing all day you got to move around.

LOL

šŸ¦«

Iā€™ll get some just in case. Based on your comment It sounds like you take it after infection. Is there a consensus on whether thereā€™s any reason to take it before?

I've been taking it as a preventative protocol for months.
jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My brother USED to have Cystic Fibrosis.
God healed him completely and miraculously.
I am reminded of some Lung therapies, such as percussion Techniques using cupped hands with fingers and thumbs together as opposed to slapping. The therapy recommended back then had you lie on your back, set the timer and someone double handed percusses the back over both Lungs . This is repeated on the front. I haven't found a demo for that yet, so perhaps it is recommended differently now. I will post several Lung therapy videos that you and yours might be able to glean useful information from.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-3-18/

Who the fugg listens to these fake internet forum doctors?

Taking medical advice from some dude with a fake log in name on the fire is just plain stupid, but then if the shoe fits,,,,,,

What are the relative merits of this vs. horse paste?

Rick, hope you and yours are well on the way to recovering.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

None, really. Itā€™s all the same. But some of the bigger pharmacies are refusing to fill Ivermectin prescriptions from the online outfits.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

Actually, paste could be better, since it allows precise dosing based on body weight.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
[... Some of the bigger pharmacies are refusing to fill Ivermectin prescriptions from the online outfits.

The system is going all out to suppress effective treatment. It goes against the vaccine mandate agenda.
Ivermectin, Vitamin D, and Zinc

You'll feel great in 2 days
I think I am going to start on it as a preventive. I talked with my family doc this morning about it. He was noncommittal, just laughed and said he's keeping a check on my liver function anyway. I saw a study that said take two doses within 72 hours, then one dose every 30 days thereafter. Sounds like a good way to start.
Originally Posted by callnum

Taking medical advice from some dude with a fake log in name on the fire is just plain stupid, but then if the shoe fits,,,,,,

Seems prudent, when you put it that way.

Maybe another pov is our members have had a collection of doctor visits for cases of Covid, or asking questions of their docā€™s while seeing them for something else.

My feeling is, if we are hearing from doctors across the country, through Fire members, saying basically the same things. Why should that be looked at negatively?

If you went to your doctor and he/she/it gave you medical advice. Would you believe it as good science, or hyperbole ? And if you shared what you were told, here, wouldnā€™t you be doing it hoping you might be helping someone ?

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Ivermectin (horse wormer) , vitamin D-3 , B , C , and zinc. Donā€™t wait ! Your immune system going berserk is what will kill you. All of these are easily available over the counter. Donā€™t wait !
Originally Posted by Mach3
Ivermectin, Vitamin D-3, and Zinc

https://rumble.com/vl0n93-the-truth...peter-mccullough-with-sebastian-gor.html
Well?
Say hi to Jesus for me.
OP, hope you two are doing a little better.

Little sister's friend from HS has it, mid 50s, been dealing with it going on 3 weeks now. Says hurts worse than the shingles when he had them. Can feel every ridge in his fingerprints. He's got an inhaler, which is good, not ready for a hospital yet. (Yay) I recommended he check on getting some ivermectin. His wife has asked the family doc for a script for the hydroxchlorquine.

In researching some papers today on ivermectin, it seems it pretty beneficial for treating the inflammation/cytokine storm in the later stages. That would be the one that worry's me.

My doc and I both have suspicions I had it early in 2020. Had some "flu like symptoms" for a few days, then like renegade and others a dry hacking cough for a few weeks. Went to the emergency room one day as I was suspecting some pneumonia. Not according to the xrays, and their tests didn't come up positive for the usual flu types. Sent me home with some antibiotics (z pack???) for the possibility of pneumonia starting up but not visible yet. Felt crappy for a few weeks, no loss of taste or smell, just aches and pains and the coughing.

renegade says it best

fugginchinesefugginupeveryfugginthing.

Fentanyl flooding the streets and now The Corona.

Sheesh.
I think im over the worst of it , much better today just weak as a kitten .

At least get a quote from the funeral home.
Originally Posted by deflave

At least get a quote from the funeral home.

lol

Get lottery tickets too. He beat the odds.
The odds are like 99 percent you are gonna survive. Hope you get to feeling better quick. Ed

Ballz gets railed on from every which way LOL
Originally Posted by ERK
The odds are like 99 percent you are gonna survive. Hope you get to feeling better quick. Ed

WHAT?

Get jabbed CMON man

I am reminded of some Lung therapies, such as percussion Techniques using cupped hands with fingers and thumbs together as opposed to slapping. The therapy recommended back then had you lie on your back, set the timer and someone double handed percusses the back over both Lungs . This is repeated on the front. I haven't found a demo for that yet, so perhaps it is recommended differently now. I will post several Lung therapy videos that you and yours might be able to glean useful information from.

If your brother had a little dick, I'd be all ears.
Originally Posted by ERK

Almost ten times better than that, actually. Nine-hundred-and-ninety-eight times out of 1,000 you will live through it.

Maybe another pov is our members have had a collection of doctor visits for cases of Covid, or asking questions of their docā€™s while seeing them for something else.

My feeling is, if we are hearing from doctors across the country, through Fire members, saying basically the same things. Why should that be looked at negatively?

If you went to your doctor and he/she/it gave you medical advice. Would you believe it as good science, or hyperbole ? And if you shared what you were told, here, wouldnā€™t you be doing it hoping you might be helping someone ?

šŸ¦«

I am going to wager that you won't get a thoughtful reply to that comment, because, well, troll.
Originally Posted by kingston

Is that KG?
Glad to hear you and yours are on the mend.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ERK

Almost ten times better than that, actually. Nine-hundred-and-eighty times out of 1,000 you will live through it.
Didn't know they had common core back in the day.
Originally Posted by ERK

Almost ten times better than that, actually. Nine-hundred-and-ninety-eight times out of 1,000 you will live through it.

No, itā€™s not
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by ERK

Almost ten times better than that, actually. Nine-hundred-and-eighty times out of 1,000 you will live through it.
Didn't know they had common core back in the day.

Fixed it. Yeah, I typed too fast.
My oldest son just called me and told me he has the China flu. Says itā€™s felt like a bad cold.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Is that KG?

Talk about slap and tickle. LMAO.

You ainā€™t no pussy!
Originally Posted by ERK

So 99.8% is ten times 99%? Not by real math
I'm shaking my rattle in your direction. I don't think it'll do any good, but you never know.

A fellow camper recommended Vit D, Quinine, and Zinc. I ordered them from Amazon, started taking them and found immediate relief-- knocked about 50% off the bug in under 24 hours.

Great to hear. My oldest daughter who is bed ridden through another disease tested positive this week, only way she could have been exposed is the ambulance techs that transport her to dialysis or at the clinic, but the workers are all jabed and they distance at the clinic...

She has every comorbidity out there, the Dr.s gave her not treatment at all. None...we are doing all we can.
Originally Posted by worriedman

Great to hear. My oldest daughter who is bed ridden through another disease tested positive this week, only way she could have been exposed is the ambulance techs that transport her to dialysis or at the clinic, but the workers are all jabed and they distance at the clinic...

She has every comorbidity out there, the Dr.s gave her not treatment at all. None...we are doing all we can.

I was prescribed a Zpac inorder to keep from getting a secondary infection such as pneumonia
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by ERK

So 99.8% is ten times 99%? Not by real math

It's nearly an order of magnitude higher.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by ERK

No, itā€™s not

0.1% is indeed 1/10 of 1%. This is not advanced math.

The rates of occurrence being discussed here are different by nearly an order of magnitude.

Originally Posted by Tarbe
0.1% is indeed 1/10 of 1%. This is not advanced math.

The rates of occurrence being discussed here are different by nearly an order of magnitude.

Thank you.
Bump for BobBrown.
If you are in touch with your family doctor, see if they will allow and early administration of Monoclonal antibodies

^^^^^^
This is what got Trump out of the Hospital in 3 days yet the MSM or Dr Faux say nothing about it.

Good grief! She canā€™t catch a break.

Update?
Ten times something is moving the decimal point one place to the right when I was in school . I concede if Iā€™m wrong though

TRUMP WON

Update?

Extreme fatigue , walked to the mailbox and it was a struggle . No appetite today .

Update?

Extreme fatigue , walked to the mailbox and it was a struggle . No appetite today .

Did you take Ivermectin from the start?
Curious to what you took/taking as well?
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Yup, curious too.

šŸ¦«

PS

Iā€™m just not bi-curious like SB though šŸ˜
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Yup, curious too.

šŸ¦«

PS

Iā€™m just not bi-curious like SB though šŸ˜

Slut

Update?

Keep us posted!

I've started a timeline based on your posts. Hopefully this mostly correct?

8/8 or 8/9 You started seeing symptoms?

8/10 102Ā° Fever

8/11 sought medical care (ER?) Began treatment with [Linked Image]

8/11 added supplements
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

8/12, 9:17PM

8/13, 2:00PM

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Good grief! She canā€™t catch a break.

She is tough, holding her own for the moment. Low grade fever and O2 is OK. We are hoping and praying for a decent out come.
Today still nauseated and can't eat much . Not being able to taste food is weird .

We both have been sleeping 20 hours a day .

Breathing clearly. no aches or pain just overall feeling exhausted.
Today still nauseated and can't eat much . Not being able to taste food is weird .

Monitor your oxygen.

Did you do the Ivermectin protocol?
Hang in there and kick its ass!

Sounds like you're on the mend. I'm sure happy to hear this.

The loss of taste is weird. It's what disturbed most about my milder case in May 2020. Good tasting critters and fermented grapes are a big reason to live, IMO. wink

Monitor your oxygen.

Did you do the Ivermectin protocol?

I have not done the Ivermectin . Do yo think I should start it now ?

That's how we were. The toughest part for me was having a fever for 10 days in July in Southest Texas. (A year ago.) It kinda sucks out your will to survive. Easy to see how it's hell on someone with one foot in the grave already.

I have not done the Ivermectin . Do yo think I should start it now ?

All I can say is that I would if I were you. My view is that it cannot hurt. It's one of the safest drugs out there. And there's gobs of evidence that it will help. As I understand it, you shouldn't take it if you're on a blood thinner. Maybe there are other drugs you shouldn't take with it. I don't know.
Iā€™ve had it. Was nothing more than a cold for me. Survival rate is about 99.84%. I suspect you will be fine.
I guess everyone survived.
How are you doing?
I am happy to report I feel fantastic today .

Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers .
That reminds me of flu symptoms. The flu sucks,
It came from CHINA .
Chy-na

Cmon MAN

LOL

Glad to hear it. My nephew came down with it Friday. He's at day 7 with it. Says it's like a regular flu, other than loss of sense of taste.
Thank God!
Glad all is good for you.

I've never even had the flu so I have no comparison, unless I have and never knew it. I don't know. I do know I had mono and that was a nasty SOB, same with syphilis.
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

I've never even had the flu so I have no comparison, unless I have and never knew it. I don't know. I do know I had mono and that was a nasty SOB, same with syphilis.

A friend of mine had mono all summer long one summer. He was obese when it started, and was positively svelte when he was over it. It kills the appetite, he said.
Good to hear

Glad to hear it!

That nasty syphilis mustā€™ve fĆ»cked your brain up real good, cuz you think youā€™re some black dude named RayRay Herbert, when you are really Scott ā€œScooterā€ Steelhead.

šŸ¦«

That nasty syphilis mustā€™ve fĆ»cked your brain up real good, cuz you think youā€™re some black dude named RayRay Herbert, when you are really Scott ā€œScooterā€ Steelhead.

šŸ¦«

NBN

Excellent. One of the few lucky survivors. LOL
Originally Posted by Mach3
Ivermectin, Vitamin D, and Zinc

Not true. Ive known some who had the 5 day Hydroxychloroquine tx with Azithromycin, D,C, K2, Selinium and then had pulmonary edema from the cytokine storm hitting at day 7-10 and been on double their weight dosing of horse ivermectin for a few weeks for its anti inflammatory effect which helped them breathe.
Thats why inhaled budesonide or other steroid therapy is used in many treatment protocols.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Rick, almost every one around here had it a year, or so ago. It wasn't pleasant for anyone,. The interesting thing about this virus is that it seems to find your weak points and capitalize on them. The older you are...the more "weak points" you have. Hang tough.

The real doctors were right. Our Government has turned a molehill into a mountain.

Yes, by trying to block early medical treatment and cures which reduce hospital visits.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Good luck! If breathing gets bad, sleep on your stomach. That tip saved me...

I had to sleep on my left side. or I would stop breathing...about a week of that....

šŸ¦«

True. The problem with Calledumb is, shes dumb.
Hydroxychloroquine is probably useless after 5-6 days as the virus has run its course. The disease hasnt and ivermectin reduces inflammation.

Black elderberry is medically proven to reduce viral illness. Id do that before quercitin- bromelane

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Waste of money except for the Quercetin.
Try saline nasal spray. The salt makes your sinuses an in hospitable environment for germs.
© 24hourcampfire