Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Read this in the Wall Street Journal and it alarmed me. Gain of function mutations.
Here's the link:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/wuhan-...ng-covid-origins-coronavirus-11629037765

And the snip that struck me most:

A virus with a head start in becoming acclimated to humans likely has an easier time evolving to increase transmission. Hence the variants, which seem more effective than anything nature usually delivers on its own. In the months ahead we may have another variant that is even more contagious than Delta, that makes people sicker and—in the worst-case scenario—that eludes vaccines.

end snip

Blank you, CCP. Very mutch. Time to start building bases in Taiwan.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Read this in the Wall Street Journal and it alarmed me. Gain of function mutations.
Here's the link:

A virus with a head start in becoming acclimated to humans likely has an easier time evolving to increase transmission. Hence the variants, which seem more effective than anything nature usually delivers on its own. In the months ahead we may have another variant that is even more contagious than Delta, that makes people sicker and—in the worst-case scenario—that eludes vaccines.

end snip

It's not December 2022 yet, hence the article.

Meanwhile, 10,574 deaths in Louisiana and no one in Michigan can do anything.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thank Gates, Fauci and the NWO too.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Here's the link:

end snip

Correct as what we are calling covid is really a weaponized form of the common flu where no vaccine is possible because the virus continually changes. See the flu is the real covid, just enhanced

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I blame Fauci and the funds he directed to enhance Covid more than anyone.

Then who do they put in charge of it here? The evil mastermind who brought it to us...

Science Fiction movies don't have anything on reality.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Then who do they put in charge of it here? The evil mastermind who brought it to us...

Australia is putting anyone who argues with the government in detention centers, Australia also sold the port of Darwin to china like biden will soon sell Washington state to the chinese. In fact chinese soldiers are already there

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Really? I blame half the population, or more.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is a virtual certainty that the chinks developed the virus that causes COVID and unleashed it on the world. The only really questions are whether or not its release was intentional and whether or not these chink, or someone working with them, are behind the variants.

The chinks are still claiming they have had ~95,000 infected. There are probably 95,000+ boomers on this forum who've been infected.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

Really? I blame half the population, or more.

The Covtards are easy to spot. In reality, they are nothing but sheep.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If I were king I'd launch every bird we have on China, well maybe save one for Minnesota.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Stickfight
It is a virtual certainty that the chinks developed the virus that causes COVID and unleashed it on the world. The only really questions are whether or not its release was intentional and whether or not these chink, or someone working with them, are behind the variants.

The chinks are still claiming they have had ~95,000 infected. There are probably 95,000+ boomers on this forum who've been infected.

No it is not certain that covid came from china, not in any way. Or do you believe what the CDC says even though there is no evidence that they have ever told the truth

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dustyone
do you believe what the CDC says

Do you think the CDC are the only ones saying it was the chinks?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If only it killed an 1/8 of what they claimed it would.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Still weird to see all the homeless in SF, Portland, Seattle.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Dustyone
do you believe what the CDC says

Do you think the CDC are the only ones saying it was the chinks?

Billions say it was Jesus, other billions say it was Allah other billions say Buddha or Yahweh. So it doesn't matter what people say. However if you can point to one truth about covid that came from the CDC you would be the first to do so.

Look the fact is that the chinese called the disease the flu at first, then the CDC invented covid so that they could field a fake vaccine to stop panic in the streets like the chinese wanted with the weaponized flu. The fact is that the USA was involved in this disease's creation and that everyone at the CDC should be executed for terrorism, Fauci already admitted to being involved in the creation of this. All we know is that it was first detected in the chinese population who sprayed down jets with the disease and let the jets into the USA. Perhaps as retaliation

War is not strange, it is stranger than you can imagine

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Still weird to see all the homeless in SF, Portland, Seattle.

They must have exceptional healthcare.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I were king I'd launch every bird we have on China, well maybe save one for Minnesota.

Ok Scott, your trolling. We all know you wouldn't do [bleep]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Ok Scott, your trolling. We all know you wouldn't do [bleep]

I'd reset this SOB right now, no qualms.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It was the CCP. Got loose, you have to remember the Chinese are copycats in just about everything but still far behind on a lot of things. So, ooooops, they tried to contain it and immediately failed. What next?

Think, comrades. Place yourself in that comfy Politburo chair that became yours after a lifetime of backstabbing:

If the PRC shuts off commerce, shuts down the country and is successful, COVID is a Chinese problem only. A complete disaster for China. Alone.

or

Lie about everything. Control the narrative. Pretend. Gripe about "racism." Continue to allow flights, with fingers crossed. Act sympathetic, offer masks from the cornered market, offer "help" in return for DNA sampling to be returned to Chinese supercomputer analysis. Ooooops. Darn virus is spread globally. Ah, darn, so. Global disaster. Now all of world is in the same bottom of barrel, grasshoppah!

Ya don't suppose there's a little secret lab out there in the Gobi where those DNA chains aren't being mined for "gain of function" or something that indicates Chinese DNA may resist bettah than round-eye or any other DNA?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
It was the CCP. Got loose, you have to remember the Chinese are copycats in just about everything but still far behind on a lot of things. So, ooooops, they tried to contain it and immediately failed. What next?

Think, comrades. Place yourself in that comfy Politburo chair that became yours after a lifetime of backstabbing:

If the PRC shuts off commerce, shuts down the country and is successful, COVID is a Chinese problem only. A complete disaster for China. Alone.

or

Lie about everything. Control the narrative. Pretend. Gripe about "racism." Continue to allow flights, with fingers crossed. Act sympathetic, offer masks from the cornered market, offer "help" in return for DNA sampling to be returned to Chinese supercomputer analysis. Ooooops. Darn virus is spread globally. Ah, darn, so. Global disaster. Now all of world is in the same bottom of barrel, grasshoppah!

Ya don't suppose there's a little secret lab out there in the Gobi where those DNA chains aren't being mined for "gain of function" or something that indicates Chinese DNA may resist bettah than round-eye or any other DNA?

But the fact is that the CDC was funding the CCP in germ warfare research

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,411
Posts18,470,426
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.