Home
Read this in the Wall Street Journal and it alarmed me. Gain of function mutations.
Here's the link:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/wuhan-...ng-covid-origins-coronavirus-11629037765

And the snip that struck me most:

A virus with a head start in becoming acclimated to humans likely has an easier time evolving to increase transmission. Hence the variants, which seem more effective than anything nature usually delivers on its own. In the months ahead we may have another variant that is even more contagious than Delta, that makes people sicker and—in the worst-case scenario—that eludes vaccines.

end snip

Blank you, CCP. Very mutch. Time to start building bases in Taiwan.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Read this in the Wall Street Journal and it alarmed me. Gain of function mutations.
Here's the link:

A virus with a head start in becoming acclimated to humans likely has an easier time evolving to increase transmission. Hence the variants, which seem more effective than anything nature usually delivers on its own. In the months ahead we may have another variant that is even more contagious than Delta, that makes people sicker and—in the worst-case scenario—that eludes vaccines.

end snip

It's not December 2022 yet, hence the article.

Meanwhile, 10,574 deaths in Louisiana and no one in Michigan can do anything.
Thank Gates, Fauci and the NWO too.
Here's the link:

end snip

Correct as what we are calling covid is really a weaponized form of the common flu where no vaccine is possible because the virus continually changes. See the flu is the real covid, just enhanced
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I blame Fauci and the funds he directed to enhance Covid more than anyone.

Then who do they put in charge of it here? The evil mastermind who brought it to us...

Science Fiction movies don't have anything on reality.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Then who do they put in charge of it here? The evil mastermind who brought it to us...

Australia is putting anyone who argues with the government in detention centers, Australia also sold the port of Darwin to china like biden will soon sell Washington state to the chinese. In fact chinese soldiers are already there

Really? I blame half the population, or more.
It is a virtual certainty that the chinks developed the virus that causes COVID and unleashed it on the world. The only really questions are whether or not its release was intentional and whether or not these chink, or someone working with them, are behind the variants.

The chinks are still claiming they have had ~95,000 infected. There are probably 95,000+ boomers on this forum who've been infected.
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

Really? I blame half the population, or more.

The Covtards are easy to spot. In reality, they are nothing but sheep.
If I were king I'd launch every bird we have on China, well maybe save one for Minnesota.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
It is a virtual certainty that the chinks developed the virus that causes COVID and unleashed it on the world. The only really questions are whether or not its release was intentional and whether or not these chink, or someone working with them, are behind the variants.

The chinks are still claiming they have had ~95,000 infected. There are probably 95,000+ boomers on this forum who've been infected.

No it is not certain that covid came from china, not in any way. Or do you believe what the CDC says even though there is no evidence that they have ever told the truth
Originally Posted by Dustyone
do you believe what the CDC says

Do you think the CDC are the only ones saying it was the chinks?
Posted By: deflave Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21
If only it killed an 1/8 of what they claimed it would.

LOL
Still weird to see all the homeless in SF, Portland, Seattle.
do you believe what the CDC says

Do you think the CDC are the only ones saying it was the chinks?

Billions say it was Jesus, other billions say it was Allah other billions say Buddha or Yahweh. So it doesn't matter what people say. However if you can point to one truth about covid that came from the CDC you would be the first to do so.

Look the fact is that the chinese called the disease the flu at first, then the CDC invented covid so that they could field a fake vaccine to stop panic in the streets like the chinese wanted with the weaponized flu. The fact is that the USA was involved in this disease's creation and that everyone at the CDC should be executed for terrorism, Fauci already admitted to being involved in the creation of this. All we know is that it was first detected in the chinese population who sprayed down jets with the disease and let the jets into the USA. Perhaps as retaliation

War is not strange, it is stranger than you can imagine

They must have exceptional healthcare.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21
If I were king I'd launch every bird we have on China, well maybe save one for Minnesota.

Ok Scott, your trolling. We all know you wouldn't do [bleep]
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Ok Scott, your trolling. We all know you wouldn't do [bleep]

I'd reset this SOB right now, no qualms.
It was the CCP. Got loose, you have to remember the Chinese are copycats in just about everything but still far behind on a lot of things. So, ooooops, they tried to contain it and immediately failed. What next?

Think, comrades. Place yourself in that comfy Politburo chair that became yours after a lifetime of backstabbing:

If the PRC shuts off commerce, shuts down the country and is successful, COVID is a Chinese problem only. A complete disaster for China. Alone.

or

Lie about everything. Control the narrative. Pretend. Gripe about "racism." Continue to allow flights, with fingers crossed. Act sympathetic, offer masks from the cornered market, offer "help" in return for DNA sampling to be returned to Chinese supercomputer analysis. Ooooops. Darn virus is spread globally. Ah, darn, so. Global disaster. Now all of world is in the same bottom of barrel, grasshoppah!

Ya don't suppose there's a little secret lab out there in the Gobi where those DNA chains aren't being mined for "gain of function" or something that indicates Chinese DNA may resist bettah than round-eye or any other DNA?
It was the CCP. Got loose, you have to remember the Chinese are copycats in just about everything but still far behind on a lot of things. So, ooooops, they tried to contain it and immediately failed. What next?

Think, comrades. Place yourself in that comfy Politburo chair that became yours after a lifetime of backstabbing:

If the PRC shuts off commerce, shuts down the country and is successful, COVID is a Chinese problem only. A complete disaster for China. Alone.

or

Lie about everything. Control the narrative. Pretend. Gripe about "racism." Continue to allow flights, with fingers crossed. Act sympathetic, offer masks from the cornered market, offer "help" in return for DNA sampling to be returned to Chinese supercomputer analysis. Ooooops. Darn virus is spread globally. Ah, darn, so. Global disaster. Now all of world is in the same bottom of barrel, grasshoppah!

Ya don't suppose there's a little secret lab out there in the Gobi where those DNA chains aren't being mined for "gain of function" or something that indicates Chinese DNA may resist bettah than round-eye or any other DNA?

But the fact is that the CDC was funding the CCP in germ warfare research
Of course Covid isn’t over. It’s a bad cold, have we eliminated the cold and flu viruses with mask? Why would we eliminate Covid with them. Vacations, booster shots for vacations, worthless paper or cloth mask if any of it worked Covid would already be over. Covids a bad cold that here to stay. My wife and I never wore mask and so far haven’t had it but I’m sure we will at some point. My son had it and felt like he had a cold for a few days.
My #1 question is does China have the delta variant influx?Thats where it came from so my 2nd question is if China does have the delta variant influx how many were vaccinated that caught it ? 3rd question does the vaccine actually spread the virus even more or ineffective saline ???
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21
It will always, always be with us, just like the cold or flu, only a little more lethal. There is already a Delta+ variant circulating. It's never going away. Your best hope? Stay young, healthy and hope for better therapeutics.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
My #1 question is does China have the delta variant influx?Thats where it came from so my 2nd question is if China does have the delta variant influx how many were vaccinated that caught it ? 3rd question does the vaccine actually spread the virus even more or ineffective saline ???

The flu mutates itself, no need for human intervention, that is the genius of this weapon, so the delta variant if real could actually create itself as the flu always creates a new strain
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21

Australia is putting anyone who argues with the government in detention centers, Australia also sold the port of Darwin to china like biden will soon sell Washington state to the chinese. In fact chinese soldiers are already there

Evidence?
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Evidence?

There are communist elected in DC, why not in Australia?

Australian mandatory quarantine accommodation (prison for dissenters)

The Government of Australia will be building what they call a “mandatory quarantine accommodation” which is set to open its first phase in “early 2022.” This will be the second of such facilities in the country and when it is finished it will be able to hold up to 3,000 in isolation as they quarantine.

This is just another term for jail

Now as for the port of Darwin being sold to the chinks

Australian port sold to chinese
He// of a lot worse than a "cold." Ask my Dad....oh, he ded. Sorry.

I am just stunned the US CDC would fund such craziness. Did they think if anything stupid occurred it would stay on the other side of the ocean? WTF? Man, there needs to be an accounting, but by whom, I can't think of any grownups.

Please, let there be courageous candidates for 2022, and please, let the voters wake the eff up.

I am just stunned the US CDC would fund such craziness. Did they think if anything stupid occurred it would stay on the other side of the ocean? WTF? Man, there needs to be an accounting, but by whom, I can't think of any grownups.

Please, let there be courageous candidates for 2022, and please, let the voters wake the eff up.

My entire family had it, it was a bad cold until I lost the hearing in one ear
Posted By: OldHat Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21

No it is not certain that covid came from china, not in any way. Or do you believe what the CDC says even though there is no evidence that they have ever told the truth

The evidence pointing to a wuhan engineered origin is certain.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21
An active pandemic is the perfect smoke screen for engineered variants.

The real scary will be the future engineered bio weapons that will certainly come this grand experiment.
Posted By: Dess Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21
Originally Posted by deflave

Indeed they do have exceptional healthcare. It's free to them because we get stuck with the bill.

For all the talk of Covid and mask nazis very few are pissed at China for creating it or want to hold them responsible. The rest of the world should stop all trade with China but we don’t.

Sorry that you lost your father and we’re impacted personally by this.
I’m pretty sure the cure for COVID is a level head and common sense.

But I’m going to pray it kills a bunch of people regardless.
Originally Posted by Dess

Indeed they do have exceptional healthcare. It's free to them because we get stuck with the bill.

You deal with a lot of homeless?
Originally Posted by OldHat

The evidence pointing to a wuhan engineered origin is certain.

Nope the new evidence is pointing to the CDC collaborating with china. What do you expect the CDC to say, ask them what they were paying chinka to do? Why should the CDC not be questioned until dead one by one when we know that they were paying the enemy to develop germ warfare. This is more bizarre than logically even possible
Just get used to having it around for the rest of your life.

Like the flu it will kill folks that are susceptible to it.

Whatever Greek letter they put on it it will be here.

Just that the Governor of N.M.has put everyone back on masks even if they have had the shot over this crap.

Don't know if it was man made or not but where ever it came from if one gets it and gets over it they should not have to get a shot they are calling a vaccine.

One should not need booster shots every 6 months if it is/was a vaccine.

Lockdowns are just those in office trying to control folks.

It starts Friday.
Posted By: Dess Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21
Originally Posted by Dess

You deal with a lot of homeless?

Im in Denver....they're everywhere and the city keeps starting programs to help them or just ignoring laws to prevent their behavior. The city did clean up the area around the baseball stadium before the All-Star game just to make the city look nice. It seems all it does is raise my property taxes. I try to avoid them the best I can, but there are beggars at every off ramp and many intersections with stoplights. Can't use trails near rivers because of the "camping". So to answer your question...yes.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21
Expect nothing less from bio weapon!
It won’t always be COVID but the Democrats will always have a crisis and there will always be a reason to own every aspect of your life.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Just get used to having it around for the rest of your life.

Like the flu it will folks that are susceptible to it.

Whatever Greek letter they put on it it will be here.

Just that the Governor of N.M.has put everyone back on masks even if they have had the shot over this crap.

Don't know if it was man made or not but where ever it came from if one gets it and gets over it they should not have to get a shot they are calling a vaccine.

One should not need booster shots every 6 months if it is/was a vaccine.

Lockdowns are just those in office trying to control folks.

Mask are for retard control nothing more
Originally Posted by Esox357
Expect nothing less from bio weapon!

A well thought out bio weapon no doubt. The West has let it cripple their nations while China goes about business as usual and is happy to let it kill a small percent of their most susceptible old and poor that are burden to their over populated country.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21
Whatever this variant is it is making lots of people sick fast. Local small town hospital can't even get patients on waiting lists for larger hospital ICU beds. If any ICU nurses would like to move to NC, job security would be a certainty.

It isn't just old people this one is hitting either. If you have been on the fence about the vaccine now might be the time to make that decision.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21

Where are Chinese soldiers at in Wash State??
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Whatever this variant is it is making lots of people sick fast. Local small town hospital can't even get patients on waiting lists for larger hospital ICU beds. If any ICU nurses would like to move to NC, job security would be a certainty.

It isn't just old people this one is hitting either. If you have been on the fence about the vaccine now might be the time to make that decision.

You’re full of [bleep]

The USA is just as complicit as China in this schit.

The fuqking CDC is in this schit neck deep!
Posted By: viking Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21
One of the biggest money making schemes of all time, it ain’t going no where. Just think about the money made on masks and hand sanitizer.
Posted By: efw Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21

How do you know any numbers on this variant??

Posted By: efw Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21
Originally Posted by viking
One of the biggest money making schemes of all time, it ain’t going no where. Just think about the money made on masks and hand sanitizer.

To say nothing of the money taken from small & medium-sized businesses & directed to those such as Amazon & Walmart via lock downs and such.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21

ICU nurses, who've spent the last year and a half treating people, are being forced to either shoot up or lose their job, all by BS mandates. NOT law.
They aren't as concerned about treating people as they are about forcing shots.

It's designed chaos, and the fuggers pushing it all need shot in the face.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

You’re full of [bleep]

Who the fück are you?
Posted By: viking Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21
A friend of mine is working at what I believe be called an “aversion site”.? I asked WTH is that. He said they are treating people with vitamins and stuff. He said the staff and everything about it are very secretive about it.

I’ll have to ask him more.

They do, I saw some of them vaccinating each other under a bridge
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

They do, I saw some of them vaccinating each other under a bridge

With their cocks.

.....and Soros (cirrhosis) who made it all possible.

YOUR government creating a biological disease in order to control you. And the stupid FOOLS that voted Democrat are complicit.

well America seems to have sponsored gain of function, and America seems to be responsible for bringing the 'rona here. If anything, we should hang all of the folks at CDC and in congress and the white house
Posted By: Redneck Re: Covid Not Over Maybe Never - 08/19/21
smile Maybe two...

I wish someone would 'accidently' drop a nuke on that damned lab in Wuhan....
Originally Posted by viking
A friend of mine is working at what I believe be called an “aversion site”.? I asked WTH is that. He said they are treating people with vitamins and stuff. He said the staff and everything about it are very secretive about it.

I’ll have to ask him more.

Vitamin D3 may have to be reclassified as a hormone, you can buy this yourself
Originally Posted by Seafire

Where are Chinese soldiers at in Wash State??

The chinese army is right on the border with canada and Mexico both. One step separates canada from the USA

Chinese troops on border with usa

Why didn't you know general?
© 24hourcampfire