-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would seriously consider something like a keto or paleo diet along with like a gallon of water a day until you recover. For a week your body will flush a ton of excess salts and inflammation. I’m assuming there’s a lot of systemic inflammation caused by the sickness and I’ve never been on a more anti inflammatory diet before. It’s probably the reason why so many complain about joint pain. But there’s a lot of inflammation in the lungs too.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
They were going to send us home with no meds just instructions to take Tylenol for fever . Had to show out .

A Fever is not necessarily bad thing unless it gets too high.
I've knocked down viral loads by inducing a low fever.
Our bodies are designed to cough, sneeze, throw up, get the runs and fevers for reasons of recovery.
Drinking lots of water is usually a positive thing to do no matter what the virus.
Your Dr should know and be able to tell you what temperature is the danger zone for you.

Be careful not to drink a hot tottie or any alcohol. The tylenol and alcohol, as well as many other meds, don't mix.

A little bit of a 102 fever will activate the body’s interferon response. Which is a good thing.

But let it go higher. Modulate with liquid children’s fever reducer. As monitor temps hourly.

Probably true, but that "fever" gets wearisome after a couple of weeks That's one of the crappy things about this virus.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the prayers and good advise . Im all medicated and about to try and sleep .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Friend dropped this off too. Any good?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It wouldn't hurt to increase the dosage of vitamin C to bowel tolerance and then back off to find the dose good for you.
I can't speak to the Quercitin dosage without looking it up, but the vitamins and minerals are low dosage for a non pregnant adult. Sunshine tomorrow morning is free.
The bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme, breaks down amino acids, and can act as an anti-inflammatory at the proper dose.
I remember from one source that the ratio was 1:1 to quercetin to improve absorption and synergize , (^effectiveness) of the anti-inflammatory properties of both. If you are on a blood thinner, use caution and consult with whoever you trust with Rx it. There's a reduction in the clotting factor JFYI or anyone else reading this. Prescription anticoagulants are high risk meds. Adding even a natural "blood thinner", other than water, might push it too far in that direction. That goes for large amounts of garlic too, which people used world wide forever to prevent illness.
Pineapple core is another good source for the proteolytic enzyme but hard to dose, in case the 1:1 ratio is important.

C Is good for your immune function, probably easier and quicker to buy a bottle of straight buffered vitamin C. ..higher dose is necessary according to most nutrition based physicians than what is available in multis like your bottle..

Zinc is Ok depending on various factors. Personally, I take more when going into a situation where my immune function might be challenged. My dose is 50 mg zinc citrate/ day.
Yours may differ. It just has to be balanced and a therapeutic dosage.
Magnesium is good to load with, but not at the same time as the zinc. Example can be AM and late PM for Mg with water.
Lunch time for the Zinc supplement. Keep in mind that Zinc can upset the stomach if taken before a meal or without food.

Hope this is helpful. Get well soon.

Happy Camper

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/12/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How the hell does anyone keep all this straight?

Somebody put together a list.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good luck guys,hang in there.I been running on luck since this started haven't gotten it yet.

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I concur

To the OP. Hang in there. My family just got it too so we’re right there with ya.

“For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭91:3‬ ‭ESV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/59/psa.91.3.ESV

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Not sure I’m all in on the horse medicine from a tube but already doing C, D and Z.

Millions of people around the world take Ivermectin regularly to kill parasites. It has a very low side effects and toxicity. You would really have to work at overdosing. If you have worms you’re likely to get diarrhea and if you have skin parasites you’re likely to get a rash where they were. Ivermectin is safe enough that it can be used as a prophylactic medication. Ivermectin was originally developed for humans.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Running a fever yesterday so my wife and I went and both tested positive for Covid .

102 fever , chills and body aches are hell . She is having a sore throat and real congested .

Pray for us please .

I hope you fare as well as the other 99.3% who have had it.

Drink fluids, avoid fever reducers unless they get too high. Try to eat even though it's flavorless. You'll be fine in a couple days. No need to be dramatic

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Hit the vitamin d, ivermectin horse wormer, and zinc.

You both will beat this.

🦫

This is the best info going.
Go get yourself some stuff.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for the prayers and good advise . Im all medicated and about to try and sleep .

Might be better if you sleep sitting part ways upright in a recliner or several pillows to prop yourself. Take the physical body off of your lungs as opposed to laying horizontal in a bed. Might help to keep your O2 up better too.

Lots of rest

You didnt mention or unless ai missed it anything regarding C-PAP

Might require extra Dr advisement on that with all this. Still either way, get yourself upright.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I would seriously consider something like a keto or paleo diet along with like a gallon of water a day until you recover. For a week your body will flush a ton of excess salts and inflammation. I’m assuming there’s a lot of systemic inflammation caused by the sickness and I’ve never been on a more anti inflammatory diet before. It’s probably the reason why so many complain about joint pain. But there’s a lot of inflammation in the lungs too.

This is a true statement.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Prayers and well wishes sent. Hope you are feeling better soon.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You can screw around, and not take enough of the right meds, like you’re doing now and risk getting worse, or you can follow the leading doctors in the world who have sourced the treatments that work into a constant moving protocol that is saving lives and are on top of the latest treatments that WORK.

Throw that bottle away (it doesn’t have anywhere near the dosages you need), and go get the right size dosages at a local drug store, and get some IVERMECTIN STAT.

Also, get 30 minutes of early sunlight to acquire VIT D3. You get some additional things from the sunlight that you can’t get in the D3 pills. Hell, just sit in a chair in a window with the rays coming through, and hitting you.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL(3)

Lvermectin(1)
0.4–0.6 mg/kg per dose (take with or after a meal) — one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered Use upper dose range if:  1) in regions with aggressive variants (e.g. “Delta” variant); 2) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 3) multiple comorbidities/risk factors.

Fluvoxamine(4)
50 mg twice daily for 10–14 days Add to ivermectin if: 1) minimal response after 2 days of ivermectin; 2) in regions with more aggressive variants; 3) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 4) numerous comorbidities/risk factors. Avoid if patient is already on an SSRI.

Nasal/oral rinse
3 x daily – gargle (do not swallow) antiseptic mouthwash with cetylpyridinium chloride (e.g. ScopeTM, ActTM, CrestTM), ListerineTM with essential oils, or povidone/iodine 1 % solution as alternative. Nasal rinse instructions below.5

Vitamin D3
4,000 IU/day

Vitamin C
500–1,000 mg twice a day

Quercetin
250 mg twice a day

Zinc
100 mg/day (elemental zinc)

Melatonin
10 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

Aspirin
325 mg/day (unless contraindicated) Pulse Oximeter Monitoring of oxygen saturation is recommended (for instructions see page 2)

(1) The dosing may be updated as further scientific studies emerge. The safety of ivermectin in pregnancy has not been definitively established. Use in the 1st trimester should be discussed with your doctor.
(2) To use if a household member is COVID-19 positive, or you have prolonged exposure to a COVID-19 positive patient without wearing a mask
(3) For late phase — hospitalized patients — see the FLCCC’s MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 on www.flccc.net
(4) Some individuals who are prescribed fluvoxamine experience acute anxiety which needs to be carefully monitored for and treated by the prescribing clinician to prevent rare escalation to suicidal or violent behavior.
(5) Nasal rinse – 3 x daily. Use 10 % povidone/iodine wound wash. Take 1 ml (1/4 tsp) mix with 9 ml saline solution (2 tsp). Use nasal irrigation bottle or syringe.

Here’s the homepage of the site, where you can do a teleconference, so they can write you scrips to get Ivermectin pills if you don’t have yet. Everything you need to know is there.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Find a doc to write a scrip for Ivermectin pills if you don’t want the paste or 1% bottle:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/

WARNING: Make sure Ivermectin will work with everything you are taking (All medications). Best to teleconference with a doc associated with FLCCC to make sure.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 08/12/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Clintopher
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I concur

To the OP. Hang in there. My family just got it too so we’re right there with ya.

“For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭91:3‬ ‭ESV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/59/psa.91.3.ESV

And you wont be harmed by the vipers venom.

You might die, but youll still go to heaven, is what your scripture means.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

You can screw around, and not take enough of the right meds, like you’re doing now and risk getting worse, or you can follow the leading doctors in the world who have sourced the treatments that work into a constant moving protocol that is saving lives and are on top of the latest treatments that WORK.

Throw that bottle away (it doesn’t have anywhere near the dosages you need), and go get the right size dosages at a local drug store, and get some IVERMECTIN STAT.

Also, get 30 minutes of early sunlight to acquire VIT D3. You get some additional things from the sunlight that you can’t get in the D3 pills. Hell, just sit in a chair in a window with the rays coming through, and hitting you.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL(3)

Lvermectin(1)
0.4–0.6 mg/kg per dose (take with or after a meal) — one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered Use upper dose range if:  1) in regions with aggressive variants (e.g. “Delta” variant); 2) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 3) multiple comorbidities/risk factors.

Fluvoxamine(4)
50 mg twice daily for 10–14 days Add to ivermectin if: 1) minimal response after 2 days of ivermectin; 2) in regions with more aggressive variants; 3) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 4) numerous comorbidities/risk factors. Avoid if patient is already on an SSRI.

Nasal/oral rinse
3 x daily – gargle (do not swallow) antiseptic mouthwash with cetylpyridinium chloride (e.g. ScopeTM, ActTM, CrestTM), ListerineTM with essential oils, or povidone/iodine 1 % solution as alternative. Nasal rinse instructions below.5

Vitamin D3
4,000 IU/day

Vitamin C
500–1,000 mg twice a day

Quercetin
250 mg twice a day Zinc 100 mg/day (elemental zinc) Melatonin 10 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

Aspirin
325 mg/day (unless contraindicated) Pulse Oximeter Monitoring of oxygen saturation is recommended (for instructions see page 2)

(1) The dosing may be updated as further scientific studies emerge. The safety of ivermectin in pregnancy has not been definitively established. Use in the 1st trimester should be discussed with your doctor.
(2) To use if a household member is COVID-19 positive, or you have prolonged exposure to a COVID-19 positive patient without wearing a mask
(3) For late phase — hospitalized patients — see the FLCCC’s MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 on www.flccc.net
(4) Some individuals who are prescribed fluvoxamine experience acute anxiety which needs to be carefully monitored for and treated by the prescribing clinician to prevent rare escalation to suicidal or violent behavior.
(5) Nasal rinse – 3 x daily. Use 10 % povidone/iodine wound wash. Take 1 ml (1/4 tsp) mix with 9 ml saline solution (2 tsp). Use nasal irrigation bottle or syringe.

Here’s the homepage of the site, where you can do a teleconference, so they can right you scrips to get Ivermectin pills if you don’t have yet. Everything you need to know is there.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Find a doc to write a scrip for Ivermectin pills if you don’t want the paste or 1% bottle:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/

WARNING: Make sure Ivermectin will work with everything you are taking (All medications). Best to teleconference with a doc associated with FLCCC to make sure.

You need K2 to help the D3 work better.

4000 IU of D is almost nothing. Most people who are indoors most the time are low in D and are rec 5000 to 10,000 iu a day. Sick, i would bump it at least to 20,000. Yep, i know

Most Docs i know who treat, RX Zinc SULFATE at 220 mg when ill with C 19.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/12/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You need K2 to help the D3 work better.

4000 IU of D is almost nothing. Most people who are indoors most the time are low in D and are rec 5000 to 10,000 iu a day. Sick, i would bump it at least to 20,000. Yep, i know

Most Docs i know who treat, RX Zinc SULFATE at 220 mg when ill with C 19.

The VIT D3 is to ensure there is enough in the system for regulating the immune system to control the cytokine storm in the Covid-19 situation here.

The VIT K2 with VIT D3 has to do with Calcium absorption into the bones, thus the reason they don't have VIT K2 in the above protocol.

The above protocol is already the 12th version of the protocol that was just updated August 11, 2021

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dr Shelly Cole, MD protocal.besides Hydroxychloroquine and Zithromax

Note Selinium dose 2 x.a day

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ive known of some who took that above and used a 200lb dose worth of the Horse Ivermectin TWICE a day a couple of weeks and tapered off.
Not saying i advise that.

Ivermectin has anti inflammatory effects that seem to help breathing in some.

Cytokine inflammation often hits at 7-10.days.

Id want to be on inhaled steroids but some Dos rx oral.

Id see a Dr if possible.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/12/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ive known of some who took that above and used a 200lb dose of the Horse Ivermectin TWICE a day.

Ivermectin has anti inflammatory effects that seem to help breathing in some.

Cytokine inflammation often hits at 7-10.days.

Id want to be on inhaled steroids but some Dos rx oral.

Id see a Dr if possible.

They give out the Ivermectin OTC in third world countries, so that alone proves it's nearly impossible to OD on it.

You have to take a crazy amount over the standard dosage to harm you.

They use to have Budesonide in the early protocol.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (160user, 257wthbylover, 219DW, 270cowboy, 22250rem, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 1,755 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,133
Posts18,523,175
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.